[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else kinda feel bad for Inafune? All he wanted to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: Kenji inafune.jpg (107KB, 810x544px) Image search: [Google]
Kenji inafune.jpg
107KB, 810x544px
Does anyone else kinda feel bad for Inafune?

All he wanted to do was tell the story of a robot boy with an inventor for a father who has to fight other robots who have turned on their human masters and gain new powers after each victory culminating in a final boss challenge where he faces a prototype who is running out of time?
>>
>>15291817
fuck off already with your shill thread
I bet you were a moron and donated over 200 bucks to conman
>>
You mean WN-$$$ CONMAN. Nah fuck him
>>
>>15291826
>>15291831
How is Keiji Inafune a conman?

He said he'll make a game. He did. He never said he'll make a good one.
>>
>>15291836
>He said he'll make a game. He did. He never said he'll make a good one.

He sure implied he would...
>>
>>15291817
What he wanted was to create a cashcow crossmedia franchise and he failed miserably.
>>
Inafune is not a game dev, just an artist. Capcom probably shat on him for being a cunt.
>>
File: aircon.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aircon.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>gets 4,000,000+ in kickstarter funds
>gets funding from other groups
>plans to make a cartoon, a movie, and spinoffs before the game is even in beta
>game ends up being total shit and will never be a franchise

>Bandai is given a stick of gum in exchange for shitting out a game onto the Wonderswan
>It ends up being better than MN9

Aircon Man > Con Man
>>
>>15292238
Personally, the bigger insult to him would be Gunvolt accomplishing its goal better than MN9 did.
>>
>>15292245
I'm still salty af with Inti never releasing the first Gunvolt 2 DLC, and never finishing the rest of it, and instead focusing on a pretty horrendous anime short.
>>
>>15292238
Pretty much this. Dude treated Kickstarter as infinite money.
>>
>>15292238
>>Bandai is given a stick of gum in exchange for shitting out a game onto the Wonderswan
>>It ends up being better than MN9

wut game?
>>
>>15292167
>Capcom probably shat on him for being a cunt.

Nah, they shit on everybody regardless.
>>
>>15292102
>He sure implied he would...
You implied it, not him.

He didn't con anyone. Mighty no 9 was made.
>>
File: Lost-Planet-2-PC.jpg (462KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lost-Planet-2-PC.jpg
462KB, 1920x1200px
The guy designed the Lost Planet games, and they're some of my favorite. Whatever shit he may have pulled with MN9, I can forgive him just because of the railroad gun level.
>>
File: 19874208646.jpg (133KB, 1434x482px) Image search: [Google]
19874208646.jpg
133KB, 1434x482px
>>15292846
>"designed"
>>
File: getaloadofthisasshole.jpg (113KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
getaloadofthisasshole.jpg
113KB, 960x720px
>>15291817
>All he wanted to do was tell the story of a robot boy
No, I think he wanted to build a new cash cow franchise while disregarding the actual game that would become the basis of this prospective cash cow franchise, turning the game into a secondary priority to his personal ambitions.
>>
>>15291817
MegaMan fans never have enough :^)
>>
rosenkreuzstilette is 12 times the MM successor that MN9 was.
>>
>>15291817
he wanted a big franchise like megaman out the gate. despite the fact that mm took years to build up and didn't really break out until the 2nd game.

same thing happened with kai oh only that got canned and marvelous lost millions
>>
>>15291817
why does he have the hairstyle of a 14 year old boy from the early 2000's?
>>
>>15292250
Wow, don't I have egg on my face, apparently it's all coming out tomorrow.

>>15292391
Rockman and Forte: Mirai kara no Chousensha.
>>
File: rejoice.png (137KB, 355x596px) Image search: [Google]
rejoice.png
137KB, 355x596px
>>15295777
>>
>>15295599
basically greedy and retarded at the same level
>>
>>15298338
>>15295599

He was thinking that Capcom was not exploiting Mega Man like they should. HE would show them how it's done. He would make the tv shows, the merchandise, the movie deals. However, he neglected a few things:

1. MN9 is not MM. You need to build up interest in the brand first. This takes a long time.
2. Only a big company like Square or Capcom can do these multi-media launches. Inti-Creates and Comcept are rinky dink little cheap indie companies.
>>
>>15292846
He actually didn't like Lost Planet and pushed for the turd that was the third game
>>
>>15298375
as i said, retarded for believing ppl would trow everything with a dollar sign at him for being the guy who calls himself "megaman creator"
>>
File: Akira Kitamura Megaman.png (386KB, 1105x510px) Image search: [Google]
Akira Kitamura Megaman.png
386KB, 1105x510px
There's several people named Akira Kitamura in Japan. One of them is a very successful software/hardware CEO. I would find it incredibly interesting if this Kitamura is the Mega Man creator. The actual guy ends up being a way more successful and richer businessman than Inafune.
>>
>>15298559
He also hasn't made much public interviews at all, so if that's what he's been doing all this time, it'd explain a lot.

Another interesting thing to note is that he gets brought up in the Complete Works art books, but not actually namedropped. Pretty much the unsung hero.
>>
>>15292250
>13 dollars for some songs and fighting the bosses of the first game
Inafune isnt the only conner here.
>>
>>15298676
I wonder if it's all on freeshop already.
>>
Ive disliked him ever since he outsourced DMC, Lost Planet, and Dead Rising.

Fuck all that shit. He used to deny the name "Father of Megaman" then just out of no where rolled with it then used that to run that kikestarter.
>>
File: Unknown-3.jpg (6KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
6KB, 194x260px
>>15291836
>He said he'll make a game. He did. He never said he'll make a good one
>He Never said he'll make a good one
>NEVER

Anon that conman from the Rising Sun managed to get the mass collection of millions of dollars from his Kickstarter alone. It would be implied that he would make a good game if he has millions of dollars from donors from across the world. Hell if you believe he did nothing wrong then you must be sucking his dick so much he got tired of one fool still thinking he did nothing wrong. The man stole from us, delayed to the point that we were sure that we won't get the game till 2020, had a shitty ad campaign that he managed to insult his fans. How about this Anon stop thinking he was a rather good guy and get with the times. The game is a mess with graphics that belongs on the Gamecube,Voice Acting work that belongs in a high school beginner level acting and the cutscenes aren't even cutscenes.
>>
>>15299693
>had a shitty ad campaign that he managed to insult his fans.

That was the Publisher Deep Silver acting on their own.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.