[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lazy Matsumoto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 30

File: Leiji.jpg (39KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Leiji.jpg
39KB, 550x413px
>Yamato 2520 (YAMATO2520 Yamato Nī Gō Nī Zero?) was Yoshinobu Nishizaki's attempt at a sequel to Space Battleship Yamato, set several hundred years after the original series. However, Nishizaki was sued by Leiji Matsumoto for breach of copyright.

What the fuck? I hate this guy.
>>
shut the f*ck up tripf*g
>>
>>15315191
I know right

matsumoto is an ass who thinks very highly of himself
>>
>"Lazy Matsumoto"
>a meme brought to you by the same kind of cancer that brought you "Zeta sucks" memes
>>
File: 1489514889953.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489514889953.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>spending all this time rambling about a mangaka nobody cares about anymore to one of the slowest boards on a cambodian basket weaving forum
>>
>>15316338
It's not a meme if it's actually true.

Zeta sucks.
>>
>>15316498
Your opinion is shit.
>>
>>15316534
cry more zetafag
>>
>>15315191
Reminder Nishizaki's original idea for Yamato was so shit it got scrapped. Thank you based Leiji for turning it into something worth watching!
>>
Lazy Matsumoto is Lazy Lazy LAZY!!!
>>
File: 1335835622269.png (100KB, 470x330px) Image search: [Google]
1335835622269.png
100KB, 470x330px
>>15315191
Who's lazy are the cock sucking faggots tasked with being mods.

>>15315495
>hurr durr I agree with myself
>>
>>15317074
Stop shitposting. I'm not op and all I'm doing is contributing to the thread. You on the other hand is trying to derail it with your stupid shit.
>>
>>15316708
Typical of lazy people. they can't even come up with their own idea, so they get someone else's, make stupid changes and call it their own.

That's some carl macek tier shit.
>>
>>15317332
Except basically everything in Yamato is his but okay. All they had at the start was basically a ship stuck in a rock, the original idea doesn't even resemble what we got and became so iconic.
>>
File: lazyamatodesign.jpg (97KB, 800x385px) Image search: [Google]
lazyamatodesign.jpg
97KB, 800x385px
All you guys are wrong. Both Lazy and Nishizaki are shit. What made Yamato work is them constantly getting in the way of each other. In the end, because neither of them had complete creative control, we got something decent. It helps there was some good animation directors, character designers (Lazy only did rough drafts) and storyboard artists like Yasuhiko Yoshikazu and Toyoo Ashida.
>>
>>15317393
LAZY
A
Z
Y
>>
Why is he so lazy bros?
>>
>>15317559
His wife is the creator of the most successful line of Barbie doll-clones in Japan. And his fans eat any shit he does anyway. He literally is not required to give a shit about anything. And it shows.
>>
File: 8xdzgnkx.jpg (79KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
8xdzgnkx.jpg
79KB, 550x413px
Lazy 4 life yo!
>>
>>15317570
Can't wait to pick up my copes of Arcadia of My Youth and Endless Orbit while you starve for content :^)
>>
>>15317393
That's the laziest drawing I have ever seen BAKA
>>
>>15317597
Fuken lazyfag get off my board REEE
>>
>>15315191
Yet this guy has thousands of fans all over the world. Is considered one of the most influential creators in anime.
You are a lonely fuck who can't even be respected in a forum about Vietnamese graffiti and shamelessly samefag so it looks as if anyone gave a damn about what you think.
>>
>>15318077
>if anyone gave a damn about what you think.
You obviously do. And I'm not even the guy you're replying to.
>>
>>15318086
People are still buying his manga and anime so it doesn't seem to be effecting much.
>>
>>15318108
>effecting much.
ESL detected
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-11/seven-seas-licenses-captain-harlock-dimensional-voyage-manga/.110910

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-21/discotek-licenses-captain-harlock-endless-orbit-ssx-anime/.112530

