[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is worst gundam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23

File: failking.jpg (35KB, 384x277px) Image search: [Google]
failking.jpg
35KB, 384x277px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12614882

Time to settle this
>>
>easily rigged strawpoll
>settling anything

Please delete your shitty thread and end your life
>>
How can I take this seriously if X isn't an option?
>>
>>15363021
come on now, CE as one entry?
SEED > IBO > Destiny
>>
Where is the Victory option?
>>
>>15363047
Hi Macross World
>>
>>15363021
Looks like MAHQ is still salty as ever
>>
>War in the Shit got a vote
>>
I'm amazed how hated Try is, sure it had problems, but worst in the franchise? Really? And where is Gundam-san?
>>
I thought people liked War in the Pocket and IBO
>>
>>15363186
0080 was pure nonsense and whining
>>
>>15363186
0080 is currently being bashed by frog posters. IBO is really a deep split right now. Tempers are hot since the show is about to end. Personally I dropped ibo on like episode 14. I don't have the right to call it worst anything, I haven't seen it.
>>
>>15363186
War in the Pocket and Turn A are being shit on by G-Recucks because they hate everything that isn't G-Reco.
>>
>>15363235
Prove it, UCfag
>>
No ZZ, this poll is shit and so is the OP.
>>
>>15363241
>Turn A
>UCfag
Another G-Recuck spotted
>>
>>15363151

Gundam-san was at least short enough, Try offended /m/ in such a way that it turned /m/ into a hugbox
>>
>>15363221
S1 or s2?
If it's s2 they get moving in about 2 eps.
>>
Destiny was stupid
AGE was stupid
G-Reco was boring
IBO is boring and stupid
Guess what's the worst Gundam?
why yes, it's Crossbone Steel 7
>>
All this arguing really breaks my heart.
The only truly crap series were SEED/GSD and AGE.
I've enjoyed everything else.
>>
>>15363277
>Enjoying tv wings outside of the ost
Kys yourself my man
>>
>>15363265
Season 1, I dropped it when I found out biscuit had an until then unmentioned brother after Akiro's until then unmentioned brother just died.
>>
>>15363021
>/m/ was still salty over SEED
Amazing despite it being far better than Active Raid or Southern Cross
>>
File: docholiday.png (170KB, 476x311px) Image search: [Google]
docholiday.png
170KB, 476x311px
All of it is equally bad.
>>
>>15363021
Wing
>>
>>15363021
IBO
>>
I hesitate to say AGE is outright bad because I recognize it's not "for" me. It's explicitly for kids, moreso than Gundam usually is, which explains a lot about its tone and writing.

The Cosmic Era has nothing. The mobile suit designs are boring, the writing is garbage, the art is horrid, and the soundtracks are mediocre. Not even TM fucking Revolution can save it.

IBO is the same as CE, but in that case I like a couple of the mobile suit designs.

I liked everything about G-Reco -but- the writing.

Turn A was fine, just different. It's what G-Reco tried to be, but Tomino wasn't senile during Turn A.

I haven't seen 0080 or Try yet so I don't have an opinion on them.
>>
>>15363021
OFFICIAL WORST GUNDAM POWER RANKINGS

1. IBO
>>
>>15364409
>I hesitate to say AGE is outright bad because I recognize it's not "for" me. It's explicitly for kids, moreso than Gundam usually is
So is GBF and people love that. Stop this meme that kids shows can't be bad.
>>
>>15364409
>I liked everything about G-Reco -but- the writing.
Found the retard
>>
>>15364520
>POWER RANKINGS
IBO suits laugh off beam weapons like no other mobile suits in any era.
>>
File: SmugDamegami.png (309KB, 416x578px) Image search: [Google]
SmugDamegami.png
309KB, 416x578px
>>15364594
>>
>>15363021
AGE was at least amusing to watch for their stupidity. Try was dumb shonenshit but at least stuff happened. Those are so bad but at least you can watch them for how dumb they are.
IBO is bad but also boring so that's the fucking worst.
>>
G-shitco < Seed < AGE < Try < War in The Pocket = Turn A
>>
>>15364540

