[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/krg/ - Kamen Rider General #1463 - THE STRONGEST GENERAL! edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 86

File: KO.jpg (61KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
KO.jpg
61KB, 680x383px
>How to get into KR and where to start?
https://kamenriderguide.weebly.com
>List of subbed series:
http://tokusubs.wikia.com/wiki/Tokusubs_Wiki
>Download Links
http://pastebin.com/AyCG3vy0
>ETC Links
http://pastebin.com/4M0bNQPT

Episode 24 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePNtGbSTnus

Gorider Promo 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Yr30cPouo

Amazons Season 2 trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Yr30cPouo

ROCK AND FIRE!
>>15336223
>>
poppy dess
>>
>>15340772
>poppy dies

fixd
>>
>"I let someone die..." - Emu
>"Good." - Dr.Hinata
>>
>Akiko and Kiriko are the Rider heroines who canonically have given birth
>>
>>15340769
ahh fuck, I realized the Amazons S2 trailer is wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BVpPgRc4fI
>>
stop killing riders
>>
File: 37e4a2c0.jpg (26KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
37e4a2c0.jpg
26KB, 427x240px
Fired by agency for breaking rules
http://www.hochi.co.jp/entertainment/20170321-OHT1T50088.html
>>
File: CRITICAL DAN.jpg (236KB, 765x576px) Image search: [Google]
CRITICAL DAN.jpg
236KB, 765x576px
>>15340860
Hiro has a big role in the new movie fighting his edgelord clone.

He is NEXT.
>>
File: latest.png (260KB, 403x558px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
260KB, 403x558px
>>15340842
I think what will happen is that the summer Riders for the summer movie will be using the Lvl3 Gashats with the Bug Visor 2. With the BV2, the Lvl3 Gashats get boosted to Lvl50 or something.

Also sombody using Bakusou Bike. It's a modified Lvl 5 Lazer suit without the DKHZ weapons and claws.

It would be very welcome, too. I find it odd that right now Chronicle and Poppy are the only confirmed unique Riders made with the BV2. You'd think an MMO would give players some more variety. One top of that, our main three protag Riders have no real use for them. They will even have less if Brave ever gets a separate copy of the Dual Gashat Beta, which may happen because I feel Bandai must be tearing themselves apart due to their own flawed toy design making screentime (aka advertising) for the two forms very limited.
>>
>>15340785
Dr. Hinata pisses me off more and more with each appearance. He was really bad in the Drago Knight arc.
"Oh, Emu, one of your teammates keeps fucking off for the sake of revenge and the other keeps trying to take your gear while you're trying to save my life? S' your fault for not making them a team to begin with, you pleb."

I dunno if it's just Japanese cultural shit or whatever, but he makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>15340889
He stands at the top of being fired, he shpuld be proud
>>
>>15340889
what rule did he break? mispronouncing words?
>>
>>15341024
That wasnt the point.

Emu wanted to help the man who helped him so bad, that at the moment everyone started to kill eachother he decided to go 'fuck it' and going solo, it not like they were going to cooperate anyway.

Emu was risking his life, and CR's mission by being unnecessarily reckless, the doc wasnt being ungrateful, he wanted to make him understand that emu was being reckless, and that he needed to tackle the problem with a team if there was ANY chance to stop it.
>>
>>15341053
Emu was the only guy working to save anyone's life. Hiiro was going nuts over Graphite, Taiga was actively impeding him, and Kiriya was dicking around with Genm. It doesn't matter how reckless Emu was being, he had no other choice.

Remember how Emu had to start an actual competition to get any semblance of help from the other Riders? Remember how it took until Episode 20 for Hiiro to show him any respect? Hinata chewing him out for not acting as a team was completely out of line with what the actual situation ended up being.
>>
Say something positive about your least favorite series and something negative about your favorite

Hard mode: No "it ended"
>>
>>15341077
Because at that point, Emu was giving up even trying to get the other guys on his side, all because he was so focused on impressing this one guy to the exclusion of everything else.

The guy in question had to snap him out of it and make him think of a way to get the other guys cooperating, even if unorthodox, instead of repeating the other rider's mistakes and trying to do everything himself.
>>
>>15341124
yeah, people forget that an aspect of the episode is Emu being selfish

Kyotaro saved him and so he feels like he owes him. He excuses that "Hiiro doesn't care about him" etc. when he realizes that being the only one to fight Graphite won't really cure the patient.
>>
>>15341122
>least favorite
Kuuga had a nice OP song

>favorite
Everyone in Fourze was just a stereotype
>>
File: Army-of-Darkness-1192[1].jpg (2MB, 2078x3053px) Image search: [Google]
Army-of-Darkness-1192[1].jpg
2MB, 2078x3053px
>>15341076

He's Bad Ash
>>
>>15341133
Alright, well think of it like this.

You're in the surgery room, and you've opened the guy up. It's a delicate surgery, so you have other doctors on hand to help.

One doctor is screaming at a tumor in a cup because it killed his girlfriend. The other one keeps throwing scalpels at you while trying to steal the ECG machine. And a third guy is picking his nose in the corner.

These guys are supposed to help you out. Wat do?

I get that the point of the episode is that a doctor needs to rely on his team to save people, but when half your team isn't even in it to save the patient, it comes off as a pretty dumb scenario to put the moral. If they made it so that the team was trying to help Emu, and his selfishness impeded the operation, then the moral would work out, but Emu single-handedly thrashed the Drago Knight Bugstar and completed the Gashat. If they wanted to show he was in the wrong, he should have failed and got his ass kicked.
>>
>>15341122
>least favorite
Wizard and Ghost's theme songs have a permanent spot on my playlist, they're so catchy.

>favorite
OOO really dropped the ball on a lot of characters. I would've loved to see more of loli Mezool, happy cake salesman Gamel, salaryman Uva, and confident Gotou. Plus, some of the combo themes needed kick-ass duet remixes, or music videos ft. Greed and Eiji.
>>
>>15341161
I dunno why but this is hilarious.

Actually rather than picking his nose on the corner, not-Kiriya is saying that the patient is sinful and is responsible for his sickness

while picking his nose
>>
>>15341122
Least Favorite:

Not a series but Kamen Rider the Next, which I still maintain as the worst rider movie ever, had that cool scene of V3 on fire.

Favorite:

I found Agito's last few episodes (with the exception of the final fight.) kinda lackluster, especially coming off a string of amazing episodes that felt like a climax to the series.
>>
>>15341161
The moral was that Emu needed to man up and stop the other guys from doing the things in your example, not ignore them and try to complete a four man operation by himself so he could get brownie points.

The DKHZ bugster wasn't even the problem, it was Graphite going ham and infecting everyone he could see. At that point in the story, none of the riders were powerful enough to take him alone, hence the teamwork strategy.
>>
>>15341122
Least favorite: Ghost and Kiva both dropped the ball on a lot of shit, but their gag humor was pretty good.

Favorite: I really wish the Birth Driver in OOO got a cool super mode. Birthday mode and the CLAWS scorpion don't count.
>>
>>15341181
to this day I still stand by that Birthday is not a super mode, since it's literally just all weapons out
>>
Does it ever crossed your mind that with Dan's weird title naming of his games, the games' simple premise and gameplay, and the fact his company produces a fuckton in a short time means Genmu Corp doesnt mimic a triple A studio or indie studio, but much more similar to arcade/casual game companies like BigFish, Reflexive Arcade and GameHouse
>>
File: Makoto, you are sick.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto, you are sick.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>15341122

I love the hoodie motif a lot.

>>15341160

>Chainsaw and a double barreled shotgun
>Bug Visor is a chainsaw and two lasers
Dan confirmed as Evil Dead fan.
>>
>>15341180
He wasn't ignoring them, he was trying to get them under control. Which is pretty hard when two of them keep running off and one of them tries shooting you. He only fucked off and went solo when he realized that reason wasn't working. And the DKHZ Bugster needed to be destroyed to they could get the complete Gashat, so it kinda was a problem.

In the end, Emu had to use their hate for each other to bring them together as a unit, which, and I'm not a doctor so I can't speak for all of them, isn't how a medical team works. Doesn't seem like the best of moral solutions.

It was a clever resolution that tied in with the whole multiplayer theme of the arc, but you could tell the writers had backed themselves into a corner with that one.
>>
>>15341186
The fact that MAX's first playable demo was swarmed by a ton of people and that every gamer so far in the series seems to have Genm Corp. merchandise seems to imply that it's much bigger than a simple casual game company.
>>
>>15341184
Yeah, that's why I don't count it. Plus they used it, like what, only 2-3 times?
>>
>>15341198
speaking of which, was Date able to use BirthDay?
>>
>>15341208
Can't remember, it's been a while since I watched OOO, I think he might have used it once. Gotou definitely used it near the end.
>>
>>15341122
It has some amazing suit design

The first few episodes are fucking dog rough and if you can't enjoy it in a "so bad it's good" way you're gonna have a hard time.
>>
>>15341193
DKHZ was the LEAST of their problems, since Emu could just solo it. The MAIN problem was the big bad Dragon Man that could potentially spawn more DKHZs, and was completely intent on doing so.

>wasn't ignoring them
Did you miss the part where he tried to use DKHZ on his own despite Dan telling him it was best used in multiplayer?
>>
>>15341210

I don't remember anybody ever using it outside of the 1000 episode special
>>
>>15341184
>not a super mode, since it's literally just all weapons out
But if a main rider does it, it counts
>>
>>15341219
if a main rider uses an all weapons out, they usually alter the rider's look too, even as simple as a visor change (see Kiva)

BirthDay is literally just all weapons active
>>
File: SHF_RYUKI_SURVIVE_7-10.jpg (833KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
SHF_RYUKI_SURVIVE_7-10.jpg
833KB, 1280x850px
>>15341122
>Least favorite: Ryuki
The Survive forms and bikes were fucking amazing designs.

>Favorite: OOO
They never bothered to explain why Hina was so strong.
>>
File: spn_0504art_kamen_rider.jpg (421KB, 1640x2048px) Image search: [Google]
spn_0504art_kamen_rider.jpg
421KB, 1640x2048px
God damn I love this artist
>>
>>1534121
It's true that Emu using it by himself was a selfish move, so I'll give you that. I'd argue that the whole "DKHZ is a multiplayer Gashat" is bull, cause other characters use it later on like it's nothing, but that's a whole other can of worms that has to do with the level system and all that.