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-13/discotek-licenses-arcadia-of-my-youth-urusei-yatsura-beautiful-dreamer-films-more-lupin-specials/.105330

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-21/discotek-licenses-eat-man-cosmo-warrior-zero-gun-frontier-anime-galaxy-railways-ova/.106733

https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Emeraldas-2-Leiji-Matsumoto/dp/1632363860

Can't wait to buy all of these
>>
>>15318136
>eat-man
>both the artsy adaptation and the more accurate one
Pretty based of Discotek as always.
>>
>>15318136
LAZY LAZY LAZY!!
ANON-KUN IS A LAZYFAG!!
>>
>>15318136
Matsumoto will be the death of discotek.
>>
>>15319078
>Iconic mangaka with a following will be the death of discotek

hahahaha
>>
>>15315191
Screw you OP. No matter what you say, this old geezer is a lot more successful than you are.
>>
think your lazy
and you get tricked into drawing manga without knowing how to draw
>>
>>15319115
*lazy mangaka

ftfy
>>
>>15318136
Does Discotek region lock their blu-rays?
>>
>>15318136
>>15319078
It's pretty much common sense Lazy anime is not nearly as bad as Lazy manga. Mostly because it's not made by him. And Kazuo Komatsubara is actually a pretty solid artist. His anime adaptations are also the main reason Lazy has a following in the world. People just assume it's his "style" without ever taking a look at his crappy manga.
>>
File: tumblr_nzgimpTkQ61sh9d72o8_1280.jpg (597KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzgimpTkQ61sh9d72o8_1280.jpg
597KB, 1280x1707px
>>15319693
You're aware he's won awards for his manga and that they were popular before they were adapted, ay? The people adapting his designs still keep his style and memorable quirks. Don't get why that bothers you so.
>>
>>15320031
Wrong. He got popular with self-loathing manga such as Otoko Oidon. Yamato made him relevant again. He won an award for his work in the anime. And then the only thing he did to ever get awarded was Galaxy Express, which was made after he earned his reputation from leeching on other people's work.
>>
>>15320286
>Being in this much denial

>He got popular with self-loathing manga such as Otoko Oidon

How does this contradict what I said at all? Galaxy Express was a popular manga and it spawned a 114 episode anime series and 3 movies. This is correct. You cannot call it "leeching" when he is the one responsible for the story, the designs, and just about everything else. You realize he was the director, animation director, story board artist, character designer, setting, and story for Yamato? I can link you some interviews again if you would like. There's a very good reason Toei kept coming to him during the 70's to early 80's -- he was a key to having a popular anime.

His artwork is printed on buses, trains, he has metal statues of his characters from Yamato and Galaxy Express decorating Tsuruga. You can deny him all you want to but he is an iconic and important figure in the industry.

I've never seen someone go so far and try undermine someone's work. Especially when they're someone as important as Leiji is.
>>
>>15320323
>he was a key to having a popular anime.
Yeah, based on manga he never finished. Always nice to give the hard work to other people and keep the royalties for yourself. L-A-Z-Y
>>
>>15320699
I like how you take no consideration into if the magazine the manga was canned or if the series was cancelled (like all those attempts to reboot Yamato) . Are you going to shit on Tezuka for stopping work on Hi no Tori after it was canned or Ishikawa for never finishing Getter after it was cancelled? Much like them, Leiji has non control over these things. You also for some reason COMPLETELY ignore Leiji's staff credits in the anime he worked on. Would probably require you to actually watch it though, eh? Not to mention a lot of them are completely original and don't have manga versions like The Galaxy Railways, Cosmo Warrior Zero, Maetel Legend, Space Symphony Maetel, Ozuma, Adieu Galaxy Express, Arcadia of My Youth, Endless Orbit, the various Yamato movies, INTERSTELLA 5555, Saint Elmo, Starzinger, Marine Snow, Arei no Kagami, etc.

Yes, Harlock ends midway in, the anime gives you the ending. There's also the remake.