You'd have to be as senile and out-of-touch as Tomino himself to like G-Reco's writing.
>>
>>15364640
No you'd just have to be not stupid.
>>
File: 1480997251006.jpg (40KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480997251006.jpg
40KB, 353x357px
CE was so bad, I never even touched it.
AGE was so bad, I had to laugh at it.
G-Reco was so bad, it made me sad for Tomino
Try was so bad, I never bothered buying any of the plastic garbage it was shilling.
IBO was so bad, it legit pissed me off at how normies and assorted niggers are so fucking stupid, they'd try to pass it off as something good.
>>
Come on.
No matter how much you hate IBO or G-reco you cant honestly say they are worse than TRY, you just can't.
>>
File: 88a.png (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
4MB, 1280x720px
Why all the hate for IBO?
I understand if stem from the B.S. characters in Team Rustal, *cough* IokJulietaKimarisVidarvsBaelFinalFight *cough*.
But I'm enjoying the ride that is Gundam: Reverse Garma's Revenge
>>
>>15364724
TRY was an insult to the original BF but it was mediocre, not THAT bad.
>>
>>15364734

It's boring and predictable as fuck.
>>
>>15364761
I felt BF Try could have been better if it was longer than 25 eps or least give us a better OVA to end it, if we saw more character develop outside Try Fighters, if they didn't keep teasing us with a psuedo Erupting Burning/God Finger
>>
>>15364781
This. Not to mention the exposition over the same shit, at least in early and mid season 1 before I dropped it. I mean I'm fine with exposition but fuck if it didn't retread or wasn't just boring.

Beyond that most of the characters were boring, hell only two I could stand were McGillis and Galieo. (At least from the sounds of it, they remained the only good parts of the show, and Gali piloted the best suits)

Really it just couldn't invest me, fuck I think it's the only Gundam show I've outright dropped before a half way point. (And the only other show I dropped was Try and even then I gave enough of a shit to watch the Finale and the OVA afterwards)
>>
File: 1329809153803.jpg (647KB, 640x1878px) Image search: [Google]
1329809153803.jpg
647KB, 640x1878px
>>15364781
To be fair, one thing was unpredictable, mainly that McGillis would reveal himself in his manchild glory, but that's like what? 4 or 5 episodes in a 49 episode series from his reveal and to his death?
>>
>>15363151
Why would Gundam-san be there? It's a fucking parody.
>>
File: Chara_McGillis_Montag_p01.jpg (41KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
Chara_McGillis_Montag_p01.jpg
41KB, 599x337px
>>15364842
>mainly that McGillis would reveal himself in his manchild glory
You mean the retard that wore this in the first season, which wind up being completely pointless, turned out to just be a retard after all? How unpredictable!
>>
>>15363221
>tfw I managed to finish Destiny (first compilation's worth of episodes+SEs 2, 3, & 4) but dropped IBO
I liked IBO's first 3, really 4 episodes, but it just lost so much steam by the time I hit episode 8. I think i had dropped it by 10. The story felt like it was marking time and while I didn't really dislike it, I just didn't care to continue. I feel like it's a show that would be better on a binge watch, rather than weekly, and I'm a little antiquated in my feelings about television serialization, and I usually tend not to enjoy those types of stretched out types of shows. I may revisit it someday.

I haven't watched AGE or Try because they don't look like they're "for me", but out of all the other Gendum, save for 0083 and G-Reco, IBO is the only one I ended up dropping.
>>
>>15365182
pacing poblems are 80% fixed with binge watching for IBO S1.

Only portion that still feels like shit is the Dort Arc, which they padded out purposely to figure out how to extend IBO into 2 seasons.
>>
>>15364781
it's not predictable as fuck

there's no way you could predict Mcgilis' entire plan was based around the archaic belief that Gundam Jesus Bael would auto-win

There's no way you could predict that Lafter wouldn't die in battle, but from a hit job

There's no way you could predict that the Calamity War was basically copying the subplot to Terminator
>>
>results of this poll are going to be like the "Zeta Gundam is a terrible show" poll where Zeta is actually well liked

So right now Seed is winning worst gundam show. Not IBO, not Try, Not age, not G-Reco.
>>
NAH Gendum 00 is fucking worst.
>>
I love the way it looks and character designs, but G-Reco is such a mess. It's worse than the blandness of Seed and Try because it least they are mostly coherent
>>
>>15365182
When it first aired, I gave up on IBO around episode 12. Watching 3 eps a night now and getting through it easy. Think you're right.
>>
File: 1484291112799.jpg (25KB, 278x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484291112799.jpg
25KB, 278x358px
>>15365257
>Seed
>coherent
>>
>>15365257
>but G-Reco is such a mess
Is G-Reco the perfect test to detect retards?
>>
>>15365225
>>15365262
I feel like it's designed to cater to the Netflix crowd. I really prefer more episodic things. I think my favorite show on TV currently airing is probably Billions. It's got common threads tying each episode together, but each one tells its own story.

