[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANN continues bad math streak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/magic-knight-rayearth/blu-ray-memorial-collection/.112585

Also Rayearth was treated too kindly, lets be honest that was some shit music.
>>
Nobody.
Fucking.
Cares.

A thread died for this. Are you fucking happy? Is ANN paying you to do this? Why do you think ANYTHING they do or say matters?

Saged.
>>
>>15288189
>ANN comes in for damage control instead of going back to math class
>>
>>15288173

> anon continues to not understand that reviews aren't math
>>
>>15288173
Nigger, who gives a shit about what they do? I'm almost certain you are the reviewer who comes here to clickbait
>>
File: duel rayearth.jpg (177KB, 819x413px) Image search: [Google]
duel rayearth.jpg
177KB, 819x413px
>>15288232

It's just Duel doing Duel things.
>>
File: salty duel.png (72KB, 1166x608px) Image search: [Google]
salty duel.png
72KB, 1166x608px
And this is why Duel has a blood feud with ANN.
>>
>>15288294
>>15288303
OP here, hate to break it to you Valvrager but I'm not that fuck
>>
>>15288314
Here's the bottom line. You posted a thread about an irrelevant hive of fuckwits that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with anyone or anything here. You might as well be linking reddit. You fucked up. Reflect on what you have done and why you sent a thread to be 404d for this inane, irrelevant garbage that has no bearing on anything here on 4chan.
>>
>>15288330
>has no bearing on anything here on 4chan.
Cool fallacy, dude. Then again, Rayearth fans are professional whiners so that is to be expected.
>>
>>15288294
>>15288303
Your name is Duelrager from now on for being a bigger autist than him, congratulations Duelrager. Your second image doesn't even make sense, connect the dots without your intense autism if you don't mind.
>>
>>15288335
It's not a fallacy. You are dragging garbage that does not belong here into the board. How many times do I have to report your off topic meta threads before you learn to stop fucking talking about ANN? Nobody from 4chan goes there. Nobody fucking cares.

Sage.
>>
>>15288347
>Nobody fucking cares.
I care, that's all that matters.
> How many times do I have to report your off topic meta threads before you learn to stop fucking talking about ANN?
Not off topic if the articles are /m/ related.
>>
>>15288349
Yes it is. Go post a reddit thread about a video game on /v/ and count the seconds before you get banned. You won't even run out of fingers to count with if you take one hand off your shriveled phimotic dick to post it.

You are posting a thread about the userbase of another website. That is offtopic. That is meta. You are in the wrong. There is no debate to be had here.
>>
>>15288358
>You are posting a thread about the userbase of another website. That is offtopic. That is meta. You are in the wrong. There is no debate to be had here.
OP is complaining about a review of a mech series, jeez you CLAMP fans get pissy when someone calls out their shit.
>>
File: [LAUGHTER STOPS].png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
[LAUGHTER STOPS].png
200KB, 356x256px
>>15288173
Duel why do you do this to yourself. Nobody fucking cares and nobody with any sense reads ANN's reviews (or ANN at all honestly).
>>
>>15288871
>Duelrager was modest man this whole time
Get a life, tripfag.
>>
>>15288173
Sup Lauren.
>>
>>15288173

Dude look, for ALL THINGS MECHA, wether fantasy or science fiction ANN IS THE LAST FUCKING PLACE YOU SHOULD GO TO READ SUCH REVIEWS. Can't make it any plainer than this.

If you still insist on getting all raged up because of what they write, too bad. Go find something else to do with your time.
>>
>>15288871
I'm not duelfag and I'll stop giving a fuck when either someone gives ANN proper competition or the buck up and fix themselves.
>>
So this thread just confirmed /m/odest /m/an was Valvrager? I would not have guess it.
>>
>>15288303
1. What indication was this Duel (beyond peculation from your hurt ass) and
2. That is very bad moderation regardless of the website.
>>
>>15289246
Ignore Duelrager, he wants to be the new Clawshrimpy
>>
>2017
>still making threads about ANN
>still taking the bait and not saging it into oblivion
>>
>>15289257
why does /m/odest /m/an want to be the new Clawshrimpy?
>>
>>15288294
Shit though he may be, DuelGundam does have some damn good taste.
>>
I met the guy in real life once, not a pretty sight.
>>
>>15288224
> Oh no, someone doesn't like my thread! They must be ANN!
>>15288363
> Oh no, they don't like ANN either! Better accuse them of being a fan of the show!

ANN or Rayearth aren't the issue here. The issue here is you're a sad waste of space shitposting over a review no one here gives a damn about. No one wastes breath on ANN or what they think about ANYTHING, good or bad. Except. For. You.
>>
>>15289566
define "not pretty"
>>
>>15289625
physically and socially he can easily be mistaken for a normalfag, emotionally though he looked extremely fatigued and morbid
>>
OP, stop bumping your shitty thread.
>>
>>15289661
Cool mouth, does it talk with dialogue?

And OP is right, the overall score needed to be raised if they orgasmed to such lousy music that much,
>>
>>15288173
Fuck off, Pedro. The wall can't come soon enough.
>>
>>15290456
I'm not hispanic
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.