[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one would win here, /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: versus.jpg (779KB, 1553x1807px) Image search: [Google]
versus.jpg
779KB, 1553x1807px
Which one would win here, /m/?
>>
>>15280068
ZOIDS
>>
>>15280068
Strike Gundam. He's gone against BuCUE's which are that universes Zoids. I see Kira having no problem.
>>
>>15280068

Well since Kira kicked the crap out of at least a dozen of Zaft's Zoid ripoffs I'm gonna go with Strike actually.
>>
Kira in all likelihood.

BuCues and the LaGOWE are better than ZOIDS and Kira defeated them.
>>
>>15280190
>>15280145
Liger Zero has higher energy output than BuCues and LaGOWEs though. I don't think Panzer could damage the Phase Shift Armor, but Jaegar and Schneider would at least put up a fight as long as we aren't considering the pilot.
>>
>>15280240

Liger Zero only worked as well as it did for Bit, and while Bit was fantastic in his own setting I'm pretty sure Kira would walk all over him, especially when Bit's basically a pilot in competetive sports and not a life or death war.

While it's probably better than Bacue's and maybe even the Lagowe I don't think it's that much better than the Lagowe by that much, and Strike pretty much walked all over them. In fact the only time it had any trouble with them is when it wasn't programmed properly for Land Combat.
>>
>>15280068
Panzer can't even fucking move.
>>
>>15280068
Depends on if Kira realizes that the correct thing to do is to stay high in the air and never drop down to go close. He stands a chance if he does that, and dodges like a mad fuck whenever Panzer is about.

>>15280515
>Liger Zero only worked as well as it did for Bit

Yeah, that asshole from Fuzors basically made his look like a shit machine.
>>
>>15280673

While Kira could just abuse his air superiority, he also did surprisingly well just dropping down to ground level the fighting the Bacue's simply using hovering.
>>
>>15280673
The Aile(except for Rouge's Aile, because Destiny was lazy, and it was retconned later to be the Ootori) doesn't have Flight. The best it could do is thrust assisted jumps.
>>
>>15281371
Really? I remember the Aile Strike being able to fly, but I'm probably just remembering it wrong/basing it on the wrong SRW games.
>>
>>15281423
Only the Strike Rouge could fly, original Strike could only jump good.
>>
>>15280240
The Zoids Story Liger Zero is actually as quick as the Shield Liger. And the Panzer does have two beam cannons.

For an honest answer, it depends on who is in the Liger Zero.
>>
>>15281716
>it depends on who is in the Liger Zero.
It also depends on what Liger Zero. If it's the anime special snowflake, you're fucked. But if it's Battle Story Liger Zero, you're probably way better off.

Assuming we're not counting Unique Variants such as Liger Zero Silver, Liger Zero S Proto, Liger Zero Dash, or Liger Zero Kuretei
>>
>>15280068
... The one that can fly?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.