[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Fighter G-Gundam BD 2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

Is there any updated on the 2nd bluray box being dubbed? Or any place to just torrent it without the dub? RX782 dubbed the first box, hope he's working on the second.
>>
>>15312598
He is working on the second box and will get to it in time, but his actual job comes first. I think he said later this month or early next month he might be finished.
>>
Speaking about G Gundam, could somebody if they have it, help seed this torrent because everyone is stuck at 96%.

https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=900173
>>
>>15312598
I am, I am. I DO have some good news, mainly for myself.

Unlike my previous job, where I had local admin privileges to the OSX workstations, my current job is very strict with user permissions. A colleague of mine happens to have a local admin username and provided it to me a while back, but for some reason, Homebrew (and everything else) wouldn't install, so it was extremely difficult for me to get proper encoding software on the machines.

Last Friday, I finally got it to install, and have also sorted out some VapourSynth nonsense (again, made all the more complicated due to the permission bullshit), so I will begin encoding the remaining episodes at work yet again. Dual E5 Xeons, and no electrical cost on my part. Last month really hammered me more than I remembered, which kinda made me hesitate to blast through the remaining episodes again.
>>
>>15314034
Yesss, you are a miracle worker. The true Greatest of all Time!
>>
>>15314034
>Dual Xeons

Holy shit
>>
Speaking of, I didn't have access to my main computer when the thread for the first set was still around. Does anyone have the torrent link handy?
>>
File: I am Lazy.png (394KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
I am Lazy.png
394KB, 460x460px
>>15317673
Did you even bother to check nyaa?
>>
>>15314034
Can I pay you to also work on the extras (scanning the booklet/translating the commentary/drama CD) and make a torrent of those too?

I'm a bit low of money right now so I don't know if it'd happen anytime soon, but when I can afford it if you'd be willing to i'd be happy to do so.
>>
>>15321211
EG doesn't translate. He's great with encoding, but he's not actually a translator.

And does he even have the booklets? I assumed he downloaded ISO and BDMV files off of Japanese P2P sharing.
>>
>>15321211
He doesn't have the physical copy, friend. He downloaded the torrent from Japanese seeders that ripped the Blu-ray ISO/other files and encoded them for digital files. If it's on the Blu-ray you can usually expect it to be in his releases, anything physical like booklets you will have to look elsewhere.
>>
File: 1485666730802.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485666730802.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>
>>15314034
So will these be getting out faster or something?
>>
File: 1478123704695.jpg (86KB, 426x416px) Image search: [Google]
1478123704695.jpg
86KB, 426x416px
>>
Domon getting cucked by Master Asia's horse
>>
>>15329755
That's ok. He has Allenby.
>>
>>15325396
They'll get encoded faster, but not necessarily released faster. This really just makes it a lot easier for me to literally afford encoding.
>>
>>15329773
Well, she's from Sweden so Muhammad probably has her.
>>
>>15329845
She's from space Sweden.
>>
File: I must.jpg (24KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
I must.jpg
24KB, 500x377px
>>15329854
>implying
>>
>>15332595
For the sake of preserving stereotypes everyone has to stick to their national colony.

Why else would people live in a giant sombrero.
>>
>>15314034
Rx, I thought you gave up the ghost?
>>
>>
>>15329837
Would encoding things from say, mkv to mp4 for various reasons via Handbrake rack up a lot of electricity costs? Or is your set-up with encoding the BDMVs to 1.4gb while retaining just about all of the quality what costs a lot?
>>
Is this ass-kino?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.