[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO: Agnika K

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 17

Agnika thread. What's the source of the rumor that he or his father designed Bael, Barbatos, and Hashmal? Is it just a guess?
>>
>>15342846
The stylized symbol on the Bael and Barbatos matches a symbol on the Hashimal.
>>
>>15342846
Samefag continuing:
I mean I get that those three MS/MA all have the Turn A looking symbol, and that every fucking Gundam ever was designed by their pilot's fucked up parents, so I agree that it's a good guess. But is there any actual evidence (dialog, gunpla text, etc) of this?
>>
>>15342846
Someone from the writing staff said so at some rally or something like that when the HG got revealed or something. It was all over japan twitter
>>
>>15342846
Cannot wait for this to end
>>
>>15342941
few more years
already said this isn't the "end"
>>
File: 1b.gif (26KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1b.gif
26KB, 240x240px
>Father designed the prototypes
>Became a genius pilot/engineer himself
>Savior of a major war

>Exists in the same universe as Char, Garma, and Haman

Oh dear...
>>
>>15343782
Nice try. Agnika is confirmed to be male in IBO. That woman couldn't be him.
>>
>>15342862
>everyGundam ever was designed by their pilot's parents
So, this is news to me.
>>
>>15342846
At the event where the new barbatos rex and reganlaze julia were unveilved there was some information accompanying them, including Agnika being hotblooded, his dad being the gundams lead designer, and bael and barbatos being considered as brother units even within the 72 frames.
>>
>>15343801
The RX-78 was developed at least partly by Tem Ray. The Mark II was developed by Franklin Bidan. Both Kamille and Amuro were maybe somewhat aware of the things their fathers were working on, maybe. Kamille understood enough of the Mark II's systems and movable frame construction that he at least contributed to the Zeta Gundam's design.

The Unicorn was financed and tested by Vist Foundation which would mean Siam and Cardeas Vist had a role in its development. Cardeas actually sat in the cockpit during some of the test flights and seems like he would have been the one to program the laplace system in the computer. Siam's wild goose chase was dependant on the laplace system.

Then there's the F91's biocomputer being a product of Seabook's mother's research into new neural interface technology. She based the wiring for that system on a cat's cradle pattern she taught to her daughter.

The Victory and V2 were developed with some kind of input from Uso's mother who was apparently a spy and engineer, while Uso's dad was a founding League Militaire member who could have ordered the development and deployment of the Victory Gundams.

Ultimate/Devil Gundam was created by Domon and Kyoji's father. Domon's Shining Gundam was designed by his childhood friend's father, Dr. Mikamura. It's unclear if the God Gundam was also developed by him?

Gundam AGE is all about the Asuno family's magical 3D printer, Gundam designs, and their offspring who pilot the Gundams over the course of some 50 years.
>>
>>15343902
Oh, you meant in general, I was thinking IBO specifically. Here I was like "where'd we ever talk about Agnika Kaieru's dad and the founding generation of Gjallarhorn?"

Yeah, no, Gundam definitely has this weird generational aspect to it to reinforce that message of the younger generation representing hope; particularly hope that they can turn away from the vicious cycle of violence and tragedy that they inherit from their elders. It's kind-of weird that IBO hasn't really had this theme come up; McGillis and Kudelia were perfectly situated to utilize that hallmark of the series, but their relationships to their parents got left way in the background. At least, you know, until that one McGillis backstory episode, then it went away again.
>>
What i wonder is...the gundam name is for the production number, they know the name since the reactor emite diferent waves etc etc. so if we put gusion armor on barbatos is still barbatos, how do we know that they didint just use flouros armor on 20 gundam frames. I dont see a reason to have 72 diferent desings.
>>
>>15343792
but Agnika
>is literally a girl's name
>>
>>15344354
Well Vidar and Kimaris variants exist. What you think?
72 basic frames mass produced and had thematic production numbers but each frame could've had different weaponry installed for different purposes, like Gusion's frog armour being for deep space and Rebake being a jack of all trades.
Shit like Flauros's cannons or Astaroth's blade could've been equipped on the specification of the job needed or the pilot's fighting style before it got hidden.
>>
>>15344556
What i mean is people expect that the 72 frames have a diferent armor by default, when actualy they are just gundam frames and maybe there are only 10 vanilla armors to choose for (is a more realistic way for me)
>>
File: asw-g-66-trooper-accelerator.jpg (53KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
asw-g-66-trooper-accelerator.jpg
53KB, 400x263px
>>15344354
Barbatos frame was modified during IBO.

