[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Digimon revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 55

File: weregray.jpg (180KB, 395x652px) Image search: [Google]
weregray.jpg
180KB, 395x652px
Blitzgreymon and Cresgarurumon, they apparently are gonna be in the new V-pet for the twenty anniversary.
>>
Is Blitzgreymon a Char?
>>
>>15324313
Well, he is a virus type.
>>
>>15324298
More dragon knight shit for the Royal Guard?
>>
>>15324298
Garurumon saw Zeekgreymon and went "shit I want in on that glorious golden game".

...Unless top is supposed to be the Greymon and bottom the Garurumon in which case what the fuck even.
>>
>>15324298
>Gunner/Fighter change roles
that's cool, I guess. Blitzgreymon is literally Wargreymon with giant guns instead of giant claws
>>
>>15324298
As much as I wish Bandai spent more time giving other Digimon from the V-Pets concrete Ultimate levels, these are pretty badass.

Well, BlitzGreymon is badass. CeresGarurumon kind of looks like ass in that artwork. Which is a shame because I've always preferred the Garurumon line.

Now to see what the obligatory Jogress looks like.

>>15324332
Nah. Royal Knights roster is all filled up now.

>>15324346
How could you possibly confuse the two? It's pretty obvious just looking at their faces.
>>
>>15324298
So how many subspecies do the Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon families have now?
>Wargreymon
>BlackWargreymon
>Wargreymon X
>Victorygreymon
>Emperorgreymon
>Blitzgreymon
Not sure if ShineGreymon counts here too.

And then
>Metalgarurumon
>Metalgarurumon X
>ZeedGarurumon
>MagnaGarurumon
>Cresgarurumon

Did I miss any?
>>
>>15324367
>Now to see what the obligatory Jogress looks like.
Alter-B already looks like a Joggres of these two, and his next order profile refers to him as "a corrupted alter-S", so that may as well be it
>>
>>15324387
Where did JetGarurumon fit in?
>>
>The Garurumon is a Sword
>The Greymon is a Gun

YOU ALREADY DID A FUCKING OMEGAMON WITH THIS GIMMICK
>>
>>15324405
Huh. Did not know that until just now. Interesting bit of foreshadowing there (and highly convenient).

>>15324387
ShineGreymon definitely counts. And If we're counting X-Antibody's as separate species, then you left out BlackWarGreymon X and Gaioumon. Also AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon.

>>15324454
That's MagnaGarurumon.
>>
>>15324467
And we think they might be related. The gems and average shapes seem to fit.
>>
File: vpet20_november25_2016.jpg (271KB, 1108x1478px) Image search: [Google]
vpet20_november25_2016.jpg
271KB, 1108x1478px
>>15324313
Reminder is a new mega form for Tyrannomon.
>>
>>15324620
but Tyrannomon already has RustTyrannomon for a red dakka based Ultimate stage
>>
>>15324635
Except Rust was X-Antibody only. At least, that's how it should've been. It's great that Tyranno is getting some love, since a lot of people either didn't know or forgot that he was the first digital monster, ever.
>>
>>15324387
Zeekgreymon too.

>>15324635
The fact that Tyrannomon hasn't gotten more than one Ultimate despite being one of the original Digimon and having a surprisingly notable presence in the franchise (especially Master in the early days) in that time is bullshit.

Rust is great, but there should have been more. I thought for sure one of the Banchos was going to be it, but nope lol Banchogolemon was more important I guess.
>>
>>15324298
Even though I prefer the Gabumon line to the original Agumon line, I think I officially like more Wargreymon designs. X-Antibody Metal Garurumon looks like shit compared to the one for Wargreymon, same for Zeed compared to Victory, and especially for Magna vs Emperor.

Although as much as I always loved the Gabumon original line, Savers Agumon becomes more and more one of my absolute favorite lines.

Also does anyone else get Chaosdramon vibes from Blitzgreymon?

>>15324332
All Royal Knights spots are full.

>>15324387
You forgot Metal Garurumon (Black) which is superior to Black Wargreymon.

>>15324835
>despite being one of the original Digimon and having a surprisingly notable presence in the franchise
He's notable because Tyranomon is THE first Digimon ever made.
>>
File: Omegamon_alter-b.jpg (51KB, 320x320px)
Omegamon_alter-b.jpg
51KB, 320x320px
>>15324298
Ah my fusion pieces.
>>
>>15324620
>new mega form for Tyrannomon
>named it whateverGreymon
This is just insulting.
>>
File: Dch-6-904_front.png (193KB, 342x499px) Image search: [Google]
Dch-6-904_front.png
193KB, 342x499px
>>15325091
>X-Antibody Metal Garurumon looks like shit compared to the one for Wargreymon

>Not liking Mobile Suit MetalGarurumon
Get out.
>>
There is a rumor in 2ch that Cyber Sleuth 2 is gonna be announced in Jump soon, maybe this guys are gonna be in?
>>
>>15325450
He looks stupid as a biped, especially in motion during X-Evolution. Fight me.
>>
>>15325507
It was mid-2000s CGI, everything looked janky back then.
>>
>>15325549
I don't like his haunches or his weird posture. Wargreymon came out with a way better form that also looked good even in X-Evolution.
>>
jesus they have milked the shit out of digimon

I thought pokemon was bad but jeez these are just alterations to old forms wtf
>>
>>15325575
>I thought pokemon was bad but jeez these are just alterations to old forms wtf

Well, for what it's worth, they're species in-universe, not just recolors and all.

The Greymon and Garurumon lines tend to be some of the more common species as well, especially the Greymon lines.
>>
>>15325463
Wait, there's going to be a sequel? Any idea what platform?
>>
>>15325575
Nostalgia or bust
>>
>>15325575
The difference is that Pokemon may be more successful and stand out more for its games, but the Digimon anime by and large is far superior with several entries actually being very good shows.
>>
>>15325623
Vita and Ps4 again
>>
>>15325688
>Vita
I doubt that, they are steadily pulling all support for that. It's a shame because it's a really good little piece of hardware.
>>
>>15325575
>jesus they have milked the shit out of digimon
And you know this now?

>I thought pokemon was bad but jeez these are just alterations to old forms wtf
Fuck off nostalgiafag, anime aside, pokemon's mistakes are nothing for a franchise this long.
>>
File: 2017031701.jpg (477KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
2017031701.jpg
477KB, 640x905px
Does it look like Digimon now?
>>
>>15325923
It honestly always looked and felt more like Digimon than Tri.
>>
>>15325923
Has it ended? Cause I want to watch the whole season uninterrupted. I enjoyed the fuck out of Tri too.
>>
>>15325923
looks like that weird colorful yugioh that aired recently
>>
>>15325463
CS2 would be amazing!
>>
>>15326016
Hopefully for vita.
>>
>>15324367
>Nah. Royal Knights roster is all filled up now.
CresGarurumon IS a Beast Knight, though... like MirageGaogamon.

