[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: latest-3.jpg (81KB, 643x907px) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
81KB, 643x907px
>He is captured and later executed by firing squad at the end of the novel, but not before Quess appears to him one last time to tell him she never loved him at all which broke his heart.

TOP KEK another reason to hate Quess. But seriously, I couldn't help but laugh at this. The image makes it funnier.
>>
>>15328593
>Turns out his father is the one who (accidentally) approved the execution
JUST!
At least he's better off in SRWV
>>
>>15328593
I wish Chan had appeared too and told him how much of a huge piece of shit he is and that this was a long time coming.
>>
>>15328593
Not even canon.
>>
>>15328685

This is the sequel to Beltorchika's Children, and IIRC, there's no Chan there. And even better, it's Hathaway who killed Quess in that one.
>>
Mufty is no worse than AEUG, Celestial being or the TSA.

Mufty didn't do any wrong, he was a hero of justice and a freedom fighter.
>>
>>15328593
aren't there comics of this? I think I might cheer harder at this when it happens than when nina an heroed
>>
>>15328702
>Hathaway kills Quess

I really wish that was what we got in the movie. Would have improved Hathaway's reputation in the fandom significantly.
>>
>>15328760
soon anon, once the beltorchika's children manga wraps up
>>
>>15328593
>but not before Quess appears to him one last time to tell him she never loved him at all which broke his heart.

She did it so he'd have nothing to live for completely eliminating his fear of death. He may not realize it but she gave him the ultimate romantic gesture under the guise of being a cunt.
>>
>>15330117
That doesn't make any sense. Wouldnt her love for him make him unafraid of death? He'd be able to fuck with her for all eternity in space heaven if she accepted him.
>>
>>15328805
Why? He's still a whiny bitch no matter which way. Except it's retarded because in Hathaway's Flash he goes "BAWWWW FUCK THE FEDERATION, YOU MADE ME KILL QUESS" instead of "BAWWWW FUCK THE FEDERATION, YOU KILLED QUESS"

It's not like we uphold Chan as a hero, either.
>>
>>15330938

Maybe she just wanted to tell him:

> "Look, uh, Hathaway. You're going to be dead very soon, but I just wanted to say: I'm not actually in love with you, all right?"
> "So when you end up dead, don't look me up, okay?"
>>
>>15328593
>Muft von al Nussar bin Sadam Hussein
>>
>>15328685

>Chan

Not that she was missed.
>>
>>15331450

If that were the only reason, he would be attacking a lot more targets and randomly rather than targetting corrupt as fuck politicians.
>>
>>15328695
Yet.
>>
>>15335730

Ever.
>>
>>15334379
Naw I daresay Hathaway was right on the mark
>>
>>15336085

Unfortunately this is Sunrise we are talking about, you know they will eventually make this canon with some of their voodoo magic
>>
>>15336455

Sure, just like all the other 28+ year old side story novels/manga/audiodramas/games they've animated.
>>
>>15336096

I meant missed as in "no one gave a crud".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.