[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamille agrees with Jerid that his name is girly and joins the Titans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

File: 4.png (1MB, 1488x1041px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
1MB, 1488x1041px
What changes?
>>
He gets owned by the person who actually gets Zeta.
>>
There was a screencap with one version.
But I doubt that Kamille would join Titans without any doubt and name issues
>>
>>15336614

Jerid didn't matter. Kamiyu hated the Titans and was one day away from getting a rifle and picking them off from a tower while cackling like a mad man.
>>
>>15336614
That would require Kamille to not be extremely autistic and that would require his parents to not be so fucking shit
>>
>>15336620
But Kamille designed the Zeta.
>>
>>15336661
"I designed a weapon so now I'm impervious to it."

ok
>>
>>15336800
Why would he suddenly not have access to the Zeta?
>>
File: msz-006-titans.jpg (39KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
msz-006-titans.jpg
39KB, 317x400px
>>15336800
Why would the AUEG be fielding Titan Kamille's design? Shouldn't Titan Kamille still design the zeta and just get it in a titans color scheme.
>>
>>15336614
They go on magical adventures together with Yazan and Hambrabi.
>>
>>15336800
How would AEUG get access to Kamille's designs?

If anything, we'd get Titans-colour Zeta.
>>
>>15336651

He seemed to hate them more because he had issues with authority and because his father worked with them than anything though. I don't recall him knowing anything about the 30 Bunch Incident or any of their other excessive actions for instance. It's not impossible to imagine an alternate reality where having a better relationship with his father results in him having a better view of the Titans.

As is though it's certainly impossible to imagine him joining, especially after having made peace with his name because of Jerid. You'd have to imagine an alternate, far less confrontational and arrogant Jerid ad well as a more balanced, thoughtful Kamille with no daddy issues at bare minimum to result in such a scenario.

>>15336800

"I designed a weapon so now let's have my enemies build and pilot it."

OK.

>>15336802

To be fair Anaheim would still provide A.E.U.G. with some version of the Delta Gundam. It just wouldn't be as advanced as the Zeta, and would be missing the transformation system entirely if I recall. Kamille designed the Zeta based off the Mk. II though, which there's no reason to assume he wouldn't have access to given his father designed it, so he should still have something reasonably close to the Zeta we got. He might even be able to design a better one by war's end if he partners with Scirocco and The Jupitoris' production facilities.
>>
>>15337283
>To be fair Anaheim would still provide A.E.U.G. with some version of the Delta Gundam. It just wouldn't be as advanced as the Zeta, and would be missing the transformation system entirely if I recall.
The Hyaku Shiki, yeah.
>>
>>15336614
I think I wrote up how the PS2 game Gundam vs Zeta Gundam explained this scenario once, but I'll do it again.

"When Jerid mocks Kamille and the two get into a scuffle at the Green Noa space port, instead of further antagonizing Kamille and moving on, Jerid appologizes for his comments and request the MP's to let Kamille go. As Kamille starts to head home, an AEUG raid begins and tragically Quattros Rick Dias accidently fires onto his home, killing his father and mother instantly. In a fit of insane rage, Kamille heads to the crash site of one of the Gundam Mark II's and alongside Emma Sheen enters into a battle with Quattro and Amuro Ray. Managing to repel them , Bask Ohm agrees to allow Kamille to join the pursuit unit to fufill his revenge if he is willing to become a Ensign for the Titans. Kamille quickly forms a strong Mentor/student relationship with the Federation Ace pilot Lila and the two continue raids on the retreating Argama, until she is tragically killed in a duel at Side 1 with Amuro Ray.