Wanna bet they're going to make another group?
>>
>>15324387
>Did I miss any?
For Greymons:
BlackWarGreymon X
AncientGreymon
ShineGreymon+Burst Mode
Gaiohmon is a Greymon, too.
And ZekeGreymon.

For Garurumons:
AncientGarurumon
BlackMetalGarurumon

Obviously, only counting Ultimate Levels.
>>
>>15326046
Yeah, it's a finished case. RK is complete now. Hopefully they will add more groups for more dynamics and lore. Or complete the incomplete ones left.
>>
>>15326065
IIRC the remaining Groups don't have a definitively numbered roster, so it's hard to say wheater they are complete or not.
>>
>>15325988
No, this is the key visual for the second half.
>>
>>15326075
They were always called the 13 royal knights, even before they had 13 members.
>>
>>15326098
exactly- the OTHER remaining groups aren't given a specific number of members
>>
>>15326106
Olympus XII had a specific number
>>
>>15326109
We are talking about the REMAINING "UNCOMPLETE" GROUPS.

Olympus XII has been completed with 13 members since a while.
>>
File: doge.jpg (103KB, 520x320px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
103KB, 520x320px
>>15324298
They could make a whole squad of dog knights.
>CresGarurumon
>MirageGaogamon
>BeoWolfmon
>JagerDorulumon
>Plutomon??
I must be forgetting someone.
>>
>>15326250
>>>under/trash/
>>
>>15325106
instead of a detective that makes awful coffee, I bet he's a data thief who makes terrific tea
>>
>>15326435
Kyoko was Alphamon, not Omegamon
>>
>>15325450
>>15325549
honestly this should have been Metal Garurumon

it's so weird going from WereGarurumon then back again
>>
>>15325632
This is relevant how? His post is shitposting but I feel weirded out when people bring this fact as though it magically "vindicates" Digimon
>>
>>15327275
I'm not vindicating anything, just stating a fact since he clearly has no idea what Digimon is like and was comparing it to Pokemon when the comparison is a pretty tenuous one outside of basic elements.
>>
>>15327301
And the anime has no relation with that.

And he has a point and this is coming from a Digifag like me - they really, really whore out Agumon and his evos a lot. Hell, I fucking love Shoutmon but does his evo really need to be "uses Omegamon's InForce" crap?
>>
>>15325549
>>15325554
I like it, looks like an AC with a wolf head
>>
>>15324298
So according to their profiles, BlitzGreymon manipulates lightning, while the blade of CresGarurumon's naginata is made of ice that he can shapeshift at will.

Interesting, though BlitzGreymon seems like he had more effort put into his design and abilities. We already have a blade-wielding ice elemental in AncientGarurumon.
>>
>>15325450
>>15325549
>X-Evolution
>WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X are the only viable resistance against Omegamon's purges
>WarGreymon X in particular gets his ass handed to him repeatedly, and is hopelessly outclassed against both Omegamon and the increasing hordes of DexDorugreymon
>Despite getting beat half to death both of them still get back up and continue to fight because nobody else can

Two of the best characters in that film right there.
>>
>>15324387
Samudramon

Shut up he counts
>>
>>15327695
Does he really? If nobody told you he was a Greymon type would you actually notice it?
>>
>>15327873
Not that anon, but considering he has the standard Greymon head proportions? Yeah.
>>
>>15327873
He looks like Wargreymon in cosplay so yeah
>>
Are we getting a new OP for Appmon?
>>
>>15327399
>Interesting, though BlitzGreymon seems like he had more effort put into his design and abilities.
Welcome to Digimon.
>>
File: Gaioumon_ex2_collectors_card.jpg (65KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Gaioumon_ex2_collectors_card.jpg
65KB, 360x480px
>>15327873
>would you actually notice it?
Yes
>>
They Greymon and Garurumon circle jerk is getting old. The tamer mains could do with more alternatives than recolours as their end game options and half the 02 cast don't have evolutions beyond adult. It's dumb
>>
>>15328371
>half the 02 cast don't have evolutions beyond adult
V-mon -> XV-mon -> Paildramon -> Imperialdramon
Wormmon -> Stingmon -> Jewelbeemon -> GrandisKuwagamon
Hawkmon -> Aquiliamon -> Slyphymon -> Valkyriemon
Armadimon -> Ankylomon -> Shakkomon -> (Was Vikemon but Gomamon stole it)
>>
>>15324298
I see where this is going.

Jogress to Omega Altered-B
>>
>>15328538
>Omega Altered-S
Fixed, B is for Black.
>>
>>15328521
>Paildramon
>Slyphymon
>Shakkoumon
These are are Jogress evolutions. I don't think they count
>>
>>15328521
It's really not the same, since the majority of those are still clearly Jogresses. It'd be weird if after all this time they could evolve into their fused forms unassisted. At least Wormmon's line is more original.

>>15328541
So what's the S stand for? Superior? Hope?
>>
>>15328521
This is the problem. They're jogress or they're official evolutions of another main Digimon. They need their own identities.
>>
>>15328557
>>15328542
>>15328547
Jorgess is just using a 2nd mon to push the first one to the next level. It's not fusion.
>>
>>15328582
>Agumon will evolve into Omegamon

Uh huh. You're a retard.
>>
>>15328589
Omegamon is a fusion, not a jorgess.
>>
>>15328590
It's a jogress, it uses the exact same mechanics as every other jogress.

Fusions are from Xros wars and entirely different.
>>
>>15328595
No, it's specifically stated to be different from a jorgess.
>>
>>15328599
You're wrong but lets say you're not.

Show me where Kuwagamon and Kokatorimon evolve to Megadramon without the other

Same goes for Devimon and Ogremon become Skullsatamon.

You can't because it doesn't exist, proving you wrong.
>>
File: PLEASE_STOP.png (88KB, 1670x930px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASE_STOP.png
88KB, 1670x930px
>>
>>15328645
Jogress is combining two digimons to digivolve into a new digimon (at least in media besides v-pets; there it just a way to advance to the next life stage).

Jogress does have its rules though:

1. Only champion/Adult digimons and above can jogress.
2. They have to be in the same Life/Evo stage
3. They have to be in the same attribute as each other (Vaccine, Data, Virus)

There are some exceptions; like Chimeramon and Mugenmon fused to form Milleniumon, or BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon to form Chaosmon. But those are for rule 2 and 3; rule 1 is what separates Xros fusion from Jogress.
>>
>>15328645
Someone is taking my posts from here and posting them to the general. I don't go to /vg/
>>
How much are these twentieth anniversary things going to cost me? Or is it preorder only and they made like ten just to fuck with us again?
>>
>>15328728
web exclusive so made to order.
They were so popular they made a second wave of pre-orders.
>>
>>15328582
You literally don't know what you are talking about and making that up. Jogress is the name for fusion in Digimon you moron, it's a portmanteau of joint and progress. There are certain instances where other Digimon can evolve on their own into a Jogress form, usually only in some games, but no Digimon can evolve into its Jogress form by itself because it's a joint evolution it's impossible for them to achieve alone.

