[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr de durr, I r teh ultimate evolution of humanity >couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kankel.jpg (28KB, 367x200px) Image search: [Google]
kankel.jpg
28KB, 367x200px
>hurr de durr, I r teh ultimate evolution of humanity
>couldn't even touch the weakest zonders in existence
How do all of the "superhumans" involved in the Algernon crisis not feel like complete and utter twits? This applies even more so in spinoff material where the overlap turns to straight-up crossover.
>>
File: CU-cockroach.jpg (221KB, 800x335px) Image search: [Google]
CU-cockroach.jpg
221KB, 800x335px
The evolution in Betterman is actual evolution, as in "the ability to survive to pass on genes."

Seeing how it takes a very specific type of life form to even have the capability to kill Kankel, it was pretty damn good at surviving.

Or to put it in shitposting language

>hurr de durr, I r teh ultimate evolution
>couldn't even touch the weakest mammals in existence
>>
>>15350437

Well gee sorry, we can't all have magic space lion stones solve our problems
>>
>>15351022
G-stones are easier to build or acquire than any of the shit needed to make Bettermen, Brahman, or Kankel.
>>
>>15350437
Kankel was a fuck of a lot stronger than most EIs
>>
>>15351064

Only when you had the magic space lion show you how
>>
>>15351072
Don't pretend for even a second that becoming any of the superhuman monsters was easier than that.
>>
>>15350732
I really don't think Kankel is comparable to a cockroach. Cockroaches managed to survive for so long because they never leave their comfort zone and stay out of the way of more dangerous animals. They have no ambition of being anything more than what they are. Kankel on the other hand is an asshole who plans to eat everyone, but the exact moment he makes himself visible to the public, GaoFighGar is gonna show up and hikare ni nare.
>>
>>15351699
>GaoFighGar is gonna show up and hikare ni nare.

would that work though? Kankel is not really the kind of monster you can hammer to death. Honestly I wonder if it would even work on Brahman
>>
>>15351712
Goldion Hammer worked on the magician zonder made of nanomachines.
>>
>>15351699
>Gaofighgar is gonna show up and hikare ni nare

Converting matter into energy is less impressive than outright 100% annihilating the matter and leaving no energy or anything else behind.

And that did JACK FUCKING SHIT to Kankel. Only way to kill Kankel is to throw that shit at him constantly over a period of time, make sure it actually hits him, and not die to his insta-gib move.

But let's ignore how the Gaogaigar/Betterman crossover makes absolutely no sense because the Zondar were all about purifying negative emotions and yet at no point noticed Kankel fucking existed and nothing in FINAL suggested large portions of Earth's population committed suicide and Sakura's last name isn't Shishioh even though they desperately want you to believe her father's father's last name was and the fact that the two settings themselves have totally different tones and shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.