[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GARO Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: lookatall that ham.jpg (44KB, 1430x810px) Image search: [Google]
lookatall that ham.jpg
44KB, 1430x810px
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/h0SVJt3n

>Figuarts/Makai Kadou + HnK Boxset Links
http://pastebin.com/mMCi7edn

>Watch order for series
http://pastebin.com/EvWdH89c

GARO: Gekkou no Tabibito Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jid8LUQC_SA

ZINGA: Kami no Kiba Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_oFd7zSIKA

Raws of the 2005 HD remaster (ep4 not included)
https://mega.nz/#F!btxEwBrI!L35SCQg4DkB6SZIGVhJECQ

don't judge, I didn't have another picture handy
>>
could someone re-upload the ending single for Zero Dragon Blood by DUSTZ - Zoë ~Beautifull World~?
>>
>>15364519

>Dragon Blood has all the same issues as Yamitera but worse actually

Now that's just pure shit posting delusion. Fucking Dragon Blood doesn't have shitty 90s theme park tier CGI for its action sequences, a completely fresh generation of Knights (one of which is Garo) that are regularly shamelessly curbstomped and outskilled and such alarmingly bad scenes you could make memes out of them.

Especially the last one. Give me one part that's even worse than Takeru,a pre-established womanizer, just collapsing on the floor and screaming like a little baby when he's told that t might be dead. Nigga I dare you. Hell how about that time one of the Knights threw the other into fucking traffic. That shit was autism
>>
>>15365561
was for this fag
>>15359612
>>
>>15365561
>just collapsing on the floor and screaming like a little baby
I didn't even really dislike the character (probably my favorite of the trio of knights in YnT, whatever that's worth) but that shit made me uncomfortable.
>>
>Alice was pretending to be retarded all along
I was so mad.
>>
Where is my image with Alice and the caption I was merely pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>15366535
>tfw she started making fun of Kagome's sacrifice
>tfw she became a fucking dragon knight and stabbed Rekka
It was a fun roller coaster of an episode
>>
File: shankdatho.webm (819KB, 1432x810px) Image search: [Google]
shankdatho.webm
819KB, 1432x810px
>>15367251
>tfw she started making fun of Kagome's sacrifice

That made me pop a boner
>>
>>15367251

I got spoiled for her being fucking insane, but not that second part and I actually screamed when it happened.
>>
Recca better not die.
>>
>>15367298
wait , so ep 12 s out? where?
>>
>>15367395

O-T had it up yesterday.
>>
>>15367398
cool
>>
>>15367383
She won't.
Kagome took Jabi's place already.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Rekka suddenly got pregnant, something the writer has a thing for in her previous works.
>>
>>15368432
>Kagome took Jabi's place
What?
>Something the writer has a thing for in her previous works
Also what? Her previous works are her Garo episodes plus a single anime thing, none of which have this "sudden pregnancy" you're bringing up
>>
Leon best
>>
Who wrote this shitty plot
>>
Why does Rei need to make as many mistakes as possible for this plot to happen?
None of this would have happened if he just told Alice to fuck off and had her mind-wiped, but maybe he wanted a woman who wouldn't die on him or learn to hate him.
This show is being carried by the Dragon Knight. I don't think he'll actually stay dead.
Am I still allowed to miss asshole-Kouga?
>>
>>15370385
Go back to the first day of DB announcement.
"The new series will demonstrate the OTHER SIDE of Rei".
>>
>>15369223
>Her previous works are her Garo episodes plus a single anime thing
She has done more than just a couple of Garo episodes. She also did a whole bunch of Tokyo short films before hopping on the board.
>>
>>15370675
>the OTHER SIDE of Rei
>the really incompetent one
>>
>>15370385
>As many mistakes as possible
>Brings up one
>Not even that bad a mistake based on what he knew at the time
>>
is there an english song title list for the DIVINE FLAME ost?
>>
I already guessed the end:

