[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was ZZ such a downgrade from Zeta visually?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Why was ZZ such a downgrade from Zeta visually?
>>
File: Amro and Chrr.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Amro and Chrr.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Are you sure about that?
>>
Why was Victory such a downgrade visually?
>>
>>15297563
If you mean a downgrade from CCA, 0083 and F91, then you're dumb for comparing TV anime with movies and OVAs.

If you mean a downgrade from ZZ, then you need to buy a new set of eyes. The lack of shading in Victory is not an objective flaw, it's an artistic choice that gives the show a childish appeal. Also, the animation is really great for a TV anime and blows ZZ out of the water.
>>
>>15297563
Because of the contents of the visuals.
>>
>>15297561
Sure, that shot doesn't look great but I've seen much worse in much newer shows.
>>
>>15297576
Not to mension Victory had WMT-tier visual direction. It's an amazing precursor to Turn A.
>>
File: man in garden behind statue.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
man in garden behind statue.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>15297220
Probably because it came only 2 weeks after Zeta.
Do you really think Sunrise can produce quality animation for 100 episodes in a row?
It's a wonder ZZ had so many great looking and dynamic scenes towards the end with that in mind. Especially since Tomino himself started focusing on CCA like halfway through.
>>
>>15297594
In terms of direction, visually and in every other manner, Victory was much closer to Turn A and G-Reco than it was to any of its UC predecessors. At least I thought that when rewatching it, and when watching G-Reco I found myself thinking "Huh, this feels a lot like Turn A and Victory".
>>
>>15297220
Because it's not anime.
>>
>>15297220
I don't see the downgrade
It even had more sick shaded shots and scenes
>>
>>15297758
yep, OP is insane
thread over.
>>
>>15297758
Zeta had consistently better animation quality and a lot less of off-model.
>>
>>15297220
Because Zeta had to be better at at least one thing.
>>
ZZ had a tighter schedule. Fax from Toshimitsu Kobayashi.
Probably gradually tightened since Zeta though.
Kitazume himself mostly dropped out too.
>>
File: violate.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
violate.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>
>>15299033
I want to grope Elle's breasts with her consent!
>>
>>15299033
ITT Otaking
>>
>>15299101
>>
>>15297220
It wasn't. ZZ is one of the best looking TV anime from its era. Zeta's production values were more comparable to 0079.
>>
>>15299652
Are you serious?
>>
>>15299033
dude she underage af.... like wtf you make a post like that? seriously,,
>>
>>15299914
>dude she underage af...
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>15299033
>>15299115
Best girl.
>>
>>15300588
Roux is better.
>>
>>15297563

Something about how they changed the type of film used after certain episode.
>>
>>15297220
Are you smoking crack? Honest question.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.