[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this image make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

>>
Wow!! Cool robot!!!
>>
File: Thats Heresy OP.png (612KB, 904x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thats Heresy OP.png
612KB, 904x768px
>>15316371
>>
How is he doing last shooting if his head's still on?
>>
It's kind of the point War in the Pocket tried to make.

It didn't change anything of course.
>>
>>15316371

>>why not both?
>>what is technological sublime
>>what are natural contradictions in life
>>
>>15316371
The anti-war message of Gundam has always been stupid and nonsensical.
>>
>>15316371
Maybe the Gundam would make it's point if it actually aimed at the fucking target.
>>
>>15316480

Unless is Wing, Its pretty Much The Star Trek OG Episode: A Taste of Armageddon with Treize being Kirk

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKmUd0zHW4w
>>
>>15316488
Fuck no. Wing's message is worse than anything UC ever said.
>>
>>15316371
Its only the later series that does that. For most Gundam series the message is very clear that this is the message. You'd have to be brain damage or a kid not to realize it. Only exception I know of is IBO
>>
>>15316488

Wing had a good core idea in discussinf drone warfare and the place of a soldier during peace. It only gave that discussion lip service at nest though, and drowned it in so much melodrama and robot fights that it became almost inconsequential, and certainly was unimportant to most of the audience.
>>
>>15316508

this is why is pretty much Rushed resume of the said episode, it gives the message but its rused due to internal problems between its autistic writer and bandai still trying to renegotiate with Tomino to make a new series after wing
>>
File: tpgmbpix.png (53KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
tpgmbpix.png
53KB, 500x295px
>>
I don't think the message goes over most people's head cause it's really fucking clear
>>
>>15316371
beam weapon is not projectile things.
it doesn't move like bullets.

>>15316481
this.
>>
File: 1421673145250.png (44KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
1421673145250.png
44KB, 500x295px
>>15316523

Fixed.
>>
>>15316371
There's like two entries in the entire franchise that had a genuine war is bad message and even so you can appreciate the cool designs will still getting the message.
>>
>>15316481
What if he's firing a warning shot?
>>
File: 00.png (39KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
39KB, 500x295px
i tried
>>
>>15317939
All the more reason it should kill someone.
>>
File: F-15C artic.jpg (1MB, 4563x3042px) Image search: [Google]
F-15C artic.jpg
1MB, 4563x3042px
>>15316371

So I think Fighter Jets are some of the coolest things around. I think they're beautiful and I have many images of them hung up on my walls.

I also think war is an awful thing that humanity should constantly be working towards preventing.

I don't know why these are somehow contradictory statements.
>>
>>15317965
Hey, I appreciated the messages, even down to enjoying Marina's speech during the final fight.
Although I won't deny it'd be cool to hear a version without it just for the sound effects.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.