[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO finally episode summary from TV listing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1490545666321.jpg (169KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490545666321.jpg
169KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>15364172
Translation: "TEKKADAN DIES, LOL"
>>
>>15364232
rip in peace tekkadan
2015-2017
"my greatest dream is a world without jews"
>>
quick! who knows moon runes!
>>
>>15364172
I didn't expect that Kamen Rider crossover
>>
No spoilers for the last episode. Starts off saying the last episode is airing.. and then suddenly starts talking about Kamen Rider.
>>
Kamen Rider confirmed /m/
>>
File: Not m.png (65KB, 805x219px) Image search: [Google]
Not m.png
65KB, 805x219px
>>15364249
That just makes KILL EM ALL more likely, otherwise it would just spoiled the "matchups" and the FINAL BOSS machine name.

>>15364265
Welcome to half a decade ago.
>>
So 50 is definitely the final episode? The preview at the end of 49 certainly didn't feel like a preview for a finale at all.
>>
>>15364285
Yup, it says the end.
>>
>>15364290

I know I should expect a disappointing wet fart of an "ending," but I also know I'm -still- going to be disappointed.
>>
>>15364290
End of the current run, ep 25 had it too.

I still expect suffering a fetish fizzle, but it doesn't really indicate anything except that we're not getting an ep 51 on the 9th.
>>
>>15364172
Julietta wins? Going by how things have been in the story.....
>>
>Tekkadan gonna get BTFO
Best ending for a shit show.
>>
>>15366626
If she manages to survive again I'll be genuinely impressed with her plot armor
>>
>>15364290
How long before they announce the movie?
>>
>>15366736
Remember, Lok hasn't been shown dead or dying yet and didn't even appear at all in 49.
I'm sure they'll find a way to fuck things up for Tekkadan again.
>>
>>15364172
source?
>>
>>15366633
Agreed.
>>
Unexpected happy ending out of nowhere is pretty much confirmed though.
>>
File: onore dikeido.jpg (86KB, 609x400px) Image search: [Google]
onore dikeido.jpg
86KB, 609x400px
>>15364278
>decade
>>
>>15366626

Julietta has the strongest plot armor of any single character in any series I've ever seen.

The fact that she came back 100% from injuries almost identical to the ones that permanently crippled Ein and killed countless others in only a matter of in-show days is top level bullshit.
>>
>>15364278
Things change...mootykins condemned /tg/ to endless waves of "Mahou Shonen Butler Waifu Quest part MMCCXXIV - "We catch a glimpse of Kachiko's Pantsu" Part 3." But then in a moment of glory, hiroshimoot banished the questfags to /qst/ and much butthurt was had over "muh traffic" and "muh bored cultcha."
>>
>>15366912
For who, Tekkadan, or Iok and Julietta?
>>
>>15367038
>in-show days is top level bullshit.
How long does it take an Earth-Mars trip in IBO?
>>
>>15367038
>Julietta has the strongest plot armor of any single character in any series I've ever seen.
Not even the strongest in IBO, you sure aren't forgetting someone anon?
>>
Rustal was right

Tekkadan literally had it made, but Orga decided to help Choco and caused the deaths of him, his family, and guts waifu.
>>
>>15364172
WHat's it say?
>>
>>15368416
It says IBO will crossover with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.