During the battle Rekka will die, everything around will be burned by the Dragon and in the end after that Zero kill the Dragon, he will give a speech to Alice and kill her. Then she will die in his arms, but she will use the power of the dragon's rebirth flames to bring Rekka back to life and as she dies all around will turn into a flower garden that neither his vision and his last words will be how is beautiful the world.
>>
How did this bitch not turn into a horror after all these years.
>>
>>15372130
Alice blocks Rei's sword from hitting Loop. She says a few words before dying.
Dragon sad and put itself on flame, taking Alice's body with it back to makai. The image is exactly the Goddess statue in Rune City. Rei in serious depression.
End.
>>
File: 61888963_p0.jpg (883KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61888963_p0.jpg
883KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>15374496
What do you think Kouga would do if Raiga brings him and Kaoru back? Become a knight again? Train kids at Makai boot camp like Wataru?
>>
>>15374822
>Old Kouga training kids at a boot camp
I need this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLnxWg92IQ
>>
>>15370385
>>15370735

> Most of the time, Zero is a cool, competent destroyer of Horrors, second only to GARO.
> But sometimes, he just has 'moments'.
>>
File: Garo.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Garo.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>
>807 :
名無しより愛をこめて
2017/03/31(金) 22:05:43.00 ID:46JNG+UJK
>ネタバレ

>零がアリスにあげたカメラは2期で使ったカメラだと監督が暴露して藤田も驚く
>終盤でカオルが持ってたとかなんとか…覚えてないんだがどこら辺のシーンだっけ?
>帰ったら見直そう

>零と烈花のキスシーンの写真を監督が小西と肘井にコメントなしで送ったら
>めっちゃ食い付いてきたらしいw
>>
Holy goddamn shit LOST SOUL ZERO vs the Dragon was bloody incredible, one of the coolest looking sequences in the series. Especially when Zero started mutating into more of a dragon like being as it fed on Loop. Alice had a redemption last minute, which I'm not super happy about but she still ended up dying so its fine. Being Rei is always suffering
>>
>>15377866
To be fair his only major mistake was not letting Rekka wipe away Alice's memories, and you could hardly blame him for it considering the bond he'd forged with her already. Otherwise he was pretty much always on point.
>>
Wait, why did Edel come back for a brief moment there?
>>
>>15381633
does someone have the screenshots for these moments?
>>
File: IMG_4369.jpg (84KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4369.jpg
84KB, 750x1334px
>>15381679
"screenshot"
>>
>>15381640
Speaking of Rekka what happen to her.
>>
>>15377414
And Kaoru could teach arts and crafts.
>>
So, could someone reupload the single for the ed theme by DUSTZ?
>>
How about dragon blood episode 13?
>>
>>15381650
He died the day people sacrificed him to the Horror but got resurrected by the dragon. He is part of the dragon, and will always be there as long as the dragon (and the next gen) lives on.
Report by those who went to the last episode screening session with director explaining the story last night.
>>
File: chara08_2.png (155KB, 295x313px) Image search: [Google]
chara08_2.png
155KB, 295x313px
Before: Mysterious character

After: Mysterious character
>>
File: Ballersmith.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ballersmith.webm
3MB, 854x480px
Where are the Divine Flame webms?
>>
>>15382767
>Before: Bitchin tits
>After: Bitchin Tits
>>
>>15383138
pushed up counts?
>>
File: 1491010379116.jpg (245KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491010379116.jpg
245KB, 1440x810px
Now it can absorb enemy's power and use it as an advantage
>>
>>15383324
could someone post other scans of the lost soul Beast Zero during the partial forms after it bite Loop?
>>
If I'm remembering right, this makes Ryuga and Gouki the only Garo main protagonists to never go Lost Soul.
>>
>>15364519
Could someone post the final episode?
>>
>>15383396
Yes. Even Raikou "totally not-Makai-Jesus the 2nd" went Lost Soul.
>>
File: 1491019375607.jpg (875KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491019375607.jpg
875KB, 1536x2048px
Last chance to show your loyalty
>>
Hooray, you're back thread
>>
>>15383707
This a new one or scans of an older figure?
>>
>>15385576
It says "Shinkocchou Seihou", so it's not any of the previously released Garos.
>>
>>15383538

And like Makai Jesus, Rakou is the only other one to ever overcome Lost Soul through sheer force of will. Everyone else had to be forcefully knocked out of it.
>>
>>15383707
normal release or web exclusive?
>>
Nice to see a different knight beast out for a change (in an actual show and not just a pachinko game).
>>
>>15387897
That's exactly why I called him "totally not-Makai-Jesus the 2nd."
>>
Wasn't the album with the full version of Howlite released on March 29?

What happened to that?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.