[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MSGO | Mobile Suit Gundam Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 52

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play JP but not TW.

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Japan Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/

>I'm having errors when trying to launch the game
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start/troubleshooting
>>
File: 1473710801559.jpg (149KB, 492x368px) Image search: [Google]
1473710801559.jpg
149KB, 492x368px
Got what you want from the latest pick up gacha yet folks?
>>
>>15279517
Got a gold beam shooter queb.
It's pretty aight. I wanted a Tetra but can't complain.
>>
>>15279517
Yes if by what I wanted you mean a Zaku I Sniper and a Zaku II F.
>>
>ip blocking a game like 20 people want to play
>ip blocking a game that will never have a release in region except asia
>it just makes the lag and therefore the problem worse by forcing people to use vpns
>>
>>15279635
Why would they care about our lag when we aren't supposed to be playing the game in the first place?
>>
>>15278971
>what if ranks were based on personal performance and contribution to the team rather than losing points because you got stuck with a team of 40 middle schooler jps and got steamrolled
A fine sentiment, but all that would really do is encourage point whoring even more...
>>
Started this game 2-3 days ago and I just realized I have a Custom Gouf.
Those are good, right?
>>
>>15279866
It now has access to sea serpent so yeah pretty much.
>>
>>15279866
Yeah, use H type Gatling and tear Feddies apart. Sea serpent is great for disabling dangerous suits. Melee optional.
>>
>>15279698
If you get a high grade in performance like S or A your rank goes down much less than it does if you do poorly, so I think that's already the case.
>>
>>15280285
Any other suits where the H variant of a weapon is pretty good?
>>
File: Bunny+tits.png (249KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny+tits.png
249KB, 387x387px
>>15280554
Normally the H is viable on single action, and FA guns that are all the same fire rate

For example, the UZI has no fire rate difference between types, so H or F type or more viable, where as with other FA guns where the M type has a faster fire rate you'll often see them used.

Shotguns being the weird exception, the tier 2 shotties(Ifrit, kaempfer, etc) shoot significantly faster as the M type so often people use that one.
>>
Does anyone know what this weapon is for the EWAC Zack? I assumed it was a placeable spawn point or enemy marker or something but I'm not sure, and it translates out to something stupid. The original text for it is "索敵機要請システム".
>>
>>15281676
Shoots a little drone that radars in a line
>>
>>15280997
Yeah I been using the H rifle for the longest time on my shin geloog. shit I used the fucking charge beam H type like a dummy until I just went full Vulcan / F zook / Beam machine gun Default instead. (Never liked the F type charge on that thing anyway)
>>
File: repair.jpg (193KB, 996x482px) Image search: [Google]
repair.jpg
193KB, 996x482px
>>
>>15281838
Really? F charge is a one shot stagger. I find it pretty dope personally. beamshooter helps
>>
>>15281937
Sadly its not beam shooter. The only reason I used the charge H type is just for the crazy ass lock on. Love hitting multiple targets with it even if it doesn't stagger on one hit.
>>
How is the Qubeley mk2? I've been trying to get it from the gold gatcha.
>>
>>15280405
>If you get a high grade in performance like S or A your rank goes down much less than it does if you do poorly, so I think that's already the case.
Very true, but at least with the current system, those who habitually put their own performance over the team will suffer slightly for it.

>>15281706
>Shoots a little drone that radars in a line
Ah, I wondered what fired off those radar drones...
>>
File: 1488533270a.jpg (72KB, 519x241px) Image search: [Google]
1488533270a.jpg
72KB, 519x241px
ZAKU TOURNAMENT FUCK YEAH
>>
is colonydrop still around i am interigued by this game and i do not want a vpn cause they are hard to use
>>
>>15285091
>is colonydrop still around i am interigued by this game and i do not want a vpn cause they are hard to use
Should be, don't know how active our leadership is though.
>>
How's the connection to the TW game?
>>
>>15285594
>How's the connection to the TW game?
Eh, mines usually alright, but for some reason it was real finicky for the last hour and a half...