Galaxy Express 999 (original) and Queen Millennia ARE finished. Things like Otoko Oidon, Sexaroid, Drifting Express 000, Miraizer Ban, Mystery Eve, tons of anthology series, Sexaroid, V2 Panzer, Wadachi and I'm sure most others are, too.

Then you have things like the second Galaxy Express manga on hiatus since 2005 with the final one published leading into the Galaxy Railways series. Also the Harlock Saga manga where the final few volumes never got published and are impossible to get now.

I'm sure like usual you'll retaliate with your Lazy shitposting but I've done all I can, you refuse to accept reality.
>>
>>15315191
Not surprising. He and Matsumoto had pretty conflicting visions about the original show or even their basic ideas about Japanese nationalism iirc.
>>
>>15321207
And one without the other both sucked really hard.
>>
>>15320286
>"leeches on other people's work"
>he makes it popular but doesn't win awards
>made Galaxy Express on his own
>wins awards

Good point OP, Leiji Matsumoto really does deserve the accolades he's earned through all his work.
>>
Can't wait!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-16/leiji-matsumoto-aims-to-make-work-that-links-all-his-works-together/.113531
>>
>>15318136
Considering how long it's been since they announced the Arcadia blu-ray, why aren't there amazon pre-orders yet?
>>
>>15321207
>even their basic ideas about Japanese nationalism iirc.
You mean besides picking ill-advised fights against people five times your size and power level?
>>
One day, OP read Leiji Matsumoto's name, and realized you could make a pun with "lazy".
He got so obsessed with such brilliant zinger nobody has ever thought of that it proceeded to take over all important aspects of his life, which he now solely dedicates to that, like the most specific Batman D-list villain.
>>
Hey, guys, check out what japanese fans have to say about Matsumoto-sensei!

https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2137045409097238101
>>
>>15315191
"-It's sad, milord, but that hunter is not hunting anymore.
-What does he do?
-He is fighting for his glory. He has got 50 diplomas - proofs of his fame and shot sixty haters. "
>>
It took me about 30 seconds to look up whether magazines his work was being published in ceased publishing before he could finish. Yes. Almost like he has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>15324419
>magazines his work was being published in ceased publishing before he could finish.
No wonder if they were hiring people like Lazy!
>>
>>15324419
Just in case you're the same guy who mentioned Hi no Tori and Getter Robo before, you should know better. Magazines ending have nothing to do with a series being abruptly finished. Both those series were published in more than one magazine. Sometimes the editor of another magazine can even offer a slot to the author to continue a series running on a canceled magazine. This happened with a lot of iconic manga series like Cyborg 009 and GeGeGe no Kitaro, and from there they moved to multiple magazines and publishers. That literally means nothing.
>>
>>15315191
Don't forget that when Matsumoto decided he wanted to try and make a new Yamato to spite Nishizaki it was the dumpster fire that was Great Yamato.

Matsumoto was also behind some of the absolute shittiest decisions in Yamato like retconning Farewell and "Okita was just taking a nap!"
>>
File: chrome_2017-03-17_00-20-49.png (69KB, 232x306px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-03-17_00-20-49.png
69KB, 232x306px
Meanwhile
>>
>>15324446
You reminded me of those Tezuka series that got canned. Thanks.

>>15324470
>The magazine a work is published in has nothing to do with a work being published
>losing the platform your work is published in has nothing to do with your work being published

Just stop.
>>
>>15324406
>I think he is very lazy
>Matsumoto senpai lazy lazy lazy
>The feeling of being lazy...