>>15328590
He's a jogress.

>>15328599
We have seen it several times in the franchise referred to as jogress specifically like in V-Tamer and Cyber Sleuth. The only time they call fusion different is in Young Hunters but that show is a literally retarded mess of a show and several things they do and say in that episode are contradictory and stupid.

Young Hunters should honestly be considered not canon, since the crossover thing just made absolutely no sense.
>>
>>15328741
I'm going to be in Japan a week or so after the release, what do you think are the odds they will sell them in Bandai stores?
>>
>>15328840
Depends on how well the pre-orders do. Though I figure they might wait to see what the combined sales are like before releasing them in stores.

But I'm just guessing.
>>
>>15328921
Fuck it, I'll take a chance to find one in stores and if I don't I'll pay a little extra to track one down.
>>
>>15328840
I think you'll have a higher chance of finding one if you swing by a Mandarake store that week than in a Bandai store.

https://earth.mandarake.co.jp/shop/
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
What the hell was wrong with this episode? The animation was absolute shit, everyone was off model, Mienumon's CG was blurry and extremely low frame rates (way worse than usual), the episode is strangely quiet (almost no music and really low sfx), and altogether it made for an abnormally boring and bad episode. It felt so off I thought I was having a fever dream. I don't think Appmon is particularly good but it has managed to at least be fairly entertaining or stay out of being considered bad, but this was fucking terrible.

What the hell happened? Did the budget run out or is this a budget saving episode? Was it just too expensive rendering 5 ultimate level Appmon? It felt like they were just absolutely out of money, ideas, or interest.

I have my gripes with Appmon but this episode felt lazy and soulless. The pv for this week's episode had the standard animation so hopefully this is just a one time thing.

>>15329311
Oh trust me, I'm going to several Mandrake whole I'm there
>>
>>15328542
>>15328547
>>15328557
>Jogress isn't normal evolution

In the game where those evolutions were made canon - Wormmon > Stingmon > Dinobeemon > I forget the fourth (Grankuwagamon?) was also made canon - you could also do Angemon + Ankylomon = Holyangemon and Tailmon + Aquilamon = Angewomon.

The way Jogress works is that it can make a totally new combined Digimon... or it can just be the second Digimon augmenting the first to its natural evolution. The 02 evolutions all turned out to be the latter. Digimon World 2 even sort of uses the concept with the DV system, but their Jogress is wildly different from the rest of the franchise so.

>>15328595
In Xros Wars, they specifically note that Omegamon is different. Omegamon is a Fusion, the 02 people use Jogress, Takato had Biomerge, Takuya used Spirit Evolution, and the Xros Wars people had Xros.
>>
>>15330203
>In Xros Wars, they specifically note that Omegamon is different. Omegamon is a Fusion, the 02 people use Jogress, Takato had Biomerge, Takuya used Spirit Evolution, and the Xros Wars people had Xros.
Don't cite Young Hunters like it's some kind of authority, it says several incorrect things, contradicts canon, and makes absolutely no sense in any way shape or form.
>>
The new game is called Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hackers’ Memory and it´s gonna be about a hacker who get blamed for a crime he didn't commit.
>>
>>15330835
Gonna have around 70 new Digis, at the moment the confirmed are:
Grademon
Unimon
Sangloupmon
Dinobeemon
Strikedramon
>>
>>15330844
From scans we have Hackmon's evolutions, Dinobeemon, Darkdramon's line, Unimon, Grademon's line, Dracmon's line, and Dianamon's line. So that's 17 new ones off the bat. So as the the other 53, let's be generous and say they add Apollomon to match Dianamon and both Dracomon lines for Examon, Mistymon for Dynasmon that's 12 more. They'd probably also add Orochimon, Hyppogriffmon, and Loader Leomon plus the 4 Holy Beasts from Tri.
>>
File: 61701966_p0.jpg (47KB, 419x625px) Image search: [Google]
61701966_p0.jpg
47KB, 419x625px
>>15330899
Millenniummon never
>>
>>15330844
That's nice and all, but short of Xros I don't see what this has to do with /m/.
Metal Empire doesn't cut it because nobody is talking about that.
>>
>>15330297
>it says several incorrect things, contradicts canon, and makes absolutely no sense in any way shape or form.

And from the sounds of things *is* the new canon.
It's called a retcon.
>>
File: 1488309006947.jpg (6KB, 87x109px) Image search: [Google]
1488309006947.jpg
6KB, 87x109px
>>15330967
>Series is filled with giant monsters, robots, and everything in between
>has a series that's literally Tokusatsu
>has a series where the Digimon are become a mecha
>usually the tamer gives commands or rides their Digimon like Tetsujin
>have had several gattai and transformation sequences straight out of mecha anime in recent games
>all of them are AI and take place in a digital computer world
>not /m/
I don't see how it is not board related
>>
>>15330968
>And from the sounds of things *is* the new canon.
>It's called a retcon.
Says who? Young Hunters is a literal time slot filler that was made by Toei and had zero planning or motivation behind it. Also the person who says that Omegamon is not a jogress is Daisuke, aka an established moron who in his own series openly admits he often doesn't know what in the fuck he is talking about and more than once admitted he talks out of his ass about subjects he doesn't know about.
>>
>>15330980
/a/ has far better discussion about this sort of thing.
>>15330967
They seem to be grasping at straws for some reason. I remembers bans for Digimon threads some eight years ago, but Xros has given the chance to talk about it here I guess.
/m/ is like a trashcan at this point and we talk about a lot of shit that isn't relevant.
>>
File: rusttyranomon.png (851KB, 1024x1071px) Image search: [Google]
rusttyranomon.png
851KB, 1024x1071px
>>15330967
kys
>>
>>15330998
All I see is somebody who didn't like a series trying to shit on it despite it having a very real place in canon now.

There was nothing he did there to say he didn't know his shit and you're talking like he's a moron who can't even tie his own shoes.
>>
>>15330967
I just thought it was like toku. Not really belonging here but nobody else wants it.
>>
>>15331014
>All I see is somebody who didn't like a series trying to shit on it despite it having a very real place in canon now.
Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder came after and said Omegamon is a jogress, guess they retconned it back.

>There was nothing he did there to say he didn't know his shit and you're talking like he's a moron who can't even tie his own shoes
Being Daisuke is enough to not take what he says at face value. Young Hunters shit all over the franchise, especially Xros, because it was a last minute time slot filler while they were finishing Saint Seiya Omega.
>>
So now we have a Garo.