Thing is, Emu only used it by himself because even when he was trying to get the others to work with him, they wouldn't listen. Heck, Taiga couldn't even solo the DKHZ Bugster, and he was rocking Level 3.

Again, my main beef is that the moral of the episode was that Emu had to trust his team. But the way he got his team was by invoking their dislike for each other. That moral makes no sense in a series about doctors. It might for video games, but when a character says "trust your team" and then the day is saved by characters competing against each other, the backing behind that moral falls flat.

I'm just saying it could have been done better, is all.
>>
>>15341216
Gotou used the BirthDay mode in the episode when he finally gets the Birth Driver. The CLAWS scorpion was used only in the 1000 episode special.
>>
>>15341210
Date tried using it on the first bird Yummy. It didn't do much.

Gotou was only a bit more successful, managing to stagger three Greeds, but only cause he was willing to burn through the Cell Medals required to properly power it.

I think those are the only two times it's ever been used.
>>
>>15341122
>least favorite
Gaim had incredible suit designs. I liked the idea of hellheim being more like this unstoppable natural force

>favorite
Drive dithered around way too much in the first two cours, the 'mystery' about who Chase was dragged on too long, the third cour was almost perfect except that Gou's double agent thing was awkwardly timed. All of those combined resulted in there hardly being any time to explore Chase and Gou's dynamic much, which was a crying shame as it also took weight away from Chase's sacrifice.
>>
>>15341229
Ryuki's designs and music were so top notch.
I legitimately got pumped everytime these happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYTATi8U_YI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXpb2TY_P7o
>>
>>15341231
Emu trusted their egos would allow him to manipulate them into working together.
>>
>>15341247
Yeah, and he was right. But that's not a good thing when the explicit moral is "trust and rely on your team", not "manipulate your rivals by playing their egos".
>>
>>15341233
The scorpion mode was also used during Date's "betrayal", can't remember more off the top of my head.
>>
File: Level 50 Brave and Snipe.jpg (145KB, 1037x560px) Image search: [Google]
Level 50 Brave and Snipe.jpg
145KB, 1037x560px
What if Brave and Snipe shared the same suit for their Level 50, but their heads spun around to reveal each other. Like Snipe's head turns around to reveal Brave, and his bang turns into Brave's plume.

>Snipe has a bang
>His game is Bang Bang Shooting
God damn it.
>>
>>15341269
The important thing is that Emu trusted them to do what they do best, and they did, and they pulled through. A victory like that is important if Emu ever wants any hope of actually uniting them.
>>
>>15341269
Hinata talked a lot about trusting and caring, but that was borne more of his high expectations from Emu. The main point he made is that there is some stuff you can't do alone, and giving up on the people who should be your team and attempting to do it alone can end up being more harmful than waiting a little more time to take the effort into making them work as a team. In trying to finish off Graphite on his own, Emu just got put out of commission longer which allowed the damage to spread.
>>
>>15341306
Alright, I'm only gonna say this one more time. That's not trust, that's manipulation. That's not how a team works.

You know what ended up making them close to a team? Fucking Dan blowing his cover and Kiriya dying. Only then did they start actually respecting and relying on each other, and just barely that.

But no, we gotta stick a clear-cut "No I in Team" in there for the kids, cause screw moral complications. It's not like Kamen Rider has ever successfully pulled those off before oh wait Ryuki, Gaim and Drive exist.
>>
File: 1480301689160.jpg (102KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1480301689160.jpg
102KB, 640x1136px
>>15341305

>Paradox Brave
>Paradox Snipe
>>
>>15341122
>least
Kiva in general had really good designs, from the monsters to Saga's suit
>favorite
Early Akiko was really annoying, and Phil should've stayed dead.
>>
>>15341332
Again, Emu had to trust that the doctors would respond to his calls and do what they do best.

The point is, if Emu didn't trust them, he wouldn't have even made the call in the first place, he would've kept trying to solo Graphite with an uncontrolled medical tool he wasn't completely prepared to use, which would've made the situation worse.

Yeah, they weren't a perfect team, but Emu has to work with what he got and rally them together no matter what if he wanted to finish the operation properly, that's what the doctor was telling him.
>>
Anyone got a MEGA link to Super Hero Taisen GP?
I can't find it in the big MEGA folder.
>>
>>15341045
Sleeping with too many hostesses, and idols.
His in-bed photos with hostesses got leaked, and other agencies got pissed for him destroying their money making plans.
>>
>formula had god tier design
>was never used after type tridoron
>>
>>15341403
what money making plans? the pure hostess thing?
>>
>>15341404

>meme shades
>>
>>15341404
>form litterally named speed
>never used for speed
>meanwhile the heavy piece of shit that is formula is the speed form
>>
The day finally comes and Seiji Takaiwa finally retires. Who do you replace him with to become to the new "Mr. Kamen Rider"?
>>
>>15341431
Anyone but the suit actor for Kuuga.
>>
File: 1476516828408.png (576KB, 573x968px) Image search: [Google]
1476516828408.png
576KB, 573x968px
>>15341431

I want to say Odagiri, but...
Is MAAAAAsahiro still available?
>>
I'm downloading all of Drive and Ghost to have an archive of everything.
Whats general consensus on sub groups? Am I better off downloading a Bluray batch from OZC or tv batch from Overtime
>>
>>15341442

OZC just takes over-time's scripts and puts them to blu-rays
>>
>>15341410
Idols he got hooked up with were supposed to be the next wave of big stars in the coming years.
Now companies will have to fire all of them due to scandals.
The guy is just destroying his own fanbase with those shots with hostesses.
>>
>>15341431
Jason Statham
>>
>>15341305
What if one of them died and the remaining one alternated between both forms?
>>
>>15341453
ahahaha wow

what if this is actually a Worm
>>
>>15341122
Grateful is a really amazing form with summoning the luminaries, Ghost had some cool fights, the idea of great people from the past helping the hero is cool

I hate how Maximum looks in the show
>>
File: 1482176656354.png (370KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482176656354.png
370KB, 1024x1024px
>>15341456

>What if one of them died and the remaining one alternated between both forms?
If one does die I hope they can do it.
>>
File: hibiki002.jpg (363KB, 1300x1810px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki002.jpg
363KB, 1300x1810px
>>15341431
Makoto Ito, of course. IT'S HIS TIME.
>>
>>15341473
Ito retired in 2014
>>
>>15341404
Well it did have a chance of permanently crippling Tomari whenever he used it, so I guess it's fair he doesn't use it much.
>>
>>15341305

Would it be black and white like Paradox, but have matching colors on the shoulder and fore arms?
>>
speaking of which, what final forms didn't have a risk? or is it easier to count which final forms have a risk?
>>
File: 18kwntih5rgokjpg.jpg (86KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
18kwntih5rgokjpg.jpg
86KB, 800x562px
>>15341403
>First glance at first line read as "Eating too many Hostesses"
And rest of the post just falls apart.

>Imagine leaked photos of Sasword's actor in beds full of Twinkies, passed out for fancying himself one too many.
>>
File: C7cLB95U0AAdyeN.jpg (169KB, 976x675px) Image search: [Google]
C7cLB95U0AAdyeN.jpg
169KB, 976x675px
>>
>>15341421
Forgetting the multi-shifting of the lever that makes type Speed go super fast
I mean, he doesn't use it all the time but it's something. Formula just outclassed it in that regard, fitting for a mid-form.
>>
formula is just too fast for kiriko to feel a thing
>>
>>15341482
Oh. Damn. Well, Jun Watanabe, then.
>>
>>15341487
It's easier to count the risky final forms.
>Ultimate could go berserk
>Blaster depleted Orphnoch genes faster
>King slowly turned Kenzaki into an Undead but it wasn't the system's fault
>PuToTyra had the problems of both Ultimate and King combined
>>
>>15341511
I thought PuToTyra's problem was more on Eiji's side since if he had desires, he could use PuToTyra without problems? Basically it has risks but it can easily be circumvented.
>>
>>15341483
After you come back from nearly dying in a coma, and you now can share your body with what is pretty much a super computer with keen reflexes, that chance of crippling just might as well not be there
>>
>>15341404
What? He used it again not long after getting Type Tridoron in that episode where he went on a date with Kiriko.
>>
>>15341515
PuToTyra's medals were also turning Eiji into a Dino Greed, and if he lost control, he could destroy the world just as easily as Maki tried to do.

Yeah, he could take control of the form, but doing so severely nerfs it, since he's holding back the whole time he's fighting.
>>
>>15341517
Krim could only do that when he and Shinnosuke were revived, as he was still tied to Shinn's body. The rest of the time, he was just in control of the suit, while Shinn was catching his breath when he was getting overwhelmed.
>>
>>15341511
makes you wonder if Hyper Muteki would do something to Emu, since every upgrade warps his DNA
>>
File: 1486808865487.jpg (42KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1486808865487.jpg
42KB, 560x560px
What shade of red is Taddle Fantasy's armor?
>>
>>15341543
Aznable Red.
>>
>>15341487
>Kiwami Gaim,
Kouta showed hints of change before Kiwami arms and was screwed since Kachidoki.
>Den-liner
The risk of losing imagine came from completing the task itself not using the suit
>Survive Ryuki and Knight
>Armored Hibiki
All that was need to fully use it was just to git gud, and that's literally what Hibiki did, he got gud.
>Agito

and that's all i can think of
>>
File: [Contemplative Mad Max].png (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
[Contemplative Mad Max].png
75KB, 800x600px
Does anyone got that scene from Kiva with Otoya and Jiro sharing a bath with the wote "Fiery Friendship is born" on it? I need it for reasons.
>>
>>15341551
I don't think Type Tridoron had any risks, as did Emperor.
>>
File: tumblr_oexrt77XsQ1vas4iuo1_1280.jpg (128KB, 1280x681px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oexrt77XsQ1vas4iuo1_1280.jpg
128KB, 1280x681px
>>15341562

I use to have it, but then my computer broke and I lost everything.
>>
>>15341569
The risk for tridoron was no more upgrades... ever.
>>
>>15341580
>meanwhile, Type-Next/Type-Special is sitting silently in the corner
>>
Wait, so Kiriya was writing a dissertation?
>>
>>15341582

>NEX-Tridoron is gathering dust
>Has the power to time travel and make roads in the air
>Never used.
>>
>>15341542
>Emu turns into a meatball monster
>>
>>15341592
Well, he was a doctor. And that is ground breaking research into a virus.
>>
>>15341602
are coroners technically considered doctors
>>
>>15341582
Type next and special, aren't from the original drive system not to mention they shouldn't exist to begin with. What gets me the most is at the end of surprise future, when all is said and done, Shinnosuke still has the damaged tie from the future and it makes me ask what the fuck happened to the future car and shift car, because if that tie still exists then those should too. and i was also bummed that movie didn't turn into Drive versus evil Krim.
>>
>>15341593
wth happened to NEX-Tridoron anyway? It's still technically in the past or present isn't it?
>>
>>15341607
He was actually a medical examiner, I think? Those guys still do go to med school and stuff.
>>
File: fiery_friendship.jpg (253KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fiery_friendship.jpg
253KB, 1280x1440px
>>15341562
I gotchu
>>
>>15341511
If you count non-main Riders' final forms, original G3-X, Zero Form and Yomotsuheguri Arms were also risky.
>>
>>15341610
What annoyed me is that in the tv show, Evil Krim initially is shown with a Drive belt, just like the supposed evil future Krim that people were supposed to think he was.

