[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GITS movie to use anime VAs for Japanese audio dub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/12777088

Original movie/SAC voices for Motoko, Batou and Togusa confirmed for the movie dub.
>>
>>15300625
I bet it's the SAC Makoto, the Pork in the Shell Makoto is more like that than the '95 movie Makoto.
>>
>>15300660
It's the same actor you fucking retard
>>
>>15300727
>not knowing who all the VAs are = fucking retard

Only if you're an autist.
>>
>>15300771
>Being a casual scum who have no passion nor dedication in a niche board like /m/.
First day here or something?
>>
>>15300796
Sorry your real life is so shitty that you have to take it out on anons.
>>
>>15300818
Man, you're new as fuck.
>>
>>15300771

No but talking shit about them despite not knowing who they are sure as fuck is.
>>
File: 1488665102390.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488665102390.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>15300818
Go back whence you came.
>>
All jokes aside, the VAs don't fucking matter. All the animated versions of Motoko so far haven't been very challenging to voice-act as.

Any deep-voiced female VA worth her salt could do it.

Thinking that the VAs of the movie/series were so fucking amazing that you need to look them up and remember their names, now that is embarrassing, because it's wrong as fuck.

It's the kind of dumb fanboyism that makes people overlook the mediocre aspects of the franchise and makes them crave for anything that has the Ghost in the Shell title, including this new movie, especially if it has the "original VAs" doing the Japanese dub, like it fucking matters at all.

And the marketing experts who came up with the live-action movie know it very well.

Unfortunately it's now too late to delete this thread.
>>
>>15301066
Nice damage control faggot, just because you're being ignorant and don't know any jackshit about topic in question doesn't mean that the other have to stoop to your level.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.