[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wasted potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Seabook_Arno.png (558KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
Seabook_Arno.png
558KB, 1280x691px
ITT: Wasted potential
>>
File: 007.jpg (355KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
355KB, 800x1200px
>>15311446
>implying
He was a badass pilot and he's one of those few protags that got a happy ending.
>>
>>15311446
Seabook was fine in the movie though, plus there's Crossbone
>>
>>15311481
>>15311545
>comics

lol.........
>>
>>15311588
>.........

fucking reddit

how do we stop them
>>
>>15311481
>>15311545
As "badass" as he was in the manga, he wasn't really that compelling a character. Seeing him struggle and go through tons of shit in F91 with his family and Cecily was a lot more interesting than his relatively one-note personality in Crossbone.
>>
>>15311446
F91 in general was wasted potential
Gorgeous animation and MS designs but the characters and plot got the short end of the stick
I kinda want this to get a proper full length remake
>>
Nah, Seabook is one of my favourite protagonists. He's had enough development for a movie. Plus he hasn't gone through an autistic phase like the other UC pilots.
>>
>>15311669
Did Judau had an autistic phase?
I dont recall him having one
>>
>>15311481
>He was a badass pilot and he's one of those few protags that got a happy ending.
Umm, most Gundam protags get a happy ending. Only a few of them end up dead, mentally unstable, or live a miserable life.
>>
>>15311678
>Trying to steal the Zeta for the 1st 7 episodes
>Defying orders to 'find' Lenia
>Trusting Mondo and Beecha after they threw the whole Argama crew under the bus twice

They all didn't last long maybe 3 episodes max for each point.
>>
I wish they'd do more late UC stuff instead of wanking to the OYW every chance they get.
>>
>>15311846
UC Gundam needs a break from trying to fill in the time gaps between Tomino's work with more conflicts. Post Victory UC when?! Let Japan adapt G-Saviour or something afterwards.
>>
>>15311846
I agree, but Bandai doesn't.
>>
>>15311680

also he looks like Elmer Fudd with a faggot wig
>>
>>15311860
17 years gap and we got something extremely exaggerated with Unicorn

imagine the possibilities in 30 years time gap between F91 and Victory

but of course every corrupt corporation will always ignore the goldmine and play it safe

it's the elephant in the room of bandai executives
>>
>>15312459
My biggest intrigue with Late UC is wanting to know how it works
Especially post Unicorn
I guess both Feds and Zeeks finally got along for a while until the Crossbone Vanguard and later the Zanscare Empire screw everything up, theres probably a few Newtypes in power but not a lot since they are rare in general
>>
>>15312459
If they adapt every Early UC manga under the sun (except École du Ciel, because Mikimoto can never finish anything now), they'll eventually realise that there's no more room left and move upwards.
>>
>>15311860
Crossbone Dust is supposed to be post-Victory. Though the moment something animated comes up that contradicts it Dust is thrown out the window.
>>
>>15312459

It's not an elephant if they just don't care about it, only if they won't acknowledge it despite how overbearing it is. They've spoken about it in the past at cons, mostly to say they are considering it, but it's unlikely to be all that overbearing an issue even if they hadn't.

>>15312478

Even if they animated them all they'd just move on to more alternate early UC works like Origin and Thunderbolt, not mid or late UC.
>>
File: CV5UzgHW4AAx6xC.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CV5UzgHW4AAx6xC.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>15312520
I'm convinced that Hasegawa will do the entirety of Late UC time gaps until he eventually reaches G-Saviour/G Reco. Unless he does pic-related even then.
>>
>>15312543
I'd like to see how he manages to set up G-Saviour. Supposedly the novelization is more in line with classic UC than the film is, but I haven't read it so I'm not sure.
>>
>>15311446
I'm really dissapointed because F91 is my second favourite gundam design after the Nu Gundam. Shame it didn't get a full legnth show.
>>
>>15312459
how about they just reboot zll the UC series. Zeta, ZZ, CCA, F91, Victory fuck the series up sure zeta maybe good for some but its pretty bad with its cartoon villains and its shity transforming ms
>>
>>15312510
They're already calling stories like Thunderbolt AU-UC, dummy. They will make it forever.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.