[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSV-R The Return of Johnny Ridden Volume 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: _cover.jpg (624KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
_cover.jpg
624KB, 1129x1600px
Greetings gentle/m/en. All your MSV-R are belong to us.

Dank memes aside, we bring you volume 13 of MSV-R Return of Johnny Ridden. Big /m/anly brofist to Delta for always shopping!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7ozn1o9mkbrm3v/MSV-R_Return_of_Johnny_Ridden_vol_13.zip

Past volumes and other works we translated can be found here.

http://pastebin.com/zDqTp4hj
>>
man I hope the translation isn't as garbage as your dated colloquialisms
>>
>>15299558
get fucked Deacon
>>
>>15299559

Isn't Deacon a massive faggot, like, even by /m/'s standards?

Getting fucked is probably a priority for him.
>>
>>15299564
kek
>>
>>15299559
Isn't Deacon friends with nozaku? Why the fuck would be flame him?
>>
>>15299564
Gunpla and homo, I'd fuck him anon-kun.
>>
>>15299564
Yes, he picks up projects then abandons them half way through constantly. It stops other groups picking them up as he started them and we never get an ending.
>>
>>15299934
Lol and what other groups have done Gundam that haven't died out? Zeonic has been golden for a while with releases. Show me someone other than Deacon and Nozaku here that bother with Gundam
>>
File: 1404622880002.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1404622880002.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
must every Nozaku thread devolve into comparing scanlator dicks and a "hurhur Deacon is a faggot" thread?
>>
Not sure where all this hostility towards Deacon comes from in these threads. We're actually on pretty good terms with him!
>>
>>15301359
Nothing actually, it just one guy that feels butthurt because zeonic doesn't scanlate gundam manga that he wants.
>>
>>15299771

He looks like a bit of a creeper desu. He is pretty fit though.
>>
>>15302230

I guess "fit" is subjective. But seriously, what does all this shit matter?
>>
Katana v3 is the next right?

Also, does this series looks like it is ending soon?
>>
いいかよく聞け日本のスタッフはザクすらもともに作れないんだ、ガンダムクラスなんて寝言だ
>>
Nozaku and Delta,thanks again for some good gundam side material
>>
File: uoyg75y8hij.jpg (164KB, 1511x846px) Image search: [Google]
uoyg75y8hij.jpg
164KB, 1511x846px
>>15300595
>>15301359
This.

Let's un-derail this thread, shall we gentlemen?

>>15303008
Yes.

Kinda hard to tell. I predict one more volume to acquire the Sangre Azul, 2 more to get to the Minaret, and 2 more for whatever twists Ark Performance might have in store.

>>15303021
>Alright listen up Japanese staff can't even make a zaku together, so a Gundam class would be sleep-talking
7/10 would kek again.

>>15303153
Anytime!
>>
So what is char going out in, Proto Doga maybe.

This could lead into a proto doga vs a proto Jegan when Yazan decides to join in on the fun
>>
File: Rimia.jpg (48KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
Rimia.jpg
48KB, 334x334px
>>15299548
Oh man, I've been waiting for this! Reading it makes me realize just how much I've missed it, so thanks for not forgetting it OP.
>>
>>15303869
I wonder, it's pretty cool to see how his forces are using the Bawoo at the moment. It's also interesting how it's heavily implied that some of Haman's remnants joined the EFF while Glemy's went on to form Char's Neo Zeon.

I wonder who's going to use the Gyan?
>>
>>15303008
>>15303801
I think someone mentioned in the last release thread that it looked like 5/6 more volumes alright but that's still 2 years of the crazy adventures of Johnny Ridden feat. A CHAR, and some guy called Bob.

No seriously 5 maybe 6 volumes could finish this off and make a very good reference for what gundam manga should aspire too, but my fear is Banrise will want to continue to milk the P-Bandai exclusives and this will drag on into a char vs johnny style mini neo zeon civil war that people will then use as an excuse to explain why char was beaten by amuro and they will forget to even deal with the Sangre Azul & the Minaret.
>>
File: 1469273771619.jpg (71KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469273771619.jpg
71KB, 1440x1080px
>>15299548
>revenge of Ide
wait
WHAT
>>
Thanks a lot,Can you translate matsunga manga please>>cause johnny appeared in it?
>>
>>15303801

I'm starting to see why >>15299558 said what they did considering you can't even translate what >>15303021 said correctly.
>>
>>15304491
He barely shows up in the manga.
>>
>>15304491
>>15304610
It sounds like a sort of interesting manga, but doesn't it do that jumping back and forth in time bullshit?