And yet when they reveal his identity as just a Roidmude from the present copying Krim, the belt isn't there anymore.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
What were they doing in CR to begin with
>>
>>15341610
Pretty sure Surprise Future is still supposed to have happened, given that present Drive's driver had a corrupting chip placed in it by Banno and was destroyed, and the "current" driver is actually from the future. I guess NEXTridoron and the shift car was just buried early, since Krim does like burying things.
>>
>>15341656
Probably went there to yell at Emu for letting Dan get away, and also secretly check if he was alright. Kyotaro just caught them at the right time.
>>
File: [Eurobeat Resumes].gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
[Eurobeat Resumes].gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>15341631
Thanks, sempai.
>>
File: 1487196963653.jpg (375KB, 1167x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487196963653.jpg
375KB, 1167x700px
>>15341655
Pretty much that too. Surprise future was okay, but it could have been alot more hype
>>
>>15341655
I thought the belt he was wearing was Banno?
>>
File: 1490010904007.png (685KB, 468x1739px) Image search: [Google]
1490010904007.png
685KB, 468x1739px
>>15341456
>This kills the one left
>Emu is the only rider left by the end of the Show's Run
Someone needs to make an edit of that "All my friends are dead" book but with Emu
>>
File: tumblr_ok132gpMYL1url9mao1_1280.png (397KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok132gpMYL1url9mao1_1280.png
397KB, 680x750px
>Taiga the Tiger > Tony the Tiger
>>
>>15341680
Nope, the first time he appears it's before Krim is stolen and Banno creates his belt.
>>
>>15341495
>American nuclear fallout shelter
>>
>>15341683
needs more flower
>>
File: 1486843838434.jpg (114KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486843838434.jpg
114KB, 560x800px
>>15341656
While we are talking about plotholes, shouldn't Dan have already known who Poppy was, I could have sworn he met her in person seeing how not only was he giving CR the equipment and Officially cooperating with them even visiting CR in person to drop of gashats, Poppy as Poppy also greeted him on the video phone at one point, right?
>>
>>15341684
Huh. I always thought it was Banno's belt, and he needed to steal Krim to find out how to properly transfer his AI into a driver and to cripple Drive.
>>
>>15341693
But he does. What are you getting at?
>>
>>15341681
Killing off all the other Game Riders but Emu would require pretty huge balls
>>
>>15341656
steal gashats
>>
>>15341701
Why was he freaking out like he didn't know where she was in this week's episode. He even saw her as Asuna multiple times and didn't even try to go after her first chance he got, but he kept infecting people for her to come out l
along with Graphite
>>
>>15341693
Stop posting this pic please
>>
>>15341693
Why do you retards post this pic every thread
>>
>>15341710
He was asking for a DoReMiFa bugster to come out. He was probably planning on spawning a brand new Poppy, or probably even the DJ guy on the cover, since current Poppy seems inadequate for use in a death game.
>>
>>15341719
Then he wouldn't have included Doramifa-beat in the list of requirements for Chronicles if he was worried about what would be acceptable for a death game.
>>
Egyptian-themed rider when?
>>
>>15341726
Maybe the game has opponents that need to be defeated in dance fights.
>>
>>15341726
I said current Poppy. An evil Poppy would actually be pretty powerful, as she can command minor bugsters, use power-ups, teleport wherever she wants as long as it's a game area, and her rhythm mechanic deals massive damage or outright kills anyone who can't dance to her beat.
>>
>>15341719
>inadequate Poppy

rude
>>
>>15341730
Dan also didn't like he cared on which buster seeing as all of the captured busters didn't want to be apart of this. Also if something like Salty was accepted than Poppy is good enough too.
>>
>>15341728
well my transforming hero concept is

>layabout who does random side jobs
>ends up working as a security guard of an eccentric archeologist's mini museum which is actually his house
>opens up Ankh of Anubis which makes Anubis' spirit go inside him
>fights Spirits of Malice who have appeared in the mortal realm as Anubis has been locked away and thus unable to judge souls
>>
>>15341745
Salty was actually aggressive though. Poppy is purely a bystander, so I guess Dan didn't want quest NPCs in his TATAKAE MMO.
>>
>>15341747
mine is
>Party boy gets Mauled by Monster.
>Is approached by and saved by a good member of the Monster's race
>Now has to hunt evil monsters and steal their essence to get power ups and keep from turning into an evil monster himself
>Secondary is a priest who wants to kill all the monsters whether they're evil or not.
>>
>>15341739
If current Poppy wasn't suited to be a candidate then the show would have stated it with a brief scene about Pallad and Dan talking about her
>>
>>15341580
Tridoron was not that Drive couldn't upgrade anymore. Tridoron was just the result of Rinna and Krim trying to power-up Drive while lacking techology to do so in such short time. As a matter of fact, aside from the three basic forms of Drive, the Drive System has never truly evolved until type Special in the future.

>Deadheat is just mashing Drive and Mach up
>Formula is a set of old, overpowered Shift Cars
>Tridoron is just mash up of Drive and his car

Really adds to Krim's situation of having lost just about everything from his career, including his body. The guy and his assistant are working with scraps.

>>15341582
Type Special is less of a boost in power and more of an optimization of the Drive System. In one form, you access have everything. All the weapons, Tires, and maybe Signals (at least in abilities). Still follows the conventions of mashing up what already exists.
>>
>>15341758
but surely a rhythm game has no villain and poppy seems to be those mascot dancing thing

then again in Pop'n Music you fight the mascot
>>
>>15341763
Then maybe we'll find out why she wasn't suitable in the next episode, seeing as the preview has hints of her and Graphite being somewhat important.
>>
>>15341762
forgot to add
>Anubis and layabout guy often switch places in the bodies, Anubis wants to feel the modern world
>collects Artifacts by the other gods (looks like small tablets) which grant him weapons
>midseason is Wepwawet Artifact that gives silver Anubis armor, based on synchronization of minds, allows him to use stronger Artifacts
>final upgrade is Ra Artifact, which combines all artifacts in a single tablet, allows him to combine artifacts, and is gold
>secondary is based on Fenrir, a PMC hired by archeologist guy's friend in fighting the Spirits of Malice
>semi-asshole, uses tech that derives energy from "Fenrir"
>upgrade is World Eater which inadvertently makes him the "second" Fenrir
>>
>>15341431
Eitoku's basically gimped for life, so Watanabe, I guess.
>>
>>15341764
Rinna flat out stated that in order to bring Shinn and Kim back from stasis, she would have to use a method that meant the Drive' s system could no longer be upgraded.
>>
>>15341777
what if it was a flashback?

man fucking Ex-Aid, it actually made me excited for the crossover ep, and ironically not because of the crossover
>>
>>15341783
There gonna need a flashback, now that they Dan to his death before they could even address that point, Poppy is a pretty big hole now.
>>
>>15341580
>>15341582
>What is Over-Tridoron
>>
>>15341782
I'm pretty sure the lines go with uer saying that she couldn't figure something out because to her the Drive system could not evolve any further.

AFTER that, she gets the idea of putting Tridoron and Drive in a blender. Type Tridoron didn't cause it. It was just how the current situation was.

I haven't seen Drive since aired, though. Granted, I do feel strongly about the memory of Rinna being frustrated with the Drive System's limitations.
>>
>>15341795

>Not Over-Drive, the Chase form that never was
>>
>>15341762
>Belt is a mouth that "Eats" monster essence to transform and "Chews" on Bones inscribed with runes left by Monsters to use their weapons
>>
>>15341795
Look dude, risks don't necessarily mean there certain. A risk is nothing more than another word for chance
>>
>>15341783
The presence of upgraded Bugsters in the background kinda puts a damper on it being a flashback.

>>15341793
Oh come on. Is Dan not absorbing Poppy that big of a problem? He even outright showed that not every Bugster gets to be chosen for Chronicle when he completely destroyed Burgie. He probably just didn't want Poppy in his game since she was loyal to CR.
>>
>>15341810
Poppy, on Christmas, literally blabs that she's Doramifa-beat's bugster, and that's one of the games Chronicles needs.
>>
>>15341765
>but surely a rhythm game has no villain

I don't see why not, I mean in Guitar Hero 3 you fight the devil.
>>
>>15341765
>>15341829

And then there's Space Channel 5, whose protagonist has pink hair as well.
>>
>>15341122
>Least Favourite
Wateru had DSL and Otoya was the man
>Favourite
Nobody in Blade can act
>>
>>15341551
>Kiwami Gaim
i understood it as his fate was set from Kachidoki on but the physical changes didn't start occurring until he started using Kiwami
>>
>>15341230
He got a name?
>>
>>15341404
>Formula
>God tier design
I mean, if you like it, more power to you. But it's less than stellar in my eyes.
>>
>>15341840
Tachibana-san, got better at acting once he finished of Isaka for SAYOKOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
>>
>>15341844
I was pretty iffy about counting it too but to me the point of no return was Kachi Doki arms
>>
>>15341856
yea but then Mutsuki showed up
>>
File: Sad Shin.png (244KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Shin.png
244KB, 500x375px
is this finally the end of Captain Dan: The Game Master?
>>
>>15341798
>>15341782
Formula was intended as the height of Drive's powers, the system supposedly couldn't be upgraded any further. Shift Tridoron was just meant as a last ditch weapon that would combine all the shift cars into one big attack when used with the trailer cannon. It causing the transformation into Type Tridoron was something of a miraculous effect
>>
File: number-eleven.jpg (803KB, 1896x1660px) Image search: [Google]
number-eleven.jpg
803KB, 1896x1660px
>>15341747
>>15341762
I don't care much about the plot. Toy-wise my idea for an Egyptian themed Rider is