Of course, since it's 9:30 AM in Taiwan right now, it wasn't like there was a game to get into.
>>
>downloaded TW version.
>run it.
>expect lag considering the distance.
>menus are sluggish, everything is slow.
>close everything else running.
>still sluggish.
>i5 4690k 16GB RAM GTX 970

It is on an SSD as well so what is wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 732x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 732x836px
Okay so I got everything set up, and get to the log in screen, any time I put in my info it has a lot of characters I can't translate with the only thing I can get being " A 4:17"

Did I set something up wrong? I went and checked troubleshooting but it doesn't bring something like this up.

Pic unrelated, just a cool mech
>>
>>15285859
It means your VPN isn't working or you fucked up and never bothered with a VPN to begin with.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 600x510px
>>15285859
Me again just went back and put a ./data and it still does the "A 4:17". Is this a VPN thing I missed or the game not being properly patched?

Pic unrelated another cool robot
>>
>>15285937
That's what I figured, I made a VPN, but I felt it was too easy which makes me think I just fucked it up, so that might be the problem.
>>
>>15285958
I think I'll try again but this time use an IP made for Japan, that way I'm not retarded
>>
Okay I might actually understand how tough this VPN bullshit is now.

On the bright side, if that is the only thing I got wrong, then I could just play the TW version until I better understand VPN.
>>
WHY DOES LOCK ON ALWAYS TARGET THE ENEMY THAT IS THE MOST FAR AWAY FROM ME AND FARTHEST AWAY FROM THE RETICLE INSTEAD OF THE CUNT THAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

THIS ALWAYS GETS ME KILLED
>>
>>15286130
I had problems with the lock on where it would lock on to some random object or player that is far far away. and it is always ether straight up or some odd place no one is at.
>>
>>15286130
just part of the learning curve man I say as I proudly adjust my Ensign badge of honor
How hard is it to get Admiral anyways?
>>
>>15286358
why do u want admiral
>>
>>15286365
I don't really, I'm just curious
>>
>>15286358
Bronze is piss retard tier you just have to get lucky on the shitty teammates and hope they listen to a good commander. Fuck by the time you get close to silver you should be rekint shit by then.

Silver is bronze with less retards to deal with and people listen to the commander. you will notice people actually rushing control points/bases at the start of a match often instead of "lets just go all over the place like a dumbass" bronze matchs go.

Gold is when shit gets kicked into high gear. everyone is zipping around at the speed of sound. Muh meta and some other shit. But once you get past the first gold rank it should be near impossible to de-rank unless you get a really bad losing streak.

>>15286365
DX tickets most likely. BUT I DOUBT HE WILL GET CLOSE TO IT BAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>15286395
Admiral doesn't get you DX tickets. Placing on leaderboards does. Of course admiral makes that easier but even then, it doesn't mean you're gonna place on it.
>>
>>15286395
How can you tell whether you're in Bronze, Silver or Gold?
>DX tickets most likely
I've already got The O I don't need that shit
>>
>>15286410
Oh yeah forgot to put that down. then I guess blueprints? Not that the game actually drops a good NOT-STARTER suit anyway. And maybe having matches ending instead of timing out.