With AEUG's plans to attack Jaburo now made well known to the Titans, Jerid, Kakrikon and Kamille are all placed into a security unit to stop the AEUG's drop forces from arriving at Jaburo from orbit. Despite Kamille and Jerid becoming slightly more used to one another as comrades, Kakrikon shows a noticeable annoyance of allowing a spacenoid to fight alongside them. Despite Jerid and Kamilles efforts to save him, Kakrikon becomes another victim to AEUGs star ace pilot, Amuro Ray. Upon dropping into Jaburo, Kamille once again fights against Quattro and Amuro, only to be forced to retreat as Jerid discovers a nuclear explosive has been hidden under the base. Kamille, Jerid and a small unit of Federation troops escape Jaburo and begin to retreat to Titan held territory, only for Jerid and Kamille to go separate ways for separate missions. Now under the command of Lieutenant Ben Wooder, Kamille is requested to join alongside Four Murasame in Hong Kong.
>>
>>15337283
>To be fair Anaheim would still provide A.E.U.G. with some version of the Delta Gundam. It just wouldn't be as advanced as the Zeta, and would be missing the transformation system entirely if I recall.
They did that already, its called the Hyaku Shiki. At best for a transformable suit the AUEG is going to end up with a fucked up Methus decendent, probably visually like the ReZel
>>
>>15337296

It would be different from the Hyaku Shiki I assume since the Hyaku Shiki was produced as a failed attempt to merge the Delta Gundam with Zeta'd transformation technology if I recall, and had no transformation capability because of that, while an alternate Delta would just never be merged and presumably turn out different based on where that time and energy went instead. Maybe it'd have higher thrust or maneuverability,maybe it'd have different weapons, maybe it'd take more cues from something like the Rick Dias - who knows?
>>
>>15337299
>Kakrikon shows a noticeable annoyance of allowing a spacenoid to fight alongside them.
Did they forget Kamille was born on Earth?
>>
>>15337320
"You live in a colony like a poorfag."
>>
>>15337299
I don't even think Kamille's parents would need to die. I don't remember whether it was his house or Fa's house that got fucked up, but I could see him getting triggered and angry with the AEUG like:
>Why the hell did you have to bring your fight inside the colony?! Innocent people have died because of you!
After that, I'd imagine he'd be less unwilling to join the Titans, partly because of his mother. I don't know if the AEUG would even make it to Jaburo though.
>>
>>15337299
[Cont]

Working alongside Four and her monsterous Psycho Gundam, Hong Kong is burned to ash and AEUG is viciously pushed from the city. The incident is blamed on the AEUG themselves and Four is taken by the Murasame instatute to be further corrected of flaws. Kamille and her swear to meet again one day. With Kamilles victory, he is promoted to Lieutenant and soon finds himself under the leadership of the Titans newest Commander, Paptimus Scirroco. The two form an awkward, but genuine friendship quickly and Scirroco places many of his hopes and aspirations in Kamille being the one to make his proposed Operation Apollo succeed.

[Note]: Not sure if this is accurately explained in game, but Kamille also gets a Titans colored Zeta Gundam at this point. Within the story its noted that he drafted the design from the Black Mark II, and that one of the Titans realized they could leak the data to Anaheim, then collect it as they were preparing to transfer it to the AEUG much like the Marasai.

With his experiences from Earth and the Zeta Gundam, Kamille becomes the vanguard of the assault on Von Braun City. After a far more vicious duel with Quattro and Amuro than usual, Scirroco occupys the city and before Kamille can continue pursuit, he is stopped by a young Titans officer named Mouqa in a Gabathy alongside Jerid Messa. Despite his victory, Kamille is retransfered in Jamicons unit alongside Jerid and Mouqa to aid in a colony gassing operation, along with the aid of the sadistic Yazan Gable. Horrified at the actions of the Titans, Amuro swears to shoot down Kamille in the next encounter they have. Managing to get the upper hand of Kamille even with obsolite tech, Mouqa sacrifices herself to protect Kamille and Jerid, further giving Kamille a reason to despise the AEUG.