>Main Rider based on Osiris myth where body is split in pieces
>Undersuit represent mummy wrappings with very basic Egyptian inspired armaments
>His gimmick is borrowing body parts of other Egyptian deities while the Odiris form remain incomplete.
>New body parts range from bicep, forearm, shins, thighs, and chest and aesthetically look more like armor than somebody else's bare limbs.
>Said parts could either have abilities or weapons like, say, throwing knives attached to thigh parts
>Bulky Mid Form is Osiris's coffin acting as near full body armor
>Final Form is those coffin armor pieces opening up to reveal a completed Osiris

>Anubis is Secondary Rider who shape shifts body parts into parts of different animals common in Egyptian myth

>Horus could be another Rider from the future made for a Summer Movie

Yeah, it's essentially Fourze on crack. However, it is not like they have not done Gaim's convention of "something plops onto the torso" twice (Ghost and Ex-Aid). No shame in going back to Fourze style suit gimmicks if it can work. I think limb swapping makes better sense for an Osiris Rider than an astronaught Rider, not that I didn't love Fourze.
>>
File: osirisisishorus.jpg (46KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
osirisisishorus.jpg
46KB, 300x401px
>>15341883
Oh and I also forgot to mention "head"/helmet as another switchable body part.
>>
>>15341869

No.
>>
>>15341867
My only problem with Mutsuki is he gets no proper development until very late in the show because of how long Leangle's ace stayed relevant. and to make it even worse, the Category ace got nothing accomplished so Mutsuki doesn't even get to bullshit at least a jack form.
>>
>>15341869
Yes.
>>
>>15341893
That's such a sweet design. I was severely turned off by the ugly mash of green and black on the driver in the scans, but Dan's death and the snippets we've been getting in the show have me excited to see how it turns out.
>>
>>15341894
I agree, like the "cure" him midway through the show, and then its like the writers forget he was cured and just do it again in like episode 46, where it doesnt even matter anymore.
>>
>>15341898

But I wish it wasn't another Action remold.
>>
>>15341900
Yup, Mutsuki had such promise too in the beginning to be more likeable than he turned out. He got screwed over by the writing
>>
>>15341728
beast hyper
>>
Where do the Riders get their powers from /m/?

Also, what Rider is this?
>>
>>15341917

They're all different, and that's a stylized Ixa.
>>
>>15341917
Justice, Riders get their powers from Justice.
except IXA, he gets them from Justice and God.
>>
>>15341917
their ass
>>
>>15341917

It varies a lot, the current rider for example gets his powers from videogame aids
>>
>>15341923
Is Kiva worth watching for Ixa? His design is so goddamn good.
>>
>>15341923
>They're all different
In general?

I remember watching Decade for a bit, and it was never really explained (at least not in the beginning). I also watched Saban's shitty adaptation as a kid, and well, their reasoning is kinda dumb.

Like, Rx, and some of the more iconic ones?

>>15341925
What does that mean exactly? Is there some sort of entity that gives them their belt?
>>
File: Decade explination.png (58KB, 968x492px) Image search: [Google]
Decade explination.png
58KB, 968x492px
>>15341937
>>
>>15341122
>Least: Ghost
Favourite themesong and got me into Kishidan

>Favourite: OOOs
Gotou could've been handled so much better. I don't understand why they changed his wardrobe when he became Birth I would've liked it if he kept his serious demeanor, used a suit before he henshined and used a brief case to carry his medals. It would totally fit the whole economic theme of the show.
>>
>>15341934
fucking no, kiva is awful and IXA is barely ever relevant
>>
>>15341229
>Knight's Upgrade was two capes
Still gets me to this day
>>
>>15341934
You watch Kiva for Otoya and Jiro. They both use Ixa but not much.
>>
>>15341925
>Justice
Everyone but Shinji and Tezuka in Ryuki, Kusaka from Faiz, Hajime in Blade, Everyone in Kabuto except Kagami, Kaito, Micchy, Oren, Sid, Marika, and Warren Statesman in Gaim would like a word with you.
>>
>>15341941
I don't see why not. it's not like he's gonna lose any thing from watching it.
>>
>>15341967
Time
>>
>>15341972
pffft he's probably wasted his time on worse
>>
>>15341937
A simple google search would answer all your questions anon
There are literally 27 main series shows with different riders and different rules, what do you want us to do, explain every single one?
>>
>>15341939
source on this info?
>>
>>15342032
Probably some stupid book or magazine no one cares about with questionable canonicity or something as vague as "it was stated by the writer once"
That's where most of this shit comes from since the actual shows do fuckall to explain anything
>>
File: 1487260632639.png (379KB, 435x741px) Image search: [Google]
1487260632639.png
379KB, 435x741px
>>15341905
>not realising Dan is Nintendo and every game they've ever made is a copy and paste
>>
Alright, /krg/. I'm wrapped up on Kiva, will have W finished up in just a few days, and am caught up on Ex-Aid. I'm watching Ghost and Fourze currently, but what else should I check out afterwards?
>>
>>15342058
Kuuga or Agito
>>
>>15340939
DANgerous Zombie
>>
File: Kintaros breaks through.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kintaros breaks through.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>15342058
D-D-D-Den-O
>>
>>15342032
>>15342049
All that info is from the complete spec profile for Decade on the Tv Asahi site.

Those profiles are still pretty big and used to be even bigger a few years ago.
>>
File: thx.png (51KB, 218x194px) Image search: [Google]
thx.png
51KB, 218x194px
>>15340769
Hi, i do not watch Kamen Rider, but i do know the series.
Thing is, that, i have a group of friends with whom i usually play things with, and they love the series,
yesterday i found all of them arguing in skype.
One of them, claimed that the suits that the Kamen Riders wore weight up to 100kgs,
which i found unbeliveable (alongside some other peeps of the group).
I tried searching for info on the matter, but all i can find in english is the wiki, which i dont trust as a valid source
(since it can be fandom weights/in-universe weights.)
And the fact that apparently, one of the Raiders had complications because of the weight of his suit, but it didn't
specify how much did it weight.

Can any of you shed some light into this, please?

Thanks.
- Anon.
>>
>>15342061
Kuuga's the red and gold beetle-looking one, right? I thought the WCF for it looked cool and wondered which series it came from.
>>
>>15342071
>recommending a show that doesn't have good subs
>recommending a shit show
>>
>>15341917
Well, now that I think about it, all the Riders gets their powers from their enemies. From the Showa era, where its Riders come from an enemy's fuck up to let said enemy technology go away to the Rider's hands.
And in the Heisei Era, the power given to the Riders is the same nature as the enemy they fight. Well, except for the G-series I guess (G3 & co).

And you can bet that for the next season, the Riders will have the enemy's powers as its base to its own powers. Like, I don't know, if jewels would be the enemies' powers, then the Riders will use said jewels to be their powers, by some means described in said series.

I think Wizard ep53 also explains that. In a way. I think.
>>
>>15342079
yeah, that's his base form. it's a bit different from what you've been watching, since it was the series restarting after taking a break through most of the 90's. some people have called it a cop drama with rider thrown in, but it's still a great show on its own.
>>
>>15342071
These guys were amusing in the Super Hero Taisen movie. I'll give it a look.
>>
>>15342073
in general they have to be not too heavy so that they can do action scenes. but the heaviest one would have been Kiva, who's suit did cause the suit actor a lot of problems due to its weight. unfortunately, i don't have an exact weight, but the claim that all of the suits are 100+kgs is completely unfounded.
>>
>>15341917
Looks like some crazy form of IXA from Kamen Rider Kiva, like >>15341923 said.

>>15341934
Kiva was good for me, but I can see why some folks don't care for it. The series alternates between modern day and the 80s, focusing on the main characters' parents. The 80s portions were my favorite thing about the series.
>>
>>15342073
The only weight-related complications of any Kamen Rider suit is Kiva, which was more just bad proportions.

There was a roughly 100kg tokusatsu suit in the show Changerion, which had the same production group as modern Kamen Rider. Jiro Okamoto (A popular stuntman in the genre) was the only one trusted to wear it, and he was hospitalized for it. This is explained in an interview with the lead actor Hagino, who praised Okamoto for it.
>>
>>15342093
>>15342106
Thank you very much for your answers!

I figured out that due to action scenes the suits shouldn't be too heavy, i mean, a complete medieval armor weights around 30 kgs.

Still, it's a shame that there isnt any info in english about it, I'm kinda curious of much do they actually weight, at least the Kiva one, to be able to cause harm to the actor inside of it.
>>
>>15342106
That sounds ridiculous, do you have any pics of that suit, or a name?
>>
>>15342054
>>>/v/
>>
File: Lv99.png (965KB, 1368x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lv99.png
965KB, 1368x768px
If there isn't a Level 255 or Level FF Rider as at least a movie Rider I will be so mad.
>>
So we can all agree that card based rider systems and bracers are the best gimmicks, right?
>>
>>15342161

And what are those references supposed to be?
>>
>>15341869
Maybe.

>>15341453
Good, Japan is supposed to have more birthrates anyways.

>>15341091
It would be hilarious if this is true, whatwith the earlier comparisons to I.M. Meen (who propped himself up in his own books).

>>15340811
>Writer-san, could you possibly let interns fill in for episodes that aren't done by y-
>No
>>
>>15342162

>No card rider that transforms with a bracer
Blade had bracers for an upgrade, but that doesn't count.
>>
File: Changerion.jpg (79KB, 737x415px) Image search: [Google]
Changerion.jpg
79KB, 737x415px
>>15342133
Front-most and grey suit is the main Changerion suit.

The actor for Changerion out of suit also became Kamen Rider Ouja.

Big Nova Subs is currently subbing the show.
>>
>>15342168
255 is a special number in some tasks having to do with computing. This is the maximum value representable by an eight-digit binary number, and therefore the maximum representable by an unsigned 8-bit byte (the most common size of byte, also called an octet), the smallest common variable size used in high level programming languages (bit being smaller, but rarely used for value storage). The range is 0 to 255, which is 256 total values.

Decimal 255 = Binary 11111111 = Hexidecimal FF

For example, 255 is the maximum value that can be assigned to elements in the 24-bit RGB color model, since each color channel is allotted eight bits.

