[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COBRA takes over for Zeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: latest.jpg (57KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
57KB, 677x677px
Just a simple What If.

What If Cobra took over the Zabi's plan(& resources) of ruling the Earth Sphere?
Bonus scenario: >Cobra becomes the Major Terrioist Group of your last watched Mecha Shoe
>>
They wouldn't go to war. They would sell COBRA Zakus (tm cobra commander) toys to every child in the earth sphere. The Zakus would be full of mind control gass that would be released across the earth sphere at a very specific time. Then the world will know only COBRA as long as those pesky GM Feds don't get in the way.
>>
>>15292671
>Just a simple What If. What If Cobra took over the Zabi's plan(& resources) of ruling the Earth Sphere?Bonus scenario: >Cobra becomes the Major Terrioist Group of your last watched Mecha Shoe

I'd send team M.A.S.K to eliminate them.
>>
>>15292671
>>15292703
>>15292739
The weather dominator is now upgraded to a I-field solar wind dominator.
>>
>>15292671
They would never hit anything with their beam weapons, lose every fight and paint all their MS in Titans colors.
>>
>>15292671
Alternatively, what if the Brotherhood of Nod replaced Zeon?
>>
Dude, what if The Empire replaced Zeon?
>>
>>15292671
Depends on which iteration of Cobra we are talking about son. If we're talking Sunbow Cobra see >>15292703. If we're talking Larry Hama's Cobra, well then, things get interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEDrY_Cq4-A
>>
>>15292703

Good lord. Could you imagine the Mobile Armor Serpentor would use?
>>
>>15294031
Then they still lose, but it was all part of the plan.
>>
They get defeated by G.M JIM
>>
File: Mf_cobra_c.gif (31KB, 309x372px) Image search: [Google]
Mf_cobra_c.gif
31KB, 309x372px
>>15295646
Something like this but the snake half would be even bigger.
>>
>>15294031
kane is a good boy
>>
File: ZMT-A31A_Dodgore_Brohho_colors.png (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ZMT-A31A_Dodgore_Brohho_colors.png
99KB, 400x400px
>>15297409
So this piece of bullshit here?
>>
What if the Federation had a Joe team? What would they pilot? Snake Eyes could rock a more ninja'd up Jesta for example, Scarlett has a GM Sniper with a giant crossbow, Ace rules the skies in a Delta Plus, Roadblock gets something Heavyarms-ish, and Sgt. Slaughter leads boarding parties to punch out enemy personnel.
>>
>>15292671
>>15292703
>>15297391
>They get defeated by G.M JIM
G.M. Joe is there!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2I166f_U
Crashing through the sky
Comes the fearful cry...

COBRA!
COBRA!

Armies of the night
Evil taking flight

COBRA!
COBRA!

They never give up
They won't say die
Spreading evil far and wide
How will we survive

G.I. GM!
A real Federation hero!
G.I. GM! is there

G.I. GM!
A real Federation hero!
G.I. GM is there

G.I. Joe is the codename for the Federation's
Daring, highly trained special missions force
It's purpose, to defend spacenoid freedom
Against COBRA, the ruthless, terrorist
Organization determined to rule the Universe

Fighting evil wherever there's trouble
Over land and sea and air
G.I. GM is there

G.I. GM
A real Federation hero
G.I. GM is there

G.I. GM!
>>
>>15294031
They lose the OYW, Operation Stardust still happens, Zeta goes even worse for the federals and they outright win in 0096 with most of NodZeon ascending.
>>
>>15298726
A Real Earthnoid Hero!
>>
>>15292671
>What If Cobra took over the Zabi's plan
They would retreat at the end of every single episode.
>of your last watched Mecha Shoe
Mikazuki would destroy all their mecha, but a parachute would pop out of every explosion. Bonus points if Akihiro starts rhyming every sentence he says.
>>
>>15298764

>if UC is GI JOE
>Then it does mean that After Colony, Future Century + CC is Transformers the movie and both are in the same universe?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koQY7s9dgn8
>>
>>15299287
BODY MASSAGE
>>
File: Cobra_Charmander.jpg (426KB, 723x1424px) Image search: [Google]
Cobra_Charmander.jpg
426KB, 723x1424px
>>15292671
Wonder what Chat would be up to in a Cobra run Zeon. His beef is largely a personal grudge with the Zabis, so would he still want to get rid of Cobra Commander?

Also, given how eccentric the Cobra High Command is, Char would probably need to get a new schtick. Masked guy who dresses in red and only pilots red machines doesn't stand out as much when compared to a guy with a metal face, a shirtless, monocled Mad Scientist cum dentist, the sheer hotness that is Baroness, a ninja and a guy who can talk to birds.
>>
File: Cobdra.png (68KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cobdra.png
68KB, 1200x1200px
>>15292671
A challenger arises.
>>
>>15299300

It answers to why some of Wing's biggest fights and ending sounded like

>Put some Star Wars-esque orchestra until we manage to get the rights to Transformers The Movie soundtrack, maybe we can put The Touch on the grand finale
>>
>>15299332
Char would devolve into being Cobra's own starscream.
>>
File: 1445743780843.png (219KB, 951x757px) Image search: [Google]
1445743780843.png
219KB, 951x757px
>>15298764
Don't you mean G.M. JIM?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.