Months pass as the situation begins to shift into AEUGs favor yet again. With Kilimoniro under attack by AEUG, Kamille is deployed into space with the Alexandria to stop AEUG from landing.
>>
>>15337354
Unable to stop the drop operation, the AEUG relink with the Earth based Karaba forces to continue pushing on Kilimonjoro base where Jamitov Hyman is currently hiding. Kamille lands Earthside, but his zeta received some minor damage during the atmospheric re-entry. Following minor repairs, Kamille learns that Four is being experimented on inside the base and plans to help her escape before the next sortie. On his way to escape, he runs into Jerid, who while confused as to Why Kamille would waste his time saving a defective Cyber newtype, agrees to help him in getting her to a safe location. This fails however as the psycho gundam tracks her down and compells four to enter into battle, forcing Kamille and Jerid to also join alongside her in the fight. Despite failing to stop the attack, Jamitov escapes into space and Kilimonjro falls. Four is saved from the husk of the Psycho gundam and is taken to the safety of the Titans Garuda in pursuit of Karaba. Disgusted in the Titans for using Four as a combat-driven slave, he begins to think of how to reform the Titans from within alongside Jerid. With the failure to stop AEUGs broadcast in Dakar, the Titans lose all support Earthside, forcing them to retreat into space en-mass. Back under the command of Scirroco, Kamille voices his concerns that the Titans are in need of a reform to suit the needs of both Earth and Space. Scirroco agrees and tells Kamille to bear with the situation only a little while longer while he makes such a reform possible. The AEUG, alongside its allies from Axis, invade the Gate of Zedan and quickly overhwhelm the base with the danger of Axis being used to destroy the base. Jerid and Kamille fight a desperate battle and manage to escape with a pocket of allies, but in the end, much of there long time comrades and friends die in the battle. Jamitov is assasinated by Scirroco and he quickly assumes power in the Titans.
>>
>>15336802
Didn't Kamille base the Zeta in part by the Rick Dias as well as the Mk.II? Without the Dias influence from the AEUG it probably wouldn't be the same suit
>>
File: kamille_four.jpg (258KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kamille_four.jpg
258KB, 638x1000px
>>15336614
Kamille looks so fucking dapper in Titans gear.
>>
>>15338442
It really is Kamille at his most fashionable
>>
>>15336614
Kamille gets bum fucked by Jarod all day eryday
Jarod goes in the psycho gundam instead of Four or Rosamia
>>
>>15337299
>>15337354
>>15337384

Thank you for writing this. I honestly think this is more interesting than the Zeta anime itself.
>>
File: Rick_dias_(3).jpg (289KB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_dias_(3).jpg
289KB, 1500x1065px
>50 episodes
Which episodes are worth skipping? Currently on ep 10
>>
>>15339332
Just take your time man. It's not a race to the finish or anything
>>
>>15339226
I actually have one last part of upload, just got to sit down and get it down. Mostly covering the attempt to kill Haman, Gryps 2 and the aftermath of the war.
>>
>>15337384
With Scirroco gaining total control over the Titans a whole, he quickly promotes Kamille Bidan to the rank of Captain, along with putting him in charge of his central security unit for the upcoming battle for Gryps 2. With only one final loose end, Kamille is deployed to eliminate the "traitorous" Bask Ohm, a task that Kamille is happy to oblige. With Bask's forces and the augusta intitute in total resistance, Kamille's unit annihilates both Augusta's research forces [Rosamia and Gates] and Bask's insurrgency [Bask Ohm]. With nothing left to resist Scirroco's new rebirth of the Titans, he gifts Kamille with his personal prototype "The O" and request Kamille to use his unit while he commands from the Jupitaris.

As the battle begins, Kamille and Jerid encounter the Radish and Quattro, who have been deployed to guard the front of the Colony laser. Quickly annihilating the Radish, they proceed to pursue Quattro into the heart of the laser. As the two continue to peck away at the damaged Hyaku Shiki, Axis enters the fray and begins attacking the colony laser as well, along with Haman herself entering in the laser with the intention of claiming Char's life. In a desperate three way fight, Kamille and Jerid are ordered to not destroy the laser, but to instead redirect it at the Jupitaris, which has begun broadcasting its I.F.F signal, alering both side's to its location. Jerid's Bound Doc is destroyed in battle and he is forced to make an emergency landing inside of the colony. Kamille is able to hold back both Quattro's Hyaku Shiki and Haman Kahns Qubely until Quattro desperately attempts to escape as his forces are being slaughtered outside the colony. Choosing to pursue him, Only Kamille and Jerid remain on the desolate interior of the colony, ready to fire onto the unsuspecting Axis and AEUG fleet.
>>
Bright beats the shit out of a different magical spacenoid boy and finds another Gundam to throw him in.