The use of eight bits for storage in older video games has had the consequence of it appearing as a hard limit in many video games. For example, in the original The Legend of Zelda game, Link can carry a maximum of 255 rupees. It was often used for numbers where casual gameplay would not cause anyone to exceed the number. However, in most situations it is reachable given enough time. This can cause many other peculiarities to appear when the number wraps back to 0, such as the infamous "kill screen" seen after clearing level 255 of Pac-Man.

Have you never played a video game before?
>>
>>15342130
The heaviest Rider suits (At least until Ex-Aid's Maximum Gamer Level 99 suit which debuted this weekend) were around the 25-ish kg range, and are tied between Kiva and Decade. Kiva's is slightly lighter, but terribly proportioned. Decade's, on the other hand, is a bit heavier but much more logically spread out.

The heaviest Changerion suits were mainly just because they were presentation ones - more detailed and meant for closeups and such.
>>
>>15342193
What a nerd lol.
>>
>>15342193

Okay, that would be pretty damn cool.

I wonder if that will be Chronos' level.
>>
>>15342191
Also, said actor got to do a reference in Brave's special.
>>
>>15342162
Yep.
No, Lockseeds, Gashats and Gaia Memories are the best gimmicks because they can keep making them with out having issues with the original Driver. A brace is fine as long as it isn't like Necrom's, which while having great sounds is bulky as fuck and looks awkward.
>>
>>15342196
Thank you!, i found some post on the archive that details the weights and also mentions garo's and such.

But still, the asshole of the group refuses to acknowledge anything until he sees something "official" that "not some dumb random on the internet has said"....

Thank you very much for your time.
>>
>>15342191
Did you watch the show? If so would you recommend it?
>>
>>15342212
kill him
>>
>>15341747
sounds a lot like OOO
>>
>>15342221
Sometimes, I wish i could.

You can't argue with the dude about ANYTHING.
he always wants to be right and i dont know if he jacks off to it or what.
>>
Anyone have the Heisei Generations OST, namely the Battle Game song and its instrumental (if it has)?
>>
File: tumblr_oi7b1csBRT1ti6qpho1_1280.jpg (265KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi7b1csBRT1ti6qpho1_1280.jpg
265KB, 960x1280px
>>15340769

>That gathering of Bugster
>Pallad looks over
>Poppi willing joins them
I FUCKING KNEW IT
>>
>>15342220
>Did you watch the show?
Only the first couple of episodes, and I've read the synopsis of a couple others. Big Nova only did six episodes as of last month.

>Would you recommend it?
Not for the action. It's kinda bad due to the fact they can't have the suit actor running around in that heavy shit too much. Lots of jump cuts and reliance on stock finishers. Great comedy though.
>>
Taiga will die, Hiiro will get Taddle Fantasy permanently, Nico will get BBS and JC to use the Gashacon magnum with whatever generic Rider suit Chronicle will give everyone.
>>
>>15342212
>not some dumb random on the internet has said
Changerion Bible 2002 , pp. 74-75, "CAST TALK Jiro Okamoto & Takashi Hagino" (ISBN 4-257-03664-8):

>紆余曲折を経て完成したスーツは、通常アクション用ですら40kg超、アップ用に至っては100kg弱と言われ、かつてない重量となった。あまりの重さにJACのスタッフに「これを着て演技ができるのは(JACのメンバーでも)岡元次郎だけ。他の者では首の骨が折れる」とまで言われた。主演の萩野も1度着てみようとしたところ、「(重さに耐えられず)転んで壊されては困る」とスタッフに止められたという

Layman's TL in English: Lightest suit was 40kg, heaviest was 100kg. Jiro was the only one trusted in the suit, urban legend it'd break your neck if you wore it the wrong way. Lead actor, Hagino, wanted to wear it but didn't in fear he'd break it.

There's his source.
>>
>first it was Ex-Aid, Brave, Snipe and Lazer, with GENM getting bumped off
>Kiriya dies
>Dan dies
Is Taiga next?
>>
I want them to show the OP this week with 2 missing characters.
>>
>>15342287

Yes. And then Hiro will succumb to Taddle Fantasy's power to become the final villain while Parrad becomes the one true secondary.
>>
>>15342315
I dig it
>>
>>15340787
Akiko? From W? Did Accel TRIAL her in less than 10 secs?
>>
>>15342323
During his appearance in the Chaser movie he gets put on the phone with Akiko and his daughter
>>
File: 1477924154458.gif (4MB, 632x352px) Image search: [Google]
1477924154458.gif
4MB, 632x352px
>>15342315

>It's Gaim all over again
>>
>>15342331

That's fucking cute.
>>
>>15342161

>255

nah you gotta get one over for the good shit with overflows and kill screens. I think that's what they were kinda going for with the Level X stuff but it just isn't the same.

I still want a pirate-themed rider that just steals his gashats or something
>>
>>15342349

>Pirate Rider that steals everyone else's upgrades
>Don't call'em hand me downs
>>
I wish we got a sentai like Ex Aid. Less in terms of a videogame theme but more in terms of each hero is fighting for their own reasons and have their own motivations and while they fight together they only become a team over time.
>>
>>15342315
>Implying Parad becomes in any way a good guy after this
>>
>>15342359
>Taiga is the only Rider so far to tie with Parad in power, successfully untransforming him.
>Parad set to gain an Lvl 99 form.
>Taiga is going to be the target.

This is how Snipe will Die.
>>
>>15342323
>never forget that satisfied akiko waking up from the Accel movie
She looked way too happy.
>>
>>15342354
What would they possibly fight for if not to save people from bugsters?
They're doctors, not random dudes picked up rider gear off the streets
>>
>>15342380

Not him but I remember liking the dynamic kyoryuger had in the first few episodes where nobody knew their actual identities but they basically threw it out the window like three episodes in.
>>
>>15342369
Pallad isn't that kind of villain
He'll fill that role until Chronos arrives but he isn't the type of antagonist who kills people
Except for maniacal mass murderers who overstepped their boundaries
>>
>>15342390
he only killed Dan, because Emu tried doing the pacifist run, and only faggots do that.
>>
>>15342385
OK
But how would that work for Ex-Aid
>>
>>15342369
Parad's going to be a more playful version of the "Batshit crazy villain Rider" role from here on. Dan was a more malevolent type. He's going to just burst into any schism and find a way to fuck it all up because it's fun to him.
>>
>>15342354
>>15342385
Jetman was sort of like that, mainly pertaining towards the hostility Gai had against Ryu at first.
>>
>>15342273
Thank you very much!

But the thing that was in question was the Kamen Rider's suit's weight...
Anyway, thank you for providing your insight, i do believe you guys, i have no reason to think otherwise, but this guy is class A asshole.
>>
>Finally bother to get a genesis driver
>Forgot about that god awful noise it made
>Ripped it out before going any further

This shit annoyed me with the drago timer as well.
>>
Can some one post the Burgers but Also despair pic please
>>
File: 1486295066120.png (477KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486295066120.png
477KB, 1024x1024px
>>15342435
>>
File: 1443101466831.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1443101466831.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>15342446
Thank you
>>
>>15342393
i'm pretty sure he didn't mean it literally. it's a sentai that functions *like* the riders in ex-aid, not the actual doctors themselves.
>>
>>15341431
The guy who's been in the Dangerous Zombie suit's been pretty phenomenal.
>>
>>15341487
Kuuga Ultimate had the risk of going berserk if Godai didn't control himself.
Agito Shining was no-risk.
Ryuki Survive was no-risk.
I don't think Faiz Blaster had any risks beyond what using the Faiz suit was already doing.
Blade King had the Undead thing.
Hibiki Armed was no-risk once he got good.
Kabuto Hyper was no-risk.
Den-O Climax and Liner are both no-risk.
Kiva Emperor was so no-risk that it was even easier on the suit actor.
Decade Complete was no-risk.
W Xtreme was no-risk on its own, but then Philip had that thing where his body dissolved after being stuffed inside his sister.
OOO Putotyra could go berserk and destroy the world.
Fourze Cosmic was no-risk.
Wizard Infinity was no-risk and no-spells.
Gaim Kiwami turned him into an Overlord, but this wasn't really a downside aside from not wanting to eat anymore.
Drive Tridoron was no-risk.
Ghost Mugen was no-risk.
>>
>>15342407
Why would you even get the Genesis Driver? The only benefit is the DX Melon Energy, the driver is worthless.
>>
>Digital dimension
>Brave has been taken over by Taddle fantasy
>Taiga dies stopping brave from murdering nico
>Emu splits from M and begins eternal TATAKAI so that the other can live a relatively normal life
>>
>>15342525
Cheapest way to get DX melon and the core.

The driver cost me £25 unopened with shipping.
Getting Melon on its own would have been upwards of £35 at this point.
>>
>>15342391

Yeah. For someone like Dan, the only good run is the GENOCIDE run.
>>
>>15341656
They wanted to fuck in the patients room but ran into the others
>>
>>15341515
from what I understood, the only reason Eiji could even use the purple medals effectively at all was that he was pretty much lacking in desire
>>
>>15342563
>tfw bought the DX melon energy and DX lemon energy for $60 USD

Now to worry if they work well or not, once they arrive.
>>
>>15342590
He was empty, completely dead inside. That's why the void medals activated, because he had an affinity for them.
>>
>>15342287
Yep, then Hirro'll bite it and then Emu's gonna have to kill Parad
When Poppy dies is up in the air
>>
>>15342502
I think Emu's Ultimate form is going to possibly alter his DNA to the point he slowly turns into a Bugster similar to Poppy and Palad.
>>
>>15342084
I kind of want to call you slowpoke for this, but it seems like you genuinely just got this now, so I'll let it pass

but yes, it's one of the integral elements of a Rider show
>>
>>15342586
>spoiler
In before he decides to become someone's poisonous ally and eventually turn into a giant Photoshop monster Bugster (although that's a Neutral run kinda thing), or the final boss styles on Emu to the point that even the Hyper Muteki form has trouble touching him at all.
>>
>>15342602
My guess for Rider Deaths is
Taiga>Poppy>Hiiro>Parad
>>
>>15342398
my favorite part is that it leads to a big episode where all the guys are punching each other in a swamp and Vyram barely has to do anything to destroy the team

That was wildly experimental for its day
>>
>>15342196
>25-ish kg range
>Kiva and Decade
No they aren't. Decade's full suit is only about 10kg, Kiva's a little lighter but the weight isn't as well spread out.

source: Decade Net Movies - One of them weigh Takaiwa and Takaiwa wearing all the Heisei suits.
>>
File: jac.jpg (12KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
jac.jpg
12KB, 240x320px
>>15342670
Eh, my own mistake. As a Burger American my immediate knowledge of kilograms is naturally a bit off, but I remembered from the same net movies that it listed the various weights of Takaiwa in the suit, with Kiva and Decade both being in the 70s, and I assumed Takaiwa wouldn't be much more than 50 kgs, until I realized that's about 110 lbs.
>>
>>15341122
Positive: I really liked Ghost's choreography

Negative: Fourze's designs really don't hold up.
>>
File: C7dLVFrVwAAocrK.jpg.jpg (23KB, 279x373px) Image search: [Google]
C7dLVFrVwAAocrK.jpg.jpg
23KB, 279x373px
>>
>>15341122
I have a tie for least favourite and most favourite.
Least: OOOs has a good collectible, I like Goto and Satonaka. Fourze, the Prom scene and the 40 Switch countdown scene are two of my favourite things in rider despite the rest of the series being sub-par.