Tyrannomon = Gojira
Paildramon = Heisei Rider
CeresGarurumon = Garo

Who should be Sentai? Ultraman?
>>
>>15331073
>Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder came after and said Omegamon is a jogress, guess they retconned it back.
Nokia's Omegamon was said to be a fusion. And jorgess was used as a legacy term for game mechanics but works differently since it deletes one of the two digimon.
>>
>>15331073
>Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder came after and said Omegamon is a jogress, guess they retconned it back.

Games do not override an official series that connects the official series yer talking about.
>>
>>15331005
>/a/ has far better discussion about this sort of thing.
Yeah because talking about the dub and shipping is good conversation right? I've been in the threads for both boards and /a/ is a terrible place to discuss Digimon. Here people actually talk about the show, especially beyond the first 3 series, and the various media involved. The /co/ threads were just as bad, because both were just nostalgia blind people's prattling on about how "Tai got cucked" or that the saban music is better than the original music.

>They seem to be grasping at straws for some reason. I remembers bans for Digimon threads some eight years ago, but Xros has given the chance to talk about it here I guess.
>/m/ is like a trashcan at this point and we talk about a lot of shit that isn't relevant.
You sure are saying a lot about how it's irrelevant to the board even though I gave the exact reasoning why it's perfectly /m/. Wanna address that or you gonna just ignore that?
>>
>>15330967

As somebody who frequents the /a/ threads a lot of people seemed to have been kicked out because they wouldn't stop bitching about their ships being sunk.
You'd think /m/ would talk about the mechanic aspects but it's just a soap box to bitch on.
>>
>>15331100

The real issue that we had some awesome threads during the Xros era, but since /m/ is by far the worst place to talk about Digimon. One or two people bitching about 02/Hunters and the Tamer Babies thinking they can say their series is better than Adventure because other boards have a large enough population to laugh them out.
>>
>>15331082
>Nokia's Omegamon was said to be a fusion. And jorgess was used as a legacy term for game mechanics but works differently since it deletes one of the two digimon.
They have lines of dialogue calling it Jogress. The fuck are you talking about?

>>15331088
>Games do not override an official series that connects the official series yer talking about.
There are Digimon media that canonically make no sense, like how every movie from Hurricane Touchdown onwards is not canon and cannot fit into the show timelines. Considering Young Hunters literally doesn't make any sense and just one person says "Omegamon isn't a jogress" in it, how does that count as some official retcon but everything that says otherwise doesn't count?
>>
>>15331118
>how does that count as some official retcon but everything that says otherwise doesn't count?

Because you saying "I hate something so it doesn't count" doesn't contradict what was said, officially, in an animated series.
>>
>>15331123
>Because you saying "I hate something so it doesn't count" doesn't contradict what was said, officially, in an animated series.
I never said that? I said several other entries of this franchise, both before and after yh, state that Omegamon is a jogress. I also stated large portions of YH don't make any sense, and the fact that it was hastily thrown together as a time slot filler makes the content in it dubious at best.
>>
>>15331139
Games are not sources that you can apply to the anime.
And once again, your opinion does not make an official source less credible.
>>
File: 25.jpg (140KB, 728x1081px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
140KB, 728x1081px
>>15331144
>And once again, your opinion does not make an official source less credible.
And your opinion that it's a retcon doesn't make it true
>>
>>15331172
Except mine is not an opinion, your's is the opinion.
Until you show me otherwise the series is absolute canon to the animated series.
>>
>>15331195
It's canon for sure, to Xros that is. Which is quite unfortunate for Xros since its a very sour note to end on and Taiki/Shoutmon are treated like complete shit and Xros Hearts achievements are greatly devalued.

However that does not constitute that it is some retcon for the entire franchise.
>>
>>15331219
It does for the animated franchise.
The animated Omegamon is not a jogress. People who assumed so were wrong.
>>
>>15331224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51dcDSjyKYw

And vydia
>>
>>15331118
>They have lines of dialogue calling it Jogress
>>15331285
>Actual lines used are Gattai/Digixros/Digifuse
>>
File: 1489174870-0277-004.jpg (582KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489174870-0277-004.jpg
582KB, 1280x720px
>>15329428
That looks more like your raw being bad
>>
>>15331362
Don't think that's the case since the high issues were the terrible animation, art, and sound mixing. Warudamon was very well animated though, I'll give it that.
>>
File: 1489793993180.jpg (451KB, 1500x2121px) Image search: [Google]
1489793993180.jpg
451KB, 1500x2121px
>>15331362
>>
>>15331378
goddamn it man I just got done fapping
>>
>>15330980
>has a series that's literally Tokusatsu
What? what is it? Or by "literally tokusatsu" you mean "literally something that I like to associate with tokusatsu"?

>>15330968
>>15330297
>digimon
>canon
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-11-03h08m34s243.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-11-03h08m34s243.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15324835
well RustTyrannomon might be the only Ultimate for the Tyrannomon line that has Tyrannomon in the name, but there are several other Ultimates that work really well with them(GodDramon, DinoRexmon, MugenDramon, and ChaosDramon all come to mind)

>>15328521
>Armadimon -> Ankylomon -> Shakkomon -> (Was Vikemon but Gomamon stole it)
SlashAngemon and ClavisAngemon are the most common choices these days for Armadimon's Ultimate(especially since the former is an official evolution for Shakkoumon in Digimon Story: Lost Evolution)
>>
>>15331005
sometimes you want /m/s opinion
>>
>>15331577

Angels make no fucking sense for Armadimon. He's about heavy hitting power, not what those things do.
>>
>>15325923
Oh, does whats-his-face get Offmon?
>>
>>15330835
So its Summer Wars
>>
File: 8395153.jpg (217KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
8395153.jpg
217KB, 721x721px
>>15324387
>>15326063
https://wikimon.net/Garurumon-species
https://wikimon.net/Greymon-species
>>
File: Goddramon3.jpg (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Goddramon3.jpg
61KB, 320x320px
>>15331577
I've also seen Goddramon suggested, to mirror the weirdness of Plotmon's evolution line.
>>
>>15331477
Frontier is essentially a super sentai series. It's not literally Toku, since it's not a live action effects show, but it fits the colloquial use of the term.
>>
>>15332892
They even combine all the powers into two giant robots which later combine together to form a single big one.
>>
>>15330980
Gotta love the ones looks like a mechs.
>>
>>15332905
The ultimate designs in Appmon have all been pretty good so far. The kids ultimate forms are pretty stupidly broken though:
>Globemon can manipulate time, find anything, and never miss
>Entermon can essentially warp reality and mess with minds
>Revivemon can revive/restore anything and everything
>Oujamon is strong or something I guess