>>15286423
>The O
>A suit that you can only use two times during a match

Get some nicer suits to destroy feds/zeon. I mean why not?
>>
>>15286464
Honestly though you're right, the only reason I like The O is because it happens to be my favorite MS in Gundam, but the two times per match use is actually a huge pain in the ass
Not that I have a big problem with it though since The O is busted as fuck and I wouldn't want the suit to be any stronger than it already is
>>
File: ss_20170305_174010.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170305_174010.png
2MB, 1440x900px
FAT
i could probably hit 5k hp if i put on the armor hp module deck bonus
too bad it's a 380 cost unit instead of 360 cost, 590 seconds is too long for my tastes
>>
>>15286410
sometimes dailies can have DX tickets reward, and being gold gives you 3 instead of less for lower ranks. but then again those only come once in a while and just being gold is enough (no need admiral).
>>
>>15286517
You would only have 1 on your deck outside of events like now where you get all the boost items active all the time.
Anyways suit yourself, wolf isn't the best but it's still damn capable.
>>
>>15286517
Main thing I don't use big ass suits is the fact that they block your screen so very much.
On the GP02 you can't even see what you're shooting at.
>>
>>15286517
Not using the other camera mode?
>>
>>15286915
Trying to play with the other camera mode is so fucking strange to me. When you go center you can never go back.
>>
>>15286919
Wish it had the option to switch between far right and far left view on the fly like in S4 League
>>
File: doben2.jpg (67KB, 857x436px) Image search: [Google]
doben2.jpg
67KB, 857x436px
>>15286915
having the camera in the middle makes it easier to land irradiation beams since you're shooting it straight on as opposed to the side
took this screen from a video since too lazy to relog
>>
>>15286517
>using the worst weapons on d-wolf

Oh, what a waste. Nipple lasers and grenade spam = everything goes away in a flash.
>>
>>15286517
I like that the high armor gives a leeway for mistakes in 1v1 situations. Then again the size (and cost) does make you a target to prioritize in brawls.
>>
>>15287852
Goddamn son you almost got dropped in that situaction, you got pretty damn lucky

Besides from that, what settings and promgram do you use to capture your webms, I've made a few but the quality and resulation always comes out really fuzzy.
I have the game set to 1600x900 but webm for baka will capture it in my native 1920x1080 and I have to crop the rest out. Which that webm converter has a hard time doing

Pls guide me with your benis anon
>>
>>15289459
I used nvidia shadowplay to capture the clip, Lightworks to edit, and https://github.com/Cephel/4chan-webm-maker to webm it. Scaled down the final resolution depending on the duration of the clip.
>>
>>15287852
why not use the irrad gun?
it seems much simpler to just beam the dude to death instead
>>
>>15289778
>nvidia shadowplay
Ahhhhh okay I was using Open Broadcaster to capture gameplay, and I always guessed that wasn't the best program to use at least with msgo.
I have sony vegas atm but it has an issue with mp4 for whatever reason, hopefully I'll be able to get some done later on today. Thanks anon good luck not getting shot down
>>
>>15289828
I figured it would be redundant with the other two weapons, and I find that I use the 11k zook much more when I field it.
>>
>>15282640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkGAE8laUK0
>>
>>15290443
What's everyone's favorite in-game Zaku?
>>
>>15290453
Act Zaku because it has the Early Type GM property of obliterating anything in a 1v1 situation that doesn't have beam coating.
>>
>>15290462
>tfw have two ACT Zaku bp's but they are both silver

they still amazing though right? Does gold even get any good weapons or is the beam rifle just so happen to be the 'gold' weapon?
>>
>>15290477
The gold weapon is some sort of heat axe variation so I would say it isn't worth it. Silver is fine as long as you don't get the bazooka module. Beam shooter and range extender are both good and more of a personal preference.
>>
>>15287852
Whats it like having such a powerful suit nad being so horrible with it?

>>15289860
You're using OBS and not accounting for bitrate which is why shit's fuzzy.
>>
>>15290542
Your shitpost are appreciated anon, who pissed you off at work today
>>
>>15290542
>Whats it like having such a powerful suit nad being so horrible with it?
Well at least I did my job with what I had at the moment (slow ass heavy chasing after a fred pixie tring to rat, and actually managed to kill it off). When the team's losing that bad because nobody cared about the radars and rats, you'd want to stop farming them points for once.
>>
Anyone have some sort of pool or collection of all or at least a sizeable chunk of the avatars present in this game? They seem pretty good for tabletop/roleplaying related stuff.
>>
File: まあく.jpg (644KB, 1000x1467px) Image search: [Google]
まあく.jpg
644KB, 1000x1467px
>>15290542
To be fair the other guy is one of fed's best rats. It takes more than your average rat-catching to deal with him.
>1.3 W/L
>18 million base damage
>still manage positive K/D
>all of these without using The O
>>
>>15290606
my god man that whole deck

