[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

File: BLRvQ.png (587KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BLRvQ.png
587KB, 1280x720px
Who would win in a fight?
>>
>>15366714
Qan[T] is
>LITERALLY TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU AND SHOOTS BEAM OUT OF FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>the other shitty suit has a hammer
gee I wonder
>>
>>15366714
>Who would win in a fight?

The one on the right
>>
OP do you realize 00 Qant is Turn A levels of broken?
>>
>>15366714
the one with waist armour
>>
>>15366714
Are you genuinelly retarded? Antibeam coat will do jack shit to it when the other robot has a kilometer wide beam sword and thats not even going into the sword bits, giant solid sword and being able to make physics its bitch
>>
00 >>>>>>>>>>>>> IBO
>>
>>15366714
The Rex tail blade is pretty much an INCOM Sword Bit now that I think about it.
>>
What does wackymodder think about IBO?
>>
>>15366714
Lupus, beam impervious.
>>
>>15368170
The Qant doesn't just use beam weapons? How does nanolaminate armor affect GN particles?
>>
>>15368170
The Qant carries Rex tail funnel x6. And a sword.
>>
>>15366714
I never thought I'd see a Gundam series with such overdesigned mecha that they make 00 designs look simple and minimalistic in comparison...
>>
>>15368300
00 Designs, at lest in S1, were simplistic and minimalistic actually. They were meant to be simple to draw because if it was too complicated it would eat up the budget trying to animate that shit while also trying to keep the details. Just look at the Exia. Compare that to IBO which look good in a static shot, where it looks all imposing and detailed, but once that shit starts moving it drops hard in quality.
>>
>>15366714
Well, it's kind of hard to go against a suit that can teleport and launch moon-sized beam sabers against you, isn't it? Even if nanolaminate armor somehow bullshits its way through a Qan[T] Sword, whoever's inside would be cooked.
>>
At least make it somewhat fair
>>15366714
Now Exia vs Barbatos
Who would win?
>>
>>15368321
They should just move to CG so the more complex MS get actual fights.

The best design in IBO is Gusion Rebake and it got basically 0 fights. It had a few stock shooting scenes and then looked cool while standing over a pile of Graze corpses at the end. That's it!

At least the Full City got a real fight even if it was short and nothing too interesting compared to the hashmal or KV Bael fights.
>>
>>15368465
>The best design in IBO is Gusion Rebake
That's a weird way to spell Vidar.
>>
>God
>G-Self
>Qan[T]
Place your bets on which Gundam's going to trash Barbie next. Turn A? Unicorn?
>>
>Quan[T] teleports
Why do people keep repeating this meme?

Quan[T] is omnipresent in all the universe as a potential quantum state. What Setsuna, as an Innovator, does is choose where it actually appears. That's how he gets to the ELS homeworld.
>>
>>15368490
>Quan[T] is omnipresent in all the universe as a potential quantum state. What Setsuna, as an Innovator, does is choose where it actually appears. That's how he gets to the ELS homeworld.
Nigger what? This is literally the first time I've ever heard anybody say this.
>>
>>15368457
Exia still has the mobility advantage, plus way more advanced melee weaponry. Any of the GN blades would probably slice right through Barb's katana or mace.
>>
>>15368457
GN Blades are meant to carve through GN Fields, which can tank beams and missiles and basically anything you throw at it, provided there's enough particle output. They'll slice through nanolaminate like butter.
>>
>>15368486
Can we get barbie without plot armor folded 1000 times vs graze ein?
>>
>>15368490
Qant needs to actively open a portal by turning on the Quantum Burst mode and arranging its sword bits and going trans-AM. It's not even a teleport.
>>
>>15368518
We can assume that the Qan[T] can do the quantization that the Raiser was capable of doing, since its Twin Drives are even more powerful. The portal was most likely for much longer distances.
>>
>>15368518
That's for long-range FTL, if regular 00 Raiser can do short-range teleports why wouldn't its upgrade be able to?
>>
>>15368501