I wonder how stupidly strong the god forms are gonna be.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-11-03h11m43s640.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-11-03h11m43s640.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>15331073
Or more than one mechanic can be used to get a result.
Adventure Omegamon is a "simple fusion", while Royal Knight\CS\N0 Omegamon is a Jogress
>>
>>15334510
I can concede that since Adventure Omegamon is one of a kind and was essentially created through a miracle. What started the argument is this asshole >>15328590 stated Omegamon in general is a fusion and never a jogress, while this guy >>15330968 was saying Young Hunters retconned and at least from what I can infer meant it applies to all Omegamon not being a jogress.
>>
>>15334510
>while Royal Knight\CS Omegamon is a Jogress
Nope >>15331285 It's a fusion in CS.
>>
>>15334606
IIRC, except for Adventure Omegamon in Young Hunters, Omegamons are always referred as Jogres

>>15334623
Source on this?
in Cyber Sleuth, Nokia calls for a "Gattai"(Fusion), but she was basically shouting randomly.
But does the character profile say anything about it?
>>
>>15334630
Yes actually. Both the subtitles in English and Japanese plus the profiles refer to it as a fusion and not a jorgess.
>>
>>15334667
the subtitles and japanese dub in the scene don't refer to anything, just what Nokia was randomly shouting.

For the profile, can have a screenshot?
>>
>>15334630
>>15334667
Gattai means combine, not fusion. The word for fusion is Yugo. All Nokia refers to it as is gattai because she's commanding then to combine, the issue comes literally from Daisuke calling Omegamon a Yugo(fusion) rather than a jogress which was mainly done just to make it that each hero used a different form of power so it can power the stupid ass brave snatcher. Literally Daisuke saying that is the one time in this franchise Omegamon is explicitly stated to not be a jogress.

Honestly Young Hunters is dubious canon at best since most things in it don't make any sense, but it can be conceded that specifically the Adventure Omegamon is a fusion. Unless Tri calls it a jogress then Young Hunters officially can fuck off.
>>
>>15334730
>Gattai means combine, not fusion.
do you know the meaning of the word "synonym"?
>>
>>15334740
Yeah I do. If it was a fusion they would specifically say the word for fusion, not just the generic and colloquial word for combining, like when they specifically make a point of calling it a fusion in Young Hunters.
>>
>>15324298
Look pretty sweet.

>>15328327
What?
>>
>>15334750
>If it was a fusion they would specifically say the word for fusion
Guess what they have been doing for a few years now.
>>
>>15334760
Been calling it jogress or sometimes gattai. Find me where they use yugo besides Young Hunters.
>>
>>15334772
If Wikimon is to be trusted, in its Japanese Cyber Sleuth profile
>>
Watched every series except Savers. I have no idea what this word is or why it is causing autist to sperg out.
>>
File: 1lpoyi.jpg (38KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1lpoyi.jpg
38KB, 500x607px
>>15334813
Crap, forgot the image
>>
>>15334813
JOint proGRESS.
It's an evolution method when two(or more) digimon combine together to evolve into a stronger digimon.

Also known as "DNA Digivolving" in 02 American dub.

What, exactly, is the difference between a Jogress and a Fusion, if any, is unknown
>>
>>15334853
Fusion is combining the two in the traditional sense.
Jorgess is using one digimon as a power source to push the first on to the next level.
>>
>>15334813
>except Savers

Get on that, man.
>>
>>15334873
Weird thing to call it Joint Progress when it's just one using the other as fuel and is not a progression of them both
>>
>>15334873
wat
>>
>>15334892
Mattman, you pushed too hard for xros wars in the Jesmon thread. Gotta finish one before I start the other.
>>
>>15334780
Well I'll be damned. That is just a description of a legend provided by Nokia iirc but you got me there it does show up elsewhere.

>>15334813
Why not watch Savers? It's one of the best and it's tons of fun.

>>15334873
>Jorgess is using one digimon as a power source to push the first on to the next level.
Source: your ass

>>15334901
He's making it up, I have never seen a source anywhere describe jogress that way.

>>15334916
Oh it's you, I was also giving you tips that thread. Hope you are enjoying Xros Wars, check the manga after its superb and many consider it better than the anime.
>>
So, if I understand well.

Fusion: Fusion of two digimon exclusively. It creates a brand new body with some references to the components. Apparently removes the ability to talk, unless I forgot and omegamon can talk I dunno, haven't watched tri.

Jogress: Fusion of two digimon of the same level exclusively. Depending the canon, it is either a temporal chimera of their components where both wills become one, or it simply is evolution with another name where both components are sacrificed to evolve permanently into another regular digimon a level above.

DigiXros: Fusion of as many digimon as they want regardless of powerlevels. There's one commander digimon who controls the gestalt and the rest keep their individual wills and have some degree of control of the part that belongs to them, as seen with that time Dorulumon shoot his horn drill while being fused into Shoutmon X(i forgot).
>>
>>15334931
>I have never seen a source anywhere describe jogress that way.
It's been that way for a while in v-pets and card games.
>>
>>15334931
>Well I'll be damned. That is just a description of a legend provided by Nokia iirc but you got me there it does show up elsewhere.
The profile uses the word "Fusion" while the others specifically use "Jorgess".
>>
File: 1489907381172.jpg (191KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489907381172.jpg
191KB, 675x1200px
Legend of Cthulhumon
>>
File: 1489904345388.jpg (200KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489904345388.jpg
200KB, 675x1200px
>>
>>15335026
>crazy eyes
Nope.
>>
>>15335002
>Fusion: Fusion of two digimon exclusively. It creates a brand new body with some references to the components.
There is no existence of fusion besides, apparently, Adventure Omegamon.

>Apparently removes the ability to talk, unless I forgot and omegamon can talk I dunno, haven't watched tri.
Every Omegamon ever has spoken, including the Adventure one since it speaks in Young Hunters.

>or it simply is evolution with another name where both components are sacrificed to evolve permanently into another regular digimon a level above.
I don't think there's any series where jogress is a one way road, usually they are always able to partition.

What you have described for Xros is more or less correct.

>>15335014
Omegamon defies that because neither form would reach that by itself, same goes for Imperialdramon. The only evolution that makes any sense not being attached to Jogress is Selphymon. Honestly this whole argument comes from jogress hardly existing outside of Omegamon and the 02 lines. Much like every concept tied to 02, it's a very half baked idea (at least to my recollection jogress came into existence largely with 02 and the vpets of its era).
>>
>>15335035
>same goes for Imperialdramon
He's just V-mon in armor.
>>
>>15335035

Most videogames. Jogress is an irreversible evolution that sacrifices both mons to create a mon one level above.
>>
>>15335047
>He's just V-mon in armor.
Don't call Stingmon armor, he deserves better than that.
>>
>>15335035
>same goes for Imperialdramon
Imperialdramon is treated like standard Mega for V-mon these days.
>>
>>15335047

I really hate the vmon line for that. Stingmon is indeed just armor for him and it is blatantly obvious that they are vmon evolutions with armor.
>>
>>15335055
Ah right I'm forgetting pre-cybersleuth where it's irreversible. Even in cybersleuth they consume the component Digimon since otherwise it would probably be way too exploitable.