It's a little extreme, but way back in the day, one of Marvel Comic's (more infamous) editors' had a saying that "any comic could be someone's first". Like I said, it's a little extreme, and it ends up pigeonholing a lot of ideas, but I think there's definitely some merit to that notion. Like, just as an example, Mad Men's episodes, before its 5th season, and then after (for the most part) used to be like standalone vignette's into Don's life (I think there were a couple almost-two-parters). Time between episodes was hard to determine, but each episodes' recaps were directly relevant to the week's episode, and if there was a relevant detail from a random 2 second shot from 5 eps. prior it was sure to let you know. Basically a primer that needed to be considered part of the episode, as opposed to most shows that omit recaps or just show the last scene of the previous week's episode. Jump to season 5 and the start of an episode was often the next line to be spoken from the previous one. The passing of time was much more deliberately detailed. I don't think it's a coincidence that MM s5 ended up on Netflix at the same time as its massive streaming media push led by House of Cards.

Point is, I don't like watching shows that feel like they're made with the streaming audience in mind on a weekly basis. I don't really even have anything against the made-for-streaming shows, I just don't want muh weekly cereal to be made with some of the production sensibilities of the block release streaming shows as I feel it often leads to things becoming drawn out needlessly.

Sorry for the rant.
>>
>>15365160
I mean what was unpredictable was just how HARD he would slam the chuuni button, Montag was really no worse then MISTAH BUSHIDO, which admittedly was pretty bad but people let it slide because GENDUMB.
>>
>>15365300
it's perfect to detect falseflaggers
>>
>>15363021
>>
>>15363021
8th ms team
>>
>>15365298
Kamille?
>>
>>15363235
Found the shitposter
>>
>>15363272
>G-Reco was boring
I disagree
>>
>>15364695
>IBO was so bad, it legit pissed me off at how normies and assorted niggers are so fucking stupid, they'd try to pass it off as something good.
Dammit this. When I watch IBO, they slow down and stretch out the plot, and constantly repeat the same exposition we already heard the last two episodes. I swear it insults my intelligence and they made the show for retards. Then I come to the threads on /m/, and I see that they were right, their audience really is retarded. The amount of delusions that posters can come up with astounds me.
>>
>>15365321
I'm the exact opposite, I hate how western TV tries to be so episodic all the time. I love that anime is not like that for the most part. Perhaps anime is not for you and you should stick to western tv shows then.
>>
>>15363021
Where is the anno domini option? You put Turn-A and 0080 on there but not 00?

>>15365182
>dropping 0083 & G-reco

Shit taste
>>
>>15363288
>Kys yourself my man
>kill yourself yourself

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>15363151
>Gundam-san
It's a 3 episode comedy featuring 0079 characters. Completely inoffensive. You might as well include SD Gundam if you're gonna get assblasted by that
>>
>>15368550
>3 episode
meant to say 3-minute long
>>
>>15365262
>3 eps a night
That's because it takes 3 episodes to get through what should've happened in one
>>
>>15368505
>dropping
I haven't even begun them yet, but I can see how the wording isn't as precise as I'd have liked.

>>15368499
There's a LOT of anime that is episodic.
I don't mind two-parters or things like that, but so much of what I end up watching ends up being episodic.
I watch more animu than I do western dramas.
>>
>>15363021
>lack of Zeta
Meme poll only, 0/10.
>>
>>15365230
inb4 "MUH BAEL" comment
>>
>>15368807
Meme comment, 10/10
>>
>>15365253
just the movie
>>
Victory
>>
>>15363021
Yes because you totally won't just make a new poll a few weeks later if you don't get the results you like.
>>
>>15364652
G-Reco is set 500 years after Turn A.

G-Reco is set 1,000 years after the Universal Century.

Mobile suits from the OYW are present in Jaburo in G-Reco.

The Moonlight Butterfly was supposed to destroy all technology on Earth.

It's shit writing and you're a retarded motherfucker for not being able to notice how it makes no sense.
>>
>>15365233
>the most popular entry is the most disliked
This poll accurately summarizes /m/.
>>
File: ibo fight scenes.png (250KB, 979x1046px) Image search: [Google]
ibo fight scenes.png
250KB, 979x1046px
>>15364734
>Why all the hate for IBO?

