[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Armors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 75

File: Earth Alliance Mobile Armors.png (984KB, 1444x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Earth Alliance Mobile Armors.png
984KB, 1444x1122px
Has any faction in any Gundam ever had any success with mass producing these things?

The only faction I've seen to date produce them in considerable numbers was the Earth Alliance from SEED, and most of their early ones weren't all that great.

And were the Zeon ones featured in the One Year War really winning battles for Zeon when they were deployed?

Also, what is your favorite Mobile Armor from any series?
>>
>>15293362
>Has any faction in any Gundam ever had any success with mass producing these things?
No.
>And were the Zeon ones featured in the One Year War really winning battles for Zeon when they were deployed?
No. OYW zeeks are the worst when it comes to deploying MA.

>Also, what is your favorite Mobile Armor from any series?
Probably Neue Ziel because of the design. Dendrobium Orchis is pretty cool, too, but it's technically a mobile container platform since it requires being controlled from a piloted from an MS that controls the MA instead of being controlled directly from an onboard cockpit like most other MA.
>>
>>15293411

>OYW zeeks are the worst when it comes to deploying MA.

How so?

Poor deployment or the rate at which they lost them after deployment?
>>
File: MSM-10_Zock.jpg (177KB, 436x372px) Image search: [Google]
MSM-10_Zock.jpg
177KB, 436x372px
And what separates a Mobile Armor from a Mobile Suit anyway?

Are Mobile Armors just extremely large or heavy mobile suits, non-humanoid Mobile Suits or heavily armed Fighter Craft that can fight back in close combat?

I see things like the Zock from the original Gundam that are defined as Mobile Suits, despite their large size. Yet there are things like the Mobius from SEED that are much smaller than something like the Zock, but are referred to as Mobile Armors.

And if a Mobile Suit has a transformable, non-Humanoid form, is it considered a Mobile Armor?
>>
>>15293415
Probably that they funded them all in the first place.
>>
File: Mam-07.jpg (137KB, 530x268px) Image search: [Google]
Mam-07.jpg
137KB, 530x268px
>>15294881

What was wrong with that?

They proved a sound concept in some cases.

Didn't the Grublo here do heavy damage to the White Base when it attacked?

Likewise, didn't Big Zam prove capable of nearly stopping a Federation attack in it's tracks and on it's own?
>>
>>15294868
In SEED the Mobius and like were initially defined as MA despite not fitting any MA traits. Then in Destiny they shoot straight to standard MA traits with the various models in >>15293362 with little explanation.

In SEED and Destiny, at least, the term was used for what would pass as "space fighters" (with the exception of the Mistral mobile pods that defended Heliopolis), and later actual MA. Each series seems to have their own usage of the term (if they featured MA at all), although most of them stuck to a set of parameters roughly resembling UC's (eg. 00).

Tranformable units typically have distinct terms and are simply referred to as transformable mobile suit/mobile weapon, although in Destiny, the majority of transforming units (mostly the Gundams and Murasame) are referred to as being in MA mode when transformed. On the other hand, BuCUEs and ZuOOTs are not referred to as MA when operating in their alternate modes.

All in all, whether or not something is an MS or an MA really depends on the series in question.
>>
File: Titans Mobile Armors.png (2MB, 1537x872px) Image search: [Google]
Titans Mobile Armors.png
2MB, 1537x872px
>>15295036

> whether or not something is an MS or an MA really depends on the series in question.

What about Zeta then? I've always been curious about the Titans transforming units and what they're classified as.

In fact, they (or Psycho Gundam at least, didn't see the Asshimar till later) were part of the reason I assumed a Mobile Armor was just an extremely large Mobile Suit.
>>
File: hashmal.jpg (337KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hashmal.jpg
337KB, 856x1200px
I hate to bring in IBO but yeah, MAs actually succeeded enough to be mass produced in that series so much so they decided to do it themselves.
>>
>>15295242
IBO is overall retarded though.
>>
>>15295242

>I hate to bring in IBO

Why not bring it in? It's a Gundam series.

Also, I read Mobile Armors somehow gained sentience and tried to destroy Humanity in that series according to their history, which is one of the reasons they apparently are't seen or produced anymore.

Which raises the question, are Psycommu (and it's equivalents) and Artificial Intelligence the only ways to get the most efficiency out of the Mobile Armor concept?
>>
>>15295278
Apparently pre-calamity war there was an arms race that greatly advanced drone type technology that resulted in mobile armors being produced in "countless" numbers.

At some unspecified point during or before the war the MA went full killbot and started just killing humans and they needed like a whole fleet just to defeat one or two of them.

MS were developed to fight against them and at least prevented humans from getting totally raped in battle. Then humans developed AV and the gundams, finally allowing them to make a full counter offensive and wipe out at least all the known ones (Hashmal was hidden by the half metal around it or something).

At the end of the war 1/4 of humanity was dead. Not as impressive as what Zeon managed but pretty close.
>>
>>15295278
>Why not bring it in?
Probably because the entire discussion will devolve down to >>15295258
>>
>>15295328
That sounds dumb.

Also seems pretty super robot, not particularly a fan of the tech gimmicks from this setting.
>>
File: Big Zam.jpg (163KB, 523x700px) Image search: [Google]
Big Zam.jpg
163KB, 523x700px
>>15295328

>needed like a whole fleet just to defeat one or two of them.

So it was the Big Zam level of power then?
>>
>>15295180

Zeta is a bit of an outlier to the rest of the franchise in terms of how it sees MA and MS. Interestingly enough, according to the HGUC boxart/manuals, the Messala, Asshimar, Baund Doc, and Gaplant are referred to as transformable MA. However, the Gabthely and the AEUG's Methuss are referred to as transformable MS instead. All of their alternate modes are referred to as MA mode, however.

The Zeta and every variant, offshoot, re-development, and successor henceforth used Waverider Mode to describe their alternative forms. In Unicorn, the parallel-lineage Delta Gundam and the Delta Plus also use Waverider Mode to describe their alternate forms, as does the Re-GZ in CCA and the ReZEL in Unicorn as well. They are all simply known as transformable MS. I'm not clear on if there's a distinction between being called Waverider Mode and simply being called MA mode.

The Psycho Gundam and its lineage use Mobile Fortress to describe its alternate mode, which is for all intents and purposes a kind of MA in itself given its bulk.

This sometimes repeats itself again later on; in Wing where the Epyon transformed is referred to as an MA (Wing/WZ does the same thing, but it's called Bird/Neo-Bird Mode instead) and in Gundam X where the Gadeel is basically a fighter craft with a Daught-type head plonked on it (other more typical MA exist in X). Technically the various non-bipedal variants of the Death Army in G would count, but they are never referred to as such.

No hard and fast rule, it seems.
>>
>>15295278
>>15295328
I always just figured they were dead men's legacies.

Like, you remember Star Trek's 'The Arsenal of Freedom', where the crew comes under attack by all these automated weapons, then near they end they run into a salesman hologram who reveals the whole thing has been a demonstration of weapons his creators are eager to sell? But his creators are long dead, their whole civilization wiped out, and the system just keeps doing what it's doing because it doesn't know to do anything else, and no one's left with the authorization to tell it otherwise?

Something like that - one of the wars that was fought, the mobile armors were hard to beat so they killed off the softer target, the faction that made the Hasmals. Unfortunately, in do doing, no one was left that could turn the things off and they just kept killing until a means was come up with to stop them.
>>
>>15295373
To be fair a single mobile suit with a bazooka could take it down, or a squadron of saberfish with dumbfire missiles.

The I-Field was a game-changer but part of that was because it caught the enemy offguard.
>>
>>15295036

> despite not fitting any MA traits

MA don't have any traits. Except perhaps "not a mobile suit".
>>
>>15295387
>>15295180
Zeta had such a fucking hardon for the 'transforming' gimmick, you can kind of justify it in-universe for all the military leaders getting obsessed with the 'new' concept and thus funding designs with that specific feature in mind.

Weapon designers making mad bank, the true winners of the war.
>>
File: MAX03_Adzam_-_Front.png (1MB, 1166x836px) Image search: [Google]
MAX03_Adzam_-_Front.png
1MB, 1166x836px
>>15295397

> MA don't have any traits

Well, I've heard of these traits being assigned to them by the UC Gundam Officials guide book:

> High mobility (high acceleration or high terminal velocity in atmospheric/subsuface conditions)

> High maneuverability (having high ability to turn and aim)

> High fire power (usually means carrying different types of weapon for various enemies or high power mega beam weapon.)

> Strong defense (usually I-Field generators)

Apparently a Mobile Armor must have two of these traits to be considered one.
>>
>>15295460
The Unicorn is a mobile armor by these standards, though.
>>
>>15295406

> all the military leaders getting obsessed with the 'new' concept and thus funding designs with that specific feature in mind.

It seems they recycled that concept of Zeta in SEED then.