Titans still defeated by their own backstabbing, incompetence, and allying with the Zeeks and Jovians.
>>
>>15339714

With AEUG and Axis both unaware of the Titans intentions, a critically injured Jerid makes his way to the colonies rotation adjustment command desk to realign it with the Jupitaris. As he finishes the calculations, Amuro Ray appears and fires on him, fatally wounding Jerid. As Kamille appears to try and stop him, Amuro destroys the command deck, thinking he has managed to stop any potential sabotage. Jerid in his final moments asks if despite being an Earthnoid, if he himself had become a newtype just like Kamille. Kamille is unable to give him an answer before he passes. As Amuro leaves the colony, he realizes in horror that the colonys firing trajectory had been realigned and is now pointed directly at the surviving AEUG forces attempting to Sink the Jupitaris. Due to Minovsky Particle Density and distance, Amuro is unable to warn his allies as the laser fires, eliminating any final hints of the AEUG and Argama.

As Kamille begins to drift back to the Alexandria, he receives a message that Scirroco had transferred over to the Alexandria mid-battle and that the remaining Titans Fleet had already fallen back to Luna 2 to prepare to take the fight to Core 3. Happy to see a glimmer of hope remains for the future under Scirroco, Kamille prepares to dock with Alexandria before a lone beam rips into the vessels bridge, killing everyone on the vessel instantly. Frenzied and alone, Kamille realizes only one remaining I.F.F signal is left on the battlefield, Amuro Ray. In one final duel and ideological spout, Kamille is victorious and Amuro is felled at last. Without a leader, the surviving Titans begin to devolve into a potential civil war. Kamille returns to Luna 2 and assumes direct command of the survivors, swearing to rip the corruption from the Federation and to eliminate the cancerous ideology of Zeon once and for all. While its numbers are small and scattered, Kamille prepares the survivors for the impending war against the Axis insurrection.

[Z-Fin]
>>
Four survives but Kamille gets killed by Char
Happy endings are (NOT) allowed
>>
>>15339332
Even uneventful episodes have moments where there's some cool well drawn close-ups of mechs and shit. Don't shoot yourself in the foot you fool. And certainly don't ever post here ANY opinions about a show that you fucking skipped part of you faggot /a/ shitter
>>
File: IMG_1344.jpg (27KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1344.jpg
27KB, 325x325px
>>15339811
Fucking incredible. I'd like to see a spinoff OVA of this one day
>>
>>15337299
>>15337354
>>15337384
>>15339714
>>15339811
>tfw I still can't unlock this fucking path
Pretty good though
>>
>>15336614
>>>15336661
>"I designed a weapon so now I'm impervious to it."
>
>ok
You didn't really think that one through, huh?
>>
>>15339332
Only thing that drags out is when a certain cyber newtype returns for a second time and pretends that she is Kamille's sister. Even those episodes have their relevance and they're so close to the end that you might as well watch them anyway
>>
>>15339861
Did you put your saved routes into a single file?
>>
>>15339714
>Teetons Kamille piloting The O
I never knew I wanted this.
>>
>>15339332
Watch the new translation movie.
>>
File: tmp_9629-Flit2-ag165197426867.png (64KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9629-Flit2-ag165197426867.png
64KB, 560x315px
>>15339811
>Kamille returns to Luna 2 and assumes direct command of the survivors, swearing to rip the corruption from the Federation and to eliminate the cancerous ideology of Zeon once and for all.
I like where this is going and would love a sequel to it.
>>
>>15341356
While that was the end to the Titans Kamille route, there also existed an Titans Amuro route and a Titans Quattro route in the game. I might write those up if a thread involving them crops up one of these days.
>>
>>15337283
>"I designed a weapon so now let's have my enemies build and pilot it."
Like that would be the first time that happened in Gundam.
>>
>>15342767

Name one instance where a character has designed a weapon and then deliberately allowed his enemies to build it?
>>
>>15342835
We talking Gundam or Mecha in general?

