[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ishinomori was a hack of the highest order.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Shotaro_Ishinomori.jpg (20KB, 220x315px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shotaro_Ishinomori.jpg
20KB, 220x315px
Ishinomori was a hack of the highest order.
>>
>>15360740
wrong
>>
I never noticed before that under all that hair, his actual hairline appears to be receding.
>>
>>15360740
Sabu and Ichi is really good. The other translated stuff hasn't impressed me. Really bad habit of introducing characters and then having them suddenly stop showing up or replacing them with a set of characters that are basically the same.
>>
>>15363906
>receding Afro
>>
>>15363906
>his actual hairline appears to be receding.
Not anymore!
;__;
>>
I really, really like Cyborg 009
>>
Is there an autistic shitposter for every major /m/ mangaka now?
>>
>>15365658
>an autist per item
We live in the era of THE AUTIST for all items.
>>
>>15364886
ive always been interested in that
should it be watched or read?
>>
>>15365704
It's not finished and has no ending, iirc

>>15365658
Nah, we just need one for Yokoyama and we'll be set.
>>
I've come to understand that being called a "hack" is the highest form of honor /m/ can bestow upon someone. When it's constantly applied to industry legends like Matsumoto, Tomino, Anno, and Nagano, you realize it's not an insult, but a term of endearment.
>>
>>15365704
The 2000s remake is a pretty solid retelling of the important story line with excellent execution in updating it for a modern era while also improving it's presentation. The problem is its never had a proper western release and was never subbed, so you have to watch the dub (it's alright, not anything too bad) and several episodes have only low quality uploads that can be found.

At least that's my knowledge about the situation of the series, if there are better quality sources for show I'm all ears.
>>
>>15365748
>Nagano
>industry legend
No.
>>
>>15365912
>one of the most influential mechanical designers second only to Okawara
>not a legend

Katokek pls
>>
>inventor of tokushit
Easily the biggest cancer of /m/
>>
>>15364848

It's pretty rare
>>
>>15365887
I have an Avex Mode release that has both subs and dubs, but only the first 8 episodes.
>>
I enjoyed everything I have read from him, especially Cyborg 009, Sabu & Ichi, Kuzuryu and Ryuu no Michi. For me, he's the best of all classic creators. There's a little something for everyone and I'm glad France released quite a few of his titles.

https://www.amazon.fr/Go-Ranger-T01-Lescadron-secret/dp/2367680256/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490650390&sr=8-2&keywords=go+ranger We're getting Go Ranger soon as well!
>>
Never have I seen such a high level of Autism in one OP.
>>
>>15366728
But Godzilla, Gekko Kamen and Ultraman all predate Kamen Rider
>>
>>15367526
Besides, he had nothing to do with Kamen Rider the live action show. He just created the character.
>>
>>15365658
it's the same faggot that changes targets
>>
>>15367952
It's not. This is more likely that autistic Lazyfag who keeps trying to hijack Lazy threads to post his own bullshit. He's attacking Ishinomori because he knows the people running those threads are fans of his. But he's unaware there's more than one people who thinks Lazy is really not all that good. People can criticize Ishinomori with this sort of stuff:

>Really bad habit of introducing characters and then having them suddenly stop showing up or replacing them with a set of characters that are basically the same.

Still, there's not enough material to shit on Ishinomori. Lazy is different, open any of his manga and you can find plenty of material to shit on. The same can't be done to Ishinomori. He might not be for everyone, but you'll have a hard time trying to shitpost with someone like him. It doesn't help OP's shown more than once how ignorant he is of Ishinomori's actual work. So everything shitposters can come up with is pathetic bait like this:

>inventor of tokushit
>wrote nothing but cyborgs
>can't draw girls because of that "wily cat" pin-up

Anyone who who truly cares knows this is all bullshit. So why bother?
>>
File: Black_Cross_Penguins.jpg (68KB, 482x336px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Cross_Penguins.jpg
68KB, 482x336px
>>15368230
Nah, that's not me. Try again, lazyrager. I don't make threads to shit on iconic figures.
>>
>>15360740
best guy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.