[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could have a new VOTOMS anime, how long and about what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1436392099569.jpg (149KB, 730x517px) Image search: [Google]
1436392099569.jpg
149KB, 730x517px
If you could have a new VOTOMS anime, how long and about what would you want it to be?
I love the original show, pailsen files and shinning heresy were good; but Chirico's story feels a bit run to the ground after phantom arc.
>>
I'd want Takahashi to give a fuck about other things he has made and not keep expanding the bottoms autism
>>
>>15356431
Like a new Gasaraki ova?
>>
VOTOMS is over and dead. Give it up already.
>>
>>15356431
Bandai and the fans wouldn't let him do so anyway.
>>
>>15356388
Anthology series showing different aspects of the Hundred Year War and the period afterwards. Some Balarant stuff included.
>>
Certainly not anything with Chirico.
>>
>>15356388
>Chirico's story feels a bit run to the ground after phantom arc

Chirico's story should have ended with the TV series. That ending was PERFECT. That they did more stories about him and Fyana is just twisted and awful.

I'd like a Blue Knight anime.

Or maybe an anime that focuses on Balalant.

Ooooh, or an underwater Votoms adventure!
>>
I didn't enter shinning heresy hoping to like it because it ruins the nice ending of the show and all that, but I sort of liked some of it. Chirico being a religious figure to hate makes sense and was fun, and towards the end I hoped that they would build up the new girl and make her a low key second love if his life with a different angle. Then they killed her too.
>>
>New spin off TV series (13 episodes).
>Centered on a 35 years old Balarant ex ace pilot. He retired and hates AT since he lost an arm during a battle.
>He's asked by hidden power to set a false-flag operation in order to blame Gilgamesh Federation. He must assassinate the whole family of a well known Balarant politician.
>Changes his mind a few minutes before the attack and tries to save them from the hidden power henchmen. He takes with him the daughter, last survivor, and they run away.
>Must pilot AT for the first time in ten years to protect themselves from the bad guys who have access to numerous robots.
>>
>>15356651
>Then they killed her too.

That's the problem with the votoms sequels. It never got a proper length anime to properly expand and develop those ideas.

>>15356762
Pretty good actually.

>>15356388
I would like to all those spinoff stories (novels, videogame) in English.
>>
>>15356633
>>Chirico's story feels a bit run to the ground after phantom arc

>Chirico's story should have ended with the TV series. That ending was PERFECT. That they did more stories about him and Fyana is just twisted and awful.

And people blame Americans for pulling a cashgrab.

>I'd like a Blue Knight anime.

>Or maybe an anime that focuses on Balalant.

>Ooooh, or an underwater Votoms adventure!

This!
>>
File: 1233115353459.jpg (2MB, 2107x2994px) Image search: [Google]
1233115353459.jpg
2MB, 2107x2994px
>>15356388
BALARANT
>>
I want a series that shows us what some of those other Red Shoulders were up to.
Crap, if you're going to paint them as this horrifying war crimes unit, show us some war crimes.
>>
>>15358798
They all got killed in the first ova
>>
>>15358821
No, I mean during the Hundred Year War. Chirico and his butt buddies weren't the only guys in that parade, so at the very least, there's more to the Sunsa raid. I'm hard pressed to believe they weren't active elsewhere.
>>
>>15356633

>Or maybe an anime that focuses on Balalant.

Personally, I'd go for this shit. The main story was pretty darn personal in scale that we never got a thorough perspective of the Balarant. All we know is that in Big Battle, they didn't want to get left behind on the race for the Perfect Soldier.
>>
>>15359087

It's hard to make a compelling story out of a gaggle of faceless nobodies.
>>
>>15356388
All I want is GRITTY GRIT JUNGLE WARS IN HAND DRAWN SCOPEDOGS AND SCOPEDOG VARIANTS GORILLA WARFARE DEATH AND EXPLOSIONS JUST A SOLDIER animated in 13 episodes.
>>
File: 1438548115385.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438548115385.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Abnormal Survivor VS The Most Dangerous Soldier VS Dangerous Boy
>>
>>15360618
Nobody wins with crossover fanfiction.
>>
File: 632AigU.jpg (57KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
632AigU.jpg
57KB, 450x296px
>>15360655
What if we add lobsters though?
>>
>>15360693
Is that inspired in that "fight to dead in this empty planet" star Trek thing?
>>
>>15361232
Nope, is inspired in a fanfiction where Chirico and Geist got stuck in a cave/hole with only lobsters to eat, and later they try to kill each other.
>>
>Next Votoms will be boy's love harem.
>Chirico as a teen in high-school.
>Surrounded by Vanilla the childhood friend, Ypsilon the mysterious bishounen, Shako the exotic boy and Rochina as a the mature teacher.
>>
>>15362362
and it crosses over with the High School Bubblegum Crisis
>>
>>15362362
>Ypsillon has a sister that is all over chrico and it's icky for him
>Final push that makes fans of the franchise give up on anime
>>
File: Gundam V.jpg (732KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam V.jpg
732KB, 778x1100px
........Fyana.......
.......Your sight.............
........My delight...............

CHIRICO
You read that in her voice
>>
>>15356388
add moe and gore
>>
File: Chirico KON.jpg (113KB, 870x490px) Image search: [Google]
Chirico KON.jpg
113KB, 870x490px
>>15364154
Because of faulty paperwork, instead of being transferred from the Red Shoulder to the Secret Society unit, Chirico ends in a girls school and needs to adapt to survive.
>>
>>15364463
Nobody controls me, not even the vice-principal.
>>
>>15364463
We learn that love is the true battlefield.

What's Chirico's best assignature? He seems to be proficient at math. Did those punch cards make him good enough to get a scholarship?
>>
>>15362587
Scopedog with WZC wings amuses me so much.
>>
>>15364463
I would actually watch this ironically unironically
>>
>>15364587
>What's Chirico's best assignature?
Physical education, and probably computing.
>>
>>15364682
He's one of those kids that don't see how school will help them irl to, like, survive.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.