[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make cyber newtypes and still be the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 16

Is it possible to make cyber newtypes and still be the good guys?
>>
File: Psyco Gundam.jpg (289KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Psyco Gundam.jpg
289KB, 450x600px
Four > Rosamia, Chara, Stella
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
524KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15356479
Yes, if they volunteer for it and we are doing this for a good reason.
>>
>>15356509
Stella = Four > Rosamia > Chara.
>>
File: Psyco battle.jpg (137KB, 849x537px) Image search: [Google]
Psyco battle.jpg
137KB, 849x537px
>>15356532

Not even close.

Four = Allenby > Rosamia > Chara > Stella
>>
>>15356545
Shit tastes.
>>
I've hated every single cyber newtype and newtype

ruined UC for me
>>
>>15356516
prostitution doujins when
>>
Marida > Four> Puru 2 >Rosamia > Chara> Stella
>>15356516
My man
>>
The artificial newtypes in Zeta made Fa look like a million bucks.
She cooks, she cleans, she does not try to kill you.
>>
>>15356479
"Good" is relative

if you mean a good person, a protagonist, then no. Cyber-Newtypes by their very nature are dangerously unstable and always break down in the end. They'd always reach some fucked up conclusion that would end up making them the bad guy, if they didn't start as one.

That being said

Feddy Cyber Newtypes - Physically unstable mentally

Zeon Cyber Newtypes - Looney Tooney
>>
No. It's like when a faction uses mobile armors; you're hanging a huge sign that says "I'M EVIL" around your neck.
>>
>>15356897

Gyunei was a stable cyber newtype. Any issues he had were because he was a teenager, not because he was a science experiment. Gates Cappa in Zeta is apparently stable too, but I don't even remember the guy so fuck if I know for definite. Marida is stable as well, and again, any issues she has are a result of a traumatic past, not her nature as a cyber enhanced individual.

It's theoretically possible for a faction that makes cyber enhanced individuals to be the good guys, but it hasn't actually happened yet so it remains only theoretical. Making sure the individuals involved are volunteers with as complete a knowledge of the risks as you can muster like >>15356518 said is a good start. As would be not treating them like slaves with no humanity.
>>
File: Gates Capa 2.jpg (32KB, 368x524px) Image search: [Google]
Gates Capa 2.jpg
32KB, 368x524px
He jobbed the hardest ever
>>
>>15356947
Because the process of making Cyber Newtypes is an unethical practice to begin with.

It's an automatic Bad Guy thing.
>>
>>15356951
Jobbed so hard that people still aren't sure if he died.
>>
>>15356953

No, the process of making them by force and treating them like shit is unethical. The process of making them at all is no more unethical than giving someone an artificial leg because they were born without.
>>
>>15356897
Your description sounds like a lot of UC mcs
>>
>>15356509
NO! It`s Marida=Chara>Puru>Puru 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All the other shit-tier cyber newtypes only cucks care about.
>>
>>15356479
Anemone from E7 was basically a heroine cyber-newtype.
>>
>>15356919
Clyne faction used Mobile Armors.

So did Celestial Being.
>>
File: 1467292261863.jpg (270KB, 863x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467292261863.jpg
270KB, 863x1000px
>>15356947
Are Puru's even cyber Newtypes proper? I never really understood this.My belief has always been that they should be newtypes in the first place because they were clones of a Newtype.

>>15356953
There is nothing unethical about it as long as it's voluntery. That's like saying making Captain America was unethical.
>>
>>15357234
I think the Puru clones are cyber newtypes which explains Puru II's headache.
>>
>>15356951
>>15356960

Did Tomino even bother to include him in the final ANT movie? That would be sad as fuck if he was still included without any further context added.
>>
File: 1487877627647.jpg (104KB, 999x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1487877627647.jpg
104KB, 999x1037px
>>15356479
>>15356479
I don't think we really fully know what a cyber Newtype is and the process involved. other than just that the process can make the cyber newtypes lose their minds.

That said, hat makes making them wrong is that they're being used them as (child) soldiers.

If for some other reason people were trying to make Earthnoids with Newtype abilities, it would be fine as long as the procedures were completely voluntary and patients were informed of all of the risks.

That said, I think the whole going insane thing would be far less likely without the whole being soldiers things. War will fuck up anybody.
>>
>>15356960
Seriously, what happened to him?
>>
>>15357796
Pretty much vanished after Rosamia died and the Dogosse-Gear got destroyed.
>>
File: MRX-010.jpg (399KB, 864x976px) Image search: [Google]
MRX-010.jpg
399KB, 864x976px
>>15357392
I associated puru's headache's with her exposure to the Psyco Mark II. Hell, Kamille flat said how bad it was to use that suit while he was still in a wheel chair.
>>
>>15358095

The problem is putting these cyber new types in Psycommu equipped mobile suits. The backlash always ends up swallowing them and turning them into crazed psychos.