One the defining features of Blue Logos (and the Earth Alliance to an extent) was that they apparently believed transforming Mobile Armors were the future of the Earth Alliance military over Mobile Suits, which they shunned as a "spacenoid weapon".
>>
>>15293362
Yes. Whoever the misanthropic engineers were from the Calamity War in IBO created MAs that were so powerful that they had to use scores of mobile suits to take down a single unit, plus the MAs could regenerate using drones and had on-board manufacturing capabilities for said drones (Plumas).
>>
>>15295499
That would actually be interesting if they kept at it in a setting though, one side mostly focusing on using non-humanoid Mobile Armors both big and small while the other favored more your standard humanoid mobile suits.

Would still allow some degree of overlap with both sides using models of the 'opposing' design theories to a much smaller extent.

>>15295484
The Unicorn is a big pile of dumb bullshit, it gets to be whatever it wants.
>>
File: container.jpg (116KB, 1020x748px) Image search: [Google]
container.jpg
116KB, 1020x748px
I'm not a big fan of GN Arms in 00, but Assault Container is nice and I like the normal Container mode. To bad they killed the idea in Season 2.
>>
>>15295393
>single mobile suit with a bazooka could take it down, or a squadron of saberfish with dumbfire missiles
The Big Zam is heavily armored, you'd need beam fire or a beam saber to cut through the armor or fire at the (slightly less armored) underbelly. Even that might not work, as Sleggar's explosion knocked it aside. You need something stronger than a Dom's bazooka.
>>
>>15295484

Most Gundams are, especially relative to contemporary mobile suits. V2 probably hits all 4 traits for instance, even if you have to give it packs for some of them. Even the original RX-78-2 was effective partially because it had high fire power in the form of a miniaturised beam weapon that could kill most units in one hit, and because it's Gundarium/Luna-Titanium armor made it impervious to most contemporary mobile suit weapons. And the Gelgoog had beam weapons and was fast by war's end despite being a mass produced suit.
>>
File: 1482003469104.jpg (202KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
1482003469104.jpg
202KB, 1200x843px
>>15293362
Yes.

>Beam proof and extremely resiliant armor.
>Beam cannon.
>Self learning combat AI.
>Pile drivers in the claws.
>Highly accurate and flexible tail blade.
>Attack drones it can manufactor more of itself if properly supplied.
>The drones can gather supplies for it and repair it in addition to attacking enemies.
>Sat buried underground for 300 years, woke up, trashed a ms squad, wrecked a military base full of MS while still trying to resupply, and then went on to trash three supposed ace pilots.
>It took the strongest current pilit/machine combo in the series to stop it and thats only after cutting it off from most of its drones and he had to cripple himself and trash his gundam to beat it.
>Even then the last attack missed skewering him in the cockpit by mere inches.

And there were supposed to be like hundreds of these or similar machines during the calamity war.
>>
>>15295526
The Big Zam has visible cockpit windows, also absolutely no weapons coverage against attackers coming from above which is a pretty huge vulnerability when you fight in 3-dimensional space and are incredible slow and sluggish.
>>
>>15295537
What is up with all the wank. in this show? If you renamed the 'Gundam frames' to something else would it even be a gundam series?
>>
File: Armorzagan and Yggdrasill.png (1MB, 1697x640px) Image search: [Google]
Armorzagan and Yggdrasill.png
1MB, 1697x640px
>>15295507

I assume Mobile Armors were outlawed in the IBO universe after that.

Speaking of which, were they outlawed in G Reco?

I saw one of the characters mentioning the Amorzagan as being a "forbidden weapon".
>>
>>15295547
You just described most AU gundam series.
>>
>>15295549
But the problem wasn't with the mobile armours, it was with the fact they were unmanned and had skynet uploaded into them?
>>
>>15295389

I'd hate to see what that conflict was started over.
>>
>>15295393

>a squadron of saberfish with dumbfire missiles

Has anyone tried taking down a Mobile Armor with aircraft in any series?

I always see them throw Tanks and Mobile Suits at the problem, but never aircraft.
>>
>>15295645
I'm pretty sure some core fighters and the Gunperry fuck up the Grabro in MSG. Other than that, it's not like fighters are too fast for mobile armors to take down, nor do they have a lot of specialized or heavy firepower that makes them dangerous to MAs.
>>
>>15295771
Heavy bombers would fuck up the Big Zam's in terrestrial combat
>>
>>15295781

>Heavy bombers

Does the Federation have any of those?
>>
>>15295981
Have you not played Gihren's Greed?
>>
>>15295995

I haven't played any of the games yet.

Not that I won't once I have time to dust off the old PS2.
>>
>>15295981
The Federation's superior air force is a major factor of why they were able to hold out on Earth before they got their own MS, even with the Minovsky Particle bullshit.

Have a bunch of different aircraft like fighters, fighter-bombers, bombers, heavy bombers. Also hover-helicopters, ground-attack planes, anti-submarine planes and of course scouting & reconnaissance aircraft.
>>
I loved the Big Rang on MSIgloo, for something that was piece together so quickly and didn't had great pilot in it still performed quite good.
>>
File: Hildofir.jpg (640KB, 999x772px) Image search: [Google]
Hildofir.jpg
640KB, 999x772px
>>15296033

For what amounted to a desperation measure, it was pretty effective.

Hildofir wasn't bad either, thought I'm not sure if that was a Mobile Armor or not.
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (30KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
30KB, 400x393px
>>15294894
>Didn't the Grublo here do heavy damage to the White Base when it attacked?

Yes, but it was unable to complete the mission and was destroyed by a single MS.

No point in using an elephant that's scared of mice.
>>
File: Reganner.gif (76KB, 590x752px) Image search: [Google]
Reganner.gif
76KB, 590x752px
>>15293362
The Vagans actually succeeded in mass-producing their Big Zam and deploying them in combat.

Then there's SID, but that's a separate story altogether.
>>
File: id date that.jpg (60KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
id date that.jpg
60KB, 900x506px
>>15297990
>Look at dem sexy gams!
>>
>>15297990
Junya Ishigaki was wasted on AGE.
>>
File: Zamdrag.png (49KB, 525x395px) Image search: [Google]
Zamdrag.png
49KB, 525x395px
>>15297990

They also apparently created an improvement, which is described as being a "portal fortress".

It can also defend itself better in combat if need be given each of it's fingers and toes is a beam saber and a beam cannon, in addition to it's tail also being a weapon.
>>
>>15295328
In IBO, I think humanoid MS are justified.

Beast like MAs has the bipedal advantage of MS.

But these beasts rebelled against humanity.

So MS, especially those with the AV system, symbolised an extension of humanity, both in-universe and out of universe.

And of course, they needed arms to wield melee weapons.
>>
>>15297990
Did these MP ones ever appear in the show?
>>
>>15299576

MP?
>>
>>15299576
They were fodder for AGE 3's first appearance
>>
File: Reganner_at_a_Dock.jpg (147KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Reganner_at_a_Dock.jpg
147KB, 1600x900px
>>15299576

If you mean those of that particular color, yes.

In fact, they were part of the Vagan attack on Earth in the third season.

Apparently Flit seems to have some knowledge of them as he knows they create a large blast when destroyed, something he warns his grandson of when he takes him into a skirmish for the first time (despite the Reganner's size, Flit's grandson has no problem using his Gundam to kick it into the air before it's destroyed).
>>
>>15299784
Totally forgot about these guys. AGE had as many designs as First Gundam did for a given generational arc.

I just remember that Vagan hid countless MS on Earth, enough to make them appear like a video game random enemy encounter.
>>
File: Maj-v34_manned.jpg (161KB, 800x402px) Image search: [Google]
Maj-v34_manned.jpg
161KB, 800x402px
One of the oddest things I've ever seen classified as a Mobile Armor.
>>
>>15294868

What would the redesign of the Zock featured in Road to Jaburo count as?
>>
>>15296713

Yes, but had that Mobile Suit been anything other than a Gundam, isn't it likely Flanagan Boon would have succeeded?
>>
Do any of those bike things from victory gundam count as mobile armors?
>>
>>15299865
I've never seen that before, what series is it from?

Isn't it just some sort of armored vehicle?
>>
>>15300790
Chinese tank from 00
>>
>>15295036
>with little explanation
I remember the first time Zamza-Zah launched, an EA officer said something along the line of "I believe that MA like this one is our future, not those MS we copied from ZAFT".
So we can conclude that during Destiny time there are factions in EA who dislike the idea of using MS due to its ZAFT origin (petty reason but this is CE anyway). MA from the last war like Moebius cannot compete with MS in agility, so they simply make it bigger and more heavily armed this time to compensate that.
>>
File: 76hjjk78.jpg (165KB, 762x540px) Image search: [Google]
76hjjk78.jpg
165KB, 762x540px
>>15300790

It's a tank called the "Jianchong" that is used by the Human Reform League (merger of China, Russia east of the Urals and parts of South East Asia) in Gundam 00.

It's apparently what preceded the use of Mobile Armors such as the HRL Fanton.

They come automated and with a variant used in engineering duties.

They're also apparently kind of small.
>>
>>15301246

Well, they kind of had a point to a certain degree didn't they?

I don't know how resource intensive later Mobile Armors were for the Earth Alliance, but some like the Gells-Ghe and Destroy usually accounted for themselves well against ZAFT forces.