I don't know about season 2 since I didn't bother watching it but season 1's hate was due to it wasting like 13 episodes doing fucking nothing but giving exposition dumps to things we've already known for awhile. Also the fight scenes that did occur about every two episodes were complete ass.
>>
>>15368970
Jaburo is completely underground and had been abandoned since Zeta. Its no surprise that suits were still intact
>>
>>15363021
WING
>>
>>15363021
>G-Reco below AGE

Retards really flipped a switch with this show.
>>
>>15365230
The only unpredictable thing that happened was Orga dying two episodes before the end because surprise henchmen. And maybe Julietta not getting turned into a suit but that's because that mechanic girl got so much focus just to end up being nothing but a red herring so they weren't playing it fair to begin with.
>>
>>15365257
>G-Reco is such a mess
If there's one thing Reco wasn't, it's being a mess. Was it bloated? Yes, quite so at times. Was it a mess? No, that's AGE and Destiny.
>>
>>15363021
IBO is a show for foggots, fujos, normies like galifags
>>
>>15368336
>Then I come to the threads on /m/, and I see that they were right, their audience really is retarded
>The amount of delusions that posters can come up with astounds me
What did you expect from a show where all the praise is a list of memes?
>>
>>15369737
>list of memes
You forgot the gross amount of fanboyism, faggotry and homo shopping
>>
>>15363021
>CE obviously winning the shittiest gendum award
no surprise here
>>
Where's G-Savior?
>>
>>15369828
Live Action
>>
>>15363021
>The autists trying to force the 'Destiny and G-Reco are actually good!' and 'Turn A and 0080 are SHIIIIIIIT' memes BTFO
>>
File: 14751871177013.jpg (59KB, 651x659px) Image search: [Google]
14751871177013.jpg
59KB, 651x659px
>>15369864
>>
>>15369864
(you)

And it's obvious this fandom is currently in the middle of a civil war
>>
>>15363021
Honesly in a way I dislike Wing, X, and even G Gundam to an extent more thsn these shows because of the bad animation and overuse of stock footage. Its forgivable because of the loe budgets animation studios were working with in Japan at the time and the fact that many other studios handled that situation worse, but there's no way it doesn't take away from them on rewatching.
As far as story and characters go I think G-Reco focused on too large a cast and suffered from having to go out in the mobile suits every week which caused a lot of bizarre episodes, like the one where they clean space debris, and also took away time they could have used exploring more completely the different places they went to. Most of the other gundam shows that have that formula are set in worlds more like modern times or a historical setting" like 0079 or Turn A, so they avoid that problem by having the viewer's own knowledge fill in the blanks.
>>
>>15363054
Might be in the minority here but even with all of the issues SEED-Destiny has, I'd rather rewatch it or even the worse HD REMASTERED version over forcing myself to go through IBO's two seasons again.

Destiny is garbage.

But I personally don't see IBO even being better then that.

>>15363186
IBO fans are in the minority.
>>
>>15370043
>IBO fans are in the minority.
However what they lack in numbers they make up for in power/influence such as ANN.
>>
>>15370043
>IBO fans are in the minority.
fujos and normies
>>
>>15364734
Because season 1 was very much really really bad?

>bad animation
>QUALITY
>boring fights (literally its not hyperbole or even strenuous exaggeration that every fight boils down to boring clash in close combat with ineffective ranged fire and the same cycle repeats of Mika hitting them h arder)
>hardly any action
>hardly any GOOD action on top of that
>long stretches of nothing happening in S1
>final fights has one of the show antagonist kills being hand-waved
>characters are generally unsympathetic and feel more like plot-devices with mouths
>transparent theme of "evil adults" ad naseum slammed into the viewer/audience over and over again
>S2
>repeat some of that without the "long bits of no action" part
>bad melodrama
I don't really get why people seem to act as if IBO is the second coming of Gundam series as far as AU's go. The show really baffles me as to why it even has a following.
>>
>>15369879
Pretty much

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FandomRivalry/AnimeAndManga
>>
>>15370072
>The show really baffles me as to why it even has a following.

Normies like it because it feels 08th MS Team "realistic" for a giant robot show
Fujos like it because has numerous pairings
Non mecha fans like it because they aren't doing pointless skirmish fighting every episode
casuals like it because of the choreographed drama
gundam fans like it because it's got new interpretations of Gundam designs
GunPla fans like it because mah GBWC parts

>Because season 1 was very much really really bad?