>>15335058
I mean when has he been able to achieve Imperialdramon without jogress followed by evolution? For all intents and purposes it's true since Vmon, much like Daisuke, hogs the spotlight but I don't think there's been anything that it can achieve that evolution without jogress. Ultimately, even if I do like Imperialdramon's design, fuck the Vmon line because it's total shit compared to the Vdramon line. XVmon was a fucking mistake and Paildramon is ugly as sin.
>>
The vmon line was a mistake. Vdramon and evolutions were just fine on their own
>>
>>15335099
They didn't want to associate Vdramon with Daisuke.
>>
File: pic.jpg (257KB, 640x640px)
pic.jpg
257KB, 640x640px
>>15335062
Stingmon may have gotten the short stick, but Paildramon is a 10/10 design.
Fusions where you can immediately tell that they are a combination of this and that Digimon make my dick rock hard.
>>
>>15335072
>>Ah right I'm forgetting pre-cybersleuth where it's irreversible
except in V-Tamers 01, but there were Tamers involved.

"Naturally happening" Jogress are supposed to be permanent, but whether there is a fusion of the minds\personalities of the Digimon involved or not, it's unknown.

>>15335072
>I don't think there's been anything that it can achieve that evolution without jogress
ImperialDramon isn't a Jogress(usually).
Any AeroV-Dramon might evolve into it, for example
>>
>>15335118

Say what you want about Frontier, but those designs were pure sex
>>
>>15335118
Susanoomon is great but I REALLY don't like the heads on the arms.
They are quite superfluous
>>
>>15332708
well it is a canon evolution of MasterTyrannomon, and the one that makes the most sense of it's canon evolution options

>>15335062
well at least Wormmon has a couple good Perfect and Ultimate stage choices these days
>>
>>15335118
Don't compare these great designs to the absolute mess that was Paildramon and his STUPID hip guns. I fucking hate his ugly messy design and his fucking desperado blasters.

>>15335119
But in V-Tamer they partition Omegamon tons of times?
>>
File: God Grade Appmon.jpg (453KB, 564x4066px) Image search: [Google]
God Grade Appmon.jpg
453KB, 564x4066px
>>15332968
God Grade is literally broken. All 6 also look great for something being at the highest level.

Gaiamon
Poseidomon
Uranusmon
Hadesmon
Rebootmon
Deusmon
>>
>>15335376
if true, except Poseidomon and Uranusmon, all the others appear to have names completely unrelated to their appearance
>>
>>15335376
God Grade? What is that like up there with Ultra (Super Ultimate) Arkadimon?
>>
>>15335544
No, it's their Ultimate/Mega level.
>>
>>15324298
duuuude
digimon is /m/ now? fuck yeah
>>
>>15335072
>>15335099
Hey no. V-Dramon's line is clearly superior, but XV-mon and Paildramon aren't a bad designs either. It just sucks XV-mon doesn't have a decent alternate evolution of it's own.

>>15335183
>Hating on hip-mounted railguns
I do not understand.
>>
>>15335860
>>Hating on hip-mounted railguns
>I do not understand.
I hate stupid retractable ones that just look like pool noodles coming out of his hips. The only jogress form I like from the 02 kids, Imperialdramon aside, is Shakkoumon.
>>
>>15335118
Silphymon looks like ass
>>
File: Mugendramon_crusader.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Mugendramon_crusader.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>15335571
>now
>>
>>15336119

I like how even after two decades, they have yet to change his profile about being the ultimate digimon, strongest of strongest.
>>
>>15335866
Fair enough. Though I'm surprised you like Shakkoumon. Everyone seems to dump on him for some reason.

>>15335991
It's okay. Could be better, but I suppose Valkyrimon improves on it significantly.

It's funny. When 02 originally aired, I loved Paildramon and hated Silphymon and Shakkoumon. Now I'm lukewarm on Paildramon and appreciate the weirdness of the other two Jogresses a lot more.

>>15336253
Well, it's all flavor text. The majority of Ultimate level Digimon are God-tier if their abilities were used to their fullest extent.
>>
>>15336263

You would be surprised, or maybe not, that a lot of people takes that flavor text seriously as THE one and definetive truth about their full potential.

Shit like that is the reason why people whine when those mons aren't casually destroying the very fabric of reality, space and time and call bullshit on those incarnations that doesn't live up to their profile hype
>>
Ai becoming the new Juri when?
>>
>>15336290

But she already is an useless moe kawaii girl.
>>
Is agumon exclusive to the red device and gabumon exclusive to the blue? How do you jogress them with only one device?
>>
>>15336337
I think all Digimon will be available on both with a few more added.

Also wifi capabilities.
>>
If we get only Mega/Kyuukyokutai:

Greymon Family:
- WarGreymon/X
- BlackWarGreymon/X
- AncientGreymon
- Gaioumon
- ShineGreymon/BM-RM
- ZeekGreymon (idk if should be here)
- VictoryGreymon
- BlitzGreymon

Garurumon Family:

- MetalGarurumon/X
- BlackMetalGarurumon/X
- AncientGarurumon
- MirageGaogamon (the 'ga" it's from Garuru)
- ZeedGarurumon
- CresGarurumon
>>
>>15325923
>Haru's boyfriend gets a digimon
HYPE
>>
About to start V-Tamer, what am I in for? Also, how is Next?
>>
>>15336470
>Haru's boyfriend
It's not just me right?
They're clearly gay
>>
>>15336486
Yuujin is clearly 100% homo for Haru. Haru could be bi seeing as he'd probably bone Eri or Ai given the chance.
>>
>>15336348
Lots of the sources said that the anime evolution lines for agumon/gabumon are only available on their respective devices tho
>>
I watched all of Tri and if anyone who tries to defend that shitty ass piece of garbage is on the spectrum.
>>
>>15336541
Okay. Good to know.
>>
>>15336541
Nice grammar.
>>
>>15336577
i drunk
>>
>>15325923
yuujin looked evil at every moment they showed him close up and now he get his own partner?
>>
>>15336655
I thought he only looked shifty at the end of the first episode when it looked like he knew Gatchmon was there and had glowy eyes

Most of his scenes since then have just been him being really in love with Haru
>>
>>15336482
>About to start V-Tamer, what am I in for?
A pretty damn good manga and a fun adventure. I personally feel the V-Tamer Taichi feels like a precursor to Taiki.

