[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Versus Mech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: phase21.jpg (221KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
phase21.jpg
221KB, 1200x849px
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNOdrbLZy8C7lUAY_iikWwA
P3 Test movies

havefun
>>
I am kinda not updated with Gundam VS series now, is this supposed to be the console version of Maxi Boost?
>>
>>15332224
Think of it like a soft reboot.

It's just "Gundam Versus" on console. It probably wont have a huge suit list like Maxi Boost On.
>>
>>15332215
>Gundam at 400
>GP02 at 300
>Zeta at 500
>ZZ at 400

I know unit cost in VS games isn't exactly representative of performance within their original series, or relative to other units within the timeline, but those numbers bug me.
>>
>>15332288
It's never been representative. They can make any unit as strong or weak as they like, as it's a fighting game intended for a 2 on 2 type of balance.

This would also prevent retarded powerlevel faggotry that means never using 80% of the roster because they're not viable compared to the ridiculous 20%
>>
>>15332288
>>15332385
If we went by EXVS costs, they would've been
>300
>400
>400
>400
which makes slightly more sense in terms of UC tech progression. I'm guessing RX-78-2 and Zeta got bumped up so there's more variety in the higher cost brackets (and due to Newtype autism), instead of everything CCA/Unicorn related being instant 500.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc7T7vZW5Pk
Bug at 2:10 and 2:54
>>
>>15333073
>listing bugs in a beta

for what purpose
>>
>>15333194
You have seen it?
>>
>>15332443
>>15332288
Versus cost seems a bit different since its cost tier are (compared to the team's total cost):
>20%
>30%
>40%
>50%

Whereas EXVS (MBON) cost are:
>25%
>33%
>42%
>50%
>>
This shit was hype as fuck. Boost Dive changes a lot of how you use and conserve that meter. There's a lot of things pointing to a Western release being a near certainty, too.
>>
>>15332385

Why not run a formalized tier list like most other games of this nature where mobile suits of roughly equivalent statistics are grouped with so you don't get Zaku Is fighting against GPB-X78-30-2s unless you have a death wish. Nerfing the performance of certain suits kind of ruins the point of having it being a versus game, because now you're not fighting with that specific model, but something painted to look like that model.
>>
File: flag pillow.jpg (248KB, 784x948px) Image search: [Google]
flag pillow.jpg
248KB, 784x948px
flag was fun to play as, just wish Graham special melee thing was better, doesn't connect that well.
>>
>>15334769
Because then you're at the mercy of other people and you have to wish really hard that they'll respect your choice and respond accordingly. Locking certain units so that they'll never encounter other certain units is silly for a -fighting- game, especially one that encourages different team combinations and has a team life bar.

In theory, every unit should be balanced according to their cost. Each unit should more or less perform acceptably for their tier. Every unit has their use in this system. A 200 cost unit is not useless, and a 500 cost unit is not unbeatable. This isn't a progression based game that is rooted in historical specs or performance, and if you wanted a proper simulator type game to accurately simulate the performance of everything, then you should look at other games. This is quite literally a 3D brawling game with combo attacks.

>Nerfing the performance of certain suits kind of ruins the point of having it being a versus game, because now you're not fighting with that specific model, but something painted to look like that model.
You might as well be complaining that Street Fighter characters that have supernatural powers should never be beaten by other characters that are merely boxers or soldiers. Or that any low-end MS being hit dead-on by a beam doesn't result in instant death.
>>
>>15332215
Is there a good Gundam game for the PS4 that I don't need to know Jap to enjoy?
>>
Sandrock looks really good from the videos I've seen.
>>
>>15336562
Gundam Breaker 3 is good, and it has english sub
>>
>>15333194
You do realize the point of a beta is to find bugs and other issues they don't want in the final product, right?
>>
>>15336562
Gundam Breaker 3
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
Super Robot Wars V
>>
>>15336562
This game is supposed to have an English language option on the release, also aside for the online lobby, you don't need to know much any Jap to play a fighting game.
>>
I didn't think I would enjoy Jesta so much. It's so basic but fun
>>
>>15336562
There could be zero text on screen and you could still play this 100% fine.
>>
>>15332215
So if Iok became playable how would he play?
>>
File: 58d098c7c518e.jpg (66KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
58d098c7c518e.jpg
66KB, 400x247px
freedom, g-self, gp02, gouf custom, and f91 confirmed for GVS
>>
>>15341166
>A SEED unit
About time.
>>
Anyone have any thoughts on GN-X?
>>
>>15341166
Aw yiss Gouf Custom
>>
>>15342074
It's pretty basic with a br into a rapid fire vernier sub being a thing for easy downs. I don't think AC was very good. 5b2b charge punch followup can do immense damage but takes a while to charge. It has ok mobility with it's special movement but I can't say much for it atm.
>>
>>15341166
Is the Unit Costs written on these scans? Too small to make out- I think the Gouf Custom is 300?
>>
>>15332215
>Still uses picture of V2AB for V2
>Still no permanent V2AB unit
>>
>>15332215
>tfw they will never complete the Shuffle Alliance in these games
>>
>>15343851
I would trade half the roster just to get the Maxter in-game.

