[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Press secretary Sean Spicer in a gundam outfit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1489366881545.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489366881545.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
This is Press secretary Sean Spicer in a gundam outfit.
>>
>>15311011
Is there actual proof that it is him, like a photo with the helmet off, or is this just a bullshit meme that people desperately want to keep alive?
>>
File: sean spicer.jpg (100KB, 749x914px) Image search: [Google]
sean spicer.jpg
100KB, 749x914px
>>15311052

1. He was the White House Easter bunny. Seems to establish him liking to dress up.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/politics/sean-spicer-easter-bunny/

2. In context, the tweet refers to the people standing beside the gundam suit. The implication is that Sean is the one in the suit. If not, why is he taking a picture of seemingly a random person?
>>
>>15311052
They pay him in VOTOMs figures.
>>
>>15311011
HE'S /OURGUY/
>>
>>15311011
He also cosplays while on the job, as grumpy cat.
>>
File: Spicer.png (126KB, 1259x568px) Image search: [Google]
Spicer.png
126KB, 1259x568px
>>15311011
>>
>>15311090
>1. Seems to establish him liking to dress up.

Could have been a gig. Just because a person dresses up as a cartoon character at an amusement park doesnt mean it was their life-long passion to do so. Sometimes a job is a job.

>2. In context, the tweet refers to the people standing beside the gundam suit. The implication is that Sean is the one in the suit. If not, why is he taking a picture of seemingly a random person?

Can this tweet actually be linked back to an official Spicer Twitter account? Otherwise it could be a photoshop by a bitter liberal that wanted to make Spicer look bad.

We are in the era of fake news. I am not going to believe this shit unless there is concrete proof.
>>
>>15311011
I mean, you see all sorts of idiots on /m/. Not surprising you'd see one more.
>>
>>15311181
Kind of weak counterarguments.

What about it's still unclear if he's in the suit or just sharing the pic of his friends and someone else in the suit as an example of the con.
>>
>>15311181
Yes, the image comes from his actual twitter account.

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/status/302491904707272704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Now, as for whether Spicer is the guy in the Gundam suit...thinking about it, I'm not sure. He just says he's with the two other people in the shot, so maybe he took a picture of them with some Gundam cosplayer. But if he wasn't the cosplayer, you'd think he'd have mentioned their twitter handle. I suppose someone would have to actually ask him to be sure. Why not try to do so at his next press conference or something? If we have a /m/an in Washington, Spicer would probably welcome a funny question.
>>
His wife was a tv producer, it adds up.
>>
>>15311192
>Kind of weak counterarguments.
Asking for real proof is a weak counterargument?

>>15311195
>But if he wasn't the cosplayer, you'd think he'd have mentioned their twitter handle.

Not really, you take a photo with con people pretty quick, asking for their twitter doesnt seem like something you would ask in those few seconds.
>>
>>15311235
Asserting that a guy with degrees and already considerable clout in the GOP would need to take or wouldn't be able to refuse a gig as a dress-up character for kids is hardly asking for proof.
It's pretty fucking far from it.
He married a television producer and has 2 kids, do you really think he didn't volunteer.
I'm not any of these other anons, and agree that's no solid evidence, but your comment about what he did for those kids is mind-boggling.
>>
>>15311254
>solid evidence (that he's in the gundam)
Forgot to clarify.
>>
>>15311090
>If not, why is he taking a picture of seemingly a random person?

Have you never been to a fucking con?

Holy shit, just go look at /cgl/, you tard. People dress up as shit they like to get noticed. Other people notice them and take pictures.

This happens at literally every con. Which he is at. Because it says so in the fucking tweet.
>>
>>15311132
>morally bankrupt
stopped reading right there
kys for screencapping that shit
>>
File: 4729916258_ec95854945_b.jpg (129KB, 762x576px) Image search: [Google]
4729916258_ec95854945_b.jpg
129KB, 762x576px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-7y0g10hc
I'm pretty sure that's Nixon in the mazinger costume, probably filmed some time after he met Robocop
>>
This election was some funny shit, I tell ya what.
>>
>>15311235
Asking for proof is not a counterargument at all.

A counterargument is an argument on its own and brings up its own evidence to form a contradictory line of reasoning.

Saying 'citation needed' is not a fucking argument. Rather, try providing your own citations that disprove his point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.