[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was wrong with this bitch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: Flay-Allster.jpg (69KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Flay-Allster.jpg
69KB, 468x468px
What the fuck was wrong with this bitch?
>>
File: gundam seed 00059.jpg (110KB, 394x1161px) Image search: [Google]
gundam seed 00059.jpg
110KB, 394x1161px
>>15288087
Nothing.
>>
Too much tripfagging.
>>
>>15288091
Was being extremely annoying also one of Lacus' Coordinator powers?
>>
File: 001.jpg (50KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
50KB, 650x480px
>>15288087
>What the fuck was wrong with this bitch?
Nothing I can't fix.
>>
File: 1486925898587.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486925898587.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Autism
>>
>>15288087
Best girl
>>
>>15288087
>What the fuck was wrong with this bitch?
>Rich and sheltered daddy's little princess
>Cheated on the guy she was engaged to for "revenge"
>Manipulative overbearing cunt
>Jealous as fuck because she knows pink mary sue was obviously superior to her cunt face and scared of losing her grasp on Kira.

Thats one thing I'll say about Lacus in Seed, she was kind to Kira when he was mentally run down to the bone and needed it most. I actually enjoyed their relationship then, despite her being an obvious sue.

Too bad Seed Destiny had to take their nice little relationship and turn it into complete shit.

Either way, I prefer the perfect princess to mega whore cunt every day of the week.
>>
>>15297638
Where's that hand going.
>>
>t. Lacus
>>
>>15297641
It's too far to the side to be going for his cock.

I guess she wants to hold his hand?
>>
>>15297638
If they had ditched the "pop ideal" shit and the "leader of the resistance" shit I would have been okay with her. Not that I like Flley any better.

But yeah, her best parts are when she's being comforting to Kira.
>>
>>15297655
That's still lewd.
>>
>>15297638
>let's forget for a while that Lacus is a manipulative person who waltzed her way into becoming Zaft Chairperson.

Suuuure.
>>
>>15297638
>they're the same. Lacus is just a pretentious, still manipulative variant of the same character with the author just 100% behind her, while Fllay is effectively her mirrorverse counterpart stuck in the same universe.
>>
>>15297665
I never said Lacus was a great character, just that she's not a supreme cunt like Fllay. And please don't even bother mentioning Destany because literally ever character in that was a complete retard.

Lean to fucking read.
>>
>>15297655
>It's too far to the side to be going for his cock.
>Underestimating the superior girth of the Ultimate Coordinator.
>>
>>15297679
>Some twink coordinator having a huge dick
Anon pls
>>
>>15297681
If Fukuda is going to self-insert, he may as well drastically improve what he's inserting.

Drastically improve.
>>
>>15297675
Not him and it's been a long time since I watched seed. However, I don't remember Lacus being a manipulative bitch in the original show (at least not to Kira).

And if we're going to have a Fllay vs Lacus argument (which this obviously is at this point) then it's not fair to bring SEED Destiny into this.
>>
>>15297682
Harsh.
>>
>>15288087
I have a question. Do the Nips 'legitimately like this show and all it's completely shit characters - or have they just been trolling all these years?

I honestly wish someone could go to 2chan and ask this question.
>>
>>15297690
I imagine some still do.
>>
File: muruta.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
muruta.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>15297679
So all Azrael wanted was to protect earth's women from the BBCs (Big Bulged Coordinators)?
>>
>>15297684
>And if we're going to have a Fllay vs Lacus argument (which this obviously is at this point) then it's not fair to bring SEED Destiny into this.
Why is it not fair? It's like saying that Kaoru shouldn't be compared to Tomoe by using Kenshin's fullfiled state at the end of the manga by stating that the comparison point isn't fair because Tomoe was already dead during the series proper.
>>
File: loltrio.jpg (61KB, 800x427px) Image search: [Google]
loltrio.jpg
61KB, 800x427px
>>15297695
>>15297678
>>15297675
>>15297665