Now granted, they likely wouldn't replace Mobile Suits, but the Mobile Armors were a nice touch for making the campaigns more costly for ZAFT.
>>
File: Graze your... Ax.jpg (753KB, 978x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Graze your... Ax.jpg
753KB, 978x1064px
>>15295278
>>15295328
>>15295389
>I always just figured they were dead men's legacies.
>>15295507
>>15295566
>it was with the fact they were unmanned and had skynet uploaded into them?
Well we honestly don't know it WAS a Skynet situation, Hasmal does feature the same triangular Power/A symbol featured on both Barbatos and Bail.

>>15299571
>So MS, especially those with the AV system, symbolised an extension of humanity, both in-universe and out of universe.
Hell, I think it's be outright said that the AV system is WHY Mobile Suits are humanoid in the first place; The more similar the vehicle is to the body of the Controller, the easier it is to operate.

>>15299865
>>15300790
>>15301914
>They're also apparently kind of small.
Looks like they're the direct meta-predecessors of IBO's "Mobile Workers," which makes sense in this era of Technicals and other random vehicles with guns strapped to them...
>>
File: Gundam Bael Control Startup.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Bael Control Startup.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>15302336
>Bail
C'mon man.
>>
>>15295566

I was just assuming they were outlawed as I haven't seen anymore being constructed.

Then again, I'm not that familiar with the mechanics of Iron Blooded Orphans so.
>>
File: Man Rodi Frame Rear.jpg (47KB, 443x600px) Image search: [Google]
Man Rodi Frame Rear.jpg
47KB, 443x600px
>>15302380
>C'mon man.
Sorry, never been good with names and am running on little sleep...

>>15302394
>I was just assuming they were outlawed as I haven't seen anymore being constructed.
>Then again, I'm not that familiar with the mechanics of Iron Blooded Orphans so.
Well that's the thing about the setting: Gjallarhorn, the Organization credited with ending the Calamity War, were the ones who started rebuilding civilization.
While they did allow for several Economic Blocks on Earth to create their own independent Governments, Gjallarhorn made itself a non-partisan Peace Keeping force for the Solar System at large, and seized pretty much anything to do with the advanced weapon technologies that had been developed.
The most key being the production of the primary power-plant for the series, Ahab Reactors, which can continue to produce large amounts of energy for literal centuries, but also creates large amounts of electromagnetic interference meaning they could only really be used on Space Ships.
Of course, a Mobile Suit is the smallest vehicle that can fit an Ahab Reactor (The circular part on the center back pictured, the titular Gundams mount two synchronized ones giving them insane power), but only Gjallarhorn can produce new ones, and only a few other large organizations have access to the rare resources used to create a Mobile Suits' ultra-durable Frame.
Thus, only a few large outfits could manage to build or maintain frames, most only refurbishing salvaged MS left over from the War that already had functioning Ahab Reactors, let alone construct a much LARGER weapons platform that was responsible for nearly driving mankind extincted.
>>
>>15295393

>I-Field

Is that extremely expensive to produce or something?

It seems more like they should have mounted that on warships at some point.
>>
>>15302488
They should, but...
>Gundam
>Caring about warships as anything but MS carriers
>>
>>15302488
No idea, but I-Fields for early Universal Century are huge, and have limited operational time.

That being said, there was no excuse for ships using them later down the time line.
>>
>>15295347
In the series that's mostly ancient history. Also it's made pretty clear that history was written by the winners, so that's probably not the whole story.

Though, from the one example seen in the series, Mobile Armors were dangerous and powerful.
>>
>>15302653

> huge, and have limited operational time.

That actually describes Big Zam to T.

It's said that Big Zam only had 20 minutes of operational use due to overheating issues from having four large reactors.
>>
>>15302661

I'm curious to know if there are any others lurking out there or if the fact that they could be still around is going to be relevant.
>>
>>15303258
I feel like there is room for one more Mobile Armor appearance before season ends. Last resort from ether side.

Alternativelly, if there is third season or some kind of sequel series, there is room for more.
>>
>>15303364

I will keep my fingers crossed then.
>>
If you count the spin-offs, then this one is the most successful Mobile Armor to date.
This is also my favorite.
>>
>>15296033
>>15296298
probably helps that the MA it's derived from, the Bigro was one of the more effective MA's Zeon deployed(and was one of the only ones to have full Mass Production, although of the ones we see in Original Gundam, only the Big Zam was a oneoff, all the others had at least 2 units built)
>>
>>15303990
>although of the ones we see in Original Gundam, only the Big Zam was a oneoff, all the others had at least 2 units built)
I'm pretty sure Zakerello, Braw Bro, and Elmeth were also one-offs
>>
File: Elmeth.jpg (180KB, 650x627px) Image search: [Google]
Elmeth.jpg
180KB, 650x627px
>>15304006

> I'm pretty sure Zakerello, Braw Bro, and Elmeth were also one-offs

Interestingly in the side materials, I believe Big Zam (in it's original iteration or close to it) is still the only Mobile Armor not to be produced beyond a single proto-type.

Also, is the Elmeth only made to be piloted by female New Types?

Of all the ones seen so far, the pilots have always been female.
>>
File: Mip-x1.jpg (83KB, 800x402px) Image search: [Google]
Mip-x1.jpg
83KB, 800x402px
>>15303990

Had a neat prototype too.
>>
File: Zeonic MIP competition.jpg (158KB, 900x413px) Image search: [Google]
Zeonic MIP competition.jpg
158KB, 900x413px
>>15305418
And the Zakrello prototype beat it in the competition using AMBAC
>>
>>15305466
The prototype Zakrello looks much better without the face.
>>
File: p067.jpg (917KB, 2393x3259px) Image search: [Google]
p067.jpg
917KB, 2393x3259px
>>15305482
And here's what Izubuchi's (or at least a 0080 style take) on the Bigro and Zakrello look like.
>>
>>15305499
Okay fine I like that one a little too.
>>
File: Val Walo.jpg (538KB, 2169x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Val Walo.jpg
538KB, 2169x1275px
>>15303990

What Zeon learned from Bigro, they improved on with Val Walo, which is one of the most effective machines I've seen.

Interestingly it mentions that three were present at A Baoa Qu. Yet I don't believe their role or appearance in the Zeon defense of that space going fortress has ever been covered, with only one apparently surviving the war.

I'm also curious to know what the Federation did with impounded Zeon Mobile Armors at the end of the conflict, assuming they weren't slipped to Zeon Remnants.
>>
>>15295547
Eh if you wanted to describe it in gundam terms IBO is basically just "What if Celestial Being defeated a mobile doll army and turned into aristocratic Titans" vs "Child Soldier Mars Crossbone Vanguard", by means of peace princess realpolitik.

So its pretty Gundam.
>>
>>15295566
Nah it was that they were poorly programmed or used for false flag attacks that got out of hand (depending on how you read the setting) AND had interanl factories that made their own bugs/mobile dolls/g-bits that could in turn fix the main armour, and may even have been full von neuman machines if given enough time.

So it could easily be one group tried to use them for political gain and fucked up the off switch, and now the entire solar system is crawling with the fucking things.

But yeah they became literal Taboo, "do not even talk about making things that could be thought of as maybe similar", level of outlawed afterwards.

Of course given IBO tech they could be piloted by AI copies of humans, as the main antagonist gundam has a pretty literal EXAM Human Simulation program, or they could even have human brains floating in nanotech preservation vats, because thats a thing too.

So they could actually be secretely piloted by "humans" and things just got a bit too Robocop 2.
>>
>>15304006
there were two Braw Bro units seen in MSG(and a third one appears in Space To The End of A Flash), the Zakrello had at least one more unit built(if we take UC Era >>15305499 as canon), and there was at least one other Elmeth built(I remember fighting one during the Thoroughbred story in Encounters In Space)

>>15305418
the X1 is pretty neat

>>15305466
the Zeonic AMBAC prototype is really meant to be more of a extremely primitive ancestor to the Zaku(it even has the Zaku tubes)

>>15305578
>I'm also curious to know what the Federation did with impounded Zeon Mobile Armors at the end of the conflict, assuming they weren't slipped to Zeon Remnants.
well at least in The Origin the only MA known to survive the war was the Bigro(which in The Origin never saw combat and had it's role as Zeon's MP MA replaced by the Zakrello), as for the main continuity, well presumably the Federation scrapped most of the surviving ones, although they did make a Mobile Armor based on the Braw Bro during the Gryps Conflict in one of the more recent Advance of Zeta spinoffs
>>
>>15305961

I think a total of four Elmeths were constructed as four pilots are listed for the unit.
>>
File: Graze Siblings 2.0.png (673KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
Graze Siblings 2.0.png
673KB, 792x594px
>>15305603
>But yeah they became literal Taboo, "do not even talk about making things that could be thought of as maybe similar", level of outlawed afterwards.
Well they weren't outright OUTLAWED, like I said here >>15302464 Gjallarhorn basically seized most of the means to even PRODUCE anything like it.

I point this out because we actually DO see a weapon system they DID ban in the second season; The Dainsleif "Rods of GOD" Railguns that fire stakes made out of the same things they make Mobile Suit frames out of.