Aren't they capable of it because the blades are coated in a GN field if their own that neutralises the enemy one and allows his blade to slip through? That sounds like something that would only really have specific utility against GN fields. They're still sharp no doubt, but their ability to pierce GN fields isn't an indication of particular sharpness from my understanding.
>>
>>15368570
Aren't they high-powered vibroblades as well?
>>
>>15368575
They can be. GN blades/weapons have all sorts of fucky properties. They can change their density and fly by themselves.
>>
>>15368570
The GN Blades are still perfectly fine with cutting through E-Carbon armor. GN Particles do strange things to the blades as well, making them better at cutting. It's been said that the Exia's GN Sword and Blades could carve cleanly through 2 meters of E-Carbon in one slash.
>>
>>15368570
The GN particles are also used to make the blade charper, its also why they simply opted to use the "crystal" like blade for the future GN swords since it could conduct GN particles better and become a beam rifle if needed, thats why Qn[t] doesn't have a beam saber, its sword and sword bits are all it needs to fight at any range
>>
>>15368170
Same can be said about Beam Shields but they tend to get destroyed when a powerful enough beam hits it.
>>
File: 00Q_Raiser_Sword.jpg (41KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
00Q_Raiser_Sword.jpg
41KB, 854x480px
>>15368170
Yeah, that sure is going to help Barbatos when the Qan[T] does this
>>
File: Raiser sword.png (368KB, 640x360px)
Raiser sword.png
368KB, 640x360px
>>15369026
>>
>>15368526
But that's a fallacy. It's true that the Qan[T] is more stable and has better output as a result but output doesn't have a lot to do with quantizing.

Trans-AM burst is the highest output the 00R can achieve but the 00R just randomly quantizes while in regular trans-AM mode. If Qan[T] were able to quantize Setsuna would've used it to bypass all the ELS instead of fighting them. When the 00R did it there's no indication it hampers performance and he ended up going trans-AM to use the raiser sword against the ELS anyway. Logically it doesn't make sense for the Qan[T] to be able to do it.

I guess it's also possible Setsuna himself is the one doing the quantizing and doesn't know how to do it again.
>>
>>15369053
The Qan[T] can quantize fine in games so I assume it's fine, probably.
Does it even matter? The thing can grow fucking flowers.
>>
>>15369053
Setsuna didn't teleport at will, the Raiser just kind of did it by itself just to avoid an attack. It's probably based on some Innovator quantum brainwave survival instinct.
>>
>>15369053
Quantizing is just weird in 00. My theory is that it's only based on subconscious survival instinct, and will only activate if the mobile suit is in Trans-Am and is in immediate danger, like when it was about to be hit by the sword in 00 S2. However, when the Qan[T] went Trans-Am in the movie, it was not in IMMEDIATE danger of being hit by anything. It's also possible the Qan[T] did teleport around in the final battle, we just didn't see it.
Of course, that's just a theory.
>>
>>15369032
Is it even a beam saber at this point? That's more like the Wing Zero's Twin Buster Rifle and how it shoots.
>>
>>15369150
Depends. Is it contained inside of a field, or just a discharge?
>>
>>15369170
Well, comparing 00 Qan[T]'s Burst Saber to the Wing Zero's Twin Buster Rifle shot, they both travel linear trajectories, but the Burst Saber grows in beam radius as it travels farther away from the point of origin. Functionally, you could use the Burst Saber as a Buster Rifle if you want to hit one target, and you could use the Buster Rifle as a Burst Saber if you move while shooting it. However, the Buster Rifle has a considerable amount of recoil, which is capable of breaking the Wing Zero after repeated shooting, while it looks like the Qan[T] can discharge enough GN Particles from its Twin Drive System to counter the recoil from the Burst Saber.
>>
File: rolling twin buster rifle.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rolling twin buster rifle.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>15369198
>However, the Buster Rifle has a considerable amount of recoil, which is capable of breaking the Wing Zero after repeated shooting
What do you mean? WZ has no trouble firing the buster rifle and there are several scenes that show a complete lack of recoil (e.g., no need to use rockets to counter any recoil).
>>
>>15369204
I think he's talking about in the OVAs. And that seems like the wzc falling apart as it fired had more to do with getting slapped around by altron, going through rentry and then immefiately being cooled by falling into an icey lake, and finally having a bunch of searpents shooting it as it fired.