>not implying 3some is better.
>>
>>15297695
I don't think necessarily fair either. Kenshin didn't know Kaoru and Tomoe at the same time and he was a very different person by the time he met Kaoru anyway. Also, Kaoru and the rest of the character don't go through some massive retardation in the second season (I can't remember if there were season to this shit or not)
>>
>>15297705
>Fllay sharing anything.
She would literally be the boner killer.
>>
>>15297692
Why did everyone on the bridge put up with this faggots crap again?
>>
File: 1328868733742.png (185KB, 1052x959px) Image search: [Google]
1328868733742.png
185KB, 1052x959px
>>
>>15288087
Her life was crushed as her home was destroyed and she got to see her father dying via blowing up. It's a lot of stress for your typical highschool girl I suppose.
>>
>>15297712
Blue Cosmos was like the majority of where the feds money came from or something like that. They got the black arch angel and druggie gundams built iirc.
>>
You'd all still be smashing that every day like Kira in his position.
>>
>>15297846
I'm not sure her pussy is worth putting up with her crazy clingy bullshit.
>>
>>15297684
It's more one of those subtle things people talk about. Lacus is constantly putting up a facade, never letting anyone see the real her. You have her stay on the Archangel where plays this helpless little girl, only to throw that off once she returns to the ZAFT ship and uses her savvy to stop an attack on the Archangel. Then you have Athrun's reaction when he meets her in the theater, like he's seeing the real Lacus for the first time.

Then you get into the more questionable stuff. We have her priest friend telling Kira he was found in his prayer garden. Seems simple, right? Except that's not backed up by the flashback (Kira lying in the middle of the road), or the events of Astray. So, Blind Priest and Lacus are lying to Kira about how he came into their possession.

It also doesn't help Blind Priest, according to X Astray, tried to steal the Dreadnought Gundam to provide the EA with it's N-Jammer Canceller. It was to help them with their energy crisis, but the fact is he tried to hand off military secrets to the other party. Then you have Lacus stealing the Freedom and Eternal later on. Seems kinda suspicious.

Then you listen to her speeches while she's playing la resistance in the PLANTS. Telling people they have no reason to fight, urging them to stop the war. Seems nice until you look at the Cosmic Era's backstory and realize the PLANTS are fighting to maintain their independence. The war itself wasn't blind racism.

And all this is during the SEED timeframe. No Destiny, just SEED and it's related materials. Makes one wonder if this was what Fukuda meant when he said only he and his wife understood Lacus.
>>
>>15297678
>Lean to fucking read.
the irony
>>
File: image_0.jpg (122KB, 720x1033px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
122KB, 720x1033px
>>15288103
Underrated post right here desu
>>
>>15298552
I highly doubt Fukuda or his wife think that deeply into their characters. Everything you said is spot on but Fukuda has already admitted to only doing what he thinks is cool. They just see Lacus as this girl who could be a world leader because she says flowery shit and people lose all intelligence around her. But all she wants to do is live a quiet life with the boy she manipulated.
>>
>>15299575
It's just... it always seems like Fukuda always has a way of undermining his universe here. In the scope of the greater Cosmic Era, the events of SEED ignore the greater ills of the setting. The underlying questions about the genetic modifications of humans are completely forgotten as the show attempts to treat it as a racial issue.

Now, this would be fine if the show just wanted to be fun and not really have anything to say but that isn't the case with SEED. It wants to be taken seriously at times and for people to take it's ill-informed messages to heart much like Zootopia's muddled talk on racism.

And you know, I think at some point some of the guys at Sunrise in charge of the supplementary materials are aware of these problems and do some things to undermine Fukuda's work. At least, whoever was the genius who decided that no, Lacus wasn't just looking after orphans between shows. She was really running a worldwide spy network that steals mobile suits, including illegal ones, for her own use while the other actions of her spy network would really give people a reason to ramp up their war machine when you stop and think about it.
>>
She wanted the SEED
>>
>>15298552
>The war itself wasn't blind racism
To be absolutely fair, the people calling the shots at that point were pushing it towards that.

Athrun's pop wanted to microwave the planet in one shit, and Azrael Gaine wanted to just blow up the PLANTs instead of attacking Genesis.
>>
>>15300271
I meant, look at the causes of the war. The war backstory was completely ignored by the series proper/
>>
>>15297661
I actually like some of the bits where Lacus is clearly smarter than people expect her to be. It's chunni, sure, but that's not inherently awful. The real problem is that Lacus spends the middle portion of the show essentially absent from it entirely and thus ends up sorely underdeveloped for the kind of major role she eventually takes on, just like Rau having no presence at all for the entire Earth arc and virtually no interactions in battle with Kira is a huge hindrance to the fact that he's supposed to be the main villain.

If Lacus was a much more consistent presence in the middle segment of the show, and if the late portion focused more heavily on her personal issues rather than the high-minded "we must save the world from the evil armies" stuff, I don't know if I'd call the result "great" but it would at least be acceptably good.
>>
>>15301755
> just like Rau having no presence at all for the entire Earth arc and virtually no interactions in battle with Kira is a huge hindrance to the fact that he's supposed to be the main villain.
You forgot about how Mwu and Rau just so happen to wander into the lab were both of them were born and Kira shows up to help and then it's revealed that HE was the Ultimate Coordinator the entire time!
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.