[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

votoms' dub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: votoms.jpg (113KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
votoms.jpg
113KB, 1000x999px
Was the english dub found? I remember it was and uploaded on youtube but now it's gone can't find it anywhere. Did it really exist?
>>
>>15293088
It was just the first episode. A "pilot" dub of sorts. CPM either decided the people who'd already bought the show undubbed before on VHS and early DVDs probably wouldn't give a shit now, and that casual viewers even in the middle of the anime boom wouldn't be interested in an older show. And they were dead right.

Dan Green was an okay Chirico.
>>
>>15293111
But my question is where is it? I remember it being up before but now it's nowhere to be found. The people who found it also went thought alot of effort to find it, having to contact voice actors who worked on it and such.
>>
>>15293088
If I remember, last time it was Balofo who posted the megas of it. Just wait and see if someone with it shows up.
>>
>>15293088
Someone posted it here a while ago, it was surprisingly decent by CPM standards.
>>
>>15293159
>the people who found it also went thought alot of effort to find it, having to contact voice actors who worked on it and such.

Nah that's a load of horseshit. Or if they did actually go to those lengths, they were making a mountain out of a molehill. The whole episode was an extra on a DVD in a limited edition tin-box they made available in limited quantities if you bought all four VOTOMS DVD sets and sent away the coupons that came with all of them. Came with a cool AT tech manual and everything. It was just a standard dub for a show they never bothered to continued, not some great terrible secret. The only really noteworthy change they made was scrapping the original opening for some short remixed version that just intersped footage of Chirico doing cool shit with the opening DUH DUH DUH! DUH DUH DUH! of Honoo no Sadame playing over and over
>>
File: 1237401264187.jpg (220KB, 814x612px)
1237401264187.jpg
220KB, 814x612px
>>15293159
>>15293088
>>15293111
KASPERL HEEDS THE CALL OF THE VOTOMS REQUEST

https://mega.nz/#!RcF3CQ7Z!8xJD8Ee_mUZrxC7Z83KHcHgtRe6Q72OAs15u3N438LQ
>>
>>15294129
>https://mega.nz/#!RcF3CQ7Z!8xJD8Ee_mUZrxC7Z83KHcHgtRe6Q72OAs15u3N438LQ

Nice, bumping as thanks.
>>
>>15293088
>VOTOMS has a dub
Yooooooooo
>>
>>15294129
Man, that opening theme is really out of place.
>>
>>15299537
Can't I cared for it.
>>
Apparently it's blocked world wide because copyright reasons, didn't even notice it til now.
>>
>>15303689
I wonder why that is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.