Kimaris had a special ability with its frame, so there are some differences.

Chances are even if they all started off similar they would have eventually been customized differently.
>>
>>15344778
>Barbatos frame was modified during IBO.
But was it really? Other than the elongated arms of the Rex, and the high-heels we saw as of the 4th variation in S1, there really haven't been any frame changes to the suit. Kimaris, for comparison, has clearly had three separate leg types, two with transforming gimmicks and one without.

>>15344556
Creating new weapons, for the most part, doesn't appear to be that hard for Gjallarhorn to do. The frames, on the other hand, are a bitch to make because of the synchronized reactors. Once you've got your set of 72, it makes sense to just design variant after variant based on pilot feedback and combat scenario. It's also likely that the war would go through phases and locations requiring different loadouts at different times. And what happens when a gundam gets annihilated? You need another one to pick up the slack and take on its potential combat roles.

That said, there are only so many roles you can play on the battlefield, and the Gundams revealed so far seem to fall under one of three umbrellas: the melee fighter, the interceptor, and the artillery unit. Gusion is slightly hard to place, as the Frog definitely fit more under the melee fighter role, but the Rebake gets used more as a light artillery piece until things get ugly. That said, neither version was very Gjallarhorn-y, so we can't say where it fit in originally.
>>
>>15344927
The frame has had completely new parts made for it either through the limb being lost/damaged or elongated or the way the cockpit block is accessed
>>
>>15344927
In terms of effecting the standardization of armor and armaments longer arms would make it more difficult.

Were the Kimaris legs actually changed three times or just equipment being added?

The worst has to be Flauros being able to transform for the ability to use the same armor.

>That said, neither version was very Gjallarhorn-y, so we can't say where it fit in originally.

Full city is supposed to be the closest to the calamity wars version.
>>
>>15344959
>In terms of effecting the standardization of armor and armaments longer arms would make it more difficult.
Eh, I'm not so sure. The true frame part of a Gundam frame seems to be its core body, maybe including the head depending on the function it serves; the limbs are just, well, there. It might be easier to just swap out the entire arm than to disassemble the individual armor pieces and put new ones one. But, all that aside, aren't the Lupus and Rex a shift away from the Gjallarhorn design in favor of Mika's own combat style? The 4th form Barbatos was the purest version, right?

>Were the Kimaris legs actually changed three times or just equipment being added?
You know, on second thought, that would just be more equipment. Rewatched the scenes and checked the gunpla just now, and the core frame appears to be the same for the Booster and Trooper versions of the Kimaris. Although I would argue that anything that changes the movement of the suit is an alteration of the frame, it does appear that the core pieces would be the same.

>Full city is supposed to be the closest to the calamity wars version.
I can see parts of the Full City as having Gjallarhorn's style; the Rebake's head is an example. Not so sold on the nipper shield or the second set of arms; the arms especially, they're just too useful for someone to decide "fuck it, let's get rid of them."
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (326KB, 720x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
326KB, 720x1042px
>>15345036
>Eh, I'm not so sure. The true frame part of a Gundam frame seems to be its core body, maybe including the head depending on the function it serves
Gusion, Kimaris and Barbatos have different/modified cockpits from the originals. Only thing that really matters is the reactors.

Mika ejected some armor in S1 and it was replaced with parts for a Graze.

>It might be easier to just swap out the entire arm than to disassemble the individual armor pieces and put new ones one
It doesn't really support the idea of having similar armor on multiple designs if they just rebuild the section when they want to make a change.

Several early forms of Barbatos was them just slapping parts for other MS on the frame. Teiwaz did the major changes.

>I can see parts of the Full City as having Gjallarhorn's style; the Rebake's head is an example. Not so sold on the nipper shield or the second set of arms; the arms especially, they're just too useful for someone to decide "fuck it, let's get rid of them."