>Also, how is Next?
Ehhhhh
>>
File: 1489974833568.png (3MB, 1402x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1489974833568.png
3MB, 1402x1562px
>>
File: 1489974958699.png (3MB, 1404x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1489974958699.png
3MB, 1404x1573px
>>15337052
>>
>>15337055
>>15337052
FAKE
>>
>>15335019
The 3D looks improvised?
>>
>>15337052
>>15337055
>See a 'typical' boy's Cyberpunk story unfold!!
Doesn't seem like the kind of thing you'd want to hype up, but okay.

Also geez, Yasuda really doesn't stray far from his usual character designs here. At least everything else looks good so far.
>>
>>15337078
>>15337517
It's confirmed fake.
>>
>>15337552
By who
>>
hey guys i'm about to watch tri., can anyone tell me if the original broadcast was actually in 1080p, or if HS's 1080p download is just upscaled 720p?
>>
>>15339247
Considering it was originally released in theaters, I'd say it was actually 1080p.
>>
File: CehYDTpWsAE3ysv.jpg orig.jpg (416KB, 1744x1451px) Image search: [Google]
CehYDTpWsAE3ysv.jpg orig.jpg
416KB, 1744x1451px
Best
>>
Any one else utterly sick of the Royal knights? Everything seems to come back to Muh royal knights. If it's not Alphamon, it's Omegamon or Ulforce Vedrmon.

Can't we just have some Digimon who don't turn into knights be the final form of the heroes and villains? It almost always ends up as Knights VS an otherworldly abomination.
>>
>>15340001
I want olympos 12 to matter
>>
>>15340001
I do somewhat agree, but we need more Craniamon first. And maybe some Sleipmon.
>>
>>15340001
I want more of the Ban-Tyo and the D-Brigade
>>
>>15336253
My favorite part is how he's described to have literally infinite power.
>>
>>15340255
Could mean he generates power to refuel himself rather than that he always has access to unlimited power.
>>
>>15340001
I mean the royal knights are more often villains than they are heroes. Largely owed to the fact that Yggdrasil is a jerk.

I would like O12, BAN-TYO, or the demon lords to get more love though. The three gods of destruction are really cool too.
>>
File: MGM02all.jpg (1MB, 1280x3600px) Image search: [Google]
MGM02all.jpg
1MB, 1280x3600px
Fuck it, posted it every where else Digimon related.

Resin kit WIP
>>
>>15340001

Same here, really tired of their shit. They should really give more spotlight to the other factions as so far olympos only appeared as stand alone single members with nothing to do with the actual group and the seven demon lords are almost always just post-game optional bosses instead of being important characters
>>
>>15341087
Aw, cool. How are you going to paint him? Virus or Vaccine version?

>>15340694
Don't forget the Three Musketeers.
>>
>>15341493
Virus
>>
File: metalgreymon_by_sasakaz-d464cnl.jpg (943KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
metalgreymon_by_sasakaz-d464cnl.jpg
943KB, 1200x1200px
>>15341585
My man.
>>
File: tumblr_lru73tM0sM1qkfp6vo1_500.png (238KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lru73tM0sM1qkfp6vo1_500.png
238KB, 500x303px
>>15343064
While a classic and iconic, I still prefer Xros Metalgreymon to the original
>>
>>15341585
>>15343064
Friendly reminder that MetalGreymon Virus is the failed inferior version.
>>
>>15343090
I prefer Rize to either
>>
>>15343118
If it looks cooler, does that really matter?
>>
>>15337052
>localization already confirmed for the west
>coming to Vita

feels good
>>
>applimonsters are exploring kowloon
Cyber sleuth tie please
>>
>>15331378
God fuck damnit Digimon needs to fucking stop with making so many fucking fuckable.
>>
>>15324298
>kneecap guns
Perfect setup for a soviet russia joke.
>>
>>15343919
?
>>
>>15343118
Only non-virus Greymon line worth a damn is the Savers one.
>>
>>15326554
That's the point dude.
Alpha and Omega.
>>
post moar pix of digimechamon
>>
>>15343647
It'll come to the west as ps4 only, just like Next Order.
>>
>>15343121
That goes without saying since the Savers Agumon line is hands down the best version of every Agumon stage
>>
>>15343647
There is pretty much zero chance it will come to the west on anything but PS4. The Vita is barely a thing in Japan but it's beyond dead in the west and to my knowledge no western releases are being announced for it anymore.

>>15344084
But Alter-B is inverted Omegamon, so then wouldn't he be the inverse of that and just be exactly like Kyoko again?
>>
>>15337517
What are you talking about, this guy's design is pretty plain at first glance, normal hairstyle and color.

Only the eyes are different from your usual MC and he has no googles either.
>>
File: Agumon_variants.png (570KB, 960x640px)
Agumon_variants.png
570KB, 960x640px
>>15344254
My ningen!
I wish future games would use the Savers Agumon model for BlackAgumon,and the 4-fingered Agumon model for YukiAgumon, so they would be different.
>>
>>15344260
Wouldn't inverted Omegamon be RobGullimon?
>>
Does any one have some good quality screenshots of the digimon world 1 desert locations? Or really any of the Digital world deserts?

I want to build a diorama to put the Metalgreymon on and need to do some research. I want to get the feel of the digital world but I'm not quite sure how.
>>
Favourite digimon by
>Powerful ally
>Cute mascot
>Waifumon

I'll start with
Aegisdramon, Culumon, Ceresmon
>>
>>15344527
DORUgoramon, Lunamon, and QueenChessmon.

I hope the first one gets in the new digimon game, it was a crime to not have it when you have all the previous ones in the line.
>>
>>15344527
Diablomon
Keramon
LadyDevimon/Lilithmon tie
>>
File: furryscale.png (205KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
furryscale.png
205KB, 500x600px
>>15344527
>Powerful ally
>Cute mascot
>Waifumon
>>
File: C7gtc3NVMAABp7N.jpg (260KB, 801x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C7gtc3NVMAABp7N.jpg
260KB, 801x1024px
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>15344496
No that would be Alphamon's inverse. Remember no one knows Omegon exists outside of the legion.
>>
>>15344527

Lilithmon
Lilithmon
Lilithmon
>>
>>15324387
Why are the rival species multiplying?
>>
>>15326435
Who made coffee now?
>>
Do you think Hacker's Memory is going to re balance abilities?
>>
>>15345444
I hope we get Armageddemon gets added. I don't like my Keramon ending up worthless in the end game.
>>
>>15344527
Zhuqiaomon
Funbeemon
I don't waifu data, so I'll take another cute mascot slot for Tsukaimon
>>
File: i4889601593.png (2MB, 1080x1567px) Image search: [Google]
i4889601593.png
2MB, 1080x1567px
>>15344527