Oh my god
>>
>>15324544
You talk like I give a shit about Tezuka. But yeah, he sure worked a lot harder than Lazy. This is a fact. And yeah, if Lazy had any interest in resuming his series, he could have looked for another editor. He just didn't gave a fuck. If his anime adaptations would keep the money rolling, that's everything he needed. Tezuka could even do bad manga, lots of them. But Matsumoto was a fucking joke as a manga artist. If people didn't live under the impression he "created" Yamato, he would have disappeared a lot sooner. Even japanese fans agree he peaked with Galaxy Express and give him credit for that, but for the rest of his career, no one could take him serously. And his countless lawsuits made him even more pathetic to the japanese media.
>>
>>15324565
You're being too kind considering the real content.
>>
>>15315191
I actually started getting more into Leiji Matsumoto because of these threads. He's done some great work. Thanks.
>>
>>15324618
Lucky you, barely any of his manga is translated. Some of his anime are actually kinda decent, though. Mostly because he barely had anything to do with them.
>>
>>15324618
Me too. I use to think he was some sort of Japan Did Nothing Wrong Extremist. Didn't realize he was the complete opposite and still something of a nationalist.
>>
>>15324627
You can still be patriotic and acknowledge your country did some shit back in the day.
>>
Tezuka's last words were "I'm begging you, let me work!"

Imagine what Matsumoto would say.
>>
OP and this thread are cancer. Nice work shitting on a legend on a board that usually is above /a/ level oldschool ignorance. Matsumoto touched off the 70s space boom in anime with his work on Yamato and creation of GE999 and Harlock, without which many shows beloved on /m/ would have never existed.

OP samefagging every post which agrees with his idiotic view is obvious. Go hug your moe pillow and cry yourself to sleep, /a/ awaits.

The rest of this pathetic thread will be dedicated to the greatness of almighty Matsumoto.
>>
>>15324815
Matsumoto Greatness post 1: Collecting Matsumoto on Laserdisc. I have a decent collection of Leiji shows on LD - Cockpit Trilogy, Reiji Matsumoto Anime Theater (Toei Manga Matsuri short films), first 2 of 3 GE999 TV boxes, Animeigo AOMY gatefold (a priceless piece of my anime history ordered new from Animeigo themselves in the 90s), GE999 "Galaxy Box" theatrical collection (invaluable for the the full 4x3 open matted, uncropped cut), Adieu 999 gatefold (original release from like 1982 that's amazingly clean), late LD release of Queen Millennia movie on Pony Canyon gatefold, Yamato movie Perfect Collection, and I'm still forgetting some more...

I still need to find the Queen Millennia TV LD Boxes, GE999 box 3, Yamato TV, and of course SPCH and SSX on LD.
>>
>>15324815
>>15324828
I can't even get mad at you, anon. With this level of delusion, you sound helpless... So I will just pretend I have not read this.
>>
>>15324815
Matsumoto Greatness post 2: Thoughts on GE999 TV. GE999 is a thoughtful cosmic meditation that is, more or less, a straight adaptation of the original manga (showing up the idiotic stance of OP on originality). Ranging from the truly bizarre to the tragic, GE999 is part Twilight Zone, part Bradbury, and all heart.

Largely inventing the genre of "Space Western" ages before modern instances, GE999 (and, of course, the later movies) echoes the lonely desolation of the spaghetti town often as a stage for tragic, doomed figures destined to sleep beneath the backwater sands forever.