must be good to be on the top, especially not using a "O" to get there. What does he even get out of playing anymore?
>>
>>15290591
you mean something like this?
http://gow.swiki.jp/index.php?パイロットコーディネート
>>
>>15290651
Making neets and children cry most likely.
>>
File: 2017-03-06-2129-51.webm (2MB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06-2129-51.webm
2MB, 1067x600px
Whelp I got some webms of a match earlier in the new Shangri La map. But as usual(well not really) feddies lost again. I've been in a constent losing streak all this month, lost my silver rank and am about to lose my current rank tonight.

As is the fashion of msgo on /m/ I bring you only the webms of me killing someone, since shitposts will fly if I don't
>>
File: 47584.jpg (284KB, 1301x768px) Image search: [Google]
47584.jpg
284KB, 1301x768px
>>15290453
Ingame Zaku would be the Greydon's Zaku Cannon for its ability to equip both zook and howitzer simultaneously plus instant-switch.

For the tournament, the deck will be:
- Assault Zaku IIFS
- Assault Zaku IIF2 (Torrington)
- Heavy Zaku IIF2
- Support Ground Zaku II (JC type)

Probably will try to make the best out of the heavy Zaku, depending on what the loadouts will be.
>>
File: 2017-03-06-2131-17.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06-2131-17.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
The white dingo guncannon, might be the only suit I'm perfectly happy I spent 50 daily tickets on.
Char's zaku II, I love you but you got ccucked hard
>>
File: 2017-03-06-2139-55.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06-2139-55.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>15290992
I think I read that the zaku F2 will have a deplayed cool down or something on that line. Most likely due to sturmfaust spamming
>Just like the good old days
t. anavel gato
>>
File: triple dipping.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
triple dipping.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15290991
Speaking of webms, this just happened. Too bad I couldn't manage to record the very first kill, but I think you can still see who it is. barely.
>>
>>15291051
I'll prob have one or two of my current match, will be getting demoted again so theres that. Doesn't seem like anyone on the federation can do a bomb rush
Was that a hama-hama, you lucky with that last shot. And kek nivdia shadowplay won't run, which isn't surprising since almost all of their drivers are incompatible with their products now. Still using OBS for rn
>>
File: 2017-03-07-0139-14.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-07-0139-14.webm
3MB, 896x504px
Heres was the current game I played with my (rented) shiki kai, note the team score and the fact this got cut off before that xamel and zaku tank raped me in that pit
>>
File: ss_20170307_014328.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170307_014328.png
1MB, 1600x900px
And scratch that I barely kept my rank......till next the next match
>>
>>15291051
I see what you did there.

Makes me want the MK-III more and more each time I see it in action. A shame I been having problems using OBS with MSGO cause I have to manually press the record button to start and stop. Plus I don't even use the regular recording just the Replay buffer. so that's kinda annoying.

>>15291093
Funny you say that cause I been having shit matches on both sides.
>>
>>15291129
Maybe its a seasonal thing, now I don't even think I want to play my zeon character now would rather keep his current rank as is
Only thing I can do is pray I make 200+ points a match, ever match
>>
This is very frustrating, I went from being top 5 in bronze to being bottom 5 in silver. Everyone is so much harder to kill, but all my suits are constantly in cooldown ALL the time unless I decide to play it safe and do absolutely nothing the entire match.

I have no idea how to use the good suits either. I used my gold cima gelgoog blueprint and I have no idea how to make it work. That gold print beam rifle does absolutely nothing. Why do people want this thing again?
>>
>>15291150
Had the same problem too anon, don't feel like your not good enough. Its an act of adapting to the new settings, everyone seems to be 3x fiercer and 4x tougher to kill.