I'm trying to read the synopsis through google translate, it's kind of funny
>Dazzle Zabi sometimes Dizzle
>Johnny Leyden who fights for XIRON
>Annabelle Gateaux
>Lambert Lal, fighter in the blue giant
>>
File: ya damn pest.png (109KB, 483x377px) Image search: [Google]
ya damn pest.png
109KB, 483x377px
>>15303938
This volume had some amusing faces in it. Like my pic.

>>15304491
One step at a time anon. You can always vote for it after we finish a series.

>>15304591
What >>15303021 posted is nonsensical. That anon crops up here and there and posts amusing nonsensical Japanese. I suspect google translate is somehow involved.
>>
>>15305580

No, Google translate wouldn't be (nor would any translation tool) come up with what the anon does.

Oh, and for the record, 寝言 means "nonsense" not sleep-talking. That's what I was getting at.
>>
>>15305580
When is there more 00P coming? You're starting to turn into Deacon with that project man...
>>
>>15306000
Noted.

>>15306127
Apologies. I'll get right back to it. Some 00P before the next katana.
>>
File: MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v13-032.png (1MB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MSVR-Johnny-Ridden-v13-032.png
1MB, 1129x1600px
>>15305580
I'd love to see the part with Rimia and her sister animated (or just any part of this animated), the banter between characters is great. I'll miss it when it's over.

I guess Rimia's sister is probably dead, I am legitimately worried about her fate. These are the most fun characters Gundam has had in a long time

I wish we'd get to see Ark Performance tackle Johnny Ridden during the OYW next, but I guess they're probably going to be busy with F91 type stuff? At least the future's looking good with them contributing stuff one way or another.
>>
>>15307508
Here's to hoping so, there haven't been much mangaka covering Late UC lately.
>>
>>15307508
せいぜいドンパチやらかして
ザンジバルの打ち上げをおっぱじめようぜ!

>>15299558 Sure was on to something here...
>>
>>15299548
NOZAKU, WHY ARE YOU SO GREAT?

WILL YOU LEAD THE SPACENOIDS TO THE NEWTYPE FUTURE?
>>
>>15307508
Late UC is something of a continuity clusterfuck, made worse with the multitude of increasingly retarded retcons (e.g. the egregious power of the Pale Rider, the Doven Wolf being a stolen Gundam derivative, etc.) and massive expansions (e.g. AoZ) and keeping all the Newtype mumbojumbo in order.

I really respect Ark Performance for doing their absolute best efforts to keep the setting reasonably in order from the perspective we see it. Hell, they should put Ark Performance in charge of any and all Gundam projects at Sunrise; they'll make it right.

Hell, I hope MSV-R will be its own main Gundam anime project someday, since Chairman Gopp even showed up in Origin.
>>
>>15309067
I thought late UC was anything after UC100
>>
>>15309097
Forgive me, I suck cocks, I was thinking of Late UC as anything past Zeta (which technically is pretty early). That was my own personal nomenclature for it, so it's not correct.
However the 0083-00100 UC years are a giant ball of increasing bullshit which makes it ever harder to link up to anything past that in continuity.
>>
>>15309111
True, true
>>
>>15309067

Gopp was in the original series you nitwit so why wouldn't he be in the Origin?

The events of this story are too hairbrained to tie into the main U.C. continuity anyways, ergo that's why it will forever remain a backwater, off the continuity chart since Sunrise isn't involved in the project. It was originally supposed to be a small project to showcase the suits that Okawara did for the MSV-R line but AP _begged_ to drag it out into what it is today: a stupid story that has totally lost its original focus. Char showing up in this makes no sense because every other established timeframe doesn't even have him picking up the Zeon mantle until much later... Thankfully this story doesn't fall into that so it can be classified as Alt-UC history.
>>
>>15305580
Is there any interest in doing either the Missing Link manga (is it still ongoing?) or the new Blue Destiny one after you guys are done with Katana?
>>
>>15309200
Missing Link finished up years ago and was already scanlated by some backwater group that went belly up after the project.
>>
>>15309240
Really, I cant believe that someone would have ever translated that.
>>
>>15309341
You think Deacon and Nozaku are the only ones translating Gundam? There's small groups that don't want much publicity that do a ton more than these two ever did
>>
>>15299548
This manga is almost as convoluted as Five Star Stories. But still its pretty entertaining
>>
>>15309465
any chance you still have a download link
>>
>>15309465
No Im just genuinely surprised THAT manga got translated, considering that VG was not very well received.
>>
>>15309565

