[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: psychoframe nu.jpg (567KB, 1182x1500px) Image search: [Google]
psychoframe nu.jpg
567KB, 1182x1500px
Apologize.
>>
>>15293589
What hot garbage is this?
>>
>>15293589
I'm sorry that I have to tell you you look like shit.
>>
>>15293589
Can anybody explain why Katoki felt the need to give the Nu a mini NT-D?
>>
>>15293589
kit was bad, some of the joints and connections have little to no strength, they either fall off or flop around.
>>
>>15293589
>yfw Bandai decideds to build 1/1 Nu statue
>yfw it'll be the Ver Ka
>>
>>15293622
he probably thought it was cool before 30 seconds after he sent the design and it was too late to change it
>>
>>15293622

Egotism. Katoki wants that crappy Unicorn Gundam absolutely EVERYWHERE, even in the older mobile suits it derived its tech from.
>>
>>15293622
It's a psycoframe. They say the Nu has it right in the 1988 Char Counteratak movie. Go watch it.

Katoki is showing what the psycoframe was meant to look like, but they couldnt animate it in 1988 because they didnt have the animation technology.
>>
>>15293762
No you dumb nigger, the ONLY psychoframe in the Nu back in the old movie was in the cockpit. Same with Sazabi. Back then it wasn't some glowing power-up bullshit.

The ver Ka is based on a CGI short that retcons that and ties it together with Unicorn because Katoki wants to wank himself all over UC canon.
>>
>>15293762
The Nu only had a psychoframe cockpit, hence why in UC 0096 that technology was commonplace. The Unicorn units were special because they were the first in which psychoframe was built into the frame itself.
>>
>>15293807
>say racist words
>act like a retard

lel, I love it when my posts reveal stupid people responding to me.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px)
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>15293844
>>
>>15293854
>this mad you made yourself look dumb

lel
>>
>>15293807
Nothing's retconned. It's supposed to be the Nu gundam's armor coming apart during the Axis Shock when green pixy powder explodes from the Gundam.

>>15293762
They were very much capable of animating something as simple as an exposed frame, had they wanted to that is. They didn't want to. It's just a model gimmick
>>
>>15293871
>It's supposed to be the Nu gundam's armor coming apart during the Axis Shock when green pixy powder explodes from the Gundam.
>green pixy powder
Thanks for proving once and for all that you're a retard.
>>
File: my_shitpost_card.jpg (5KB, 484x422px)
my_shitpost_card.jpg
5KB, 484x422px
>>15293863
>>
>>15293863
>>15293844
>>15293762
Stick to A/Z faggot
>>
Why has there been so much animosity towards Katoki lately?
>>
>>15293762

http://en.gundam.info/topics/white/18562

>>15293807
is correct, but it's not a retcon.
>>
>>15293589
Idk kind of looks cool to me, also like the one with the sazabi having psycoframe exposed
>>
>>15294119
Because he just declared himself God-Emperor of all mecha in Japan by having that 1/1 Unicorn statue replace the RX-78-2.
>>
>>15293589
>Let's give it a Not!Destroy Mode to sell kits!

It's Bandai and katoki that should apologize.
>>
>>15293589
How would this even work?
>>
>>15293662
Wouldn't this actually make the Unicorn less special?
Because you are grabbing one of its most unique features and you're shoving it into older models, making it seem like it wasn't anything special at all
>>
>>15294329
Nothing about Unicorn was special to begin with. The show did nothing more than ride the coattails of CCA.
>>
I like it.
>>
>>15294150

After being a best seller, being voted by Japan as the best MG in 2013 or be the winning kit in the 2013 GBWC. I don't think so.
>>
File: nu Ver Ka.png (463KB, 645x1081px)
nu Ver Ka.png
463KB, 645x1081px
>>15293589
It isn't a bad decision. It's not a great one but it isn't bad.
Pic taken from >>15294125
>>
>>15293635
>kit was bad
Funny how literally every single review out there says the opposite, and this was widely acclaimed as being one of the best MGs in recently history.

Maybe you just fucking suck at following an instruction manual, hamhands?
>>
>>15294119
We're being raided by ANN it seems

>>15294463
Nothing about Turn A was special to begin with. The show did nothing more than ride the coattails of previous shows.
>>
>>15294119
Body positive activists angry at how he's retconning the beautiful curves of old mobile suits to suit his misogynist, fatphobic agenda
But seriously, fuck his Sazabi redesign, it's ass
>>
>>15294613
Why don't you tell us more about how great the funnel connections are or how the wrist can hold its own position holding the rifle, how some of the transformation parts are held in position by simple friction and move around more often than one would like.
But instead of giving your own opinion on the engineering of the kit you wanted to recite reviews from vague sources and blame "floppy and loose parts" on "inability to follow instructions", maybe you don't actually know what the fuck you are talking about?
>>
>>15293807

> Back then it wasn't some glowing power-up bullshit.

That's exactly what it was though? It was Amuro trying to push Axis back single handed and the Nu responding to his desire, along with everyone elses and manifesting as literal magic dust in a growing green to push Axis back, after it had shoved everyone else bar Char to safety. It wasn't a free power up, and it wasn't as flashy, but it was still a glowing green power up.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.