IIRC the Asshimar pilot was one and he was just fine.
>>
File: latest[2].png (426KB, 1155x455px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
426KB, 1155x455px
>>15358230
>psycommu backlash
>>
>>15358246
That looks like a good guys mecha
>>
>>15358438
What the heck do "good guys" look like to you?
>>
File: 01c.png (417KB, 382x608px) Image search: [Google]
01c.png
417KB, 382x608px
>ONIIIII-CHAN
>the fuck are you
>HAHAH ONIIII-CHAN YOU SO FUNNY
>seriously, who the fuck are you
>beep-boop, override accepted, kill gundam
>NO MY IMOUTO I CAN'T POSSIBLY HURT HER
look I get you're not over four but jesus man
>>
>>15358440
They have capes and a dark pallet and a general demon theme. Why do you ask?
>>
>>15358460
Everything about her charater was way too weird. Like, I'd usually consider a kid bathing an adult lewd and kinky but here it was just bafling.
>>
>>15358460
I can't stop laughing at this pic
>>
>>15356897
Wasn't Banana a Cyber Newtype though?
>>
Four is objectively the best Gundam Waifu. Fuck A New Translation
>>
>>15356554
I've hated every single Force User and Jedi
Ruined Star Wars for me
>>
>>15356897
No Chars Cyber Newtypes were relatively Humane, they'd worked out the kinks. The Feddie ones were basically an experimental mistake, you see that they try to "fix" the problem with Rosamy by providing fake memories to replace the lost ones, but that turned out not to be the root of the problem. Now Haman's, those were given fake memories designed to ensure loyalty, I would say they were the biggest moral tragedy
>>
>>15358460
It's 80s Japan man. Must protect all females yada yada
>>
>>15359081

Char didn't have cyber newtypes, multiple. He had a cyber newtype, singular.
>>
>>15359116
Doesn't Quess get Cyber-Newtype'd to amplify her powers right before she gets her mobile armor?
>>
>>15358460
This odd ass juggling from bad-good and back to bad character development really confused me in my first watch
Then I watched Zeta again and just wished kamille just left her on that colony. Or at least leave a nut in her and Fa finds out a gets set in a new type rage(asperger's breakdown) and puts a bullet in rosemary's head.

Kamille just has a boner for blueish colored hair women, hes in that tumblr spectrum
>>
>>15359201

Nanai says it's unnecessary because she's already strong enough.
>>
>>15357805
>>15358230
So, Gates died from psycommu backlash?
>>
File: Rosamia.jpg (167KB, 500x830px) Image search: [Google]
Rosamia.jpg
167KB, 500x830px
>>15357234
Are you proud of that Aussies? Fluffy hair, sexy body, and a great pilot before she's made retarded.
>>
>>15361087
Where is her backstory?
>>
>>15361451

Just a theory that she was in Australia during the colony drop given the things she says like the sky is falling. Titans on the whole didn't get much in the way of backstories, like Rosamia its all just old theories and fan canon. Like Jerid comes from an influential family which is how he got his post as a Titan, Four was in Japan during the colony drop, lost her memories after it and wandered around disguised as a boy. Yazan became a bushwhacking pilot because if he hadn't he'd likely end up as a murderer since he wouldn't have an acceptable outlet for his violent nature.
>>
>>15361575
>Yazan became a bushwhacking pilot because if he hadn't he'd likely end up as a murderer since he wouldn't have an acceptable outlet for his violent nature.

The version I have heard said that Yazan was the product of an intellectually breeding with a South East Asian tribal, leading to Yazan being born with an above average intelligence, but also a savage and violent disposition. Choosing to abide by his mother advice about living by his instinct, he eventually moved to Australia and became the local vagrant living on the outskirts of Perth. When Operation British failed and the back half of the colony made impact with Sydney, the shockwave shook a good portion of the continent, causing widespread damage. After a tiny piece of debris destroys one of the windows on Yazans shack, he in a blood driven rage. He picks up his rifle and proceeds to door kick his way into a Federation recruitment office, looking to enlist to kick some spacenoid ass.

After he forces himself into the Federation, he is deployed into the jungles of South East Asia, where he actively leads a group of Gurrilla fighters in attacking Zeon convoys and lone Mobile Suit, going as far to skin the pilot's he would capture and taking the captured Mobile Suits back to his superiors for use in the V project. Proving himself time and time again, he is promoted to Ensign and is assigned to join up with the 7th fleet, and is deployed to fight at both the Battle of Solomon, and aided in securing E field of A.Boa.Qu.

Granted, a lot of his information is not fully vetted, so I am not sure where all of it comes from. A good portion of it is mentioned in the Gihrens Greed game series, but other details just kind of float around.
>>
>>15356479
Nope
>>
>>15364238
this
>>
>>15362812
>After a tiny piece of debris destroys one of the windows on Yazans shack, he in a blood driven rage. He picks up his rifle and proceeds to door kick his way into a Federation recruitment office, looking to enlist to kick some spacenoid ass.
This is amazing
>>
>>15359116
>I have autism, singular
I knew someone would say this
>>
Number Four is cute! Cute!
>>
>>15357490
No
>>
>>
File: img_19.jpg (35KB, 576x355px) Image search: [Google]
img_19.jpg
35KB, 576x355px
>>15361087
>>
do you guys think if gundams were real I'd be a good pilot?
>>
>>15356479
Make them the mc then
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.