[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about any mecha anime that's not gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 13

File: BIGO.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BIGO.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
In this thread, discuss the mecha anime you've been watching that's not gundam

Pic related. I want to be like Roger Smith. He's so smooth and cool. His robot is fucking sick too, it has big pile drivers.
>>
>>15347533
Personally, I feel there are already plenty of threads like this, one only need lurk the catalog.
Oh well, have some tequila.

I do wish the variant Combat Armors showed up more in Dougram, they were pretty neat.
>>
>>15347555
I wish we had scans of this art that don't just come from a model kit box
>>
>>15347560
You and me both.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1468455436778.jpg (702KB, 2827x2911px) Image search: [Google]
1468455436778.jpg
702KB, 2827x2911px
I kinda feel like this Gallop's a little like a "Dugger Junior"- the gun replaces the same arm and the weapons layout is superficially similar, except for the chest gun as opposed to the Dugger's tail gun.
>>
File: 1466391238367.jpg (969KB, 2024x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1466391238367.jpg
969KB, 2024x3000px
>>
File: ironfootart.jpg (517KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ironfootart.jpg
517KB, 1280x960px
>>15347629
At first glance I thought this was a Blockhead
>>
File: 1468455847867.jpg (2MB, 3025x4502px) Image search: [Google]
1468455847867.jpg
2MB, 3025x4502px
If you're reading this thread and haven't watched Xabungle you should fix that right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mBL7lmGr-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScklgEkecDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV_tVm1Gkm8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8igM4mk4sYc
>>
Halfway through Shin Mazinger, while kind of a rough start it's definitely been steadily picking up as it goes on. Only gripes is not enough Boss and oddly enough not enough Kouji. Then as well as Sayaka feel strangely ignored for newer characters and spotlight to niche characters. This has the benefit of making Kouji not feel like an unstoppable boy genius and his victories make more sense, but it feels like they hang on certain minor characters a little too long.

Also the Mazinger Army is fucking stupid and literally have done fucking nothing. I appreciate Roll and Lori but literally and who are two stupid unneeded characters. I would have preferred they got removed and more screen time was given to the main three.

On the bright side several characters like Mucha and Nuke went from nothing to something.
>>
File: quo vadis2.jpg (47KB, 688x400px) Image search: [Google]
quo vadis2.jpg
47KB, 688x400px
>>15347533
the anime cutscenes of this game was amazing
>>
I finished watching Gravion season 1, some episodes were boring others were just OK, I am going to start season 2 later.
>>
File: patlabor.jpg (134KB, 700x997px) Image search: [Google]
patlabor.jpg
134KB, 700x997px
Rewatched all Patlabor (both tv timeline and movie timeline). The cast is great.

However, tried to watch Getter Robo and Mazinkaiser. The OST is fucking great, but I'm not a big fan of the cartoonish style.
>>
>>15347533

I wanna marry dorothy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.