Sorry mate, they're only available on IRC.
>>
>>15309596
Any chance they can be searched?
>>
>>15309596
What IRC?
>>
>>15309953
internet relay chat, its basically a chat room
>>
>>15310195
wow thanks
really though which irc
>>
>>15309596
So there a gundam manga translated out there,that nobody can read because it was released on a old obscure medium and there are no secondary links to, ya thats a real service to the community.
>>
>>15311766
Haaaaaaaaaa coming to /m/ looking to find help
>>
>>15311766
Who says they were doing it for the community? It's a closed IRC group from years passed that continues to operate that way. Not all fans do things for the community. Considering the way the Gundam community treats Deacon and Nozaku it's no surprise they stay quiet.
>>
>>15312177
is that the same irc group that did the kai shiden mangas?
>>
>>15312911
NONE of the Kai Shiden manga have been translated
>>
>>15313358
They've all been done.

>>15312911
Probably not.
>>
>>15309341
You shouldn't though, that anon was talking out of his ass.
>>
>>15318072
Prove it. Oh wait. You can't.
>>
>>15318506
Burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>15322227
Oh sure and destroy something perfectly good for true fans. Sorry. Not gonna disrupt a great group because some Anon fag is too lazy to search for stuff themselves. Learn to Google.
>>
Could someone who has the translated script/ Photoshoped manga paste one extract or page so we can can end this useless discussion.
>>
File: DAT-KSR-0013.png (609KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAT-KSR-0013.png
609KB, 847x1200px
Kai Shiden Report page.
>>
File: DAT-KSM-0014.png (821KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAT-KSM-0014.png
821KB, 847x1200px
Kai Shiden Memory page
>>
>>
>>15299548
Live on Bato
>>
>>15299548
This was a great volume Nozaku, thanks as usual. I'm looking forward to seeing teenage Filius and how he compares to the legends already taking part in the upcoming drill exercise.

I don't recognize the guy with the monocle though, who is he? When did he store a Gundam on his ship?

>>15304239
I only wish Banrise would instead give Johnny Ridden the Unicorn treatment instead. I'd love to see all these animated silky smooth, and the story is already high quality so there's practically nothing to fuck up if they would just throw dosh at it.

>>15309188
I think the fact that he didn't even remember Gopp in the original shows how much of a nobody the guy was. It's amazing how AP turned Gopp into someone highly competent after taking part in the biggest shit storm in UC while not denying the fact that he was part of the fuck up instead of retconning some excuses for him.

The only thing we haven't seen is how Johnny and friends became monster pilots that can tackle with Yazan, but then again no source material even shows Yazan's beginnings.

Also did anyone manage to read between the lines of the 'adult' conversation between monocles and turtle? I get the feeling I missed around half of it.
>>
The gundam that was stored on the Blanc Rival was Agar's Murdock gundam during th OYW. As for the conversation, i need to have another look at that myself, but its probably a shutout towards men needing to do something to matter and feel alive even if it means killing others.
>>
>>15326323
Quick note. The chapters 65-69 were uploaded separately because of file size. The listing of volumes and chapters are out of order. I'll message someone and see if they can't fix that.

>>15326817
I actually was a bit unsure about how to render his(her?) name. I couldn't tell if this was the Filius from Plot to Assassinate Ghiren or a new character altogether. The face looked kind of feminine.
The Blanc Rival captain? No idea.
>>
>>15327139
It's definitely the same Filius, since he calls Gaius on his right monitor. Gaius is one of the two people following him that also went to earth along with the woman (forgot her name) after the urban warfare fiasco. I don't know if he still wears goggles though.

