[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmic League(aka Cosmic Break 2 US/EN) End of Service

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: end_of_cs.jpg (266KB, 952x808px) Image search: [Google]
end_of_cs.jpg
266KB, 952x808px
HAHAHAHA

Game was way too slow.

Maybe Cosmic Break is next and they switch to mobage for western releases.
>>
>>15320403
Figures.

At least GetAmped 2 will live FOREVER!!!
>>
And SDGO is forever dead.
>>
File: he-man.jpg (408KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
he-man.jpg
408KB, 1280x1656px
>>15320403
>play this shit and CB because SDGO died
>CB is going to dead soon
>SDGO Next dead
>too poor to pay for Gundam Online server
>PC not strong enough to play Figure Head
>no one play titanfall 2

jesus it's like god don't want me to play online mecha games so bad.

what are some online mecha games out there.
>>
>>15320403
This makes me genuinely sad.
>>
File: wallpaper003_1920x1200.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper003_1920x1200.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Does anyone play Onigiri? If so, how much has the game changed since its NA launch? It seemed fun, but was still pretty early in development when I played it.
>>
>>15321214
Then there's FAg and the anime about building plastic girls to do arena fight like Build Fighters.

If any sort of online FAG game is made, CS can close their shops.
>>
>>15321214
>Figure Head
tried that one and holy the learning curve is way steeper than msgo
>>
>>15321214
>coping myself with World of tank/warthunder

it's so slow. it's not the same. i want my blitz lock-on laser-shooting action

should i try waframe or PSO?
>>
>>15321648
>Warframe
good for casual play until you realize you need to either pay up or wait three weeks to build a fucking gun

>PSO2
fun RPG, but the english playerbase is insanely cancerous and will make you want to kill yourself
>>
>>15320403
about time, cyberstep has gone to shit and ruined everything years ago. now for the eventual closing of CB.
>>
>>15321660
>fun RPG, but the english playerbase is insanely cancerous and will make you want to kill yourself

Very much this, true on both counts.

It doesn't have a lot of pvp (just a single mode that was just introduced last week) so if you want to fight other players, maybe look for a different game.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>15321585
It's an objective based game as opposed to outright hurrdurr derp m+2 m+2 killing.
Plant your AI partners at a point or tell them to take lead while you either flank or provide cover fire.
Tip: Use missiles are artillery. Those are pretty OP and will almost guaranteed wrecking someone out in the open.
I personally prefer heavy gunners with one medic and one mine layer as partners. Even if I can't hit anything, it'll discourage enemies from taking my capture point.

If cosmic break dies. Figureheads will be the only mecha customization game for a good while.
Sure you got things like Mechwarriors and Hawken, and maybe that new Mechwarrior game coming up, but those don't really let you customize your mech like Cosmic Break or Figureheads does. All you really do is change weapon loadouts and apply a skin as opposed to juggling between STATS or AESTHETICS.

>>15321660
>>15321648
Ship4 is where it's at.
Ship2 is cancer.
Both ships still has their fare share of try hards, but your eyes won't bleed from sheer stupidity if you manage to find a team.
Hopefully it's not a team where officers suck the dick of the only girl in existence.

I'm currently only MR 16 in Warframe, and I agree. Players are going to have to pay up eventually, or to grind it out and hope to god they get desirable stuff that they can sell on trade chat, but the trade chat is one other huge clusterfuck of cancer.
>>
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
all the whales stayed in CB
>>
Is there even RT trading in Cosmic League? One of the major issues with Cosmic Break is lack of RT trading and limited trading.
>>
>>15321971
I meant learning stuff as in navigating the UI and menu interfaces, knowing what to do as a newbie, what to spend the currencies on, customizing the 2Foot and Figureheads, important equipment stats, skills, etc.

Tutorial seems enough to teach you about playing the actual game.
>>
>>15322324
Oh, you should just run PVE for a bit then. You get some really good stuff that makes you MUCH stronger than players that jumped right into multiplayer.
>>
File: 001000000000.jpg (1MB, 1415x1000px) Image search: [Google]
001000000000.jpg
1MB, 1415x1000px
>>
>>15324402
All those fats, Himari should be an ART instead.
>>
File: 1419624648172.png (28KB, 108x86px) Image search: [Google]
1419624648172.png
28KB, 108x86px
>>15324931
Look at that slight pink below her shirt.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.