- Alphamon
- Dracomon
- Ophanimon (preferably without the armor)
>>
File: Dw3_infinity_desert.jpg (695KB, 1152x896px) Image search: [Google]
Dw3_infinity_desert.jpg
695KB, 1152x896px
>>15344508
Sorry, there only seems to be screenshots of Digimon World 3's desert floating around. But if you say any will do...
>>
File: Dw3_noise_desert.jpg (1MB, 1664x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Dw3_noise_desert.jpg
1MB, 1664x1280px
>>15347689
Ah, here's a better one. More spacious and omnous, less like a bus stop in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>15347705
Digital world has the best bus service!
>>
File: Dw3_noise_desert_south.jpg (442KB, 896x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dw3_noise_desert_south.jpg
442KB, 896x768px
>>15347705
>>
>>15344508
I don't think there was a desert in DW1, just the Gear Savannah which was pretty - oh wait there was the fast time zone, wasn't there
>>
File: alters.jpg (74KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
alters.jpg
74KB, 320x320px
It´s official, Blitz and Cress make Alter-S
>>
>>15350839
More omegamons.......
>>
>>15351077
Never too many Garurugreymons. There is too many Garurugreymons.
>>
>>15350839
>if Alter-S is in Hacker's memory I can style over Nokia with Chaosmon AND Alter-S

Excellent
>>
File: Omegamon_alter-b_next0rder_ie.jpg (1012KB, 3800x3800px) Image search: [Google]
Omegamon_alter-b_next0rder_ie.jpg
1012KB, 3800x3800px
>>15350839
Huh. That looks so much less dynamic than Alter-B. Kind of boring, actually.

>>15344527
>Regulumon
>Chibimon or Pokomon
>Kuzuhamon
>>
File: 1488006641290.jpg (4MB, 2130x3319px) Image search: [Google]
1488006641290.jpg
4MB, 2130x3319px
I never used p-bandai before, so any advice on how to pre order the 20th anniversary digivice?
>>
>>15350839
>the Garurumon makes the sword and the Greymon makes the cannon
>>
>>15350839
That looks pretty good desu.
>>
https://twitter.com/appmon_official/status/845199663988813824
New OP/ED for Appmon starting April
>>
File: black-white.jpg (168KB, 600x276px) Image search: [Google]
black-white.jpg
168KB, 600x276px
>>15350839
Omegamon Alter-B (retconned to be made from VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon) and Alter-S would make good cover legendaries for a two-version game.
>>
>>15350839

Okay.

I really, really like Omegamon, one of my favorite final form main characters, but I don't like how there's so many variations of him lately, it makes him feel a lot less special and unlike the garurumon and greymon variations that usually ends up as his components, there's little variation between omegamons, it's pretty much just an arm swap
>>
>>15352717
I think Alter B alone would've been fine. Alter S and Zwart shouldn't exist. Alter S should have just been the name for the noncorrupted Alter S and should have been the same just with red and gold arms. AlterB should have been treated as a Next Order exclusive character.
>>
>>15352717
There aren't really that many. Aside from the black palette swaps there's really just the regular one, x-antibody which is just spikey and generally forgotten since his powers are generally giving to the regular, and the alter one which swaps the arms.
>>
>>15351087
This. When are we going to get new variants for the Veedramon line?

Alright, there's a slim chance they'll do something for V-Tamer's 20th anniversary next year, but I'm really, REALLY impatient.
>>
>>15351867
Why can't we get a WarGreymon + CresGarurumon combo for two swords? Or BlitzGreymon + MetalGarurumon for two cannons?
>>
>>15353343
>yfw they do an Omegamon Alter-G and Alter-K for these combos
>>
>>15353023
Never, Daisuke tainted that line forever.
>>
File: Omegamon_Alter-S_b.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Omegamon_Alter-S_b.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>15324405
>>15324367
>>
>Tfw no option to Jogress Blackwargreymon and Wargreymon to make a Perfect Greymon
>>
>>15343090
Still thinking they should have called it CyberGreymon
>>
>>15353509
That name actually would have been perfect. Unfortunately they wanted to nostalgia pander.

Side note, ZekeGreymon is weird to me because in some scenes he looks great and others he looks retarded.
>>
>>15352717
This one, at least, also has the bit where it's a Virus variant.
>>
>>15344527
Beelzemon
Terriermon
Mervamon
>>
File: 29143762.png (2MB, 1500x1103px) Image search: [Google]
29143762.png
2MB, 1500x1103px
It is five years to the day since Xros Wars' final episode aired on 25 March 2012.

Yes, the Digi/m/on threads really WERE half a decade ago.
>>
>>15354171
Ah yes, back when the series was board relevant. >>15335571
Not outside Xros.
>>
File: Golden_Line.jpg (150KB, 1850x320px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Line.jpg
150KB, 1850x320px
>>15353023
>V-Tamer's 20th anniversary
They alreadyt used their new digimon budget ont Blitz, Cres, Alter-s, and a brand new digimon.
>>
>>15354171
Aw, man. Where has the time gone?

>>15354205
Shit, I almost forgot about Zubamon. Well, at least Tenya Yabuno has been posting V-Tamer related sketches on his twitter, so someone acknowledges it.
>>
>>15354205

Kinda reminds me of the Jesmon line
>>
>>15354205

no they haven't

they said that there's gonna be multiple fusions (like Omegamon) in the 20th anniversary digivice, and over half of them are gonna be new digimon
>>
File: C7sBxHVXgAABnLj.jpg large.jpg (72KB, 720x373px) Image search: [Google]
C7sBxHVXgAABnLj.jpg large.jpg
72KB, 720x373px
This are the Digimons available for the 20th Anniversary V-Pet

>Can't see if Brakedramon or Slayerdramon is there
>>
>>15356342
>Source: your ass
>>
>>15356349
>No Keramon line
NO SIR, I DON'T LIKE IT.
>>
>>15351449
You missed the preorder window. Your only hope now is to camp Mandarake when it comes out and buy one second-hand.
>>
>>15356349
What even is that mess of pixels at the bottom of the Ultimate section?
>>
>>15356349
>Wasting slots with Dracomon's line
Ugh. I wish they'd stop pushing his lines. Only half of them are good and Examon is boring as hell.

>>15360193
Well, I can see it has a horn, wings and maybe two swords. I think that's supposed to be Jesmon.
>>
>>15343118
>is the failed inferior version
It's still cooler.
>>
>>15353365
So much so that even Taichi and Zero can't redeem it? I find that doubtful.
>>
>>15362640

Daisuke and vmon ruined the vmon line. Good thing the vdramon line is a completely different beast and Zero in particular evolved from a superior agumon
>>
>>15362663
wrong
>>
File: Imperialdramon_re_collectors.jpg (48KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Imperialdramon_re_collectors.jpg
48KB, 360x480px
>>15362663
Screw you, man. Even if V-Dramon's line is much cooler, XV-mon and Imperialdramon are still great designs.
>>
I personally prefer Xros anime because the protag is Shoutmon
>>
Any leaks for the new Appmon OP or ED yet?
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.