Favourite: Akiko and Accel are both awful in W. Gaim dropped the dancing.
>>
>>15342737
Right, I wanna call bullshit because it looks like the kinda fanart from the dude behind all that Kamen Rider Mach concepts, but why the fuck would the guy who made it go all out in making it formatted like a page from a PLEX book?

Any context from tweet?
>>
>>15342737
>>15342749
What even is this?
>>
>>15342749
No.
>So this is being passed around as a new Kamen Rider project
>>
>>15342754
Some sort of Kamen Rider. Top left has the name, but the kana's a little too small for me to understand it. Seems to have been made a week ago, according to the date.
>>
>Genm spinoff
>Brave spinoff
>Snipe spinoff
>Poppy got her own shit for a while
>Virtual operations
>Gorider specials
>A new spinoff/special being revealed next month

Ex-Aid has a lot of side content
>>
>>15342762

just think of it as DLC
>>
File: C7KX966U0AA4gNF.jpg (141KB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7KX966U0AA4gNF.jpg
141KB, 782x1200px
>>15342749
You mean Yusuki?

The art's kinda similar, yeah. Especially if you look up his concept art for Kamen Rider Sonic.

And suspiciously, he vanished after December 31st, then came back on the 17th. He recently put out pic related.
>>
File: 50586352_p0.png (1MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
50586352_p0.png
1MB, 2000x1414px
>>15342737
>>15342749
>>15342775
He's got similar-looking lemon eyes.
>>
>>15342234
yeah it was my inspiration

the ending even involves breaking the staff in the final fight, sending Anubis in a limbo but already has made peace with the guy and it ends with him and the archeologist finding a way to repair it
>>
>>15342775
>>15342780
What are the odds of a random fanartist actually being hired to do concept art for this?
>>
>>15342814
He's actually a professional artist, he's done some mobage recently.

Hell, Rakugaking/Katsuya Terada mostly does online drawings these days and he's working on Ex-Aid as we speak.

Either way I'm just pointing out a funny coincidence.
>>
Digimon Gashat when?
>>
File: 62036128_p0.jpg (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
62036128_p0.jpg
2MB, 2480x3507px
FOR THE THE GLORY OF THE CHAIN
>>
File: 62033814_p0.jpg (1MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
62033814_p0.jpg
1MB, 2480x3507px
>>15342877
THE STRONGEST FIST! ROUND 1!
>>
>>15342877
I just realized, how have there been no autism speaks shitposts of parad?
>>
File: 61481865_p0_master1200.jpg (561KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61481865_p0_master1200.jpg
561KB, 849x1200px
>>15342874
>>
File: 849b04f4.png (437KB, 558x746px) Image search: [Google]
849b04f4.png
437KB, 558x746px
>>15342737
Upscaled it with waifu2x, hopefully the text is a little clearer now
>>
>>15342901
The image sure, but now I can only kinda read the kanji.

The only thing that's leaving me doubtful by this point is the belt. It's completely fucking innocuous with no distinct theme. Drive's belt is a dashboard, Ghost's has a big grinning monster face hidden under a sheet which looks via the Eyecons, and Ex-Aid's throws subtlety out the window with a neon green belt that has GAMER DRIVER written on it.

Basically, belts have been clashing with suits for a while.
>>
>>15342905
>Ghost's has a big grinning monster face hidden under a sheet which looks via the Eyecons
Did they ever explain that? I fucking loved that thing.
>>
>>15342901
>Those coloured buttons on the side

Looks sorta Den-Oish, and with reports Toei are doing something for Den-O's 10th anniversary, who knows.
>>
>>15342901
This looks really weird but since Ex-Aid art first dropped, nothing is really off the table
>>
>>15342895
So it'd be a kitbash of Gekitotsu Robots and Drago Knight Hunter Z?
I'd be okay with that!
>>
>>15342901
Something about this makes me think it's calligraphy-based. That'd be kinda cool.
>>
>>15342910
All we know is Edith made it as a way to read non-Ganma Heroic Eyecons. Saionji or whatever his name was had one in his suitcase without the cloak on it.
>>
>>15342212
>garo
Official DVD booklet for season 1 from a decade ago says it's 20kg for the close-up suit. I could have just posted the entire thing, but last time I brought up these things someone was calling the booklet fake in favor of his own headcanon or some shit.
>>
>>15340769
Should i try to download and watch the Kamen Rider Hesei vs showa movies? Are they fun? Worth it? Etc etc?
>>
>>15342737
He looks like he will turn into things. Lazer made way for this. Also fuck is it that time of the year already?
>>
>>15343003
Depends what Rider you're watching it for. And there's only one Heisei vs Showa movie.
>>
>>15343009
I thought there was also a Showa vs Hesei film? Like a showa version and a hesei version or i could have heard wrong.
>>
>there's a CSM Hopper Zecter soon

for what purpose? That toy only does three things. Even Accel's Driver did more shit.
>>
>>15343012
There's a Showa ending and a Heisei ending, but only the final few minutes change.
>>
>>15343014
Kabuto stuff = ¥¥¥¥¥¥
>>
>>15343014
It's purpose is to increase your edge.
>>
File: tumblr_najivndWwj1qlhbi0o3_540.png (276KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_najivndWwj1qlhbi0o3_540.png
276KB, 540x405px
>>15343016
Whats the true difference between the two? Like whats the breakdown of the whole movie since it's a general "NO" from people i've heard.
>>
>>15343025
Heisei Ending: Gaim protects a flower from Hongo's RIder Kick. Hongo respects Kouta's compassion, it's all good.

Showa Ending: Hongo beats the fucking shit out of Kouta, Kouta sets up all his shit for a finisher (Sticking swords together, putting in lockseed, waiting for countdown) whilst Hongo just sorta got into stance and Kouta realized he'd have gotten wrecked and surrendered.
>>
GASHATTO!
>>
>>15343008
>Also fuck is it that time of the year already?
God no. We hadn't heard about Ex-Aid until June when the trademark bot on twitter posted it. We'll most likely hear real news about it some time close to Chronos' debut.

If the rumored project you replied to is legit, it's something else entirely.
>>
>Halfway through Ex-Aid
>Pretty much every alternate form has been shown
>Primary cast is already dropping like flies
>Emu already has his ultimate form
>Still have another 25 episodes to go
What the hell is going to happen for the rest of the season?
>>
>>15343038
everyone but Emu dies
>>
>>15343038
>>Emu already has his ultimate form

Stop
>>
File: 1390718151125.jpg (172KB, 627x450px) Image search: [Google]
1390718151125.jpg
172KB, 627x450px
>>15343021
>>15343014
I unironically thought the hopper duo was cool, I just wished hey had better fights and could clock up every now and then. I also wish Gatack wasn't getting overshadowed as much thanks to Hyper Kabuto.
>>
>>15342814
>>15342823
I'm cool with this, given cases like Sega, which got actual fangame designers for their next 2-D tribute Sonic game.
>>
>>15343028
So the Showa ending is the better one then. Would you consider it a cool ride or just pass on it?
>>
>>15343044
I hope someone caps this in case it's true.
>>
>>15343045
But he does? He just has to unleash it in a few months
>>
>>15343096
I personally want this show, despite all its despair and such, to end in a happy note as a nice contrast, yet deep down I can feel Emu is on the path of more suffering
>>
>>15341934
There a compilation of the past scenes on Nyaa called Kamen rider IXA
>>
>>15343096
Man, poor Emu, everyone expects everyone around him to die
>>
File: Rider.jpg (541KB, 2000x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Rider.jpg
541KB, 2000x1593px
Does this look too much like any specific Rider?

Where does the law fall in having a homage character to KR in media? Could something like this get me sued?

I'm working on a fighting game, and one character idea I had was a KR homage character who would have the ability to accelerate time for himself, or slow it down for his opponents, etc...

I actually don't know very much about KR, I've only watched like the first 15ish episodes of Decade. That's why I'm asking you guys. I've seen plenty of parody/homage characters to KR, Sentai, and Ultraman, but not too sure on what might pass and what might not.

Still thinking up a color scheme btw, I'm up for suggestions.
>>
>>15341795
What IS Over-Tridoron?
>>
>>15343131
The head's kinda Blade-like if Blade's horn was more blade-like.

Made sense in my head.
>>
>>15343131
I wouldn't worry too much about laws, especially since if you're not in Japan.
Even if you're in Japan, there are characters like Samurai Flamenco and Mumen Rider running around.
>>
>>15343134
People pretending that in the final episode, Shinnosuke saying he went into overdrive meant that he actually upgraded into a separate final form called Over-Tridoron. /krg/ shitposts about the weirdest things.
>>
File: Nagarider.png (413KB, 1020x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Nagarider.png
413KB, 1020x1385px
>>15343131
If pic related can go through, I think yours can as well.

Just avoid any obviously similar nouns or similar stories.
>>
File: Ghost_Gamer_LV1.png (246KB, 422x589px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Gamer_LV1.png
246KB, 422x589px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>15343169
*inflates you*
>>
>>15341948
>Only Heisei Kamen Rider exists now
>>
>>15343189
You know your post is going to just summon another person who will simply argue for the sake of arguing, so why bother making such a reply to a post from several hours ago? Why not stick to the current discussions or bring up something original?
>>
>>15343189
>showa riders
>no justice
>>
>>15342603

What do you mean "slowly" he's basically already part-Bugster after this past episode.
>>
>>15342287
Maybe that means next episode we'll get a new opening and "next episode" screen?
>>
>>15343082

HvS has some really cool moments that I think make it worth watching at least once.

