[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Zeon Deikum and Char right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: a44.jpg (75KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
a44.jpg
75KB, 720x600px
Like when Zeon made his speech or was doing his politician stuff and Char was making his speech during Zeta were they right in what they said? Also how did Char become the way he did in CCA? Like how did he become so radical?
>>
>>15366327
Sort of.
And Char was radicalized after the disappointment with AEUG and EF government
>>
>>15366327
They were right. It took civilization having to be reset for the Earth to heal and Spacenoids had the advantage by then. However, by that point in time, the damage done to the Space colonies is so severe that most are destroyed and resources have to be ridiculously micromanaged. If Zeon Daikun had succeeded they could have avoided centuries of cyclical Earth versus Space Colony warfare and focused on expanding beyond the Solar System. I think the only people to leave were Judau's Newtype sleeper ship in that Victory Gundam side story, so it's not like it was impossible, just mostly unsupported due to the tragic nature of UC
>>
>>15366327
No
>>
>>15366327
Yes. Humanity's goal is to inherit the stars.
>>
>>15368013
this
>>
>>15368013
>>15368572
>5 replies
>5 posters
hmmmm
>>
>>15366327
In the Z Gundam PSX game, Char ended up the way he is in CCA because of what happened to Kamille. His anger pretty much undid all the development he had.
>>
>>15366327
>15366327
Absolutely wrong.
>>
>>15366359

Resources are never really micromanaged by the time the Spacenoids are top dogs. People are brought in and out of cold storage based on cycles and job availability in Turn-A because there's millions, if not billions in cold sleep and if they were all awake there wouldn't be enough jobs for all of them so most people would be kicking around doing nothing. There's no problem providing the power or money to keep those millions in cryosleep though, which would involve resources regardless, even if different ones. There's also no resource management mentioned for any Spacenoid faction in G-Reco beyond photon batteries. Which we know are artificially limited to prevent conflict, not naturally limited because they're running out of something. Neither of which is micromanagement, even if you want to talk about them as resource management.

There is nothing in UC that suggests that if any Zeon had gotten their way everything would work out and we'd leave the solar system. And frankly, if you're going to cite Judau leaving the Solar System as an example of it being possible you might as well cite the fact that Zeon Zum Deikun is a hot headed revolutionary who is inciting conflict in Origin and even seems to be doing so in the transcript of his speeches from the Zeta novels. Stuff that leaves little doubt he'd just have embroiled people in a war if he'd gotten his way, not led some peaceful utopia if only things had gone the right way. Or just go whole hog and includge Ideon from Gigantis and the Mega Zeta or whatever.
>>
>>15366327
Jamitov & Scirocco made way more sense.
>>
File: 1460538009731.png (4MB, 2100x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1460538009731.png
4MB, 2100x1339px
>>
>>15366327
Noble cause with a bad execution. Even disliking the Principality (mostly due to the Zabis twisting Zeon's ideology), I'm sympathetic towards the spacenoid cause. The Federation is filled with corrupt assholes and indepedence wouldn't really hurt if it was made peacefully rather than with war

tl;dr Zabis ambition fucked everything up
>>
>>15366359

>I think the only people to leave were Judau's Newtype sleeper ship in that Victory Gundam side story

Others left.

In Turn A, it's said that many spacenoids apparently left the Solar System, turning colonies into vast space faring arcs.

Apparently the wreckage of those that didn't leave in time is said to be scattered throughout the system.

However, I believe this could be in error as G Reco reveals that there are colonies in orbit of Venus somehow.
>>
>>15366359
>>15369900

Didn't Judau imply that there is a high possibility that they're just repeating the same mistakes as those made in the Earth Sphere with the extra-Solar colony plan?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.