Nah, if anything it has pacing problems. The poll results are pretty much showing that IBO has an artificially created hate when it's likely just going to end up in the "Average" pile as far as Gundam shows go.
>>
>>15370288
>an artificially created hate when it's likely just going to end up in the "Average" pile as far as Gundam shows go.

So pretty much no better than every other show past Destiny.
>>
>>15370288
>realistic
With more than one million asspulls and plot armors
>>
>>15370288
>Nah if anything it has pacing problems.
>Season 1
That wasn't its only issue. There are literally long droughts of zero action, zero build up, or plot progression for the entire middle to two-thirds of the show.
>>
>>15370319
everything you cited is an aspect of pacing problems
>>15370313
why do you think "realistic" is in quotes durrrr. 08th MS Team is often cited by Normies as the most realistic Gundam while ignoring Spider Gouf, plot armor Ball, etc. etc.
>>
>>15370340
Pacing doesn't work as a blanket term for issues with the story itself outside of the speed of progression itself or lack thereof. So not really.
>>
>>15370381
>not just going to these sites and unloading our minds on the normies
>>
>>15370391
....so Facebook?
>>
>>15370391
No /m/

You are the normies.
>>
>>15370432
Anime Suki, MAHQ, ANN, Evageeks, Macross World, Reddit, MAL, AniDB, etc
>>
>>15370464
>using "normie" unironically on 4chan
Its normalfag.
>>
>>15365321
I completely agree man. Binge watching feels really unnatural to me, so even when I'm watching through an old show with hundreds of episodes I find it hard to do. This leads to me seeing a lot less content than others... but I can't get into the vast majority of Netflix original shows. Well, that and the anime ones look cliche as fuck. I saw one yesterday that was described as "Mecha, meteors and a young boy with a samurai sword! A precocious schoolgirl may be the key to Earth's salvation!"

If that's not the most cliche shit ever, I don't know what is. It sounded like one of those fake-anime-within-a-western-cartoon-that're-trying-too-hard-to-do-every-anime-trope-all-at-once.
>>
File: Muhbael.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Muhbael.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
>>15364734

Because it's the current season and /m/ hates everything pertaining to mecha.
>>
You can't even pretend this is a legitimate poll if you don't have every entry in the franchise as an option.
>>
>>15364734
>>15370564
Found the normies
>>
>>15370564
>Because it's the current season
That's not even remotely true. We haven't even had a backlash like this on either /a/ or /m/ since GBF Try and before that AGE. Its just a very below average show.
>>
>>15370545
Normies are regular people who don't waste their days stuck in there rooms browsing autistic imageboards like 4chan, as originated from /r9k/. Normalfags are people who think if something is alright as long as its "normal, and stuff is wrong if its not "normal". There is some overlap. Nice attempt to fit in, though
>>
>>15363021
>Turn A
>No Wing
>No F91
>No 0083
What's wrong with you
>>
>War in the Pocket even on the list
This meme has gone too far.
Fuck you, anti-Chris poster. Go back to /r9k/ already
>>
>>15370742
Not a meme if it's true, ANN
>>
>>15370744
>6 votes
its not true its a meme you shitposter
>>
>>15370758
No it's real, get over yourself
>>
>>15370762
The poll proves you're wrong, War in the Pocket hate is a meme, and you're just shitposting.
>>
>>15370775
No, it's just not considered the worst, that doesn't make it good.
>>
File: 0083 shitposter.jpg (2MB, 1900x5140px) Image search: [Google]
0083 shitposter.jpg
2MB, 1900x5140px
>>15370744
>>15370762
>>15370782
>>15370744
>>15370762
Just ignore him, its a SJW, see image
>>
>>15363021
Ibo
>>
>>15368994
>completely underground
>forgetting about the nuclear missile that blew a huge hole in the base
>the mobile suits in question are exposed to the air
Does not make sense.
>>
>>15371298
Tomino said that in an interview after all official material had already suggested that it takes place right after UC. He was probably trolling.
>>
>>15370656
Normies is the adaption of the term normalfag used by facebook and reddit. The reason their separated is to weed out who isn't from x secret club.
>>
>>15363330
>Amazing despite it being far better than Active Raid or Southern Cross
Neither of those are Gundam or even the same type of show. Southern Cross is more of a Macross spin-off, even if it's technically separate outside of the whole Robotech dela.
>>
>>15371298
>the nuclear missile
Incorrect. It was two nuclear bombs.
>>
>>15370624
>We haven't even had a backlash like this on either /a/ or /m/ since GBF Try and before that AGE
>ignoring the G-Reco shitstorm
>which was the only series of consequence between those two and IBO
>>
>>15372307
Sup VVV kun.
>>
Guys Tomino already said everything after 0079 is a mistake

That's the answer

It all sucks.