Who knows I'm guessing equipment changed drastically from pilot to pilot. Also Most of the frames in the show are fairly early models with the exception of the Kimaris.

Kimaris and Bael were some of the most successful and they used weapons associated more with the upper class/nobility, but nothing sugested that Gusion, Barbatos or Flauros did.
>>
>>15345172
>It doesn't really support the idea of having similar armor on multiple designs if they just rebuild the section when they want to make a change.
Yes and no. I was trying to address the issue of non-standard limbs in a way that would make sense within the Gjallarhorn Calamity War context, although I actually believe the Rex's long arms are 100% Teiwaz's doing. If it were a Gjallarhorn design, however, and the suit was being transitioned to a different style of arm or leg, it'd be pretty easy to detach the limb at the should and connect a new frame limb. Just because the Gundams use a lot of standardized parts, or at least universal connectors, doesn't necessarily mean that every single part needs to be hot-swappable with every single Gundam.

>Also Most of the frames in the show are fairly early models with the exception of the Kimaris.
I'm not so sure this would matter all that much. I somehow suspect that the 72 frames would be made in pretty rapid succession, starting with the synchronized reactors and then moving out from there. With the amount of evolution the suits would've undergone over the war, as evidenced by the Kimaris having at least three original variants, I'm not sure we can say that production order mattered a whole lot.

On the topic of weapons, however, I think that's a question of pilot preference and the combat role of the suit. For what its worth, 4th form Barbatos has a katana, and so does the Kimaris Vidar.
>>
>>15345196
>I'm not so sure this would matter all that much. I somehow suspect that the 72 frames would be made in pretty rapid succession, starting with the synchronized reactors and then moving out from there. With the amount of evolution the suits would've undergone over the war, as evidenced by the Kimaris having at least three original variants, I'm not sure we can say that production order mattered a whole lot.

Flauros and Kimaris had gimmicks, Kimaris had the unique reactor, Fluaros could transform and both had the rod launchers.

Kimaris was supposed to have been important in the war and been deployed later.
>>
People miss the point of the topic, the frame IS made to be versatile so you can edit it easy, my point is that there is no reason to have 72 DIFERENT armor sets, te reason a rumor say that the Aknika father made 2 designs (barbatos and Bael) can refer that he just desing 2 types of armor, and then one armor was equiped to unit 01 and the other to 08, they may be the 2 firts armor desings but that dosent mean that the 2 firts frames can only use that armor.
>>
>>15345568
>there is no reason to have 72 DIFERENT armor sets

GOTTA SELL KITS
>>
>>15345568
Who said it's just 72? Could be more.
Considering existance of Booster and Origin/Kimaris , they all could've had the default armour but as technology advanced so did their armour as seen with later Models having more unique weaponry (Dantallion's booster arms or Kimaris in general) or specific roles due to testing out better weapons.
I mean Bael was apparently as basic as it was if what Agnika's style of fighting suggests, but the rest could've been changed over the period of war.
>>
>>15345670
well, for sure we CANT know somint that maybe even bandai dont know yet, but i mostly refer to the original stuff that was used agains the mobile armors, im not counting the Frog gusion and stuff, maybe even dantalion is a total new change on the original.
>>
>>15343873
>>15342846
>>15342862
>>15342934
>Someone from the writing staff said so at some rally or something like that when the HG got revealed or something. It was all over japan twitter.

Ok, this is true, and I finally (kinda) tracked this down. Here's a Japanese blog post that appears to discuss it, but lol google translate...

http://gundamlog.com/archives/49327966.html
>>
>>15342846
>his father designed the gundam
Just like Kamille and Amuro. Agnika sounds like an appealing Gundam MC. Too bad IBO's universe will probably never get a continuation.
>>
>tfw we'll never know what Agnika looked like, much less watch him fight, which I'm sure would be 10 times more exciting that IBO as a whole
>>
>>15346275
>Agnika meets with his father
>Look, my next masterpiece: Gundam Kimaris
>Agnika thinks: "It's a piece of junk"
>>
File: 1480287201749.png (1MB, 1200x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1480287201749.png
1MB, 1200x1334px
>>15346295
it was , let us reminiscent the glory that was vidar
>>
>>15346288

>72 Gundams lore
>Only get 5 in show

THIS. THIS is the joke of the show. They badly needed more.

