[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_qee41o.png (396KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_qee41o.png
396KB, 960x720px
Hey Ireland, I brought you a present
>>
File: hgyVFJo.jpg (303KB, 850x1257px) Image search: [Google]
hgyVFJo.jpg
303KB, 850x1257px
>>15325457
Haman did nothing wrong
>>
Not on my watch!
>>
File: latest.png (153KB, 479x281px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
153KB, 479x281px
>>15325457
Patrick was Irish and a Leprechaun, right? With all the luck he has.
>>
>>15325498

He should chase all the space worms out of Ireland.
>>
>>15325457
>Hey Ireland, I brought you a present

The Zeons lost the war because they continued to drop colonies at targets that meant jack shit (Ireland, Austrialia, really ? WTF) . If you're going to do a colony drop, target Washington DC, or Florida, or Texas. You'll get more bang for your buck that way.
>>
>>15325473
Kek.

>>15325462
You did.
>>
>>15325498
>Colasour
sounds French
>>
>>15325498
Nah, he's French, and you know how they are when it comes to getting women.
>>
>>15326018

None of those targets have any importance by UC as far as we know
They're important now, but in a future where Jaburo, Lhasa and so on are the big influences presuming currently important places will be so is silly.
>>
>>15325473
>>15325498
>>15325457

too late!
>https://youtu.be/IEGo41443iI?t=40s
>muffled FUCKING Heretics in the background
>>
>>15326018
>Australia

Their target was the area Jaburo was located in within south america. The EF intercepted and broke it up/knocked it off course, the largest segment circling the globe as it fell, scattering debris across North America before landing in Australia.

Dublin was just a warning to prove they were willing to do a drop. Haman didn't want to fuck up any important locations that might be useful later if she didn't have to.
>>
>>15325457
Fucking Micks deserve it and everything bad that ever happened in the history of the land of Ire
>>
>>15326018
More fun to beat on the Irish
>>
>>15325457

Doesn't the wreck of a Gaplant or some other Titan mobilesuit wash up on the shore of Ireland in Gaia Gear?

Read about that but since I haven't heard the radio drama yet, I'm not sure if it was supposed to be a Zeon or Titan Gaplant or if it was one from that era of fighting.
>>
>>15326018
>If you're going to do a colony drop, target Washington DC, or Florida, or Texas. You'll get more bang for your buck that way.
>US
>relevant in the future

There's a reason why almost nothing in UC happened in the US expect the part where Amuro went home to bumfuck nowhere for an episode or when they crashed the colony on some farms in the Midwest in 0083.

Protip: Life imitates art.
On November 8th 2016 the USA stopped being relevant or a global superpower, and after the next 4 years of deliberately trying to sabotage the EU and other rivals are over, it'll fade into obscurity since it'll have to spend the next few decades trying to fix the domestic and economic damage the Orange madman wrought with his tiny, tiny hand.
>>
File: btfo brits.jpg (132KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
btfo brits.jpg
132KB, 604x416px
>>15326117
t. triggered Englishman.
>>
>>15325457
i fucking hate zz, but this is my favorite part in the entirety of uc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.