Tomino has spoken!
>>
>>15372351
Found the retard.
>>
>>15372380
Found the super retard.
>>
>>15372356
I agree.
>>
>people like AGE more than G-reco

You lot are truly awful
>>
>>15372351
>Sup
You want soup? Okay, but the salad is better.
>>
File: increase the soup.jpg (17KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
increase the soup.jpg
17KB, 500x380px
>>15372633
>>
I am surprised CE doesn't "win" by a bigger margin. Seed/Destiny is hot garbage.
>>
>>15372657
IBO was that bad
>>
>>15363021
I'm not very experienced in Gundam (I've seen 0079, the movies to that, Zeta, the first episode of G Gundam (and that was back when it was on the Gundam Info YouTube channel), and the first 20 episodes of Iron-Blooded Orphans, so.... IBO. There are a few good points, but my main problem is that it's SO FUCKING SLOW.
>>
>>15363021
>AGE not higher than everything but Cosmic Era.
Guess you liked Grandpa Flit that much huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
I voted for G-Reco because at least the others brought us some good mech designs or gunpla, Reco failed in both.
>>
>>15363021

IBO is by far the best Gundam since Turn-A.

The worst is a very close battle between X, AGE and SEED Destiny.
>>
>>15373604
normalfag get out
>>
>CE
hahhaah boy that series was steaming pile of garbage
>>
>>15373604
Cool bait you got there
>>
File: the world...jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the world...jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>15372502
They just don't get it.
>>
IBO is like Rayearth: It's bad because it tries too hard to be girly junk.
>>
>0080
>Turn A
Yeah, no.

Also, where is 00 option?
Gundam Setsuna or Unicorn are worse than anything on that list.

>>15364761
Was Try really that bad?
I was mostly ok with OG BG. It was a fine series with a lot of heart in it, but Try seemed like pretty much the same thing, but with more FUN and EXCITEMENT, like school tournaments or whatever.
I dropped it at episode 9 or so, because of how boring it was, but It didn't feel THAT different from BF.
>>
>>15363250
>No Stardust memerey, this poll is shit and so is the OP.
There, i fixed it.
>>
>>15363021
>doesn't have all series
>has a timeline
You're a lazy retard op
>>
>>15363021
>AGE not on top
Yeah I dunno if /m/ really went full retard or whatever the fuck happened there, but this is bullshit.
>>
>>15373842
Rayearth wasn't even bad. The second part of the series was okay but not as good as the first part(the manga had the same problem).
>>
>>15370340
>Team is often cited by Normies as the most realistic Gundam
"Most realistic" isnt equal to "Realistic" in general, but you are too stupid to realize that.
>>
File: Arisabestwaifu.png (165KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Arisabestwaifu.png
165KB, 500x330px
>CE on top
>AGE ranking in the middle

Kiracucks BTFO like always.
>>
>>15373977
AGE is still miles better then IBO.
>>
>>15373982
No, it really was that sucky
>>
File: mechafag and galifag.jpg (858KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mechafag and galifag.jpg
858KB, 2000x1200px
>>15368336
I totally agree with you, IBO threads are pure cancer.
>>
>>15363021
IBO and age
>>
>>15375031
assblasted CE faggot detected
>>
>>15374534
Yeah nah, IBO > shit > Age > dog shit > CE
>>
>>15377011
Just curious, what makes shit better than dog shit?
>>
Why is there no "OP is a fag" option?
>>
>>15370288
>Nah, if anything it has pacing problems

Do I really have to post happy Atra right now?
>>
Nah fuck you OP, they are all great.

Especially IBO even though I have not seen it yet.

Go fuck off.
>>
>>15377051
human feces smells better
>>
>>15373606
>normalfag
Go back to /a/

>>15373835
No bait, just the truth.