Practically begging for a prequel during the Calamity War with evil Mobile Armors and tons of Gundam designs in a hellish situation where Agnika rises as the hero with his seven Gundam friends to save mankind.
>>
>>15346169
thanks
>>
>>15346313
calamity wars ova thing like thunderbolt would be cool
>>
>>15346313
Imagine, many years from now
>new gundam
>it's an hotblooded take on gundam based on duels ร  la G Gundam, final arc is about everyone uniting their strength against automated weapons of mass destruction,
>MC's signature move is ripping off his opponent's mobiles suits with hiw own suit's bare hands
>last episode, he won, the resident annoying pacifist princess congartulates him
>from now on, your name will be Agnika Kaieru, you are the man who changed this world
It will never happen though ;_;
>>
>>15346313
>Baudin betrays Agnika because he's was gay for Issue.
>>
>>15346345
The good thing about that story is that he never fucked that princess. She probably married an old man.
>>
>>15346338
It will never happen because IBO is a flop.
>>
>>15346395
>IBO is a flop.

IBO literally prints money with gunpla, retard.
>>
>>15346345
Did AK survive the war?
>>
>>15347093
Yeah, Tekkadan is going to discover him inside his still functioning gundam while digging their tunnel.
>>
>>15347093
Probably not.

Guy founded Gjallarhorn during the war, but Rustal talked about how Gjallarhorn developed independent of him. Agnika Kaieru is basically Jesus, and Gjallarhorn is the church.
>>
I just hope the final battle is animated well enough, thats all I care about anymore
>>
>>15347140
But what is the final battle?
>>
>>15347133
Wasn't Gjallarhorn founded to fight mobile armors?

Was there anything said about his peacetime thoughts?
>>
>>15346313
Thats for IBO Season 3 anon
>>
>>15347158
Good.
>>
>>15346313
They'd get even mire money from the gunpla based on the Calamity War Era versions of the Gundams like Barbatos, Gusion, Kimaris as well as those from the side stories.
>>
>>15347093
He did

Here's a bit of info on agnika

"After the war, he divided the world into four economic blocks and founded Gjallarhorn as the supervisory organization. Leaving the management of the organization to the Seven Stars, Agnika passed away as Bael went to sleep. Therefore the spirit of agnika Kaieru is said to live in Bael lying in Vingolf. Bael was Deified among the people of Gjallarhorn. After an interval of 300 years, sacred Bael has been awakened by McGillis Fareed, whose aim is to change the world."
>>
>>15347596
>Agnika passed away as Bael went to sleep.

What the fuck does this even mean? He died inside the Gundam Frame? He became Gundam Bael? Bael stopped functioning and he died as a consequence or vice-versa?

This is vague as FUCK.
>>
>>15347628
with what we've learned about Bael in-show, i think it's implied that Bael wouldn't work after Agnkia died. though that's likely due to Gjallarhorn stopping the use of the Alaya Vijnana system and Bael wouldn't respond to a user who didn't have the surgery
>>
>>15347687
You are correct
>>
>>15347687
>and Bael wouldn't respond to a user who didn't have the surgery
Might also be why Barbatos wasn't being used by CGS. Sure, Barbie was a great generator, but it's clearly a much better mech. It was also missing a cockpit.

The other Gundams, like the Kimaris, probably made the transition to an OS that didn't require AV during a transitory period where AV users were still alive, but the taboo was being propagated. Which raises the question, what events were so major that someone finally went to wake Bael up? Seems like they wouldn't try to flippantly summon the soul of Agnika Kaieru.
>>
So Barbatos and Bael were built by Agnika's father?