Wzc got banged up hard in those ova.
>>
>>15369204
It happens in the Gundam Wing movie. The Wing Zero Custom (should have specified that, sorry) gets torn apart by firing its Twin Buster Rifle repeatedly at a heavily fortified bunker, tough enough to withstand repeated shots from the Buster Rifle. I think eventually it gets through, but firing the TBR over and over again does a toll on the Wing Zero Custom, especially since it was already previously damaged.
>>
>>15369204
you do exactly know which WZ that anon talking about

why does everything has to be very specified on /m/
>>
File: WZ destroying colony.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
WZ destroying colony.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>15369198
>but the Burst Saber grows in beam radius as it travels farther away from the point of origin
So does the TBR's beam. The end of this webm shows the beam mixing into and blending with the colony's explosion, but it's pretty clear that the middle of the colony gets torn apart by the beam so I would take that as the beam's width and not the entire blotch of yellow.
>>
>>15369228
So that's the thing. At what point does a beam saber stop being a beam saber, and become just a beam cannon? What is the technical difference between the Rolling Twin Buster Rifle and the 00 Raiser/00 Qan[T] moving its beam shot?
>>
File: 1469831246625.gif (797KB, 500x282px)
1469831246625.gif
797KB, 500x282px
>people unironically pairing up the Qan[T] with anything other than maybe the Turn A.
That thing is legit god tier. The shot from the sword itself is devastating enough by itself without going into all the bullshit it has access to.
>>
>>15369218
Oh. Well, the problem with that is that the Gundam got superheated during atmospheric entry, then it took some slashes to the arm and body, then it got supercooled in the ocean, and then spent a while enduring the pressure at the bottom of the ocean, so it can't be said that only the TBR's recoil itself is capable of breaking the Gundam.

Especially when they were low power shots. And the TBR has fired way more powerful shots for as long a duration if not longer. I mean, the shot that blew up Libra was even larger, right?

>>15369237
The main difference is that a beam sabre traps high energy particles or plasma inside of a field, which is shaped into the sabre blade. A beam shot isn't confined and can freely move... which is usually one way only, out of the beam gun's barrel.

One is trapped in place and has a definite shape and end. The other just continues traveling until it loses cohesion and energy and just becomes a cloud of particles.

If you want a more definite difference, then in UC at least, the beam sabre blades are superheated plasma while the beam shots are streams of high energy mega particles.
>>
File: Mser-04.jpg (112KB, 397x650px)
Mser-04.jpg
112KB, 397x650px
>>15366714
I think this would be a more fair fight for Barbatos. And im not even sure he can win against it
>>
>>15368465
>best design
>not the Geirail or Graze Custom
>>
>>15369228
That colony must be mighty big. The Wing's Buster Rifle is 300m in diameter at full power and the TBR is more powerful, presumably twice as powerful based on the name. It's probably not going to be 600m in diameter but still much bigger. Maybe 400m if we say it should have 2x the surface area.

A standford torus is supposed to be 1.8km in diameter by default. Looking at that webm the depth of that thing looks like it's 4km, assuming the TBR's beam is 400m in diameter.