If we are talking Gundam, technically you could say that Chulst Moorse, the devolper of the EXAM system did that exact thing for the sake of finding potential users for the system. In the end the system ended up both in a Federation unit [BD-1 Blue Destiny] and a Zeon unit [MS-08TX Efreet Custom]

If mecha in general, Colonel Nohman from Zone of the Enders actively had data for the Jehuty and Anubis leaked to the Earth Alliance, so that they could foot the bill on designing them. As a result, he could steal the units without having to pay a single dime for the units development.
>>
>>15342884

I would have thought it clear I meant Gundam given the wording of the post I was responding to. I can't say as I knew about that being part of the plot of Blue Destiny, but I also don't really care to be honest. Putting aside that you yourself included a proviso it was only technically true, it's a side story manga from decades ago and I wasn't really thinking of, nor would I generally consider animated stuff. Not so much because it's not canon, but because most people, especially in the West won't know much about it and the format (manga) is just not what people look to for Gundam as a general rule. Not that no-one does, but most people don't.
>>
>>15340816
Yeah, I saw something that said that you needed to get the endings for the AEUG, Titans, and Axis, but I did that months ago. Of late, I've just been working on 100%ing certain characters. I'm thinking that maybe if I complete Garma 100% to get the Zeon Invades Earth path, it'll unlock the Zeta Project Amuro route. That might lead to Titans Amuro or Kamille, I wager.
>>
>>15342767
>>15342835
AGE-3 to a small extent and it was one of the lowest points in the serie's history
>>
>>15342835
The Psychoframe tech for the Sazabi and Nu
>>
>>15342742
>Titans Quattro
How???
>>
>>15342976
Wasn't Dr. Minovsky who was behind most of Zeon's mobile suit and other technological achievements eventually killed by mobile suits after he switched sides?
>>
>>15343412
Basically its an alternate timeline where Kycillia Zabi escapes and uses her forces at Granada to strong arm the Federation into a cease fire. Char fakes his death and joins the Titans under the alias of Quattro. With Kycillia using her influences, along with Haman Kahn also rising to power due to Chars actions at Axis years prior in 0081-0083, Quattro and Amuro who are now star aces in the Titans must stop Kycillia before an all out war can begin.

With Solomon now guarded by hordes of Big Zams, Quattro is sent on a suicide mission to infiltrate the base and kill the bases commander, Dozle Zabi [Who also survived in this timeline]. With Dozle defeated, Kycillias newly formed newtype corps are deployed to stop the Titans from pushing on A.Boa.Qu space where she is commanding from. Quattro and Amuro are forced to fight a brutal fight against Lalah Sune and Haman Kahn, with Lalah becoming an unfortunate victim due to her mind being reprogrammed by the Flannagan institute and being shot down in battle.

In a final push on A.Boa.Qu, Amuro and Quattro infiltrate the fortress, defeat Haman Kahn in the heart of the base and proceed to stop Kycillia from escaping to Granada. With the conflict now over, the Titans begin a violent assault against Side 3 in retaliation for Kycillias actions. While Amuro defects to the newly formed AEUG, Quattro chooses to remain and plans to twist the Titans to his own purposes, turning Earth against itself from inside.

A much shorter story than Kamilles honestly.
>>
>>15337283
The Zeta is based on the Mk II and Rick Dias, so he'd be missing half the puzzle unless they get their hands one.
>>
>>15343535
Did Dozle mass produce the big Zam?
>>
are there MSV characters in gundam vs zeta gundam
>>
>>15343587
Absolutely.

https://youtu.be/cNQFbg2eSxs?t=3m31s
>>
>>15339811
This is bullshit.

If Amuro remained active after the OYW he would've been slaughtering everyone he came across.

Hell, even in the actual show he's rusty as fuck and is experiencing space and MS phobia and yet the moment he steps inside a Rick-Dias he immediately kills Buran who was punking Kamille and Quattro at the same time.
>>
>>15343623
None, just the ones that appear in the mainline show. Some of the ZZ cast can also be gained after completing enough of mission mode.
>>
>>15343632
good
fuck johnny ridden
>>
>>15339811
was good up until the part where amuro loses, i know its agame but we know how it really would have ended
>>
>>15339332
None. Watch it all.
>>
>>15343186

Flit designed and at least oversaw the construction of the AGE-3 entirely. No enemy went close to it during that point. Kio gave it's design away, but he wasn't the one that designed it. Nor did his enemy build it, they built something based off it but with much of their own tech.