Why is Barbatos AWS-G-08 then?
>>
>>15347836
Because Barbatos is the 8th demon of the Ars Goetia, Bael is #1, Kimaris is #66, Gusion is #11, Flauros is #64, Dantalion is #71, Astaroth is #29, and Vual is #47.
>>
>>15347907
Are there any more Gundam Frames based on this that we know of in the show?
>>
>>15347918
it's implied that every Gundam frame is based off of a demon from the Ars Goetia, since the MA's were referred to by some as angle.s
>>
>>15347628
To me it sounds like since his combat ability wasn't needed anymore, he just kinda withered away. He must have become a cripple who couldn't get away from Bael after the war was over. He must have died in the same way some dogs do when their owners leave them at home for the weekend.
>>
>>15345670
it's 72
>>
When is that retarded bug-eating bitch going to get gored? Invincible Devil Machine Barbatos needs to finish what he started and slaughter the scum that took the soul of his friend Flauros.
>>
>>15347957
Not as in Frames, as in the sort of armor set ups they use.
>>
>>15347596

Thanks guy, but literally nothing you're quoting is actually in the show we all watched. The whole point of this thread was to find out where to look for these secondary sources.

So... could you bother saying WHERE THIS IS FROM? A gunpla box? Thanks!
>>
>>15348037
It's from Bael's box, yes.
>>
>>15348042
thanks, sorry to be a dick
>>
File: 10443886k2.jpg (294KB, 1096x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10443886k2.jpg
294KB, 1096x1200px
>>15348042
I can't find it. Can you remember which box? Did you translate that or was it in english (I cannot myself parse those mystical nip runes, so it could be staring me in the face)?

Here are the three shots of Bael boxes I'm aware of.
>>
File: 10443883k.jpg (306KB, 1200x1046px) Image search: [Google]
10443883k.jpg
306KB, 1200x1046px
>>15348042
>>15348111
2/3
>>
File: 10443883k2.jpg (295KB, 1200x1142px) Image search: [Google]
10443883k2.jpg
295KB, 1200x1142px
>>15348111
>>15348042
>>15342846
>>15342862
3/3
>>
File: IMG_20170323_013336.jpg (813KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170323_013336.jpg
813KB, 2048x1536px
>>15348037
Here's my source
>>
>>15348130
fucking nice!!!! thanks
>>
>>15347153
No, gj was formed after the war ended. However its foinding was admined by the original seven pilots that aided ak.

Man calamity war ended up being super sentai with 8 a nd ak was the red ranger
>>
>>15348130
>>15347628
>>15347687

From this I really start to believe the idea that there was nothing frozen, haunted, or sleeping with Bael, it's just that probably nobody tried (out of fear or reverence) for at least a full generation, providing enough time for AV to be forgotten.

Trying to recall what MacG said about now secretive the Seven Stars were about the existence of AV in the first place?

>>15347717
>>
Why does Dantalion looks more threatening than Bael?
>>
>>15347628

It's supposed to be vague, probably to keep things open-ended in case they make an OVA/movie/third season. If you go by what's happening to Mika, and what the Gjallarhorn mechanic lady said, Agnika most likely died due to overuse of the AV system at max output. He obviously didn't have much time left by the end of the Calamity War, so he entrusted control of Gjallarhorn to the Seven Stars.
>>
Most amazing video ever.
https://youtu.be/ABBbu_lAvkE
>>
File: FULLCITYRIPANDTEAR.jpg (69KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
FULLCITYRIPANDTEAR.jpg
69KB, 1200x675px
>>15344556
>>15344927

Both of Gusion's first two forms were patchwork jobs though. Frog being because the Brewers all fancied heavily armored bruiser MS, and Rebake's armor being Frog bits, Barbatos bits, and salvaged Graze arms slapped on. If Full City is anything to go by, I would say Gusion's original role was something akin to just a standard Gundam unit that originally lacked the two extra arms.
>>
>>15348872
I actually suspect the Gusion for a light artillery role. It's clearly not a Flauros, but that head transformation looks more like Gjallarhorn than Teiwaz to me, and it clearly has some benefits for range-finding and optics.
>>
File: azee.jpg (55KB, 578x542px) Image search: [Google]
azee.jpg
55KB, 578x542px
Best grills are back
>>
File: 1473450135167.png (213KB, 726x728px) Image search: [Google]
1473450135167.png
213KB, 726x728px
>>15348812
>https://youtu.be/ABBbu_lAvkE

awesome
>>
>>15347718
>It was also missing a cockpit.