The key is to know when to come in and pull out(pun not really intended), re-understanding the bottlenecks of the map since in silver everyone is more organized. And finding or copying what people do with thier silver-match suits. Some suits that use to be good in bronze turn into rust when brought into silver.
And kek with that chima gelgoog, I have no clue why everyone has one, I had my gold cima custom when it came out in the DX a few years ago, and I still rarely use it. Its BR is lacluster and the "green shit" rifle isn't as great as the Tetra
>>
>>15291150
Abuse low cost suits like Goufs and play it safe but aggressive with you higher costs. If you get a kill with your Cima then head back, heal and reload, and run back in and pick off the first straggler you see. If a large group of teammates is heading for a base, join them and try to get in. If you realize the jig is up and you're getting attacked by multiple defenders, make a snap decision about the easiest kill around you and pursue them with psychotic rage. I don't know why you can't get the gold BR to work, you know you have to hold the button down right?
>>
>>15291051
That performance seems too good to be true. Are you in Japan? What sort of PC specs?
>>
>>15291239
I also need to know that anon's specs, pretty jealous
>>
So with the bombs that the commander spawns for people to fly around, is there any way to activate them other than just dropping them next to a base? I mean when you've got 20 feddies firing at you it's hard to know if your in the area that detonates it or just drops it.
>>
File: specs.jpg (54KB, 553x443px) Image search: [Google]
specs.jpg
54KB, 553x443px
>>15291239
>>15291271
ping's around 100-110ms
>>
>>15290670

That's exactly what I was looking for, thanks anon
>>
>>15291364
From that ping I'm guessing SEA? If not are you using mudfish?
>>
>>15291439
>From that ping I'm guessing SEA?
Yeah, and I do use Mudfish. That said, I thought JP<->USW gets around 120ms ping as well?
>>
>>15291452
I've never seen it below 200.
>>
>>15291973
It's not that I could kill KACHO, though, if you notice the 2 person I killed just before was also from NEO-GOONSA (probably platooned) and I made that webm just for the novelty factor because of how unlikely that would happen, especially with all those other targets I could've attacked. Just calm down, you seem obsessed with something.
>>
>>15291364
>tfw forever stuck on FX-6300 and AMD HD 7770
Does the game ever stutter once for you with that setup?

>>15292039
This game brings out the worst of people I swear
>>
>>15291364
Goddamit I need to get rid of my Phenom II, even tho I unlocked it to a hex core it still can't keep up with the big dawgs
>>
there any signs of this game going global anytime soon? pain in the ass if you dont play it for a while and then cant remember what all jap the buttons mean when you get back to it.
>>
I tried going back into this game after like 2 months but when i tried opening the client, it crashes. Does anyone know the solution to fixing this as I tried reinstall the game and removing windows/nvidia updates up to 2 months back and it's not working.
>>
>>15292974
Fuck no.
>>
where are my tetra kai apology dx tickets
>>
>>15291194
Chima's tetra beam isn't as good as the tetras but it works. You just gotta know what you can actually kill with it. The FA BR is also pretty dope. Of course mine is also beamshooter so that helps
>>
Shit I forgot about maintenance, how many hours is the game gonna be down?
>>
>>15293359
till 11pm pst
>>
So on Google site's MS List it says "notable FA" for the Zogock, what weapon is that? I assumed FA referred to "full auto" but it doesn't have anything like that
>>
File: Capture.jpg (88KB, 1087x423px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
88KB, 1087x423px
>>15293429
look harder bud
it's comes after the homing missiles
>>
>>15293444
Ah cool thanks, my bad for being a fuckwit
What would be recommended for upgrading a Zogok anyways? Do stats like armor and boost recharge become more important for suits that actually use their melee or would I be fine just going with top speed and boost capacity?
>>
>>15293486
i usually go speed>boost>hp>emergency homing=boost charge>load capacity when upgrading units

load capacity seems okay to ignore now because it doesn't seem to affect the dp gauge at all

grab hp for zogok too since no shields
>>
I keep getting insta-gibbed by Jios whenever I play my 360 cost suits. Any decent 320-300 cost Zeek suits that I can shit around with without dragging my team down too hard?
>>
>>15293641
gouf since they out class any suit they run across