Filius has always been feminine, remember how he even managed to get on Earth? He cross dressed as an ojou-sama.

I wonder if Filius' mentor managed to survive, but seeing as how he went to Kycillia's side I'm rather doubtful. But most importantly I look forward to how high on the power level scale MSV-R Char Aznable is seeing how we've already seen Yazan who is comparable with Johnny and Ingrid.
>>
>>15327206
It will be nice seeing their muh ideals and watching how they justify defecting to char's neo zeon
>>
>>15328146
It seems like almost everyone including Holst is trying to rein in Char from going bonkers, they are just all taking a different approach to it. A pity we all know how this turns out.
>>
>>15328179
Ark Performance are really going hard at it to portray char as a legitimate bad guy, rather than just a naughty school boy that need scolding by Amuro in CCA
>>
>>15328199
Nah think about it. There's no Amuro around and it's just a bunch of Char fan boys, naturally Char will act all mature and smug. His sperg meter hasn't even filled half way yet.

Just look at when he was Quattro, he was fine for awhile. At least until Haman showed up.
>>
>>15326817
>I only wish Banrise would instead give Johnny Ridden the Unicorn treatment instead. I'd love to see all these animated silky smooth, and the story is already high quality so there's practically nothing to fuck up if they would just throw dosh at it.
It must be reasonably popular to have been running for so long, so never say never. It does disappoint me that Thunderbolt is happening while this isn't; while thunderbolt isn't terrible it certainly isn't as good as this. Just imagine how many episodes we could have had if Sunrise had done the 15 minute ONA for this instead!

I just hope they don't forget about this when they're done with the Origin. Or at the very least, whip this out for a TV series instead of IBO S3 or whatever shit they might otherwise have planned for the next TV series.

>>15328146
>Char's Neo Zeon
>ideals
Well Gaius and Fillius were previously in Karaba so it wouldn't be a huge leap of "muh spacenoid ideals" for them to make the switch.

Have any side materials ever made more of how the AEUG/Karaba draw in ex-Zeon idealists? To me it seems like they would be a real magnet for them, particularly with everything Blex and Char seem to say.

>>15328217
>Char acting mature and smug
That's the only thing that seems out of place here, or at least his facial expressions. To me, Char's journey from Z to CCA is one of increasing nihilism and giving less of a fuck about anything or anyone.
>>
>>15328223
>>That's the only thing that seems out of place here, or at least his facial expressions. To me, Char's journey from Z to CCA is one of increasing nihilism and giving less of a fuck about anything or anyone.

I feel this current arc is what will cement Char's nihilism. When Holst was reining him in, Char was already apathetic about the whole plan, and basically just decided that throwing a bone to his men would keep them happy. Already he immediately takes first chance to suit up and take a stroll as we can see, but honestly being selfish in a passive aggressive roundabout manner seems pretty Char-like. He's only honest with Amuro and that's cause he can't keep any sort of 'image' he has that keeps him sane.

I think /m/ said it before, but Char is petty as fuck, so right now everyone's giving him proverbial hand jobs and so he's tolerating the situation. Now the real question is how would he react if he got his ass kicked by one of the current pilots. I don't think it's even possible to state how much he'd bitch if he got owned by Uma.
>>
>>15328223
>Well Gaius and Fillius were previously in Karaba so it wouldn't be a huge leap of "muh spacenoid ideals" for them to make the switch.
>Have any side materials ever made more of how the AEUG/Karaba draw in ex-Zeon idealists? To me it seems like they would be a real magnet for them, particularly with everything Blex and Char seem to say.

Ecole to some extent did in showing how marie's pirates ended up working with the AEUG and Mirage of Zeon did the reverse showing how AEUG pilots/soldiers and colonies adopted the Neo Zeon cause after the Gryps war
>>
>>15328233
>I think /m/ said it before, but Char is petty as fuck, so right now everyone's giving him proverbial hand jobs and so he's tolerating the situation. Now the real question is how would he react if he got his ass kicked by one of the current pilots. I don't think it's even possible to state how much he'd bitch if he got owned by Uma.

Thats just some mental image i could have done without, but to be fair its no worse than the locket filled with pubic hair in the MSG novel
>>
Bump before bedtime
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.