No it wasn't. Watch the beginning of episode 2 again
>>
>>15349134
Yeah, they sold it. It was missing, so they installed the mobile worker cockpit. The original one probably had a seat like Bael's and needed an AV input like the one McGillis has.
>>
>>15349154
Gotta admit Baels cockpit is sexy

plush red seats
>>
File: Cockpit 1.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Cockpit 1.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>15349186
Nevermind the seats, the entire thing is just gorgeous. Has there ever been a cockpit this beautiful?
>>
>>15349222
Not many cockpits have floodlights that's for sure.
>>
>>15349222
very nice
>>
>>15349069
I hope my Boi ride ending in Turbines
>>
>>15348812

He could've at least wait until next episode when there will be even more MAGUGIRISU when he and Gaelio fight
>>
im sure we may never know how the complete vanilla gundams looks, and much less get 72 1/100 kits haha.
>>
>>15349320
yeah only bael since it was left as is since calamity war
>>
>>15349327
Barbatos 4 is confirmed as vanilla version
>>
>>15349339
I thought all the gundams were white/blue/yellow
>>
>>15349363
barbatos 4 is all white blue and yellow.....im talking about the 4 FORM the one he got when the firts repair happen
>>
This one is vanilla barbatos
>>
>>15349383
soo you mean lupus?
>>
>>15342846
I want a version of this with Bael and barbatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NnmvgjKCFg
>>
>>15349401
So this is what Barbatos was like during the Calamity War?
>>
>>15349423
still has red on feet and peen
>>
>>15349564
yes because Tekkadan existed 300 years ago
>>
>>15349568
Aside from the logos, you imbecile.
Didn't the Teiwaz geezer said they had the plans to refurbish Barbatos back to it's original state when Tekkadan became a part of their organization?
>>
>>15349568
dont be retard, even the manual say this was what i looks like when the calamiti war was happening
>>
>>15349598
Source?
>>
>>15349608
no sauce
>>
>>15349650
Bullshit then.
>>
>>15349401
So what was his Calamity War gimmick?
>>
>>15349857
/m/ say he holds agnikas soul
>>
>>15349874
Isn't that Bael?
>>
>>15349887
/m/ says barbatos holds agnika and bael holds barbatos old pilot
>>
>>15349917
Well if this happens, Choco is pretty much dead.
Just out of curiosity though, based on what is this speculation given any fundamental anyway?
>>
>>15349567
you mean the one with the big 4 in this picture? the one considered universally the vanilla barbatos ( wich by the way ALSO has red on feet and crotch)
>>
>>15349887
>>15349917
>>15349857
Guys , guys
heres a theory
MAYBE, barbatos gimmick was MAD output, like the level it reached fighting the mobile armor, beause mostly its a melee suit with no other visible gimmick, lets suppose that mad output strained the agnika kaieru guy into full body paralysis, so in order to give the guy a dignified life they strapped him to a suit with alayawhatdoyoucallitagain , and he spent the rest of his life , spawning the tale that the suit holds his soul.
Given that it was a suit way too powerfull they just let it rot in mars , and later found by CGS , and they just switched the former gallahorn just plated a random gundam with bael chasis to keep the status without risking anyone getting their hands on such a powerful suit..

And thats my mindwank, questions?
>>
>>15350042
what i meant is that barbatos is actually bael.
and bael is just a random gundam with baelยดs old armor
>>
>>15347947

Probably he needed to be connected to the Bael like Mika. So he died when still interfaced to the MS and the legend of his soul still inside was born.
>>
>>15350042
Nah.

1) When each boot up they both identify themselves with their cool Ars Goeta sigils. that can't be messed with unless you overwrite the master boot sector on their C: drive, which would set off Windows Defender for sure

2) The whole reason the Teiwaz mechanic knew how to work on Barbatos because he knew which Gundam frame it was

3) When they disguised Kimaris, the best they could do was muddling its signature with 'dummy reactors' (whatever that meant), but anyone inspecting it would have found all that crap

4) each Gundam frame was personally signed by its pilot with a carbide pen. you can't buff that shit out
>>
>>15350042