GE999 muses on the possible horrors of Transhumanism long before the idea was in vogue, with the odd horror of mechanized violation of the human essence still palpable.
>>
>>15324862
Matsumoto Greatness Post 3: Interstella. Daft Punk hired Matsumoto to create a full feature length "music video" after his work on several PV of their music. Pretty fucking cool how the old bastard staged such a comeback, beginning with the "bang" of the Cockpit OVAs in the 90s and ending with this collaboration. Leiji even got into the pages of Rolling Stone, in connection with this collab (was cool to see his art/name in that rag).
>>
>>15324877
Matsumoto's comeback thus cemented, Galaxy Railways demonstrated a fully formed Matsumoto TV show for the modern era. Bringing back Nozomi Aoki for the score from the old days was a great move too.
>>
File: Galaxy.Express.999.full.935540.jpg (195KB, 811x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy.Express.999.full.935540.jpg
195KB, 811x1000px
>>
File: front-cu.jpg (305KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
front-cu.jpg
305KB, 1024x768px
>>15324893
>>
File: Queen Millennia promo.jpg (47KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
Queen Millennia promo.jpg
47KB, 600x493px
>>15324898
Leiji in his Count Dracula tux at a Queen Millennia movie event (circa 1982) with soundtrack composer/performer Kitaro.
>>
File: img_2_m.jpg (189KB, 560x669px) Image search: [Google]
img_2_m.jpg
189KB, 560x669px
Matsumoto and cat feed upon OPs butthurt and attain even more power.
>>
File: 3254354364.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3254354364.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
Cima did nothing wrong
>>
File: himiko.jpg (471KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
himiko.jpg
471KB, 1024x768px
Leiji Matsmoto designed boat, Himiko. Nothing says lazy more than creating an original design for a craft like this and seeing it built. "b..b.b.bbut Matsumoto hasn't done anything in years.." HAHAHA.
>>
Interesting interview between DOA's Itagaki and Leiji, as the later visited his studio: http://www.valhallagamestudios.com/en/2010/11/crosstalk-special-matsumoto-01-01.html
>>
>>15324372
Perhaps the one who best put in words the difference between Matsumoto and Nishizaki, was Cosmo DNA conclusion of their commentary for Farewell Space Battleship Yamato:

>Leiji Matsumoto reportedly refused to work on the final scenes due to his own feelings on the subject.(The Yamato suicide attack) This seemed to be a bone of contention between Matsumoto and Nishizaki. Nishizaki valued death and sacrifice, while Matsumoto viewed these characters as his children and wanted to see them live on.

> This schism was a product of the critical age difference between the two men. Director Noboru Ishiguro, who is the same age as Leiji Matsumoto, once noted that they both experienced consistent differences of opinion based on the fact that Nishizaki was slightly older than they were. Nishizaki was born in 1934, which meant he lived through Japan’s war with America during the very impressionable years of 7-11. Ishiguro and Matsumoto were born four years later, so they were only 3-7 during the war, barely old enough to remember them.

>Matsumoto may have an even more personal reason for disliking the ending. His father was a squadron leader during the war. He has memories of his father being approached by the widows of the men he flew with, who would often ask him “Why didn’t you bring my husband home?” The elder Matsumoto’s only answer was “I’m sorry.” (This also informs the scene in TV Episode 1, where Kodai asks Okita why he didn’t bring his brother home, and Okita’s only response is “I’m sorry.”) Matsumoto patterned Okita after his father. The idea of Okita encouraging Kodai to sacrifice his own life may have been particularly distasteful to Matsumoto.
>>
>>15324930
She looks like a dick bully.
>>
>>15324828
>>15324862
>>15324877
>Matsumoto is so great, now let me list all the things he didn't do like tv adaptations of his lazy manga
>>
>>15325652
Stupid fuck, Matsumoto personally created that Daft Punk movie from nothing, as there was never a manga in the first place.

Stupid fuck with manure for brains, do you expect the man to hand animate every fucking cel? If that's your definition of "create", then 99% of the anime out there has "lazy" creators (or no creator at all by your twisted definition), save for rare exceptions like Miyazaki. Stupid fuck, did you know that Matsumoto personally redrew some key scenes in Yamato even, the show that Nish always gets credit for, in addition to basically creating everything about the look and feel of the show?

This is a Matsumoto Greatness thread now, if you missed that fact, so you will not be replied to again.
>>
How do we cool Lazyrager's butthurt?
>>
File: yosei_2.jpg (480KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
yosei_2.jpg
480KB, 600x865px
Matsumoto Greatness Post: Pulp Novel Illustration. Here's some rare illustrations the Master himself did for pulp novel "Northwest Smith" in the early 70s.
>>
File: yosei_5.jpg (353KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
yosei_5.jpg
353KB, 600x842px
>>15326324
>>
File: yosei_6.jpg (524KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
yosei_6.jpg
524KB, 600x860px
>>15326327
>>
File: yosei_7.jpg (351KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
yosei_7.jpg
351KB, 600x855px
>>15326333
>>
File: yosei_13.jpg (460KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
yosei_13.jpg
460KB, 600x850px
>>15326339
>>
File: yosei_15.jpg (502KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
yosei_15.jpg
502KB, 600x829px
>>15326349
>>
File: beast_12.jpg (353KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
beast_12.jpg
353KB, 600x845px
>>15326356
Caption: "What was that you said about Matsumoto being lazy, you festering sack of pus?"

