[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best gundam series to start with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1i.jpg (537KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1i.jpg
537KB, 914x1280px
What's the best gundam series to start with?
>>
The first one.
>>
>>15334732
Seed
>>
Don't at all, Gundam as a whole is mediocre.
>>
>>15334777
What a fucking kike.
>>
>>15334732
Its in your picture, OP
>>
>>15334732
0079 or The Origin if you can't handle classic animation.
>>
>>15334749
>Seed
Why should he start with the worst one ?
>>
>>15334732
Production order or bust.
>>
>>15334849
I was going to say Origin ironically, if you're being unironic you should actually kill yourself.
>>
>>15335068
No thanks bro. But maybe take your own advice.
>>
0079 or Victory.

The way I see it is with 0079, you dig and want more, you can go forward and get more.
Then with Victory, you dig it and want more, you can learn the history and go back and get it.
And with Victory, it's detached enough that you don't get spoiled on things from earlier on in UC. Also, Victory is I feel one of the better entries, and unlike Zeta it doesn't "need" the context of its predecessor because of its standalone feel.
>>
>>15335017
He didn't say the one you like
>>
0079, no doubt about it.
Don't watch anything else.
>>
>>15334849
>origin

It's not a good starting point since it relies on a lot of other series to make sense
>>
I'd start with the Universal Century in this order.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Moble Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
>>
If you absolutely have to get the full story and you want to understand it the first time around, it is 100% necessary that you watch SD Gundam Force first.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's the only way you'll understand what's going on.
>>
>>15335983
>not watching Tomino's entries first
>watching Unicorn at all
>not skipping ZZ and going straight into CCA

Someone might actually take you seriously.
>>
>>15334777
Watch 0079 if you're into history since it really is a seminal work.
Otherwise I agree with you, gundam is really average/below average.
>>
>>15336506
This is the kind of asshole that deserves to be hanged and mutilated until their corpse turn into pudding.
You anon
You disgust me and is an insult to all people of earth.
>>
File: 0003-020.jpg (361KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0003-020.jpg
361KB, 1127x1600px
>>15334849
>>15335068
>>15335983
What's exactly the difference between the The Origin ova series and the manga?
Because I watched the ova and it's a prequel to 0079 and what I read so far from the manga its 0079 in manga version
>>
File: correct_order.webm (294KB, 1216x1248px) Image search: [Google]
correct_order.webm
294KB, 1216x1248px
Guys, you're all idiots. Here's the correct order in which to watch Gundam.

No need to thank me for enlightening you, I'm just doing my duty as a responsible citizen. Now if you'll excuse me, I just caught up with Thunderbolt, so I need to start watching Unicorn.
>>
>>15336602

>Earth

Fuck Earthnoids.

Sieg Zeon. Gas the colonies. SPACE WAR NOW.
>>
>>15335983
What about wings though?
Shit dope as fuck
>>
>>15336770
>Universal Century
Man, you're dumber than the nameshitter is.
>>
>>15334732
follow the main UC line
0079, zeta, double zeta, CCA
then watch the OVAs in any order you want
>>
>>15335017
Because the quality can only go up from there ;)
>>
>>15334732
Build Fighters.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.