The Gusion was trying to do the same thing but the limiter stopped it. Every Gundam frame is capable of that.
>>
>>15349917
>/m/ says barbatos holds agnika and bael holds barbatos old pilot
wait, what? no one (but you?) says that.
>>
>>15350124
thats the theory , but we dont have proof of that yet.
>>15350118
ok, i forgot about the whole OS thing, but where is that thing about carbide signatures in the frame , I DEMAND PROOF!
he kimaris thing come from superposing waves, if i recall my physics lessons, whenever you superpose 2 wavelengths they are read as one , and could either cooperate or negate themselves, thats the principe that noise cancelling headphones use
>>
Mika is (HAS ALREADY) going to fuck Atra off-screen while attached to Barbatos before he eventually dies once the series reach the end.
And because Mika was plugged into Barbatos while fucking Atra, their kid will have a natural compatibility with piloting a Gundam without needing the Allah-Vagina system.
Then on the final episode they will show us a time-skip where Atra is all grown up and we will see Hush training a young kid that just happens to look a lot like Mika, to insure that Tekkadan lives on should anything come to disturb these now peaceful days.

This is so cheesy that I am putting my hands in fire that it will happen.
It's the typical Okada shit, down to the very last line of father figures and passing the values over to the new generation.

And also In case you aren't aware, Bael and Barbatos are sister units and the only two Gundams to have been built by Agnika's father. All the other Frames were built by Agnika himself.
Hence it's also pretty obvious that Bael is getting destroyed in a extremely anti-climatic way because the entire legend was nothing but a ruse.
Barbatos is the one who actually holds Agnika's soul and Choco was too much of a fool to have realized this.
>>
>>15350153
>thats the theory , but we dont have proof of that yet.

The show kinda explicitly points out the Gundams are set to go maximum apeshit when a mobile armor is detected, with zero heads up for the pilot to brace for a massive signal spike, but at the same time the AV connection has been throttled so that pilots aren't abruptly crippled for life due to AV burnout resulting from a Gundam deciding to automatically go maximum overdrive without its pilot's consent.
>>
>>15350124
I figured it was Mika's freakish 3x AV whiskers that let him deactivate the limiter on Barbatos

I bet we'll see MacG override Bael's limiter (becoming injured like Mika) in next episode, and hopefully it'll be explained

Lol, it'll probably turn out that Agnika was a totally straight laced, "safety first" dude who never exceeded the limiter, and whose Mobile Armor hunting style was excruciatingly boring, ranged 1 hp cheesing and exploits

> rare mobile armor glitched behind boulders and helpless
> Seven Star badasses rush in
> fucking Agnika kills it before the tail cut
> YOU GUYS OKAY??? WE DID IT!!!!

that's why he died alone in his gundam
>>
>>15346313
Just make an ibo version of MSVs and a few side story manga.
>>
>>15350050
while interesting, the OS in each Gundam states which model it is upon startup.
>>
>>15350248
Yes to that , what i mean is that it could be that barbatos gimmick is being extra edgy on MA killing mode or something.
I mean , its the MC gundam , it should have some sort of special snowflake-iness , otherwise this could very be the most grunt-level gundam in history, only special because of his skilled ( more like psicopath) pilot
>>
>>15350232
please stop this pasta

>And also In case you aren't aware, Bael and Barbatos are sister units and the only two Gundams to have been built by Agnika's father. All the other Frames were built by Agnika himself.
jesus fucking christ. see the first fucking post in this thread. if you have evidence of this please post the source. nothing anyone has posted says anything about 'sister units' or Agnika's father.
>>
The thing is

Akihiro only has 2 peens on his back while murder midget has 3

It is stated that the more peens on back the more information gets flooded into the users brain.
Even if Guts could go unchained it wouldn't be to the extent of murder hobo and he would probably die from injuries since their AV is bootleg.
>>
>>15350124
>>15350252

Didn't Guts had two AV implants on him? And even still he wasn't able to withstand the limiter being released?
What makes you think that Choco with just one implant will be able to override Bael's limiter? That's not going to happen.

For that matter, didn't they claim that Kimaris Vidar has a reaction time equal to Barbatos without limiters because of the entire Ein brain data or some shit.
It seems fishy as well since that unique system connects to the back of Gali's neck and it seems Gali didn't had any AV implanted on him.
>>
>>15350277
>nothing anyone has posted says anything about 'sister units' or Agnika's father.

Read the fucking thread, you literal illiterate idiot.