While Gjallarhorn did make any sort of human-machine interfaces taboo, it's more of a literal case since there aren't any laws against doing so, it's just considered extremely unsightly.

>Of course given IBO tech they could be piloted by AI copies of humans, as the main antagonist gundam has a pretty literal EXAM Human Simulation program, or they could even have human brains floating in nanotech preservation vats, because thats a thing too.
>So they could actually be secretely piloted by "humans" and things just got a bit too Robocop 2.
This is actually what I want to find out the most about this setting, since my fanfiction idea for my IBO Gunpla centers around a mysterious mad scientist Uncle traveling with a Mobile Armor companion.
>>
>>15293362
>Has any faction in any Gundam ever had any success with mass producing these things?
Jupiter Empire's Divinidads?
>>
>>15306263
I thought those were all destroyed.
>>
Is it ever explained in series why other factions like the Zanscare Empire, Jupiter Empire and Neo Babylonia make use of Mobile Armors?

And do they ever mention getting the idea from Zeon (or mention Zeon period)?
>>
>>15306078
>human-machine interfaces taboo

Like the Pyscommu system that creates problems in the Universal Century?
>>
>>15295547
That mobile armor was kinda it's own thing. Mostly IBO is pretty grounded, no beam weapons outside of that one case. Instead they wave slaps of metal around, shoot projectile guns and the big bad banned evil weapon to not be used is just railgun shooting big lances at targets.

That mobile armor implies that back in the day, in far history of the series powerlevels were something ridiculous, but it also gives weight to the idea that old tech should be kept hidden, forbidden and forgotten.
>>
>>15306425
None of their mobile armors are really that related to any other pre-existing mobile armor. I mean, come on, mobile armor is just a super vague term. Anything that isn't shaped like a mobile suit and isn't a warship is called a mobile armor, so it doesn't mean they're they're carrying on any kind of tradition or were inspired by Zeon.
>>
>>15306893
Except the tradition of motorcycles from the middle ages, of course!
>>
>>15306673
>and the big bad banned evil weapon to not be used is just railgun shooting big lances at targets.

The railgun itself isn't even the banned weapon. It only becomes illegal when it's loaded with a certain type of ammunition made from MS frame alloy. That's how Tekkadan could get away with using the Flauros despite it having two of the railgun, they were using conventional ammunition for it.
>>
>>15306644
>Like the Pyscommu system that creates problems in the Universal Century?
Actually far more direct than that, Pyscommu is just a passive Brainwave scanner and transmitter, hence why it's mostly used by the psychically empowered Newtypes.

The Post-Disaster Alaya-Vijnana systems are DIRECT neurological linkages made possible via NANOMACHINES SON, meaning you have to plug into whatever your operating, Ghost in the Shell style.

Given the themes of exploiting children/the underclass in IBO, it really wouldn't surprise me if the Mobile Armors of the Calamity War didn't actually use human brains as central processors.

>>15306673
>he big bad banned evil weapon to not be used is just railgun shooting big lances at targets.
>That mobile armor implies that back in the day, in far history of the series powerlevels were something ridiculous, but it also gives weight to the idea that old tech should be kept hidden, forbidden and forgotten.
>>15306926
>The railgun itself isn't even the banned weapon. It only becomes illegal when it's loaded with a certain type of ammunition made from MS frame alloy.
Actually, I'd say the Dainsleif Weapon System is a better argument for keeping particular tech forbidden.

While Alaya-Vijnana can fuck you up and mostly requires a pubescent subject to properly integrate into the nervous system, it's honestly a pretty useful technology; Giving uneducated, illiterate children an innate ability to operate compatible machinery.

The Dainsleif Weapon System, on the other hand, is the only ranged weapon that outright surpasses the INSANE armor technology of the IBO universe, which has otherwise forced a regression to Melee MS and Naval Ship Combat.

Least we forget, Sir Issac Neuton is still the deadliest son-of-a-bitch in Space, so that Dainsleif Rod is going to penetrate the shit out of SOMETHING and a stray shot that doesn't embedded itself into the armored hull of a Warship is unlikely to be stopped by anything less.
>>
>>15309366
>I'm a stupid fucking namefag that can only regurgitate Mass Effect quotes
>>
>>15309366
>While Alaya-Vijnana can fuck you up and mostly requires a pubescent subject to properly integrate into the nervous system, it's honestly a pretty useful technology; Giving uneducated, illiterate children an innate ability to operate compatible machinery.
I actually wonder if that's the default way of things, or just a result of the tech being old and forgotten and thus implemented suboptimally.
McGillis proved that one can get the surgery done as an adult. It could be that back in the day the operation was understood better and thus installing the system had smaller risks and were able to be done to adults too.
>>
>>15309391
>I actually wonder if that's the default way of things, or just a result of the tech being old and forgotten and thus implemented suboptimally.
>McGillis proved that one can get the surgery done as an adult. It could be that back in the day the operation was understood better and thus installing the system had smaller risks and were able to be done to adults too.
Well I wouldn't doubt that it was done better back in the day on Earth, but supposedly hooking Ein up to a Graze was a big step towards McGillis being able to get an AV implant, plus it's greatly implied that the founder of Gjallarhorn, Agnika Kaieru, was a sort of Child Solider like the protagonist.
>>
File: Shamblo (1).jpg (294KB, 1600x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Shamblo (1).jpg
294KB, 1600x1105px
Was the Shamblo sentient to a certain degree through it's Psycommu system?

When it runs amok, Kirk's comments make it seem as if it had a will of it's own and that it was hungry for destruction.

Also,what did the Federation likely to with the wreck of this thing after it was stopped in Dakar or Torrington?
>>
>>15303919
>ALL the Fangu!
>>
>>15303919

Whats it do?
>>
>>15310448
the crazy thing about the Shamblo is I remember reading somewhere once that it's design is based off an unbuilt OYW MA design*, and that the only major modification the Zeon Remnants made to the design was adding the Psycho Frame to it

*similar to the Neue Ziel in that regard
>>
>>15306302
Well I mean, Jupiter Empire made 8 of them. That's at least 7 more than pretty much every other MA that got made.
>>
>>15310588

>it's design is based off an unbuilt OYW MA design

Was it supposed to be used in operations to destroy Jaboru or something?
>>
>>15310663

>That's at least 7 more than pretty much every other MA that got made.

Weren't there at least 8 Destroy units in SEED Destiny, with possibly more under construction or completed?

And wasn't the Dendrobium II mass produced?
>>
>>15295549
Wasn't it more the fact that creating any technologically advanced mobile weapon, suit or armor, was outlawed in G-Reco? Not the Amorzagan in particular.
>>
>>15310846

I know, I just assumed Mobile Armors were among the outlawed technologies, which the Amorzagan was.
>>
>>15310673
well it's supposed to have been developed from the Grublo, so I imagine it was probably meant to be similar in nature to both the Big Zam and Aspalus in being designed as an anti-fortress weapon, also probably adopted some stuff from this variant of the Grublo;

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MAM-07-X3_Grublo_Underwater_Bit-Mounted_Prototype
>>
File: Solomon_Express_10.jpg (150KB, 750x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon_Express_10.jpg
150KB, 750x1056px
watching 0083 right now

is the Neue Ziel the most successful Mobile Armour in the entire canon
>>
>>15310571
You know how smartasses regularly ask "why don't they just put newtypes and funnels into a ship rather than using those silly mobile suit things"?
Well its first main function is being exactly that. (the second being "earn the record for world's largest dildo")
>>
>>15311612
How do you define success? How do you define a MA?

There certainly are people that consider the METEORs to be MAs for example.
>>
>>15295549
>I saw one of the characters mentioning the Amorzagan as being a "forbidden weapon".

They were refering to the fact that plamo never.
>>
>>15311213

>Big Zam and Aspalus in being designed as an anti-fortress weapon

Now that I think about it, Mobile Armors are a way of skirting the limits of the limits of the Antarctic Treaty aren't they?

Given they can destroy important installations without resorting to the antics of Colony Lasers, dropping Colonies and other things that violate the Antarctic Treaty, they seem ideal.
>>
>>15310714

9 were at least shown in the show (1 for Stella's European Rampage Tour, 3 to defend Heaven's Base, and 5 to defend Requiem)
>>
>>15312853
exactly, Federation had no idea that a Mega Particle Cannon could be taken to the levels that Zeon's various Mobile Armors(Big Zam, Aspalus, Jormungand) would demonstrate over the course of the war
>>
>>15311681

They are technically Mobile Armors aren't they?

They have a similar function to Zeong and Dendrobium , which were clearly Mobile Armors.

I think they're also in the same weight class.
>>
>>15313331
Zeong is technically a Mobile Suit, even if it is pretty much in MA size range
>>
File: NZ-999_Neo_Zeong.jpg (333KB, 575x1135px) Image search: [Google]
NZ-999_Neo_Zeong.jpg
333KB, 575x1135px
>>15313376

My mistake.