Just turn it off with ten minutes left becuase regardless of which ending you watch, the set-up for "NOW WE MUST FIGHT!" is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>15342877
>>15342881
Do you know the artist's name?
>>
>>15343230
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62036128

The Para-DX pics are the only Kamen Rider ones he did.
>>
>>15343096
I hope someone caps this so everyone spamming bad ends will be BTFO when Ex-Aid ends on a happy note
>>
File: godai thumbs up.jpg (125KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
godai thumbs up.jpg
125KB, 1366x768px
>>15343236
Thanks anon
>>
>>15343131
The influence is noticeable, but I think it's vague enough to pass for a general toku reference. The helmet's very Ultraman-esque.
>>
File: 250px-625Bisharp.png (43KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-625Bisharp.png
43KB, 250x250px
>>15343131
I'd say use Bisharp from Pokemon's palette as a reference and use a strong amount of red and black.
>>
>>15343253
>Yusuke has his own rider merch
>>
>>15342948
Now that you mention it he does kind of look like an armored inkbrush
>>
File: Biomerge2.jpg (30KB, 362x542px) Image search: [Google]
Biomerge2.jpg
30KB, 362x542px
is this ryuki
>>
>>15343284
ryuki is actually good though
>>
>>15343290
here's your (you) champ
>>
>>15343284
Justimon is, yes.
>>
>>15343295
no seriously, most of Tamers praise is the "shock value" from watchers who never thought "children's program could be 'deep' or 'dark'"

Takato, Guilmon, Jeri and Ruki all have punchable personalities.
>>
No joke, Kachidoki is the coolest form of the Neo Heisei
>>
>>15343306
i didn't like his dj gun and flags, wished he had a better looking sword but yeah it's a great form

dangerous zombie is pretty badass and worth noting
>>
>>15343302
I neither agree or respect your opinion
>>
>>15343310
>dangerous zombie is pretty badass and worth noting
Agree and I'm sad we likely won't see more of it.
>>
>>15343313
>tamersfag
>>
File: NECA-30072_f.jpg (124KB, 1101x978px) Image search: [Google]
NECA-30072_f.jpg
124KB, 1101x978px
>>15343284
you know if you're gonna pick a TATAKAE digimon you could have picked this
>>
>>15343310
I love the flags, I like that it was a unique weapon choice that wasn't just a big flashy toy, and it fit the theme of Kachidoki. And the DJ gun was cool because it spewed some pretty catchy tunes, and combined with the normal saber made a cool looking final sword weapon.
>>
speaking of Gaim I like all weapons except the Musou Saber. Talk about plain and bland. Lacks the sophistication of a simple design or the coolness of a flashy design.
>>
>>15343332
I love frontier
>>
>>15343342
it was doing so well until it followed the digimon formula of shilling the lead and/or rival

huh... it really is the sentai/rider equivalent of digimon
>>
>>15343340
Well when you have your main weapons be fruit-themed, a plain ol' katana doesn't have the biggest prescence
>>
File: Sad Blade.png (286KB, 368x551px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Blade.png
286KB, 368x551px
>>15343329
I like all the series equally
Except for 02 and Young Hunters
>>15343332
>MFW the Royal Knights Arc
>>
>>15343277
He looks more like Kabuto than Stronger.
>>
>>15343340
I liked it because there's a gun built-into it
>>
File: n0059718_l.jpg (43KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
n0059718_l.jpg
43KB, 260x400px
Is Hongo in KR Taisen the most out of character a Rider has ever been or am I missing something?
>>
>>15343349
It complement the Melon Defend and Orange Slicer nicely though. The musou saber's pretty a glorified side arm in Gaim, and there's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>15343340
Thats kind of the idea, it's an all purpose weapon, a side arm. It worked alongside Gaim using the smaller, more thematic Daidaimaru as his main weapon and the simple, almost mass-produced looking Musou Saber, like how Zangetsu was focused on his shield, with the Saber as his side arm. Not to mention it's simplicity allowed it to combine easily, like in Naginata mode, or used with the DJ gun to make Taiken mode. It reminded me of old samurai movies, where all the samurai had generic looking katana at their sides, not some fancy super special katana, just a blade.
>>
>>15343367
It was out of character enough that Fujioka wanted the son of the original writer for Kamen Rider to write his own movie, practically punishing Toei by eliminating any opportunity for an SHT movie during Super Hero Year. Though to be honest, it was a lot fucking better than your average SHT.
>>
>>15342609
It was supposed to be ironic for the slowpoke anon I was responding to. But hey.
>>
What are some good tags to look for OC riders in pixiv?
>>
>>15343414
オリジナル仮面ライダー

Literally just "Original kamen Rider"
>>
>>15341403
Pictures?
>>
>>15341211
Which season?
>>
File: Time for school kids.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Time for school kids.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>15343367
Out of character how?
You really think after 40 years he should act the same?
Hell the whole reason Fujioka wanted to be in charge of writing Kamen Rider 1 was to make it clear it's not the same stagnant character from 45 years ago.
>>
>>15343031
>ex aid really is a short season
>>
>>15341934
Kiva is good if you don't give a shit and just treat it like a silly J-Drama with Kamen Rider.
>>
>>15341229
Not that I'm gonna start shitting on you're opinions, but why Ryuki anon?
>>
>>15342737
>>15342901
Looks like Ixa
>>
>>15343031
Unless this is the first time actual concept art is leaked AS they're designing the thing. This would be around the time that's happening.
>>
>>15343582
>You really think after 40 years he should act the same?
The difference is veteran Hongo in Skyrider and Super-1 was stern, yes, but completely willing to teach and assist.

SvH Hongo is unique in that his entire characterization can be summed up as "GET OFF MY LAWN YA' DARN YOUTHS!"

Even the Kamen Rider 1 movie had an entirely different personality that's more in line with his previous crossovers.
>>
>>15342775
seeing this picture make me wonder that MMX remind me of the Gurren Lagan mecha, which has a face on its body
>>
File: art_ooo_forms.jpg (61KB, 814x523px) Image search: [Google]
art_ooo_forms.jpg
61KB, 814x523px
>>15343729
Usually that kind of early concept art isn't so... detailed.

Pic related, this was before the leak season for OOO started, and this was the concept art that leaked.
>>
>>15343751
That art isn't dated though, so we don't know if that is earlier than this would be or not.
>>
>>15343757
It was published on Jefusion some time in April I think. I'm going through their site now to find it.
>>
>>15343762
Well yeah, but what time it was leaked doesn't tell us at what point in the actual design process it was made. It could have been sketched months before.
>>
>>15342737
I'm not digging the design, but that's what I said of Ex-aid, and I love the suit now, so it depends on how it works in action if it is real.
>>
>>15343131
I'm sorta getting Meteor vibes from the helmet but I think it's indistinct enough that you don't have much to worry about
>>
>>15342901
Is there seriously no one in this thread that can read moon?
>>
>>15343732
You're mentioning fucking Skyrider? Where for all intents and purposes he was just a talking head with no characterization like almost every returning Rider in every Taisen?
This is Hongo not just Rider 1 and he's being played by his real actor after 40+ years of grueling battle, and anyway it was a prank bro and only a test to see if Heisei is ready to take the future. And then in the Rider 1 movie Hongo, the actual character Hongo Takeshi is a worn out ass old man who just wants to enjoy time with his loved ones and doesn't want this shit no more.
>>
>>15343382
and yet it's that weapon that got a high proportion collection rather than the orange blade or daidaimaru

it's unfair!
>>
>MBXX already going for over 6000 yen on the aftermarket

Jesus fuck.
>>
Have we ever had a situation where a Rider gained a new form but in exchange permanently give one up excluding blank versions of the Ryuki Riders?
>>
>>15343834
Tsukasa in Movie War where he temporarily only turned into violent emotion.
>>
>>15343834
Showa upgrades are like that
>>
>>15343845
None of them really had a blank form though.
>>
>>15343852
well you did say "excluding blank forms"

I know Start Up Stronger is similar to modern Rider power ups, but how about the double bracelet Amazon? or does it only appear when attacking?
>>
>>15343856
You mean "Charge Up" and that poster wasn't me. It's 2 AM and I misread.

Also, double-armlet Amazon is more just a straight up power-up, akin to Rider 1 and 2's "Rider Power" modes and that weird thing X does when he starts spewing off steam.
>>
>>15343858
Ah I see, so a temporary power boost.

I wonder why Super 1 didn't get a final form/upgrade.
>>
>>15343865
>I wonder why Super 1 didn't get a final form/upgrade.
I don't think the producers gave enough of a shit by that point. The original premise had already gotten fucked up, no point trying to put in further effort.
>>
>>15343869
What changed? I don't know about Super 1 other than his origins.
>>
>>15343279
>>15342901
It looks the old samurai hairstyle with the top of the head shaved off, with a top knot of sorts.
I would have guessed samurai theme if we didn't just get Gaim
>>
>>15343834
Dangerous Zombie probably best fits your specific description. It's more of a practical choice since his new form is better, but I don't recall him using anything but DZ since it's debut. Kaido's overlord form is more of a biological change than a belt upgrade, but that's close too.

Corrupted gashats when?
>>
>>15343875
Around halfway into the show, it goes from being about martial arts demons to focusing on kids more than it does on the titular hero and falls apart completely.
>>
>>15343879
Oh, Rider Scouts.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't incorporate that in Sentai, I know in MH the children are more of a frequent victim of the week.
>>
>>15343878
>Corrupted gashats
I don't know what you have in mind but we do have the Proto-Gashats
>>
>>15343780
>and anyway it was a prank bro and only a test to see if Heisei is ready to take the future
Even though grumpy ass KR Taisen Hongo flat out says they aren't fit to be Kamen Riders after they deal with Badan.
>>
>tfw no Dan Kuroto facerig
>>
>>15343780
>anyway it was a prank bro

no it wasn't, hongo literally outright stated that it was a "prank" to beat Badan, the sentiment was real and then they fight
>>
>>15343893
Think Dark Chips from Battle Network. However, Hiiro is already suffering health complications and Emu is a bugster, so I guess it's not realistic to expect them to throw out another way for the Riders to kill themselves by using their drivers.
>>
>>15343916
and Taiga is probably dying too
>>
>>15343878
Maybe Taddle Legacy from the movie could count, since it automatically turns Gameworld Hiiro into evil overlord Brave.
>>
>>15343920
>tfw all riders die except probably Emu

this is like reverse Blade!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73Q74Swfac

What's the jingle for the lvl2 from? Is it another gashat or am I imagining things?
>>
>>15344000
Waste of trips.

