[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post generic opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (480KB, 643x346px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
480KB, 643x346px
We are the story police, we demand /m/ comply with generic opinions and not stray from them for any reason. Under authority of Channel Awesome and Rotten Tomatoes and TVTropes and Anime News Network and Box Office Mojo and MAHQ and other taste maker websites. Assimilate!
>>
>>15352478

> X website is bad because I disagree with their opinions

Am I doing it right?
>>
>>15352484
I think OP wants generic opinions on /m/ material
>>
I like thing.
>>
"First half good second half bad waaaaaaaah"

Sums up at least a quarter of opinions even though they aren't true (IE Aquarion EVOL, Combattler V, Gundam 00, Macross Delta, etc)
>>
Toy commercials need to stop being toy commercials to be ART.
>>
>mecha is just toy commercials
>mecha is full of bad writing
>haha this anime is so bad but I post about it constantly
>haha this manga is so bad but I post about it constantly
>haha this guy is so lazy but I post about him constantly
>I like mecha ironically
>btw my name is xpearse
>>
>>15352478
rephrase that again OP?
>>
>>15352504

EVOL and Delta were shit from the very beginning so yes, I agree that the complaints regarding their second half are very silly and hold little bearing to them.
>>
>>15352627
You spelled awesome wrong
>>
>>15352639

Nah, 'autismal' describes the two a lot better.
>>
>>15352478
*Vague shitposting that condemns a series and making vague blanket statements that decry it as a terrible series. The entire post is posited as fact but if you criticize my post or ask for logic/evidence to back it up I say it's an opinion and you have soft skin if you are upset about my opinion that is also a fact.*
>>
>>15352715
*Shitposting decries one dimensional characters without naming the characters, a flimsly plot without discussing the plot, and describe the music as ear rape. The exact same criticism is then posted three or four times in the same thread. When someone claims samefagging reply with "Implying only one person hates this shit show.*
>>
>>15352604
But that's not a generic opinion, it's truth.
>>
>>15352753
*Reapeatedly make the same thread vaguely saying a popular series or another is the worst thing ever and if anyone calls it shitposting rebuff in a way implying the other person considers any opinion other than their own shitposting*
>>
>>15354044
>>15352715
You got this down pat.
>>
>>15352715
>>15352753
>>15354044
*insinuate that all of these posts are the same person*
>>
>>15358263

*call poster a faggot that probably likes X show*
>>
>>15352478
I am amazed that you're still doing this. It's completely baffling that one person can care this much about internet reviewers.
Fuck off back to whatever shit forum you came from and stop making these garbage e-celeb threads.
>>
>>15358492
>one person
Stop with your imaginary boogeyman, paranoid-kun
>>
>>15358506
OP is using the exact same fucking language as he used for all of the other threads he made to complain about ANN and friends. It's so obvious it hurts.
At this point I can only wonder if he has anything else to think about other than anime reviewers.
>>
>>15358512
>It's so obvious it hurts.
Yup, you're paranoid
>>
>>15358265
*After being called out on it, accuse that anon from being from reddit and wanting to turn /m/ into an anime forum safe space. Do this repeatedly across multiple threads with the same phrasing.
>>
>>15358516
On the bright side, your vocabulary is so repetitive, the filter is pretty effective. Though it would be easier for everyone if you just used a tripcode.
>>
>>15352478
How?
>>
>>15360483
I don't like your post.
>>
>>15363922
I don't like you.
>>
>>15352478

I like cake.
>>
>>15352478
Who cares?
>>
>>15352484
nope
>>
>>15352496
no you don't
>>
>>15352496
why?
>>
>>15354022
> waaaaaah mecha are just gundams and big rawbuts
>>
>the new season will be shit
>you're all stupid
>/m/ is dead
>waaaaaah
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.