Are Wing colonies fucking massive? UC colonies are the standard size O'Neils
>>
>>15369255
>Especially when they were low power shots. And the TBR has fired way more powerful shots for as long a duration if not longer. I mean, the shot that blew up Libra was even larger, right?
Heck the WZ shot Libra while starting to enter the atmosphere on its back while blasting the TBR at full power. And then it proceeded to fly back with almost no additional damage compared to the Epyon fight. EW makes no sense.
>>
>>15369271
Anfs are fucking slow. It's one of the few 00 suits a Gundam Frame-type Gundam will easily destroy.
>>
>>15369283
A long time ago, I made a small comparison image showing the size of the Satellite cannon and the TBR when they were both blowing up colonies, which is when I assumed they would be used at full power.

At the time, I also erroneously assumed that the torus colonies in Wing were the "normal" size, which is identical to their original proposal (1.8km wide as you said). However since then, scans of the English language Gundam Wing Technical Manual have come out. While it's very light on details and couldn't really be called a technical manual, it does tell us that Wing's colonies are ten times larger than the original specifications for the stanford torus colony, so the TBR beam would be maybe 3000m wide.

Here's the original image I made...
>>
>>15369283
Well, it IS called After Colony. I'd wager that universe has the most advanced space colony systems in any Gundam AU.
>>
File: 1397654723014.png (2MB, 1532x2002px)
1397654723014.png
2MB, 1532x2002px
>>15369291
And here's the Technical Manual scan that mentions the colonies are 18km wide.

>>15369292
Well, they did finish terraforming Mars in Frozen Teardrop, after it was mentioned at the end of Endless Waltz.

>>15369284
Well, the Epyon didn't do that much damage to the Wing Zero as far as I can remember. On the other hand, the Altron was able to hit the Wing Zero Custom a couple of times because Heero and Wufei were arguing and Heero was holding back the entire fight.
>>
>>15366714

That's like putting a modern tank against a Star Trek ship...
>>
Who do you think accomplished their mission to a greater degree, The Gundam Pilots or Celestial Being?
>>
>>15369311
Celestial Being. They accomplished their task of being ginuea pigs of showcasing GN tech and forcing the world to unite and beat them in 25 or so episodes.

The Gundam Wing team were fucking lost for half the series and didn't join together until close to the end, so it took them 50 episodes, a movie, and now an additional light novel series full of fuckups to finally bring pacifism to the AC era.
>>
>>15369291
In terms of size it seems like the WZ has more fire power than the 00R. Also, it's strange that TBR somehow maintains a perfect 3km diameter across over 50km, which means it isn't a perpetually dispersing beam.

The TBR somehow generates some sort of field that reverse funnels the beam out to 3km and keeps it tight for over 50km.

>>15369301
Are you sure the 18km doesn't include that length that runs twice as long as the ring's diameter? In that case the colony itself has a diameter of 9km. So it'd be a 1500m diameter beam in that case.
>>
>>15369325
>In terms of size it seems like the WZ has more fire power than the 00R.
Well in the case of the 00Q, someone figured that the *length* of 00Q's raiser sword was a few thousand kilometres long when compared to the ELS moon (which was said to be 3000km wide in diametre) so I'd imagine the thickness to be several hundred kilometres.

That said, the Double X twin satellite cannon was able to snipe something from what must have been several hundred thousand kilometres away, during that scene when the SRA deploy a colony laser in orbit opposite of the moon. Garrod places the Double X really fucking far away enough that he has line of sight to both the moon and the colony laser so he can destroy it. That could be estimated at some 400,000 kilometres of effective range.. and possibly more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vhDEHllaz4

>Are you sure the 18km doesn't include that length that runs twice as long as the ring's diameter?
I know Wing has single and twin torus wheel colonies and parts that are static and don't rotate, but diameter usually applies to circular objects so I'm inclined to think they're referring to the wheel section that people live in, rather than the rest of the structure.
>>
File: 1.jpg (57KB, 480x381px)
1.jpg
57KB, 480x381px
>>15369336
X gonna give it to ya.
>>
>>15369198
You also forget that Qan[t] can swing its beam shot around exactly like a sword
>>
>>15369311
The wing boys didn't fucking know what they wanted to do for nearly half the show and got used by anyone and everyone with a brain, especially since the whole operation meteor was originally just supposed to be a terror attack.