I meant the "Neo Zeong" Mobile Armor, not the Zeong itself.
>>
File: Recarl.png (85KB, 536x357px) Image search: [Google]
Recarl.png
85KB, 536x357px
>>15311612
>is the Neue Ziel the most successful Mobile Armour in the entire canon
No, that would be the Recarl.
>>
>>15313406
All that thing did was use psycommu bullshit against Links. I like to think that it was just a giant glass cannon, and could only use psycommu based antics against anything it fights.
>>
>>15313685

However, it also carried a Mobile Suit within it and had access to a formidable arsenal.

Also, those antics would be sufficient for anything else wouldn't they given few other things could approach it?
>>
>>15310571
To be more specific than what >>15311628 said.
>Large Beam cannon
>Has the most bits in all of Gundam (around 30 big fangs, and around 100 small fangs)
>High mobility
>Can do a Macross Missile Massacre.
However, it does not have a GN field which seems to be a problem fighting the ELS, which pretty much sums up the reason why it lost in it's second battle.
>>
>>15312897
There was a tenth one in the Astrays somewhere, as well.
>>
>>15312897
>>15315080

It really seems like they weren't making the best use of those to combat ZAFT.
>>
File: Jma-0530.jpg (177KB, 357x537px) Image search: [Google]
Jma-0530.jpg
177KB, 357x537px
Someone mind explaining this wonky looking thing?
>>
>>15317282
What's to explain?
>>
>>15317424

Well for one, is it really from G Gundam's era?

Has the same "JMA" designation before it as the Fantoma.
>>
>>15317461

I've never even seen it suggested before that it could be.
>>
>>15317461
The weapon loadout would seem inconsistent with what we see in G.
>>
>>15317474

The Walking Dome could be a descendant of the Fantoma or something Neo Japan built at a later date.
>>
File: Xma-01.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xma-01.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
They really out-did themselves with this one.
>>
>>15313412

That seems a little light for a Mobile Armor.

I'm used to those things have tonnage in excess of a hundred tons.
>>
>>15320585

Mobile armors got much, much lighter over the course of UC. The Big Zam is nearly 1,500 tonnes or something and even smaller 0079 ones like the Zakrello are a couple of hundred tonnes, but by Char's Counterattack the Alpha Azieru is only 200 tonnes despite being bigger than any of them. The ReCarl just continues that trend really.
>>
Considering they require the newtype haxxor protagonist of the series to bring them down MA in UC Gundam are perfectly good machines and game changers.
Elmeth was winning Solomon on its own, Big Zam could force the Federation into a stalemate.
>>
>>15321569

I really doubt the Big Zam could do that, given that it was mostly gaining ground on surprise alone given that no-one knew what to do with it and they kept trying to attack it via beams despite them very obviously not working. It survived on plot armor as much as anything, since everyone kept firing beams and the one guy who decided to use missiles was killed seconds later before he could do anything. The Big Zam was vulnerable to close assault, and while it was the Gundam that took it down it wasn't anything special about the Gundam that did so. Nor even about Amuro like newtype senses. It was just him being mad about Sleggar's death. It might take a few smaller units to kill a single Big Zam, but it doesn't come off as an invincible superweapon that'll win the war in either the movie or TV.
>>
>>15321631

>come off as an invincible superweapon that'll win the war in either the movie or TV.

It is meant to be a force multiplier however.

Since mass production was on the table, adding to the regular Zeon line of battle could have tipped the struggle in their favor once they refined them.

Also, would missiles even have done much? Can't Mobile Armors shrug off artillery and missiles like it's nothing?
>>
>>15296028

Never really see any thing of their aerospace in significance.

The only thing I really saw making a difference against a Mobile Suit in that regard was the Core Booster.

And even then, I think that was too expensive to produce.
>>
File: 1480022998798.jpg (57KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480022998798.jpg
57KB, 704x480px
>>
>>15293362
The Innovades and A-Laws seemed to have a fair bit of mobile armor development deployed to generally positive outcomes.
The AD universe of 00 seems to have a history of MAs in use as well given the Agrissa that was last fielded during the 5th solar war
>>
>>15325040

It seems like everything past the Zeon Conflicts starts to gain a slightly alien aesthetic.
>>
>>15325040

I thought that was a Mobile Worker and not a Mobile Armor proper?
>>
>>15320168
Actually kinda yeah. Say what you will but, in a normal combat scenario the Rafflesia probably can do some serious damage. Shame about the cockpit location though.
>>
>>15328307

I wonder if the Jupiter Empire had a hand in it's creation given it's said they funded Cosmo Babylonia to a certain degree.
>>
>>15328307

Wasn't it blowing through federation ships and mobile suits with no problem on it's own?

Also, most Mobile Armors will prove very difficult to stop unless it's by a Gundam.
>>
>>15296298
>Hildofir wasn't bad either, thought I'm not sure if that was a Mobile Armor or not.

It was a hybrid, just like Guntanks.
It was made in Zeon's desperation due to lacks in firepower departement, since MSes has its limits on ground battles.
>>
>>15330319
It wiped out all of the Federation reinforcements from the moon by itself.
>>
File: Rear_Shirike_Corps.jpg (229KB, 574x723px) Image search: [Google]
Rear_Shirike_Corps.jpg
229KB, 574x723px
>>15306302
>>15310663

I think there was a 9th Divinad (with it's full nuclear arsenal no less) that showed up in the Ghost novels which may or may not be used by the "Rear Shrike Corps" Girls.

I think it, and the Girls using it, may survive said battle.

Not sure, can't find all of Ghost translated so.
>>
>>15334701
>Not sure, can't find all of Ghost translated so.
You wouldn't have been able to, since Zeonic Corps stopped focusing on Ghost anyways.

That said, I believe that at least one or two of the Shrikes survived.
>>
>>15334721

What happened to the other one(s) then?
>>
>>15334738
No concrete idea, it's been said on here that they/she died.
>>
>>15334804

Well, given they're affiliated with the same Shirike team that appears in Victory, that is not surprising.
>>
>>15331770

I think I'm beginning to understand why the Federation fleet went from 17,000 warships to just 35 by the time of the Zanscare conflict.
>>
>>15293415
I say both, they had a clear goal with what a mobile armor should have and do, but many of them failed to meet that goal and expectation and were too flawed for practical use.
>>
>>15335065

Well, to be fair, the Mobile Armor concept was just in it's infancy when it was introduced.
>>
>>15298925
AGE wasn't bad as people mention. It's just the pacifist ending that really killed the show. Seasons 1, 2, and early 3 are legit.
>>
>>15335194

Well, I thought AGE was a nice change of pace as we got to see a lengthy war from it's start to it's conclusion over three generations, with the final one finding a conclusive end to the conflict that was amiable to both sides.

Not something we usually get in the Universal Century, or most other Centuries.

Also, the pacifist ending isn't really an issue given that's the series conclusion isn't it?
>>
>>15335187
True though occasionally they do get things that stick like the Val Varo and the Elmeth.
>>
>>15335287

Wasn't the Bigro also one of the more effective ones?
>>
>>15335303
Oh yeah that one was a success too, though i like its improved version the Val Varo more.
>>
>>15335314

The Braw Bro wasn't that bad either, aside from it's lack of substantial armament.
>>
>>15315073
Which honestly is pretty retarded. For something as big as a mobile armor, a GN Field should had been mandatory.
>>
>>15335852

Maybe they couldn't find space for it or the engineers got lazy.
>>
>>15302336
Don't forget that the AV actually causes changes in the pilot if the MS is changed.

Mikazuki actually felt as if he had a tail when he was plugged to Barbatos when it got it's Lupus Rex upgrade.
>>
>>15338593

I wonder how a G fighter from G Gundam feels if their machine has a tail then.
>>
File: Patulia-cruisemode_lineart.jpg (112KB, 540x183px) Image search: [Google]
Patulia-cruisemode_lineart.jpg
112KB, 540x183px
At one point you have to ask yourself: when does a Mobile Armor stop being a MA and start being a battleship? Because the Patulia was the size of a fucking battleship and required 4 pilots + 1 Newtype.
>>
File: Patulia AttackmodeGBFT.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Patulia AttackmodeGBFT.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>15339102
>>
File: Size Comparison Mobile Armors.jpg (461KB, 3662x1164px) Image search: [Google]
Size Comparison Mobile Armors.jpg
461KB, 3662x1164px
>>15339102

>Patulia

I thought that was just a warship they integrated a New Type into to heighten it's performance.
>>
File: MA-05HG.jpg-original.jpg (189KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
MA-05HG.jpg-original.jpg
189KB, 1024x705px
>>15335314

It gets another improved version called the "Buran".
>>
>>15303919

Isn't that hing also bigger than the Ptolomies?
>>
File: waitaminute.jpg (78KB, 648x440px) Image search: [Google]
waitaminute.jpg
78KB, 648x440px
>>15339132
Wait, is that Charlotte from Infinite Stratos?
>>
>>15339926

I think you might be right.
>>
>>15338815
They'd feel quite odd. Especially if they suddenly feel something in their tail-bone.
>>
>>15294868
Anon I'd pay you money to just sit and listen to endless theorising about mecha,
>>
>>15339132
Damn, was the Gadelaza that big?
>>
>>15343656
There's a scene where it's being transported by being grabbed by one of the capital ships that shows it's about half their length. Shit's big.
>>
>>15343656

I think it's said to be larger than the Ptolemaios series of ships.
>>
>>15343171

Somewhere in the Gundam franchise, there are probably people paid to do just that.

