[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard the theory that Banjo is a meganoid, is he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: daita-nnirasuto.jpg (17KB, 445x300px) Image search: [Google]
daita-nnirasuto.jpg
17KB, 445x300px
I've heard the theory that Banjo is a meganoid, is he?
>>
>>15329089
Probably. The only thing I question is the bit about being fired at by some weapon that affects Meganoids, only for him to remain fine (though I might have misremembered the moment in question, so don't quote me on that).
>>
>>15329089
I think there was also something about Daiturn 3 being his Meganoid'ed brother.
>>
Don Zauser is Banjo'd father. His name is a corruption of Souzou written in classic Japanese ("sauzau").

All meganoids have an obsession, and his is killing the other meganoids.
>>
>>15329089
"The only good meganoid is a dead meganoid"

What did he mean by this
>>
>>15329582
It means he hates his parents.
>>
>>15331820
Only his father (Don) is a meganoid, Koros is Don's mistress, not his mother.
>>
>>15329213
Didn't he let some Meganoids go, because they were good or something?
>>
>>15332130
Yeah, he let a couple go.
>>
>>15331861

Don Zauker isn't Banjo's father.
>>
File: ok.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>15332280
>>
>>15332283

Dude, Don Zauker is the ultimate meganoid, but never really awakened. Banjo's father was killed and never became a meganoid himself. This was all part of Koros scheme to assume total power.
>>
>>15332296
>i never watched the show

retard
>>
>>15332283

That's a fanon interpretation. Years ago someone claimed to have found official materials that confirmed he is Banjou's father and an hyperbole about Koros as his lover. However it was a hoax and nobody was able to point out the source. For that matter you'll never find an official description of Sauzer that states he is Banjou's father. Some hints point to that conclusion, but it can't be proven.
>>
>>15329089
It would account for a lot in the show.

At the very least he's been altered in some manner, because he's definitely not a normal human - even in the world of Daitarn 3, where people can do insane physical stunts because slapstick, he's another level of bullshit.

>>15332130
Because he doesn't actually go after Meganoids, he goes after the ones who act way his mind demonized them.

In Banjo's eyes, a Meganoid is an uncaring machine, something cruel, something that would destroy everything and cannot be allowed to win at any costs. Watch the way he acts around Meganoids that show honor or regret - he still usually kills them, but he's a lot nicer to them. And the ones that act nothing like his demonized vision of the Meganoid he either ignores or murders and then shows remorse. (that one trio on the moon with the earth-cutting-in-half plan.)

>>15332296
Yeah... that's really not what the show is getting at though.
>>
>>15332361
>he still usually kills them, but he's a lot nicer to them.
Bog standard worthless Mattpost.
>>
Lets ask the real questions
Is this Banjo's son?
>>
He did couple of things it was stated impossible for normal people, though it could be "human overcoming impossible odds". But then, Don Zauther questioned if Banjo doesn't have Meganoid strength.

It was meant to be ambiguous.
>>
>>15332578
No, Banjo's son wouldn't have died.
>>
>>15332130

I don't remember that happening often. In fact I distinctly remember him killing Reika's old friend, despite the tragedy of the situation and all he could say about it was Well if Meganoid's didn't exist then she'd have no choice but to just be miserable rather than become one and he wouldn't have to kill her
>>
>>15332682
He did let that one chick go earlier on in the show, and the Meganoid they sent to track her down.
>>
>>15332614
Banjo went off to die alone after his purpose of defeating the Meganoids was over. It's Tomino, you know it's true
>>
>>15332357
Problem is that the ending of Daitarn 3 is totally improvised in the last episode without any foreshadowing. Tomino did not have planned
the whole story from the beginning and in fact there are some contradictions in early episodes. The same joke of Zambot 3, more or less.

Is Banjo a Meganoid? Well, maybe, but when he escaped from Mars with a large meganoid corpse (which will become the Daitarn 3) he was just a child. It is possible that his father transformed him into a cyborg? We know almost nothing of what happened on Mars and what we know is at the level of the Dark Souls narrative, ambiguous and incomplete information

Was Zauker Benjo father? Well, if one wants to believe that his father was crazy enough to turn his son into a cyborg, why stop?
>>
>>15329089
1,2,3!
DAITARN 3

This theme is a ear-worm.
>>
>>15332743
I give you that Daitarn 3 was just Tomino suddenly going dark, but what was unforeshadowed about Zambot 3?
>>
>>15332937
>but what was unforeshadowed about Zambot 3?

No you're right. I meant that even Zambot 3 was a bit 'improvised, but , yeah, as you say everything makes more sense in Zambot because the anime was way more dark from the beginning.
>>
>>15332743
>he escaped from Mars with a large meganoid corpse (which will become the Daitarn 3)
he escaped with HIS BROTHER'S large megaborg body, remodelling and turning it into Daitarn 3.
>>
>ピローグにて姿を消した場面や、作品内で描かれた人間の枠を超えた力、メガノイドに対する異常なまでの敵意、そして宿敵ドン・ザウサーの正体に関する疑惑などから、破嵐万丈自身もまたメガノイド、それも完成体というべき究極のメガノイドである

Banjo is the ultimate meganoid.
>>
>創造の名前「そうぞう」を旧仮名遣いに変換すると「さうざう」となり、「ザウサー(ざうさう)」のアナグラムになっている
>>
>>15329089
No. I took it as he's something similar to, maybe a prototype for, Meganoids but he's pretty clearly not exactly the same thing.
>>
>>15335165
retard
>>15334855
>>
>>15334747
And in what episode this is suggested?
>>
Another thread with flaming idiots (probably samefagging actually) with false unsourced facts about old series.
>>
>>15337435

>>15335253
>>
>>15337339
Roman Album.
Also, Koros is Souzou's secretary, who was secretly in love with him
>>
File: rn7uS4q.jpg (24KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
rn7uS4q.jpg
24KB, 300x297px
>>15337435
Get a load of this retard
>>
>>15332357
I never heard of this before I saw the show but it seemed pretty clear to me that unless there was a major problem with the subs, those two were related to Banjo.
>>
>>15340170
That guy's a literal retard, why are you replying to him?
>>
>>15332357

>>15334855
>>15334883
>>
>>15340369
Gimme translation or fuck off
>>
>>15340397
>>15340369
>>15337435
Another thread with retarded EOPs (probably samefagging actually) saying that they know the show better than Tomino himself.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.