I honestly think they are one of the most incompetent main gundam teams in the franchise, though the IBO crew is giving them a run for their money now
>>
The 00quan[t] could easily take down the barbatos.
Even with its beams.

I'm IBO suits are not completely invincible to beams, their nano-laminate coating can be burned off.
Also even with the coating the pilots feel heat.
When Hashmal hit Chad with a beam in episode 43 Chad remarks that its hot.
This means that if you were to use a more powerful beam then you could probably get the pilot inside the cockpit or penetrate the coating.
The Quanta's beams are definitely many times stronger than Hashmal's since it was able to cut a moon-sized object.
They'd have no trouble hearing up IBO's mobile Suits.
>>
>>15370969

Minor note, but it couldn't cut the ELS Moon. It tried to, but the ELS had learned and adapted tactics after being hit by the Celestial Being's beam, so it erected a shield that deflected the Raiser Sword beam entirely. It was Graham's self destruction in a gap opened in the armor apparently necessary to erect said shielding that allowed the Qan[t] to enter the ELS Moon. It almost certainly could have if they hadn't used shielding though.
>>
>>15369242
G-Self Perfect Pack and the Devil Gundam can also put up a fight
>>
Beam swords are fucking GAY.

One of the few things IBO did decent was that it was solely HARD METAL ON METAL.
>>
File: Exia vs Tierens.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Exia vs Tierens.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>15366714
Exia alone would murderstomp everything in IBO.
>>
File: Exia aerial battle.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Exia aerial battle.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>15368170
Nope. GN Particles aren't quite the same as regular beam weapons and besides that's a limitation or effectiveness in only the IBO universe, not 00's own.

>>15368570
GN particles literally violate the laws of physics. They can make matter both lighter and denser as well as sharper when coated to a material and given said GN particle treatment to enhance its cutting ability.

Ignore this, even bog standard Flags can tank 33mm railgun fire like rain bouncing off a car's hood.
>>
>>15371648
>>15371664
it sucks so bad that we'll probably never see this animation quality in a mecha show again
>>
>>15371664
It doesn't make matter lighter, it envelops the MS and lifts it whole, sort of like how the Turn A flies
>>
>>15371682
That's not what GN particles do when coated to metals, anon.
>>
>>15366714
Even if you changed it to regular Exia vs the Barbatos/Lupus Rex the Exia has:

>unlimited energy
>weapons designed to bypass armor and shields that can withstand greater firepower then anything IBO armor has shown
>a blade that is super sharp to the point it can cut through several meters of advanced e-carbon which can tank railgun fire on relatively light armored mobile suits at hypersonic speeds with automatic fire (Flags/Enacts/Realdos/Hellions/etc...)
>can literally dance around the Barbatos
>can fly/levitate
>has a beam gun
>vastly faster then any suit in IBO
>can even simply pummel the Barbatos with its bare hands
>>
>>15371691
>vastly faster then any suit in IBO

It's not faster than Bael.
>>
>>15371708
I'm pretty sure even in space the Exia is faster then Bael. Flags are straight up hypersonic in the atmosphere.
>>
>>15371720
Flags might reach hypersonic speeds while flying, but it doesn't that's usable during combat.
>>
>>15371720
I don't remember much of early 00. Can Exia keep up with a flight mode flag at full speed?
>>
>>15371733
Outside of Virtue they could
>>
>>15371733
Yep.