Though I'm curious if anyone on the Gundam development teams have ever had a "What is a Mobile Armor?" debate.
>>
File: Shamblo -.jpg (165KB, 619x495px) Image search: [Google]
Shamblo -.jpg
165KB, 619x495px
>>15310588
>>15311213

I thought the Shamblo was derived from something Axis created?
>>
>>15347614
Yes, it is.
>>
>>15295387

Do any of the Titan Mobile Armors and what not find a place in the Federation arsenal after the defeat of the Titans?

Or is it used solely by Axis afterward?

I read that the fallout from the Gryps conflict included advance units like the remnants of the Psycho Gundam and what not falling into Zeon hands and that the Asshimar turns up in Neo Zeon service.
>>
>>15347614

When they have "Base Weight" on things, is that the unit in question before all of the munitions, weapons and gear are added to the chassis?
>>
File: Elcopty 1.png (202KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elcopty 1.png
202KB, 1492x1080px
One of the oddest Mobile Armors I've seen in a long time.
>>
File: Elcopty 3.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elcopty 3.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>
File: Elcopty 2.jpg (138KB, 503x695px) Image search: [Google]
Elcopty 2.jpg
138KB, 503x695px
>>
>>15349691

How does that thing even fight back in close combat anyway given it can never hit anything other than another Mobile Armor when it's standing at full height?

And can it even use it's weapons while it's in the air?
>>
>>15325072

I wished they had shown what the Union Mobile Armors were like.
>>
>>15350604
They had mobile armors? I'm pretty sure they didn't.
>>
>>15350655

I assumed they did and they just weren't shown.
>>
File: T1jyobul3w6xob6a0e0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1525px) Image search: [Google]
T1jyobul3w6xob6a0e0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1525px
>>15325072

>Agrissa

Since the AEU sells their equipment abroad, is there a chance they could sell the Agrissa to terrorists and private military firms?
>>
I hope the Ball doesn't count as a Mobile Armor.
>>
>>15355340

It doesn't. It's officially a "mobile pod", not a mobile armor.
>>
>>15354001
Ali probably get his from them
>>
>>15354001

Reading about the Agrissa makes me want to see what the Solar Wars were like.

I read those claws on the front were made for dealing with HRL units and their thick armor.
>>
File: BABI.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BABI.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
Does the BABI count as a Mobile Armor in it's flight mode?
>>
>>15339132
Holy fuck those compression artifacts.
>>
>>15339132
I am pretty sure that Grand Gundam has never been drawn to its actual scale in series.
>>
>>15357692
>Solar Wars Densetsu long-running OVA series never
;_;
>>
>>15341095
>>15339926
She is a big girl then
>>
>>15329912
Seriously, the Jupiter Empire has been behind a lot of shit since the 0080's.
>Scirocco
>Judau after ZZ
>Cosmo Babylonia
>Crossbone
>Zanscare
And then there's the part where they're a major source of fuel for the UC universe.
>>
>>15361125

I'm wondering how the Earth Federation didn't catch on sooner.
>>
>>15361125

I hope they're still a faction post UC.

Having them to turn up and menace Earth would be interesting.

Plus, since there are colonies around Venus, I don't see why there couldn't still be some thriving around Jupiter.
>>
>>15361125
If UC ever gets a new series, I hope that Jupiter are the antagonists instead of 'the newest incarnation of the rotting corpse that is Zeon'.
>>
>>15363059

>the newest incarnation

Does Zeon ever show up in any shape, form or capacity post UC?

I know they aren't in Turn A and I haven't watched G-Reco yet, but I notice quite a few of the "Venusian" units seen in G-Reco have the Zeon mono-eye sensor aesthetic.
>>
>>15363065
Zeon's not around in G Reco.
>>
>>15363088

So anything in G Reco that looks like something they'd build is just something built from data from the UC era or something?
>>
>>15360602

It's not really as big as it looks is it?
>>
>>15363100

They're no more Zeon that Borjarno is for using Zakus.
>>
>>15293362
Hasmal
>>
>>15364440
best answer
>>
File: 2-20 copy.jpg (333KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
2-20 copy.jpg
333KB, 700x933px
>>
>>15348928
yes
>>
>>15365864

Another prototype?
>>
Are colonies allowed to build Mobile Armors for defense in the UC era since they can have Mobile Suits?
>>
File: hashmal.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hashmal.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>
Does adding Mobile Suit technology to anything turn it into a Mobile Armor?
>>
>>15305588
>Gjallarhorn seems to be be more like Romefellor
>>
>>15305603
>Of course given IBO tech they could be piloted by AI copies of humans, as the main antagonist gundam has a pretty literal EXAM Human Simulation program, or they could even have human brains floating in nanotech preservation vats, because thats a thing too.

If someone put my brain in one of those things, I'd go all murder-crazy too.
>>
>>15295547
It's an allegory for nukes. A weapon which devastated the world (Japan), but since then have been largely forgotten and most people ban their use.
>>
>>15368792
>If someone put my brain in one of those things, I'd go all murder-crazy too.
Yeah, which is why I kinda want to know whether it truly is a Skynet deal, or just Robocop 2...
>>
File: Katsuyuki_Shiina_17.jpg (129KB, 700x579px) Image search: [Google]
Katsuyuki_Shiina_17.jpg
129KB, 700x579px
>>15367711
>Defense
Uh yeah... sure.
>>
>>15368324
best MA
>>
>>15369281

I think someone might think twice about attacking a colony if they know a Mobile Armor is around.
>>
>>15321560

Like how they were able to miniaturize Mobile Suit technology by F91's era?
>>
File: Man-03.jpg (169KB, 463x368px) Image search: [Google]
Man-03.jpg
169KB, 463x368px
>>15339102

A lot of them are essentially just ships.

The Braw Bro, Elmeth, Bigro and Grublo are all just ships or craft that have been enhanced with Mobile Suit technology in my opinion.

In the case of the latter two, they've also gained the ability to melee.
>>
>>15369687
It's basically Metal Gear RAY that isn't garbage.
>>
File: MR-356222-700359-25.jpg (309KB, 869x1228px) Image search: [Google]
MR-356222-700359-25.jpg
309KB, 869x1228px
>>15315080

Yep, there is.

I have to keep wondering why Phantom Pain and the Earth Alliance just throw them into combat with little to no escorts to stop people from getting close enough to nullify the advantage of their guns.
>>
>>15363665

In Turn A?
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (39KB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
39KB, 400x243px
>>15372741
Anyone remember these?
>>
>>15373070
Best looking one in my book. They needed to put a Gundam in there, not do the Ghells-Gay or Zamzah or whatever
>>
>>15372741
I remember back in the day when GSD was airing, there were rumors of a 'Diablo Gundam' that would protect Destroy Gundam from close range attackers

Of course, that never came to be.
>>
>>15373117
Just like the M2 Astray, Nu Freedom, and whatever.
>>
>>15373070

I do.

Their one of my favorites along side the Zamza-Zah and Gells-Ghe.

Really shows how far Mobile Armor technology had came within the Alliance.
>>15373114

What's wrong with the Gells-Ghe?

Also, it's a modified Dagger in the torso, not a Gundam.
>>
File: Zong_-_Top_View.jpg (245KB, 659x603px) Image search: [Google]
Zong_-_Top_View.jpg
245KB, 659x603px
>>15313376

I think the Zancare made a version of the Zeong that was a Mobile Armor.
>>
>>15373117

A series of gundams for that sole purpose?
>>
Were the Meteors in SEED capable of over powering the Alliance's Positron Deflectors?

Or could no ranged weapon accomplish that?
>>
>>15293362
Val Walo. That thing was TIGHT.

Plus reasonably "realistic", a space ship with a stupid thick armoured bulkhead it hides its weapons behind and a couple of what are very nearly NASA style Magic Arms.
>>
>>15378966

Was also one of the few Zeon Mobile Armors that you didn't need to be a New Type to get stellar performance from it.

Also, I think it's confirmation of Federation incompetence that a man was able to hide such a destructive weapon of war in his Junk Yard.
>>
>>15357879
No, it's a transformable mobile suit. The other big myth is the Dendrobium is a mobile armor when it's just a mobile suit with a giant weapons docking bay.
>>
>>15379109

What do they classify it as in the show?
>>
>>15379038

The Federation should be keeping a stock check of all junk yards, monitoring private residences and/or keeping tabs on all scrapped enemy war machines just in case one is repaired back to effectiveness?

That sounds like some weird guidelines for competence anon. Draconian even in the case of regular monitoring of private residences just in case.
>>
>>15379369

Well, I will admit that it wouldn't be feasible or practical to monitor everything.