But G Gundam won't even be in this version. Maybe next iteration/DLC.
>>
Is there a release date yet?
>>
-Release will have all the CBT modes along with casual match and shortly after the release there will be rank match.
-You will be able to invite friends to ultimate battle
-You will be able to able to do 3on3 outside of ultimate battle with friend match and casual match
-You won't be able to put whatever the fuck you want on coms there will be fixed words
-If you disconnect you will be receive a temp ban
-Free battle will have 60 fps split screen
-No custom soundtrack but you can assign game bgm to specific suits
-As your suit levels up you can use that GP to unlock pilots and titles
-Release date announcement soon
>>
>>15344489
>bans for ragequits
when will this meme end.
>>
>>15344489
Free battle will not have split screen.
>>
>>15344489
>unlock pilots

What? It doesn't seem like you can switch pilots for units. I assume this refers to something like the navis or alternative costumes for pilots?
>>
>>15344531
Maybe certain units will have a pool of pilots to choose from.
Example: Emma, Kamille, and Quattro for the MK-II.
>>
>>15344576
Well, that seems some what reasonable. Would have preferred if they had something like alternate color schemes or appearances for units like G-3 colors for the Granddaddy or Zaku head for the Zeta, though.
>>
I've never played a Versus game, what does they usually have for single player?
>>
>>15344489
>Free battle will have 60 fps split screen

Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>15344489

>If it was a PC port
>>
>>15345097
The universal thing in pretty much every game is an arcade mode where you go through X number of stages and try to get a high score.

Beyond that, it varies from game to game.
Full Boost had a mission mode that you could upgrade your suits in (for the mode only, of course) and unlock EX (optional, harder) stages in arcade mode.
FvZ on the PS2 had a One Year War reenactment mode.
GvZG allows you to play through the Zeta Gundam timeline, with special branching "what if" routes (i.e., what if character X DIDN'T die then).

So far, GVS has a wave-based surivival mode where you can upgrade your suit between waves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0goM3Z9km8
>>
File: 218265938.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
218265938.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
I've been waiting over 6 years. Kampfer never.
>>
Is Gundam Barbatos fun or enjoyable to use?
>>
>>15332229
>Won't have MBON cast list
We just wanted to have that on console, that is all we wanted.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 480x270px
>>15345893
Kampfer was 9 years ago and the dash mechanic wasn't enough to save it from mediocrity.
>>
>>15345361
I already corrected here
>>15344522
>>
Is there something new announced here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP8egzd_SO4&t=4318
>>
>>15345519
Apart from the fact that the person playing it caused me physical pain, that game mode looks like it'd be a lot of fun. Hope there's a multiplayer variant.

Seriously, dude, you have weapons other than your BR. Use dat shit. Now use that shit better.
>>
>>15343899

Is it true that they won't have ANY G-Gundam representation? Not even God Gundam?

If so, where has this been stated?
>>
>>15350588
They announced it a while back, they're shooting for 90 playable suits from 17 series:
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Turn-A Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (First Season)
Gundam Reconguista in G
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/gundam-versus-closed-beta-detailed-10-minutes-gameplay
>>
File: 1435949813997.png (117KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
1435949813997.png
117KB, 648x648px
>>15350778
>No X
> No more MASSIVE SATELLITE CANON DAMAGE

This kind of makes me sad
>>
>>15350778
On the one hand fuck yeah Crossbone
On the other hand >>15350969
>>
>>15332215
No Guntank?

>>15350969
Double X was my best unit. Oh well, so long as Akatsuki and Zephyrantes still has their charge attacks I'm still fine.
>>
>>15351018
>Akatsuki
Not going to be in the game yet since there's no Seed Destiny.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.