[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was their relationship so bad when they loved each other so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Kaji and Misato.jpg (89KB, 563x808px) Image search: [Google]
Kaji and Misato.jpg
89KB, 563x808px
Why was their relationship so bad when they loved each other so much?
>>
>>15300946
Because Misato is a wreck of a human being (with daddy issues) and Kaji is a spy working as a quadruple-agent
>>
Because sometimes love's not enough and relationships can get messy fast.
Also, fuck you for reminding me of my IRL Misato.
>>
>>15300946

this as >>15300990 said and because ANNO DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PROPER RELATIONSHIP!
>>
>>15300946

Love can start relationships, but that doesn't mean Love can make relationships work.

You need other things besides love, such as an openness to intimacy, mutual respect, and perseverance, all of which can be absence where love exists (and vice versa)
>>
>>15301146
What I never understood about relationships is that, aren't you supposed to have all those things listed for eachother 'before' love actually happens.

The problem with irl relationships is that people retardedly think they can somehow build a real relationship that started on lustig each other's shallow attributes.
>>
>>15300946
There is also the fact that she had a secret desire to fuck Shinji because he was a younger man and she wanted attention.
>>
>>15302340
Apparently Kaji wants to fuck Shinji too, in the terrible new Eva stuff
>>
>>15301089
>ANNO DOESN'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PROPER RELATIONSHIP!
The whole point of EVA was that all the characters had issues and were fucked up.
>>
File: 1410352442288.jpg (104KB, 1280x268px) Image search: [Google]
1410352442288.jpg
104KB, 1280x268px
>>15302350
Doesn't necessarily mean they were well written or realistically done.

>>15302340
It's because she needed the release given that Kaji and his cock wasn't around. She "needed" him only in that sense.

>>15301089
Didn't he say after making it that he needed to learn how to write female characters better? Seems he never did, though.
>>
As much as you can love someone just love does not guarantee that a couple will work out, just as Anon pointed out.
>>
>>15301089
Do you? Seems like they've been getting increasingly harder to make and especially maintain, to the point that I believe humans only maintain relationships for material incentive when the freedom to leave whenever they want.
>>
>>15300946
Really great sex=/=love
>>
>>15302345
That was a literal one-off scene that was a joke, stop reading so much into it ya fuckin fag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.