thanks bandie for shitting up the meta again OYW suits being able to cut thru zeta/ZZ era suits like its butter cuz muh stun rod
>mfw nemesis striker's stun shield didn't get buffed in all this
>>
>>15293682
I think I'll get to work on that.
My only issue is that goufs are ground only.
Which Gouf would you say is best?
>>
>>15293718
Basic Gouf and Gouf rambal ra are the best for low cost, the basic one should be easy to get. And the Gouf custom and Flight type with their gatling MG will cut thru about any suit now since the DP update
I have a gold basic but thats really it, I'd say get your hands on a custom since it has a stun rod as well, or a flight type and use the H seires MG tho they do cost more. But if you got the daily tickets try getting a M'Quve Gouf custom

and this anon has the same idea>>15293735
>>
File: ss_20170303_140011.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170303_140011.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>15291452
I'm from the eastern seaboard and I get 200-215 with random hiccups. Doesn't help the game refuses to run stable on a 7700. I'm usually at 15-20 FPS. only times the game resembles running smooth is when I'm in training mode.
>>
>All these people crying because I pointed out the MK-V faggot can barely kill 1 rat with a Gundam type.

I knew this was a reddit thread as of late but thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>15293977
you must be new here.
who bullied you at school?
>>
>>15293977
If you want to rant like this I think you need to start tripfagging so everyone knows about your faggotory. Why did you even delet your post earlier to later on make this shit like you won a fight

Don't answer that I already know why
>>
>>15293869
Disabling shadow helps alot. Also you can also try the half-resolution mode (which significantly increases the FPS), although this makes it kinda hard to spot distant suits.
>>
I have 50 daily tickets now. What should I get? Mobile suit, deck slots, or Haman navigator?
>>
>>15294475
I would get 6 dx tickets but I'm an idiot. Go with a navigator since they're unlikely to be given out for free.
>>
>>15291219
>Abuse low cost suits
THIS!
Go FULL GRUNT!
Proto Zakus, GMs, AND THE BALL SHALL RISE AGAIN!
>>
File: 1487340991865.gif (303KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487340991865.gif
303KB, 500x375px
>>15294725
>tfw have flight gouf, regular gouf and gouf custom now all silver bp's
>No garage slots
>>
>>15293977
>webm clearly made to show how making mistakes are still okay with the suit, showing that it's OP in that sense
>"lololol does shit with OP suit"
brain damage?

also
>MK-V
>>
>>15294831
>>tfw have flight gouf, regular gouf and gouf custom now all silver bp's
WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE ELITE SUITS?!?!
GRUNTS ONLY, FINAL DESTINATION!!!

>>No garage slots
I know that feel...
>>
I just want to make aquatic suits work but there's so many maps that just don't have water at all
This shit is the worst I just want to be a big boi with Gogg
>>
>>15294927
1v1 Gouf's only no early types. Final Arctic base

>>15294992
Everytime I build a aqua suit. I never end up using it cause too many maps barely have water to begin with. And the places that do... well the only fucking places I seen more water suits in is that one 0093 map and Arctic base.
>>
>>15295007
Aquatic MS aren't bad on the Unicorn Torrington map aren't bad either
Most of the time since I love aquatic MS so much I just end up bringing them onto land but it's basically gimping myself, I'm sure if I get too high of a rank it'll stop working entirely.
>>
Now that I am in silver, sniper suits went from being used all the time in my team to not at all. I feel like I should just sell them to make room.
>>
>>15295007
In Belfast, Aquatic suits are really good, especially since there's a huge mass of water in between bases. Although the last time we saw it, it was maybe at least a month ago?
>>
>>15294042
>Delete your posts
>Everyone I don't like is the same guy.

This is some delusion on a grand scale.
>>
>>15296189
I'm not sure if you read my post correctly anon
>>
Ok, so apparently TW updated California Base to be the same as JP, but I have to ask...
...What the fuck is up with this map?