Still, that things like the Shamblo and Val Walo can be stashed and built right under the Federation's nose seems a bit odd.
>>
>>15363065
>Does Zeon ever show up in any shape, form or capacity post UC?
SRA in AWGX may as well have been Zeek.
>>
>>15372368

Speaking of this thing, what stops someone from cutting the wires that connect it's weapons to the main hull?
>>
File: 81oLK2JAP7L._SL1500_2048x2048.jpg (187KB, 1500x882px) Image search: [Google]
81oLK2JAP7L._SL1500_2048x2048.jpg
187KB, 1500x882px
>>15378958
I don't ever recall a positron reflector ever failing, except for when the Blitz attacked the emitter at Artemis, or Canard Pars using an improvised positron reflector spear to pierce through one.

I'm pretty sure a mobile armor in Destiny was able to block the Minerva's positron cannon, so those things are damned impenetrable.

>>15379347
Model kit box art and booklet say mobile armor. Mora in the 0083 looks at the GP03D's massive containers and expresses disbelief that the (whole?) system is considered a mobile suit.

>>15379450
Shamblo was built in secret by a wealthy businessman who probably had facilities that were easily large enough to contain it. Considering how easy it is for groups and factions in UC to arm themselves (regardless of both good and bad), building a single mobile armor is still less detectable than building up a fleet of ships and many MS.

Val Varo being hidden in a lunar junkyard is harder to explain, but then again you have the Argama hiding in a junkyard inside the Shangri-la colony, so that's even weirder.

>>15380275
Nothing. Wire guided weapons being cut doesn't happen all that often, for the same reasons why 20 metre tall humanoid pilot robots are practical.
>>
>>15380275
Melee combat is for the aces.

Heat hawks for Zakus and heat swords for Goufs weren't standard equipment.

Zakus only start equipping them during the re-entry battle and then at Seattle where Garma dies and maybe a few other times.

The MP goufs we see on SFS don't carry heat swords at all, IIRC only Ramba Ral and maybe one or two grunts ever used one.

It isn't until the Dom and GM that it becomes standard and even then the grunts almost never use it on screen. I think a Dom tries it against Amuro when Dren dies but Amuro pulls a sick double saber trick and murder the Dom. It was a good effort though
>>
>>15380315

>Melee combat is for the aces.

Hence why the vulnerability of the I-Field in Melee can never really be exploited effectively?
>>
>>15380347
Basically.
It's also why fast MA like the Neue Ziel and Neo-Zeong would have been a conceptual nightmare to take down. Sure, there's probably a really powerful newtype on your team who'll be able to do it up close, but good luck trying to bring down something that maneuverable and well-protected.

>>15379038
>>15379369
The OYW was stupidly destructive though. We're talking about a conflict that killed off a massive portion of humanity, wiped a contient off the earth, and turned entire colonies into scrap. It seems feasible that some Zeon remnants or sympathizers could have decisively overlooked a mostly functional space crab being tucked away somewhere among the post-war cleanup.
>>
File: val walo main gun.jpg (16KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
val walo main gun.jpg
16KB, 300x273px
>>15310448
>>15310588
isn't Shamblo a bit of a patchwork MA?

Like the body was from one project left unfinished by axis, and the "head" as it were was built mostly out of a leftover incomplete Val Waro?
>>
>>15380275
do remember that Minovsky Particles mess with light along with all the other things they more obviously screw with, so it wouldn't be easy to see said cables generally, let alone aim at them with any consistency

>>15380396
>The OYW was stupidly destructive though. We're talking about a conflict that killed off a massive portion of humanity, wiped a contient off the earth, and turned entire colonies into scrap.
it's worth mentioning that the OYW's effects were so devastating to the Federation that they weren't able to recover from it economically until near the end of Victory Gundam, and if we count G-Savior as canon then that recovery was only brief as the Federation has collapsed completely by that point
>>
>>15380397

I think "patchwork" doesn't begin to describe it.

Also, I keep hearing it was based to some degree on the Grublo.

It's such a hodgepodge of ideas, I'm surprised it was as effective as it was.

However, that doesn't surprise me that Zeon would do that. Wasn't their first Apsalus basically built out of some junk, Zaku II parts and a super weapon?
>>
>>15380414
at least for the anime version of the Shamblo it's basically a OYW design that got upgraded by Axis Zeon, then further upgraded by the addition of a Psycho-Frame, kinda like how the Alpha Azieru & the Neue Ziel are both derived from the OYW Zero GR mobile armor

also yeah a bunch of Zeon's Mobile Armors integrated parts from the Zaku in some manner, besides the Aspalus there were Zaku components used in the Rhinoceros mobile armor as well
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-31-02-22-15.png (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-31-02-22-15.png
456KB, 1280x720px
Different subject but does anyone here know the name of the track that plays when Kira goes SEED mode against Waltfeld?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wp2H1dquG0c
>>
>>15380301

>I'm pretty sure a mobile armor in Destiny was able to block the Minerva's positron cannon

The Gells-Ghe did it twice, once in Eurasia at the gate with the Positron Cannon and once more on the moon when ZAFT assaulted the Requiem.

I'm surprised they're that durable given the force of the blast has enough power to blow the Minerva off course, but do nothing to the Mobile Armor in question.

Makes me wonder if a Positron deflector could stand up to GENESIS or a Nuclear blast.
>>
File: Mrx-009.jpg (2MB, 2102x3699px) Image search: [Google]
Mrx-009.jpg
2MB, 2102x3699px
>>15305578
The tech from the MA's like the Bigro and Elmeth went into the psycho gundam's development. There was a big push to miniaturize the psycommu system, which the Titans failed at but Axis succeeded with.
>>
>>15381823

What's big enough to threaten the Psycho Gundam that it needs a shield?
>>
>>15381956
Amuro Ray, on foot, with a pistol and a grenade.
>>
>>15381823
I thought it was more of a "It's the Zeong, but this time it's a gundam and has legs." sort of thing.
>>
File: Perfect Zeong.jpg (190KB, 621x900px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Zeong.jpg
190KB, 621x900px
>>15382034

>"It's the Zeong, but this time it's a gundam and has legs."

Now that you say that, Psycho Gundam does kind of resemble Perfect Zeong.

On the subject of that, was Zeong meant to have legs at the time of A Baoa Qu?

The official website's description seems to imply that it was meant to have legs as it calls it "legless" and "unfinished".
>>
>>15382064

Doesn't Kycillia talk about how it's meant to have legs but they weren't finished or something in the show? And that not having them is actually kind of good, since it makes it lighter and more maneuverable? Which would seem to rather run against the grain of "AMBAC" is king, if legs make it less maneuverable.
>>
>>15382099
Zeon's mobile suit industry was a giant meme factory by the end of the OYW. When the designer of the Gyan died, he cursed the forces of Zeon to fall prey to his own fetishes and design ever more outlandish, impractical mobile suits to fulfill niches that never needed filled.
>>
File: The O (black).jpg (77KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
The O (black).jpg
77KB, 400x400px
>>15382099

>And that not having them is actually kind of good, since it makes it lighter and more maneuverable? Which would seem to rather run against the grain of "AMBAC" is king, if legs make it less maneuverable.

I think that's touched upon for a moment in the Atlantic crossing episode of 0079.

When Flanagan Boone's Grubro severs one of the Gundam's legs, Amuro calls it a mistake as it made the Gundam lighter, giving it the extra mobility to triumph over the sea going Mobile Armor.

That being said, legs could improve mobility by nature of having more space to mount thrusters upon them couldn't they?

I may be wrong, but I think Paptimus Scirocco's designs like "The O" were bulky and big, but still fast and maneuverable because he had to mount so many boosters on them for use in the Gravity Well of Jupitier.
>>
>>15382121

>to fulfill niches that never needed filled.

Like how the melee role of the Gouf and Gyan overlap?

Though I suppose the Gyan had more versatility, it seems like it would have been more pertinent to just improve on the Gouf for the time being.
>>
>>15382147
The Gouf was being retired because it was obsolete, m8. The Gyan was significantly better and even more optimized for close combat, especially when working in tandem with the Dom as intended.
>>
>>15381528

But it clearly wasn't powerful enough to withstand Infinite Justice and Akatsuki when they rammed through the reflectors and destroyed Requiem
>>
>>15382099
With legs, it can move around like a mobile suit. The benefit of AMBAC is that it can change orientation without needing to use up thruster fuel. This helps it with short range mobility advantage and able to handle certain terrain (e.g., moving and fighting inside a colony or on asteroid surface or Earth). Also on a lighter note, some games have given the Perfect Zeong a kicking attack as if to help justify the addition of the legs (as well as a giant physical sword, but that's something else entirely).

Without the legs, the Zeong has all of its thrust concentrated in the "skirt". It flies around more like a shuttle or a space fighter, although the arms can still contribute to AMBAC. Also, not having legs does make it considerably lighter, so it can accelerate faster and achieve greater velocity, so that's more of a long range mobility advantage. Obviously it can't walk. In some games the Zeong is given the ability to hover if it is used in a gravity environment with surface, but I dunno if it was ever meant to do that since it seems like it seems like it would be a machine meant mainly for space use.

>>15382147
The Gouf and Gyan are land and space use MS respectively. They would never overlap because even if the Gouf stayed in use, they wouldn't have been deployed to the same front lines and they were developed at different times of the year. Gyan was also being considered as a next-generation beam weapon-capable MS.