>>15343229

The psycoframe isn't a weapon, it's a system. Char might also have leaked it, but I severly doubt he personally designed it. The Sazabi itself maybe, especially in terms of weapon preferences or layout, but not sub systems like the psycoframe.

>>15343418

No idea honestly. Minovsky as a person doesn't even get a mention in the show that I recall, and is only elaborated on in fluff to fill out the setting. Regardless, I'm pretty sure he only worked on the particle, not the mobile suit technology that harnessed it.
>>
>>15343764
There also was an Amuro joins the Titans path, though that path only happens in the circumstances of Lalah surviving the One Year War. While Amuro remains under house arrest following the war, Jamitov offers Amuro a chance to be reunited with Lalah, who has become a Rosetta Stone of all Newtype and Cyber Newtype devolopment. Amuro agrees to this contract and becomes a Captain on the spot, along with becoming the leader of the Titans Newtype corps.
>>
>>15343764
Kamille is better with his Newtype powers than Zeta-era Amuro. Amuro would have died like a bitch.
>>
>>15342835
Why would AE be Kamille's enemy?
>>
>>15343632
Kinda makes me wonder why we didn't get a game that features units from ZZ.

Instead, we got these Gundam vs games that feel like glorified crossovers instead of part of an actual series.
>>
>>15339811

>Kamille and Jerid slowly becoming best friends, leading up to Jerid's death in the climax
>Kamille and Scirocco developing a sort of mentor/student relationship with Kamille assisting him in purging the idiots from the Titans
>An intense and tragic Kamille & Amuro rivalry

Holy shit. Fuck twilight. Fuck Crossbone. I want to see this alternate UC animated.
>>
>>15345207
Amuro in this sounds like he was coming back to OYW Amuro form, so he'd be more dangerous than Zeta Amuro, and arguably a better pilot than Kamille. If I had to guess though, Kamille must've gone pink to defeat Amuro.
>>
>>15337232
Yazan is Beavis
>>
>>15340929
You were actually able to watch that without getting a migraine? Impressive.
>>
>>15347632
In game Amuro is confined to using a fully upgraded RX-78-2 all the way through the campaign. So having him fight against the O puts him at an extreme disadvantage from the get go.
>>
>>15341356
Not to sure where things would really go from this point on in such a scenario, but plenty of potential with all the events going on.

A. Judau and Co. never join the Argama, and possibly are even recruited to Axis as Axis begins to exert its influence across Side 1's Shangri-la district.

B. Yazan could potentially be recruited back into the Titans after being found in the slums of Shangrila, leading to Kamille having another ace to fight alongside his remants.

C. New Decides and Kamille's remnant forces could potentially be enemies under grounds of having a spacenoid serve as the new voice of the Titans, instead of an Earthnoid supremacist.

D. The conflict in ZZ could be a full on 3-way struggle between the Earth Federation, who despite being invaded by Hamans forces, choose to continue fighting the Titans in an effort to show appeasement to Haman's Axis, Kamille's remnant army fighting from Luna 2, while also attempting to guard the ruined husk of Gryps 2 from Axis invasion, and Axis themselves, who have begin to uprise across the globe.

Plenty of potential to run off at the least.
>>
File: 1489894199935.jpg (112KB, 823x824px) Image search: [Google]
1489894199935.jpg
112KB, 823x824px
>>15343624
>Mass Produced big zams
And, pray tell, what other bat shit moments does this game have?
>>
>>15350783
The Black Tri-Stars show up piloting Psyco Gundams at one point.
>>
>>15339811
What's fucking next, Kamille's Counterattack?
>>
>>15347021

Because they built the majority of his enemies suits. Anaheim were A.E.U.G.'s main suppliers but only supplied a couple of suits to the Titans. The Marasai and Galbady Beta are about it I think, and even those are because the Titans pressure them to supply them with suits since they know about the A.E.U.G. connection if I recall. The rest of the Titans suits are built in various research labs, via the Federation's own bases or on the Jupiturus.

The GM Quel was built on Luna II directly by the Federation for instance, the Hizack was another Federation (modified) suit and the GM II and Barzam were both built directly by the Federation. And that's most of the Titans forces. The Marasai was mass produced by Anaheim, but most Titans were in one of the above as far as I recall.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.