>>15346169
>>15346169
>>15346169
>>
>>15350252
Choco won't be hurt from going berserk. Gjallarhorn studied the AV extensively and their surgery procedures are god tier while CGS did backyard surgery on dirty cots.
>>
If Agnika's father made Bael and Barbatos as sister units and Agnika piloted Bael, then who the hell piloted Barbatos?
>>
>>15350271
Could just be that Barbs is just the general purpose model of the line, meant to fill in gaps in the mission profile rather than be a tech demonstrator.

Though the very nature of the Gundam frame means that specialization really boils down to the gear slapped onto the frame rather than unique internal quirks. Look at how Gus went from frog to midrange beatstick, and even got new abilities to complement its role change.

As they say, it's all in the spandex; why else would you run around in colorful pajamas?
>>
>>15350304
His sister
>>
>>15350284
question, have we seen chocos wiskers? becaus i only remember him strapping onto bael with a black box on his back, so the bootleg version that tekkadan sports could be the responsible for murder midget paralysis
>>
File: 199748937638.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
199748937638.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>15350290
We have no idea which one is better, but is really obvious the AV system McGillis has is different from the one the space rats use, as you mention one was likely installed by a questionable medic in an improvised installation, the other by scientists and researchers in a hi-tech facility
>>
>>15350334
>have we seen chocos wiskers?
Nope. Just the box.
They could be entirely different from Mika's or Guts for all we know.
>>
>>15350271

It doesn't. Vidar perfomed at the same level indicating that every Gundam Frame can do the same shit depending on the control system. At this point they are only separated by the gimmick fitted on the external armor like the "tail".
>>
>>15350288
>>15346169

ok, if you follow the link it looks like someone at a gunpla expo (??) said "It is the father of Agnica ยท Cayell who made the Gundam Frame".

but I don't see anything about Barbatos being a "sister unit", or Agnika himself building all the other frames. what is the source of that?
>>
>>15350334
that female Gjallahorn mechanic mentioned brain damage was caused by the AV system. so it seems to be a general feature of the system. maybe the actual implants and surgery matter in this too, but we don't know for sure yet.

wha we do know is, that McGillis AV must be different from the one Tekkadan use, because he's simply too old for the usual surgery and had scientists working on this for years.
>>
>>15350336
All the information I gave is stated in the Iron-Blooded Orphans World & Mechanics book.
>>
>>15350153

Where the hell are you getting the kimaris thing from?
>>
Why is there so much stuff unanswered and left to vague speculation on such a vast story with tons of potential.
FUCK.
>>
>>15350518
it's in japanese books and gunpla boxes
>>
>>15350478
the backpack its basically a third ahab reactor.
whenever the series refereneces the detect a gundam signature its because of the reactors.

the rest is some basic real world physics, i know that beign a cartoon we all should suspend our disbelief, but theres a perfectly reasonable explanation to ow to amouflage a gundam from being identified
>>
>>15350548
He doesn't have a third Ahab reactor anymore. That dummy reactor was just to disguise his Kimaris signature as Vidar.
>>
>>15350560
yes , i was referencing to a post that mentioned when it was vidar (aka not kimaris )
>>
>>15349650
>>15349819
fuck off, this is alredy legit, is on the barbatos manual box, go and fucking search it yourself, its also on the wika
>>
>>15350518
Because its a story about Tekkadan not the calamity wars.

Also the exposition birdman managed to talk a lot without saying much.
>>
>>15350714
>the exposition birdman

what
>>
>>15349564

4th form Barbatos is Teiwaz's reproduction of Calamity War-era Barbatos.

>>15349857

It's a general purpose model. Teiwaz's database isn't complete, as noted by them not having any data on MAs. It's entirely possible that Barbatos had a bunch of option sets like Kimaris. Either that or its pilot had max AV output like Agnika and Mika, and didn't need much tools to wreck MAs.
>>
>>15351503
Where did Teiwaz get the data anyway? And if they are paired up with Macky now, couldn't this have provided better data since he was on top of the Gjallahorn?
I'm sure Gjallahorn should have Calamity War info on Barbatos, no?
>>
>>15349222
Fucking what? This shit is simple as fuck, whats so gorgeous about it?
>>
All I want is could be see Belial, Andras and Asmodeus Gundams
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.