[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How tho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: gundamoriginiii-2.jpg (223KB, 1124x645px) Image search: [Google]
gundamoriginiii-2.jpg
223KB, 1124x645px
>I have to wear these glasses because of cosmic ray damage
A Major in the military actually fell for this, didnt ask any doctors or anything, This guy makes encino man and Cpt America look like Navy SEALs
>>
>>15337440
Hope you aren't an MGS fan then
>>
He could have used his money and connections to fake his medical records.
>>
>>15337440
They haven't had war in centuries so the EF military is full of riff raff and trash.
>>
>>15337440
Some Fed officer try to call his bullshit out but everybody gave him mean stares for it
>>
>>15337878
I honestly think it would've been much easier if he bought some brown contact eyes instead of doing this shit
>>
>>15337878
He had no money. Mass wasn't aware of Casval's idea to run away so Casval couldn't take lots of cash.
Same goes to connections. How could he contact Ramba Ral and Hamon, the only people in Zeon structures he knew? Especially without cash and with Hamon and Ramba being engaged into some activities of Zabi government.
>>
File: ok.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>15337440
>>
On the topic of Char trying to hide his identity as Zeon Deikuns son, why do him and Sayla look nothing like their father?

Char, Sayla, and their mother look like glorious blue eyed, blonde haired aryans, how can that be if their father looks like a scruffy arab?
>>
File: Char Shock.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Char Shock.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>15337912
I've been a fool to wear this helmet all of this time.
>>
>>15338700

The mother probably had dominant genes
>>
>>15337440
>origin
>logic
Anon....
>>
>>15338700
IRL aryans also have dark hair.
>>
Origin lol kek
>>
>>15338769
Lol kek cheburek
>>
>>15337440
After a while I started believe he really had that illness. Or does he?
>>
File: 1485226057609.png (505KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485226057609.png
505KB, 640x480px
>>15338836
It was complete bullshit, the real Char Aznable had brown eyes while his were blue, so he made up that excuse so he could hide his eyes
>>
Like no Zeek doctor would look at him and say "hmmm thats odd"
>>
Didn't you catch the part where he's using eye drops when his roommate comes in and he mentions it? He likely faked the eye exam with some sort of eye drops to hide his blue eyes.

Although... he's always wearing shades, even in Zeta. Is CCA the only time he isn't constantly in shades? Maybe he actually is vulnerable to cosmic ray damage.
>>
>>15338729
But she had all the flawed, recessive genes.
>>
>>15337440
>
the bug question is why in the hell is hair not shaved in the military,
>>
Guy has eye disease? Better make him a pilot
>>
>>15338351
Casval didn't had money
Char did.
>>
>>15341851
Hey, Wiley Post had a one eye and he did fine until he crashed.
>>
>>15337440
Didn't Char forge a shit ton of documents in the novel? He could have done the same here I bet.
>>
>>15342791
The MSG novels never explore his backstory, or at least they don't go farther than what the TV series mentioned.
>>
>>15341821
not all military's actually have the same regulation haircuts. In fact, there are many that barely have any regulations on hair at all beyond "don't show up looking like Murderface from Metalocalypse."
>>
>>15341860
Char was dead.
You can't take over someone's bank account without knowing additional info.
>>15341851
One soviet test pilot (forgot his name, sorry) managed to fool his superiors and doctors with his sight problems and was pretty successful at his work.
>>
>>15343681
Maybe not "explore" but I think they do mention in passing that he used connections to forge his identity and get into the academy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.