[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER EVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 149041182789646.png (836KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
149041182789646.png
836KB, 970x546px
NEVER EVER
>>
Good. The only actually good thing about Crossbone is the Crossbone Gundams themselves. It isn't even actually about space pirates.
>>
how did the crossbone vanguard go from like, more genocidal then zeon, to the saviors of the earth sphere
>>
>>15354506

A complete change in basically everything bar name. Personnel, goals, equipment, the works. I don't know why they decided to use the Crossbone Vanguard name and can't recall if it's ever explained, but the name is about the only thing the two share.
>>
>>15354510
I feel bad for side 4, they just got running again after like a decade of reconstruction and were economically better of then the rest of the earth sphere, and then iron mask fucking sliced everyone up with robot hacksaws

Kek, then jupiter shows up
>>
>>15354472
Much as I like Crossbone, I actually think an anime adaptation would be somewhat weak unless they ENTIRELY change the artstyle and polish up the dialogue a bit.

It works well as a manga in it's current state, btu that's it.
>>
>>15354529

Personally I just want the designs and artstyle to be cleaned up slightly while still maintaining that, I guess you could call it old school look the manga has.

I see a lot of hate for designs that go past the usual Zeek suits. From nitpicking Cosmo Babylon suits for their thrusters and verniers, Zanscare suits for their experimental tech and Jupiter for their sheer weirdness. I thought people were tired of seeing the same old designs but I guess not.
>>
>>15354675
>nitpicking Cosmo Babylon suits for their thrusters and verniers, Zanscare suits for their experimental tech and Jupiter for their sheer weirdness.
Fucking where lmao? Japan? Some autistic forum? I've been here since 2011 and everyone has always said F91 designs are the bees fucking knees.
>>
>>15354675
>cleaned up
What does this even mean?
>>
>>15354701

Realismfags nitpick F91 suits cuz muh exposed exhausts, otherwise I've seen nothing but indiffirence to anything that ain't the F91, James, Heavy and Berga Giros.

>>15354704

Fixing up the sometimes wonky proportions, adding details to blank backgrounds, less speed lines, etc.
>>
>>15354520
Well the number 4 is an unlucky one
maybe those guys were doomed from the beginning
>>
>>15354749
>wonky proportions
Explain further.
>>
>>15354761

It's gotten somewhat better as the mangas have come out but sometimes the suits look like they have massive chests or huge hands, while the human designs get katoki'd hard at times. With the increase in QUALITY in recent Gundam series, it would stand out like a sore thumb if they didn't work on that.
>>
>>15354749
>Heavy
sogood.gif
>>
>>15354510
Cecily used the Crossbone Vanguard name because
1. She already owned it after strongarming the rest of Cosmo Babylon to cede power to her
2. It was the name of an illegal paramilitary organization, which gave Cecily the freedom to cause havoc around Jupiter without it being traced back to any reputable source in the Earth system

They didn't act much like pirates cause they weren't really, but their appearance as nefarious space pirates helped with their fearsome appearance to fight the Jupiter Empire.
>>
>>15354487
>The only actually good thing about Crossbone is the Crossbone Gundams themselves
I would contend that. There's also Tobia who (even memes aside) is fantastic and easily enough to carry the whole series by himself (for me, at least).
>>
>>15354472
It wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>15360337
Exactly

F91 reboot when.
>>
>>15360399
Thankfully never.
>>
>>15354472
good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.