It's Gekitotsu Robots.
>>
File: 1478206537629.jpg (53KB, 413x475px) Image search: [Google]
1478206537629.jpg
53KB, 413x475px
>>15344004
Oh god, I'm fucking retarded. I meant lvl3.
>>
>>15343901
>>15343896
I don't see the issue
Realistically neither sides would likely agree on most things and it was a good enough reason as any to lock horns
>>
>>15344013
Mighty Brothers XX Level X.
>>
>>15344019
Thank you! I feel like I haven't heard it clearly in show for awhile, so that's probably why.
>>
Kamen Rider Amazons Season II episodes title
- Ep 1 (7/4) : 「NEO」
- Ep 2 (14/4) : 「ORPHANS」
- Ep 3 (21/4) : 「PERSONA NON GRATA」
- Ep 4 (28/4) : 「QUO VADIS?」
>>
>>15344035
I don't dislike it. It looks like he's been literally corrupted by technology, but I feel like it could have been done better.
>>
Apparently Haruto co-wrote the Power Rangers movie
>>
>>15344060
Were there gratuitous shots of donuts being eaten?
>>
File: 1486914430085.jpg (52KB, 537x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486914430085.jpg
52KB, 537x509px
>>15344060
>Power Rider was real all along
>>
>>15344062
Rita eats a donut while Goldar excavates for the source of all life on Earth.

Coincidentally it's below a Krispy Kreme
>>
File: Director directing directions.png (173KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
Director directing directions.png
173KB, 490x275px
>>15344065
Oh. Goddammit Haruto.
>>
>>15344056
It should have those lines that all riders have mid-transformation, and the robotic parts should look more graphed onto his armor/flesh, instead of it just being armor. It's a lazy job, honestly.
>>
>>15344065
tbqh I like original glaze
>>
What riders would side with Hongo if the writers hadn't decided to divide them in showa and heisei?
>>
>>15344076
characters like Kenzaki would join him because they don't like conflict
>>
i love gigantic EX-aid jingle!!.....
>>
>>15344076
W, Kabuto, Ryuki, I'd like to say Eiji would too, but I'm not really sure.
>>
>>15344098
Eiji is looking for employment to be bothered back then
>>
>>15344121
Eiji is like spiderman, he'll join anyone who'll pay him.
>>
第25話「New game 起動!」脚本:高橋悠也、監督:中澤祥次郎
第26話「生存を賭けたplayers」脚本:高橋悠也、監督:中澤祥次郎
第27話「勝者に捧ぐlove & peace!」脚本:高橋悠也、監督:諸田敏
第28話「Identityを超えて」脚本:高橋悠也、監督:諸田敏
第29話「We’re 俺!?」脚本:高橋悠也、監督:山口恭平
>>
>>15344145
>still the same writer

Holy fucking shit
>>
>>15344146
is good new desu
>>
>>15344146
The ride WA NEVER END
>>
>>15344145
>Writer-san, you can't possibly work on every last episode, with no breaks! Why don't you just let a few of the interns work on a couple episodes, to slow things down a little?
>Bring my coffee, you whore.
>>
Is KR's actors are not allow to do their own stunt?
>>
>>15344169
do u forget ORANGE?
>>
>>15344162
>>15344145
he already passed Ghost writer's amount of written eps right?
>>
>>15344035
Kobayashi is still writing?
>>
File: 1489924763798.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489924763798.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>15344171
The realization that, that might possibly be true is fucking hilarious
>>
>>15343779
The characters are quite small I'm afraid. I can say that this is apparently the Rider's "macro" form.
>>
File: 1490175951303.jpg (33KB, 471x315px) Image search: [Google]
1490175951303.jpg
33KB, 471x315px
JIN IS BACK
>>
>>15344199
was there any doubt tho
>>
File: movie.png (37KB, 565x447px) Image search: [Google]
movie.png
37KB, 565x447px
>>15344060
>Apparently Haruto co-wrote the Power Rangers movie
No he didn't? Or am I misunderstanding you?
>>
Yeah I can see Emu becoming King of Bugsters as an endgame.

>>15344203
It's a joke. >>15344065
>>
>>15344171
You could almost say the show was ran by a ghostwriter.
>>
>>15344145
25: New Game Startup
26: The players who bet on their survival
27: To the Winner goes love and peace!
28: Exceed your identity
29: We're me!?
So, looks like 29 will be the one where we find out what's going on with the Emu/M issue.
>>
>>15344035
Whats the description say for New Omega?
>>
say, when is Kamen Rider Snipe: Episode Zero coming out?
>>
>>15344211
The title alone kind of alludes to the fact that they both make up who Ex-Aid is as a whole, and can't live without the other
>>
>>15344236
I think it's included with the Blu-rays.
>>
>>15344246
Isn't the first box out then?
>>
Oh nvm it's April 2017

>http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Kamen-Rider-Ex-Aid-Blu-ray-COLLECTION-1-Blu-ray/165612/
>checks genres

how come Despair isn't a genre
>>
>>15344247
It comes out on April.
>>
>>15344199
Mizuki is exterminator now?
>>
>>15344259
where the hell are the exterminators anyway? they're my favorite in Amazons
>>
>>15344262
Same, unexpectedly. I was expecting them to be annoying somehow, even though I didn't really find anything wrong with them in the first two episodes.

Fuku best boy
>>
>>15344199
Wait a minute. Who's that guy in the middle? That's not Haruka, who's Yu Mizusawa?
>>
>>15344173
both RTA and Excite are good with the caption

>>15344268
Neo
>>
>>15344269
oh cool, this is good image material for /v/
>>
>>15344269
Neo's name is Chihiro, not Yu.
>>
>>15344268
It looks like him though, with the old belt and all plus the shot they used is from the trailer just after someone calls for Haruka. Maybe he changed his name to move easier while in hiding? Or maybe Chief Mizusawa attempted to make another?
>>
>>15344268
Mizuki's name is also misspelled. Maybe it's just an error?
>>
>>15344297
Mizuki becoming Miduki is rather different from Haruka becoming Yu
>>
>>15344072
Omega had that whole deal where he looked kinda like a rider from one of the kids shows. All smooth and shiny, almost toylike. This was for the sake of creating that dissonance with how violent he is and how harmless Haruka seemed.
More than looking like a bunch of mechanical shit's been slapped on him his new design feels like it's meant to convey that that facade's been torn off revealing those harsh mechanical elements.
>>
File: image.jpg (675KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
675KB, 707x1000px
>>15344300
People were making the same Yu error last year when trying to translate some of the first Amazon scans.
>>
>>15344035
I wanna kneecap whoever approved this stupid ass design change.
I can see what they were trying to do but holy fuck it could've been done better
>>
>>15344035
>>15344329
look at those parts, clearly Dan was responsible for this
>>
>>15344329
Maybe that's what they're going for. It looks weird and awkward now, but then Haruka gets a refurbished belt and a new form that's a mix between Alpha and Omega. Wishful thinking, I know.
>>
>>15343385
>>15344162
>>15344173
I wonder if Takahashi ran to CSHT's staff to make sure that Yonemura doesn't bungle up the Ex-Aid cast characterization.
>>
>>15344331
>>15344341
Honestly the tech parts seem tacked on and at the same time make Omega look like it has cancerous tumors eating away at it.
Say what you will about the original design, it at least looked powerful, This one just looks sickly.
>>
>>15344325
Huh, your right, it does use the same kanji. Weirdly enough, it's supposed to be read as "Yu" when used as a boy's name, and "Haruka" when used for a girl.
>>
>>15344344
If that was the intent then good job PLEX
>>
>>15344307
I don't get that at all with the new design. It looks more like they're just trying to show that the more synthetic they look, the more powerful they are.
>>
>>15344344
You might have hit the head on the design's reasoning there. We do know that this is 5 years after S1, and that Omega apparently now needs a syringe full of meds to maintain his new form. Maybe his body really is breaking down.
>>
>>15344350
He isn't starting with the new belt, you know.
>>
>>15344346
Haruka confirmed for reverse trap
>>
>>15344356
well he is an artificial life form
>>
>>15344355
Exactly. We don't know why he's switching over. Could be injury related, or could just be an ugly upgrade.
>>
>Emu
>he doesn't need the operation yet can run gamer driver
>he is essentially an emulator
>>
File: Ominus Snufkin 2.png (621KB, 1179x889px) Image search: [Google]
Ominus Snufkin 2.png
621KB, 1179x889px
The thing that worries me most about Amazons S2 is all the talk or Romance that I've heard.
RIDER IS NOT FOR ROMANCE!
DID THEY LEAN NOTHING FROM KIVA!
>>
>>15344369
Didn't Faiz also have romance too
>>
>>15344373
>I like thing
>She's from space, and not a human, dude
>Yeah, but whatever

As for meteor, they kept full development until the very end. Same for drive. Kiva is the only one who had problems with their shit
>>
>>15344373
I haven't watch Faiz yet so I'll have to get back to you on that
>>
File: 1487727931030.jpg (130KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487727931030.jpg
130KB, 960x546px
>>15344373
>>15344375
Oh, misread that. Well, my point still stands.
>>
>>15344376
>>15344377
Yeah in Fourze it wasn't the focus. In Faiz one of the Riders is motivated by a female character. I think he wants to get in her womb or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_FYRI6vBM

>it took five years to make this game
>>
>>15344385
If I recall correctly, wasn't that just the first playable demo build in five years?
>>
>>15344387
It was the latest version AFAIK
Dan had some weird model, where they just kept releasing new builds, and selling them like full releases, despite it being essentially an update, from what I gather.
>>
>>15344388
I think it's appropriate that Dan's run as CEO of GENM Corp ended at last during a failed attempt to crowdfund for his open world survival game.
>>
File: Welp, time to end it all.jpg (135KB, 830x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Welp, time to end it all.jpg
135KB, 830x1043px
>>15344385
>We'll never get a full Mighty Action X game
>Even If we do it'll never be Localized
>>
>>15344391
>calls his game idea a masterpiece
>it's yet another open survival game like those shitty indie devs
>>
>>15344406
>Even If we do it'll never be Localized
Bootleg or pirate it. Dan is dead now.
>>
HEN...

>>15344207
>>15344207

SHIN!
>>
>>15344411
So's everyone's current darling 10/10 masterpiece.
>>
>>15344529
zelda's barely a survivor, it has those elements but still is zelda
>>
>>15344203
>five writers
never a good sign
>>
>>15341421

Well, it was based on formula carts, so....
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.