[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANN continues bad gundam propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 089347438.png (125KB, 294x167px) Image search: [Google]
089347438.png
125KB, 294x167px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/mobile-suit-gundam-0080/war-in-the-pocket/complete-collection/.113348

The sheeple continue to eat up nonsense.
>>
>>15312124
>Dated musical score and a few stereotypical dub performances

pretty minor complaints, 0080's music is pretty godawful, especially compared to 0083 a couple years later.
>>
>>15312124
There is so much wrong with that review it isn't even funny
>>
>>15312124

more clikcbaits and more ann trolls coming up here to shitpost...
>>
>>15312124
buy a banner
>>
>>15312188
Not trolls if they speak the truth
>>
>>15312188
>clikcbaits
It's a review of a product. That's one of the least clikbaity things there is.
>>
>>15312124
Stop shilling ANN Lauren.
>>
It's about time /m/ calls into question this reviewer's reviewing credentials if she's that easily manipulated by mediocrity like WitP but slams the amazing Victory Gundam.
>>
>>15312192
Focusing on the current thing is one of the oldest and most fundamental values of clickbait
>>
>more fucking """review""" threads
STOP FUCKING TREATING THIS BOARD LIKE /v/ GOD DAMNIT
>>
Posting ANN links should be a bannable offence just like Kotaku links are on /v/.
>>
Overall (dub) : B+
Overall (sub) : A
Story : A
Animation : A
Art : A
Music : B-

you say they gave it a bad score?
>>
>>15312421
>Posting should be a bannable offense
FTFY
>>
>>15312437
this shit doesn't deserve As
>>
>>15312124
>>Dated musical score and a few stereotypical dub performances
...what?
>>
Overall (dub) : Solid Snake
Overall (sub) : I lack the ability to judge another cultures voice acting
Story : C-
Animation : B+
Art : B
Music : D-

Better ?
>>
>>15312421
funfact: apparently, reporting this shit gets you banned.
>>
>>15312437
Shut up, SHUT UP

NOBODY is allowed to disagree with me, you petulant fuck! You loathsome cunt! I'm the one with good taste here! ANYBODY who criticizes ANYTHING that I like is RETARDED!
>>
>>15312527
Actually that does fit 0080 quite nicely, much better.
>>
>>15312540
And that sums up the mentality of every single person on the internet.

I know it's a gag; it's still not too far off from the truth in some circles.
>>
>>15312421
This desu
>>
File: autist.jpg (32KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
32KB, 512x384px
>>15312501
>>
>>15312534
funfact: apparently, this OP here is full of shit as I still can post freely in here.
>>
music was good though
>>
>>15312371
>Victory
>Amazing
You are a funny person.
>>
File: Moeagare Faggot.png (253KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Moeagare Faggot.png
253KB, 640x480px
>>15312124
Let me see if I have any fucks to give.
Ok bye fag.
>>
>>15312124
>Dated musical score and a few stereotypical dub performances
Anyone who ever watched 0080 will have these complaints. 0080 is in my top ten and I agree with those complaints.
They gave it an A, what are you bitching about?
>>
>>15313529
No, it's fucking awful synthesizer music. You know how much GOOD synthesizer music there was by '89? You could throw a fucking rock at composers and most of the ones you hit would be good at a synthesizer score. And yet the dead faggot who did 0080 couldn't. The only other things he did of note were that shitty live action movie of Uzumaki and fucking Psychic Wars, that is not a stellar track recordfor a composer. The fucking TRAILER for 0080 had better music than the actual series, why the fuck couldn't they get Kenji Kawai to do the whole score?
>>
>>15312124
>OP continues shitposting about his personal boogeyman
ftfy
>>
>that comment section
What the hell is wrong with people?
>>
>>15312191
ANNfag outed himself
>>
>>15314851
he's right though
>>
>>15312124
>ANN review of Build Fighters

Overall (dub) : F
Overall (sub) : A
Story : B+
Animation : A
Art : A
Music : A

+ A beautiful, melodic, high-energy toy commercial. Rewards fans for Gundam knowledge, but equally engaging as a “gateway show” for newcomers
− Simple plot is left unfinished and ripe for a sequel (with more continuity than Gundam Build Fighters Try), crappy english dub

>left unfinished
It's the best ending it could've had. What is unfinished about it?
>>
>>15313767
That Lauren gave it such a high score. 0080 has finally been hit by the Extreme Gundam Opinion Backlash.
>>
>>15315326
her credentials need to be called into question, she's brainwashed people not unlike Anita Sarkesian
>>
>>15315339
I...what? Her opinions are pretty bog standard, and I don't know how sharing them is akin to brainwashing.

And what the hell does Anita have to do with this?
>>
>>15315460
>And what the hell does Anita have to do with this?
Have you looked at their fans and feminist agendas? If it was announced they turned out to be the same person I couldn't be shocked to save my life.
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FandomRivalry/AnimeAndManga

>gundam fans vs. ANN
>>
>>15315716
>Typical gundam fans, mostly veterans, both on and off the site heavily slammed these articles for either being grossly inaccurate or leaving out key information. While most of the fandom on both sides of the Pacific has been slamming IBO, ANN praises it for superficial reasons while demeaning legitimately good entries fans like.
I wonder who it is that wrote this...
>>
>>15315716
>http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FandomRivalry/AnimeAndManga>gundam fans vs. ANN

Yet another proof tvtropes is a fucking cancer
>>
>>15315716
>tvtropes
wow we've found bold new realms of faggot for the ANN crying threads to pioneer
>>
>>15315837
someone with a functioning brain
>>
>>15315716
Logos vs. ConRevo got a mention? Neat!
>>
>>15315897
Oh, I'm sure they're very high functioning autistics indeed.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.