>>15373936
I totally forgot this Unicorn crap. I can put this shit on the same level as X, AGE and Destiny.
>>
>>15377009
quit /y/ning, IBO is the worst of the franchise.
>>
File: 1634536748.png (635KB, 480x750px) Image search: [Google]
1634536748.png
635KB, 480x750px
>>15363021
what scares me is that War in the pocket is in here and 00 Gundam isn't, how about you switch that around
>>
>>15369863
OP said worst Gundam, not worst animated Gundam.
>>
>>15377363
No, War in the Shit needs to be taken down some pegs
>>
>>15363021
>CE can't crack 30%
/m/ has changed
>>
>>15377370
If you honestly think 00 Gundam is better than 0080 then you should just kys
>>
File: pepe freedom versus alredo sauce.png (435KB, 1288x760px) Image search: [Google]
pepe freedom versus alredo sauce.png
435KB, 1288x760px
>>15377387
I will not just to piss you off, Mecha Talk
>>
>>15377384

So did Gundam, by producing several things that were at least nearly as bad like AGE and Try that split the hate.
>>
>>15377363
You're a moron. 00 is up there with the good stuffs
>>
>>15377817
>00 gundam
>good

I AM GUNDAM XDDD
>>
>>15368970
>G-Reco is set 500 years after Turn A.
>G-Reco is set 1,000 years after the Universal Century.
That means Turn-A takes place only 500 years after UC? That doesn't seem right. Civilization was able to rebuild itself from scratch in such a short time, despite apparently having no access to relics of prior civilizations until the moon cycles were discovered? They already have planes and shit.
>>
>>15380425
Then you have MS within the mountain cycles covered in what appear to be natural rock formations. Wouldn't formations large enough to encase a mobile suit take thousands of years to form?
>>
>>15380510
>>15380425

and the fact that in Turn A they call their year CC2345
>>
>>15380425
Didn't one of the materials say that it had been closer to 10,000 years after UC?
>>
>>15364734
I personally feel betrayed. When they first announced IBO we were treated with words like child soldiers and mercenaries and with the hype of MGSV most of us think its gonna be Metal Gear Solid in SPACE! with these child soldier were hired by some organizations as an expendable soldiers and witness the MC handle his emotion when his comrades dies left and right continue and repeat with every job the MC took it will eventually eat up his humanity and turn him into a husk of what he was before...

Instead we got a super bland boring MC and zero consequences and add with KUDELIA SUGOI! on the very first season. The show alone is super fucking boring and add it with a super bland generic "Look mom am I cool yet/Teleport behind you etc etc" character the show is depressingly boring. shit even Age is better than this garbage at least the Flit family kinda interesting than most of the cast of IBO. Except maybe for muppet Atra.
>>
>>15363021
>What is worst gundam?

The worst gundam is the one that you hate the most. For me the worst gundam ever is IBO.
>>
>>15380681
do you remember the streaming youtube announcement of IBO?

it had cringe-worthy shit like "the main character will have girls fall for him"
>>
>>15363054
Seconding this opinion. While its somewhat fair to lump SEED and SEED Destiny, SEED is just meh. SEED Destiny is a dumpster fire. IBO has one ep to save itself to become either better than Destiny, or somehow worse.
>>
>>15363186
War in the Pocket is good. IBO is not.
>>
>>15380708
https://youtu.be/b2ySc95POyI?t=28

The dub sounds awful
>>
>>15363021
>>15363250

ZZ

(shivers)
>>
File: 1430950644934.png (165KB, 493x427px) Image search: [Google]
1430950644934.png
165KB, 493x427px
>>15363021
>war in the pocket on the list
>>
File: gundamburger-fi.jpg (70KB, 700x439px) Image search: [Google]
gundamburger-fi.jpg
70KB, 700x439px
>>15383677
>>
>>15381723
I remember being so excited for this show
It's such a shame that it ended up being wasted potential
>>
>>15380769
Neither are good, 0080 is just tolerable
>>
File: ibo-weg.png (512KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
ibo-weg.png
512KB, 1100x500px
>>15364734
False promises.
>>
>>15364734
>>15370564
Hello samefag, also known as the retarded galifag shitposter from the IBO threads. Cancerfags aren't welcome in /m/, please go back to their phaggy ass site.
>>15380681
hi macross world
>>15380708
Don't encourage the macross world
>>
>>15377817
00 is good because you were probably 14 years old when you first watched it.
>>
>>15383875
>macross world
>not robotechx.com

AND

WE

ARE

LAUGHING
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.