[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a post that made me think about Cima. Something to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I saw a post that made me think about Cima. Something to the effect of: "Cima did nothing wrong. She was the real protagonist, fight me."
That really got me to appreciate 0083.
I mean what fantastic characterization she was Shakespearean in her tragedy. A small boat tossed on the cruel tides of fate, her glorious death does her no justice, she gets no redemption, tragedy from beginning to end.
A tragedy magnified by Kou's whimsical bumbling
>>
What a shitty character
>>
File: Koucarrots.jpg (162KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Koucarrots.jpg
162KB, 720x480px
>>15347595
I mean srsly, this jerk is incompetent disobedient and out of his league. Hes a fortunate fool stumbling into others affairs far grander than his childish whims.

Cima had a good thing going and was about to delver a well deserved killing blow, a blow she was deserved to deliver, to the frail and sparse zeon remnants. And in stumbles this ass clown nobody with his personal anger sadness and pride issues over commander burning's death and loosing two gundams, and he fucks the whole ordeal up for everybody. turned the whole mess into a stalemate at best, and mass atrocities at its worst.

I mean srsly how entitled to go butting into this mess over one fallen comrade and two destroyed weapons.
>>
>>15347674
We should all feel like Cima after watching this show robbed of a good life, a good death and a good story.
>>
>>15347674
don't forget how he pathetically gets cucked by Gato and then immediately forgives the bitch
>>
File: adfasf.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
adfasf.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>15347637
I read this shit and felt bad for sexualizing her the way i did initially.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Cima_Garahau
>>
>>15347686
OMG I did forget about that, FML
>>
>>15347696
duped into a war crime, and rendered homeless by the people you have no choice but to serve. shit sucks
>>
>>15347595
>She was the real protagonist, fight me.
I get it, you could make the clame that shes the protagonist, in the same way that you coud say that cowboy bebop was actually about faye.

they are well deveoped tragc heroins whos story is told within the frame of a generally bad person of a main character.
>>
>cima
nobody cares faggot
>>
File: nona poopltoon.png (501KB, 719x537px) Image search: [Google]
nona poopltoon.png
501KB, 719x537px
>>15347798
right right, my bad lets have another thread about how autistic Kamille is
>>
Right on.
>>
>>15347751

> no choice
>>
>>15347595
Except Cima was not initially *meant* to be sympathetic or tragic in the first place until Sunrise realized how surprisingly big of a fanbase Cima ended up getting anyway; Mayfly in Space was scrambled and hurriedly tacked onto her as a result of that to make her 'likeable'.

It's the precedent of what Kouki would end up doing with Beatrix in Schwartzesmarken and why a lot of people called bullshit on it.
>>
>>15349470
I found her plenty tragic while first watching it.
>>
>>15347595
Cima is objectively not the protagonist. She might be the hero, but protagonism is a narrative aspect, not a moral judgement. The majority of the story is told from Kou's perspective, that makes him the protagonist.
>>
>>15347595

Cima was the best character by far and would have been a far more interesting protagonist than Uraki.
>>
>>15349470

Being a proto-Beatrix is literally good, Beatrix is the best character in the shitfest that is SM
>>
>>15349470
>Mayfly in Space was scrambled
Banrise made a sequel in 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9egq6fteSE
No audio cause of Copyright claim but subtitles are available. Plus there's a DL link to the vid file for people that want audio
>>
File: Cima's Titan Marines.png (2MB, 2340x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Cima's Titan Marines.png
2MB, 2340x1131px
>TFW if only Cima delivered Delaz to the Feddies
>Mayfly of the Titans
>Profound Sadness
>>
no happy endings allowed!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.