- Illustration for Moorcock novel
>>
File: beast_18.jpg (511KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
beast_18.jpg
511KB, 600x832px
>>15326365
Fully formed "Matsumoto Gages" as early as 1972. A visual motif that is a signature of the Master.
>>
File: Originaux_-_Yamato_(1).jpg (954KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Originaux_-_Yamato_(1).jpg
954KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>15326365
The ability to draw in full like this does in no way say anything about his manga making abilities.

Anyone can do these kind of art when they have all the time in the world.

Leiji manga sucks, because he's lazy.
>>
File: 170aff04b7b26bbebd3e8091dafb2d67.jpg (108KB, 682x1000px) Image search: [Google]
170aff04b7b26bbebd3e8091dafb2d67.jpg
108KB, 682x1000px
>>
File: Matsumoto_Large.jpg (140KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
Matsumoto_Large.jpg
140KB, 570x320px
Matsumoto in France celebrating his 60th year of creating manga. The French awarded him a "knighthood of letters" which is represented by the medal he has on which makes him a chevalier. A fucking legend.
>>
>>15326487
The French are pretty clueless when it comes to Matsumoto.

They like him, because they grew up on Captain Harlock, the toei tv series, which is far superior to anything Matsumoto has actually done himself.

He can take credit for the conception, but that's about it. He's an idea man. He comes up with plenty of both good and downright terrible ideas, but he can't do a decent manga to save his life.
>>
File: 0021.jpg (450KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
0021.jpg
450KB, 768x1024px
Leiji Chillin' with Daft Punk at the Matsumoto home in Nerima, Tokyo. Their collaboration, Interstella 5555 was a unique Matsumoto creation, ad nihilo, that began with a series of music videos. I was stunned to see the familiar 70's art on the music channels in the USA back at the turn of the millennium...another brilliant Matsumoto success.
>>
>>15326299
>Stupid fuck, Matsumoto personally created that Daft Punk movie from nothing, as there was never a manga in the first place.
God, we're reaching new levels of mass hysteria here. Do people really believe in this?
>>
>>15326548
Not even trolling, seek medical help.
>>
>>15326509
It's more like he comes up with cool ideas, but there's no substance to any of them. Harlock himself makes no sense. He actually got mad Rintaro gave him clear motivations in the show. Everything needs to be vague in Leiji's little world, because that's what means to be a "true man". You don't know what you want or what fight for, or whatever. You just keping making monologues about "freedom, my flag, my friend, true man, endless journey, sea of stars, etc" and pretend any of this means anything other than pretentious ramblings not even himself can understand.

By the way, Leiji hates the very thing this board is all about. He hates robots and robot anime, he said the era of robot anime was over by 1978 when Harlock and Galaxy Express came out. He also hates androids, cyborgs, mutants, espers and everything else related to these, because only human body is perfect. How pretentious and self-deluded can someone get? And let's not even discuss how many times he accused people of stealing his ideas, he's truly a crazy self-obsessed old man and the japanese agree. You don't see any of the other manga pioneers doing this kind of shit. Well, except maybe for Tezuka, but that's another story.
>>
>>15326687
>He also hates androids, cyborgs, mutants, espers and everything else related to these, because only human body is perfect. How pretentious and self-deluded can someone get?

