[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uhhhhhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Psycoframe.jpg (43KB, 315x230px) Image search: [Google]
Psycoframe.jpg
43KB, 315x230px
uhhhhhh
>>
"T"omino
>>
>>15362709
What was this thing and why did Chan have it?

Also Hathaway is a bitch
>>
>>15363007
It's a psychoframe. It's like zeta's biosensor, only it amplifies your newtype powers instead of letting you weaponize your dead friends. If two people using them get too hype fighting each other they get turned into green dust.

Thanks for saving the planet, magic spinning upper-case T.
>>
>>15363007
A psycoframe sample.
>>
>>15363585
Psycoframes allow newtypes to generate psycofields, which according to the Unicorn staff, are "worlds" in which people wishes become reality or something. So they're reality warping fields (that can move entire stars and travel time according to Unicorn's director).
>>
>>15363585
>>15363600

No one on-screen will ever actually say what the fuck psychoframe does, because that would unfairly constrain sunrise from just making up new bullshit and blaming it on psychoframe in the future.
>>
Tem Ray Circuit would have been superior to the Psychoframe, Amuro is just a stubborn moron.
>>
>>15362819
deepest lore
>>
>>15363585
>>15363592
Alright because I didn't quite understand CCA at all
The fact it shaved off the first 2 years didn't help
>>
>>15364847
in CCA there is literally dialog that says "Hey Chan, what's that thing?" "It's a psycho-frame sample, i'm doing further testing on it."
>>
>>15362709
"Some of you spacenoids are alright, Don't go to Axis tomorrow"
>>
>>15363642
Tem sit down and breathe calmly
You need that

>>15363600
I thought psyco frames help newtypes increase the telekinesis-like powers
>>
>>15364897
>I thought psyco frames help newtypes increase the telekinesis-like powers
Haha, not anymore son

http://pastebin.com/eT7jMp7N

>The Psychofield is a "world" in which something a person pictures can be made to come true, and Frontal's desire to take away his opponent's ability to fight resulted in their weapons being destroyed
>The Neo Zeong uses its psychoshard to create a pseudo psychofield, and thus make the Axis Shock replicable by artificial means.
>Upon return from the void, the Neo Zeong's armour was weakened to the point that a mere touch would cause it to crumble. This is because when Full Frontal finally understood Banagher's will, the psychofield responded to this by taking away the Neo Zeong's ability to fight by making it disintegrate.

>Fukui wanted the time travel sequence to be just a vision, but Furuhashi felt that since the psychoframe can move entire stars it wouldn't be strange at all if they literally travelled through time. In the end they just settled on them flashing through the memories of the universe itself.
>>
>>15363633
It harnesses getter rays
>>
>>15364913
The fuck did I just read?
Why can't things just be simple?
>>
>>15364947
Because Japan. Look at all the anime out there with overly contrived plot set ups, usually shit /a/ likes mecha is usually more straightforward, unless it's like Cross Ange or something.. or Unicorn
>>
>>15362709
Tem
>>
>>15364947
It's a reality marble breh.
>>
>>15367914
deeper lore
>>
THE POWER OF TOMINO COMPELS YOU
>>
File: 14343555536312.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px)
14343555536312.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>15362709
Wasn't it Test?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.