>>15371725
I'm pretty sure those speeds are for in MS mode, not MA so those are definitely sustainable in combat. On top of that, I don't think there's ANY ever stated numbers or specifics for acceleration or top speeds in IBO for either season with mobile suits.
>>
File: Gundam vs.png (831KB, 1280x758px)
Gundam vs.png
831KB, 1280x758px
Who would win?
>>
>>15371746
funnel rape
Amuro doesn't even have to move a finger
>>
File: Hellion downed.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Hellion downed.webm
1MB, 720x404px
>>15371733
>Can Exia keep up with flight mode Flags?
Yes. It has even outmaneuvered MS/flight mode Hellions.
>>
Is Barbatos really that shitty?
>>
>>15371755
Nah. Its not a matter of "shitty"ness, its just IBO tech is generally pretty low level. Blame on it the lack of effective beam weapons, quantum computers, super advanced AI, no cloning technology, colonies, etc...
>>
>>15371755
It's state of the art in its world. But its world is one that's barely starting to understand mobile suits. It's wriggling into midseason Zeta tech levels at the very end of its run.
>>
>>15371759
>mid-season Zeta tech levels
>IBO
Not seeing it. That part of early UC had colony lasers, WMDs, fleets with beam weapons, bio-computers, cyber newtypes (not the weaker AV knock-off), and psychic enhancing tech which already appeared with the last part at the final part of the OYW.
>>
>>15371763
In terms of mobile suits.
>>
>>15371768
Okay, even then I'm not sure I agree. Byarlants, Gaplants, etc...seem way too advanced and powerful for IBO suits to me. Is there something I'm missing here?
>>
>>15369198
Firing the TBR is not what made wing zero fall apart, it was eveything before it.

Battle in space against Wufei, followed by re-entry, straight into another battle with Wufei, crashing down into the water.

At the presidential residence, it was being fired upon by multiple serpants whilst aiming, it had already taken a lot of damage and the serpants were dishing out more damage.

It fell apart because it was battered before the shot, the shot was just the nail in the coffin.
>>
File: 1454810619139.gif (328KB, 267x229px)
1454810619139.gif
328KB, 267x229px
I don't buy IBO suits being "beam repellant" or whatever. It seems like a copout for a reason to not use beam weapons for the majority of the show.
>>
>>15371792
Considering napalm easily burned off the "beam" resistant armor, even in its own universe it merely acts as reactive armor then actually makes them immune and it doesn't give a standard to other universe's beam weapons (CE, AD, AC, UC's), being stopped by it.
>>
>>15371771
>Byarlants
MID. SEASON.

I'm talking about the time when the Zeta was the absolute pinnacle, state of the art machine for the miracle of actually being able to become a jet without blowing up.
>>
>>15371792

It's as much a cop-out in that regard as Minovsky particles are to force melee combat and ensure communication in space combat relies on close distance and/or line of sight. However much you think that's a cop-out.
>>
>>15369311
00 ended with a quarter of humanity as innovators with at least two possibly more innovator-esl hybrids. A unified peaceful Earth sphere and a massive ftl ship adventuring into the depths of space. Wing ended with "your sight my delight" if we want to count frozen teardrop or just plain world peace if you believe the narrator at the end of endless waltz. Plus why the hell were they not organized in Wing? They didn't even know other Gundam pilots existed until they all happened to meet up. The scientists apparently briefed them on nothing aside from their individual missions
>>
>>15371798
Considering hashys beam took only 1 discharge to rip through quite a fuck ton of quarry and demolished a town after being reflected its not a weak beam by any means
>>
>>15372112
A bunch of those containers had fuel in them, what the fuck are you talking about. Of course its going to fuck up the town when it has a bunch of highly flammable explosive fuel breweries and storage units waiting to get exploded from the smallest combustive chain reaction.
>>
>>15372358
Also it might depend on the type of beam Hashmal uses, for example UC uses particle beams.
>>
>>15372378
Ultimately it boils down to each Gundam series have its own rules and natures when it comes to beam weapons.

I know for a fact that AC's stuff isn't the same as CE's, and AD's is vastly different from all those and UC's.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.