Read up on Transhumanism and get back to me. Bertrand Russell once wrote of the "total control" implications of merely a "Brave New World" eugenics, which would utterly quash human freedom, rebellion against the state, and even the ability to rebel against a malicious state. Plugging your brain in through Transhumanism makes that look like Disneyworld, with fucking ghost hacking a very real implication of a complete understand of neurology and brain interfacing.
>>
Theme of this thread?

S A M E F A G
A
M
E
F
A
G
>>
>>15326835
Let's not get pedantic here, please. Don't make a Lazy out of yourself.
>>
File: Crisis_JP.png (925KB, 655x758px) Image search: [Google]
Crisis_JP.png
925KB, 655x758px
>>15326859
If you can't even understand basic philosophy and ethics, you are in no position to criticize Matsumoto's beef with those cold bastards that are machine men.

Chill the fuck out and enjoy some Leiji art.
>>
>>15326878
No, I passed this phase years ago and I'm not going back. You will outgrow it too once you get out of your teenage years. At least I hope you will.
>>
>>15326878
MOMMY!!!!
>>
what i don't understand by now is why the fuck people still keep replying to this thread.

Everyone knows at this point that the OP is just trying to make Leiji fans salty, so why do you guys keep feeding him? Just ignore his threads and he will slowly fade out from here
>>
>>15327105
Matsumaeda/Lazyrager has been doing this garbage for over a year now. He won't stop anytime soon.
>>
>>15326878
>basic philosophy and ethics

More like bullshit. Fear of cybernetics and improving the human body is just being a luddite. Everyone with a pacemaker is a cyborg IRL. Hell, depending how far you stretch the definition of an enhancement, people with glasses are cyborgs too.

Overcoming flaws of a human body with power of science and progress is not only ethical, it's a moral imperative.
>>
>>15326878
there was no philosophy involved when Lazy shamed a musician publicly.
>>
>>15328134
>Matsumaeda

What?
>>
>>15315191
>Yamato 2520
But yamato 2520 is shit, amirite?
>>
File: leiji yamato.png (164KB, 1352x1492px) Image search: [Google]
leiji yamato.png
164KB, 1352x1492px
>Be OP
>Be fucking retarded
>>
>>15326655
Discovery and the subsequent anime are two of the greatest works of art ever created.
>>
File: dai_yamato_zero_go.jpg (300KB, 2167x1574px) Image search: [Google]
dai_yamato_zero_go.jpg
300KB, 2167x1574px
>>15315191
Don´t forget he also made this (great shit) sequel.
>>
>>15334666
>Matsumoto claiming he did everything again
>No one wants to put his name on anything Yamato-related anymore.
>Finds a way to shamelessly makes money with Yamato-rip off pachinko game.
>>
>>15335422
The hybrid Yamato/Blue Arcadia is actually a pretty cool design I thought.

But that OVA was an incredible turd
>>
>>
>>15334666
Thanks for BTFO'ing the Lazyrager, Satan.
>>
>>15315191
¿
>>
>>15334666
Despite all of his reworkings, the show still wasn't even good. In fact, it was extremely boring.

Seriously, fuck Lazy Matsumoto. This interview paints him exactly the way I thought; an arrogant douchebag taking credit for everyone else's efforts.

He reminds me of those douche over at Harmony Goy.
>>
>>15334666
>they left everything up to me
That's probably because Matsumoto annoyed the staff by denigrating their work so much and in the end that they got fed up and let him do all the work. He didn't have to rewrite those scripts. He didn't have to do the storyboards. He did all of those so that he can claim that he's the creator of it.

Lazy was hired to be the art director. How the fuck can he claim that Yamato is his? This is like me being hired at a job, and I end up doing everything myself. Sure, I might have done everything myself, but that's under the company's hours. The end product still doesn't belong to me.

This fucking asshole. I agree with OP. The hate is well deserved.
>>
>>15344592
>Agreeing with yourself.
>>
>>15344599
I'm not OP.

But Matsumoto's art is pretty bad and he's an arrogant douche. No wonder he has haters. He deserves it.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.