>>15382178
Gouf wasn't retired for being obsolete, it didn't even last that long before they stopped making them. It never reached a stage of heavy mass production because as soon as the Dom came along, the Gouf was shelved in favor of the Dom.
>>
>>15382141
I thought Amuro called it a mistake because the mobile armour was holding onto the gundams leg, and by severing it he just freed the gundam
>>
>>15382206
Apparently they can push through it if they keep applying force. It did slow them down, though.

Oddly enough, the same thing applied to the Virgo planet defensor shields. Those can block damn near everything (except lasers), but it was possible for a Taurus to push its hand through the barrier to grab the Virgo's head.
>>
File: Zeong Variants.png (952KB, 946x642px) Image search: [Google]
Zeong Variants.png
952KB, 946x642px
>>15382270

>Also, not having legs does make it considerably lighter

Indeed.
For the main Zeong, it's:

> Base Weight: 151.2 t

> Full Weight: 231.9 t

For the Perfect Zeong it's:

> Base Weight: 234.2 t

> Full Weight: 421.2 t
>>
>>15382270

>as well as a giant physical sword, but that's something else entirely

Isn't there one out there armed with a spear or trident or something?
>>
File: Zeong-hmt1.jpg (113KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
Zeong-hmt1.jpg
113KB, 720x360px
>>15382270

>Without the legs, the Zeong has all of its thrust concentrated in the "skirt". It flies around more like a shuttle or a space fighter, although the arms can still contribute to AMBAC.

> it seems like it seems like it would be a machine meant mainly for space use.

Well, in case it wasn't, they made a high mobility type that was solely made for space combat.

It's also mentioned as having legs omitted from the design as they were a hindrance in space combat.
>>
>>15294868
>And what separates a Mobile Armor from a Mobile Suit anyway?
The best way to describe a mobile armor outside of 'What if we took a battleship's weapons and slapped them onto the smallest thing that can handle them' is taking the basic ideas of a mobile suit buy greatly expanding their fire power while not having limbs which were primarily there for AMBAC.

>>15295180
In the series they're first refereed to as mobile armors before it's seen that they can transform. I'd have to look it up again, but they are better classified as transformable mobile suits.

>>15380301
Only a model claims it's a mobile armor. Based on everything we see in every series, it does not meet the standards of a mobile armor since it's a mobile suit that connects with what is refereed to as a Armed Base Mobile Container.
>>
File: Neo_Zeong.jpg (249KB, 1022x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_Zeong.jpg
249KB, 1022x1600px
>>15382819

>it does not meet the standards of a mobile armor since it's a mobile suit that connects

What about Neo Zeong?

It functions similar to the Dendrobium in that it connects to a Mobile Suit and it's classified as a Mobile Armor.
>>
>>15294868
It's probably best to treat nomenclature definitions specific to universes.
>>
>>15382270

Wouldn't it have been easier to just re-design the Gouf for use in space?

Or were the demands of what Zeon was looking for so great that a unit had to be designed specifically for it?
>>
>>15382178

Obsolete in the span of less than a year?
>>
>>15383400
Yeah, it was basically just a Zaku better on the ground in a world where the Dom existed to be better on flat Terrain, and not only that but the enemy was the Gundam. I mean the Gouf Custom could of kept it semi relevant but yeah it wasn't exactly top of the line when it came out even.
>>
>>15383275
>Wouldn't it have been easier to just re-design the Gouf for use in space?
Then that's essentially a Zaku with a heat sword, heat whip, and a machine gun hand. Ignoring memes, the Gouf (and the J type Zakus) had most of the space-capable stuff that wasn't necessary on earth stripped out of the design, like extra maneuvering thrusters.

At the time, Zeon wasn't even looking for an improved melee combat MS. They were looking for a beam-capable MS after the Gundam appeared and almost made other weapons obsolete. Zeonic offered the Gelgoog, while Zimmad tried to compete with the Gyan.
>>
>>15295242
How exactly does the Hashmal make those little things anyway? We're told it can act as a factory and its flock apparently grows between its awakening and the canyon battle but we never see it.
>>
File: magic maker.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
magic maker.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>15383813
fucking magic
>>
File: super science.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
super science.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>15383813
>>
>>15383795
>Zeonic offered the Gelgoog, while Zimmad tried to compete with the Gyan.
yup to the extent that in the Gihren's Greed games there's a Gyan version of pretty much every Gelgoog variant
>>
>>15384301

Which one offers better performance?
>>
File: gyanvsgelgoog.png (908KB, 960x3808px) Image search: [Google]
gyanvsgelgoog.png
908KB, 960x3808px
>>15387391
It can be said that the Gelgoog is more balanced than the Gyan, and it doesn't have the fatal flaw of a shield that has holes on the front that are packed full of explosives. While the Gyan's beam sword might be stronger but it's not like the Gelgoog beam naginata is lacking for power, and the Gelgoog's beam rifle has it beat in the ranged firepower category. Even if they gave the Gyan more conventional weapons, the Gelgoog by design is has better thrust to ton ratio and has better reactor too. The only real advantage of the Gyan would be the somewhat better melee combat potential.

Considering Gihren's Greed's theoretical Gyan variants, I think they're just analogues to every Gelgoog variant. The specs are pretty close and I think it's more or less just personal preference which one to go with? I could be wrong, since I haven't actually played the games.
>>
>>15295242

Did they get the idea of that from this >>15320168?

I read they both produce attack drones and I noticed they both have a threatening aesthetic and are involved in functions that are aimed at devastating Humanity.
>>
>>15383836
>Ocelot explains nanomachines.jpg
>>
>>15387521

Which one is cheaper to produce?
>>
File: RF Gyan.jpg (36KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
RF Gyan.jpg
36KB, 360x500px
>>15387391

I read that, somehow, Mars Zeon managed to make a Gyan variant with better performance, but less utility than their Gelgoog variant.

Unfortunately, it's very rare though.
>>
Anyone whose read the Turn A novelization, does Pyscho Gundam really turn up in it?
>>
File: Zakerellos attack.jpg (623KB, 1694x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zakerellos attack.jpg
623KB, 1694x1200px
>>15304006

>I'm pretty sure Zakerello, Braw Bro, and Elmeth were also one-offs

But they're mass produced by the time of A Baoa Qu in Thunderbolt.
>>
>>15390286
The post I replied to specified original series, not Thunderbolt.
>>
>>15387521

Interesting.
>>
>>15364440
I thought Hashmal and the other mobile armors went berserk and began killing humans indiscriminately? Wouldn't exactly call a weapon that is just as likely to kill you instead of the enemy a success.
>>
File: Rau-Le-Creuset.jpg (39KB, 627x353px) Image search: [Google]
Rau-Le-Creuset.jpg
39KB, 627x353px
>>15392511

> I thought Hashmal and the other mobile armors went berserk and began killing humans indiscriminately?

Do we know that wasn't a success?

Gundam is no stranger to having people who would gladly devastate Humanity indiscriminately.
>>
Was Zeon allowed to keep any Bigros or Mobile Armors period as part of their standing army after the war ended?
>>
File: 1484475720153.jpg (159KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484475720153.jpg
159KB, 1024x768px
>>
What the fuck, this thread is still alive?
>>
>>15396919

I'm surprised you couldn't find space in the Zokk's frame to slap an I-field generator in.
>>
>>15396919

Do the Mega Particle Cannons found on the Zokk and other underwate units rely on ammunition?

In Road to Jaburo, I remember the Zock variant seen there having ammunition dependent weapons.
>>
File: NZ-333_Alpha_Azieru.jpg (141KB, 306x538px) Image search: [Google]
NZ-333_Alpha_Azieru.jpg
141KB, 306x538px
Was Alpha Azieru the strongest Mobile Armor of the Universal Century?

And could it stand up to the Queen Mansa?
>>
>>15397370

The miracle of discussion at work.
>>
What's the name of the MA from Stardust Memory that Koh fought about halfway through? The one repaired by the one armed zeek. That was the only MA I've ever seen in any series that made sense to me. It was essentially an extreme speed, heavily armored jet which is the only use of an MA I can see being practical.
>>
>>15383826
That just seem like a really Clarketech 3D printer. Something like that is what's expected once we have a space port. Easier to make them over there than to waste energy lifting them up from Earth.
>>
File: Valvaroclaw.jpg (189KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Valvaroclaw.jpg
189KB, 720x480px
>>15399179

It was the Val Walo, piloted by One Year War veteran, Kelly Layzner.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MA-06_Val_Walo

And it was supposedly one of three units that were employed in the war.
>>
>>15355350

I hope they make a transformable Mobile Suit or Mobile Armor that has a Ball mode for it's high maneuverability mode.
>>
>>15397939
I think that's just a gameplay mechanic. How frequently mega particle cannons can fire in theory would depend on how quickly the reactor can replenish minovsky particles.
>>
>>15398106
Depends on what you mean by strongest. Alpha is great at support fire and second line combat, but the Quin Mantha would tear it apart in close combat.
>>
>>15398106
strongest probably goes to one of the following;

Neo Zeong

Geminus

Rafflesia

Divinidad
>>
>>15400298

>Geminus

Have not heard of that one before.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.