I mean, I can understand pairing it down to just the two bases just reusing the existing assets, but then why is the upper half still included if this is the case?

I mean, you can't use the bay for much period now, so there is a third of the map that just... isn't going to see any action...
>>
Too dumb to convert to a WebM

>i5 4690k @3.5Ghz, 16GB of RAM, GTX 970.
>recorded with Shadowplay.
>playing on TW server from the east coast of the US.

https://streamable.com/159e4

This game is REALLY unoptimized I can't have anything else open and it will still eat nearly 100% of CPU (processing/cycles/IPC/etc?).

Also, with the ping being so high anything besides sniping is suicide.
>>
>>15296834
Does the game stutter like ass for you?

This stutter shit is killing me and gets worse and worse after each match. had to restart after a third cause it was so bad.
>>
>>15296977

yeah, it stutters every 15-20 seconds.
>>
>>15297160
God damn. Even with my crappy cpu the game doesn't seem to consume it 100% of the time. but still stutters like ass.

even if I drop the graphics to fucking NOTHING it still stutters. Did they program the game to just drop the entire game into the pagefile or something?
>>
why dont low cost GMs have limited ammunition for their beam rifles? I was under the impression that canonically, early beam rifle technology was very limited in ammo capacity
>>
>>15296834
Okay mine isn't as bad as that but is definitely a problem. Seems to get MUCH worse on Stardust Memory Torrington and arctic base battle area. Are you playing at 1080p? Try scaling it back a bit and see if it helps.

I've been trying a program called cleanmem with it set to clean ram in the background. Could just a be a placebo but it seems better so maybe try it. I hear isolated stories of people using it and getting banned from western games so use at own risk but I have had no issue.
>>
I kinda wonder why you guys stutter so much. Myself personally, I get no stutter when I play. Like ever. FPS drops are normal due to poor optimization, but the only time I ever stutter is when my mudfish node it trolling so I have to switch it up.
>>15296834
Having just upgraded from the i5 4960k I know from experience that you will hit 100% usage on gundam while streaming with anything. Partially why I got the i7 7700k. My problem was solved.
>>
I hear that setting the windows defender/anti virus to ignore the MSGO folder might help too. Though, I'm not sure by how much since I haven't ran into any stuttering problems.
>>
>>15293682
Fuck off, retard. Later suits shouldn't completely shit on older suits just because they're new.
>>
Is Gouf really that big of a deal? What weapons you guys running on the Gouf troop?
>>
>>15297725
People mainly like the Ramba Ral gouf which has a high damage mg, that stun long range heat rod thing and then a melee to follow it up. Flight type is also good with better stats but lacking a heat rod and with better mgs.
>>
>>15297735
i will never have a ramba ral gouf ;w;
>>
File: ss_20170309_184226.jpg (480KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170309_184226.jpg
480KB, 1600x900px
>>15282640
>>
how does the tournament thing work?
>>
File: ss_20170309_040418.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170309_040418.png
2MB, 1600x900px
chat is going nuts
>>
>>15297894
>quick reload

You have my deepest condolences.
>>
>>15297894
Hope you don't use any gold tickets on that piece of paper
>>
>>15297902
I used up all my luck on beam shooter gold cima _(:3
>>
File: ss_20170309_195336.jpg (421KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170309_195336.jpg
421KB, 1600x900px
>>15297797
Feds seem to have more admirals in a team compared to Zeon.
>>
File: tournament.jpg (497KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tournament.jpg
497KB, 1600x900px
>>15297889
You need to queue using the third option from the main menu, which is only available on specific tournament times. Unfortunately there are only 3 entries today and we've done two. The last one should be about 2 hours from now (24:00 JST).
>>
>>15297610
Cause this game is optimized like ass. shit if I use the Queb MK2's single full shot volley on water. the game literally drops to 1 fps on my end. Like god fucking damn they didn't optimize the particles or anything like that for shit.

>>15297615
I had to exclude the entire BNO/MSGO folder with avast so it wouldn't cause the game to crash on startup. Just something people should know about since for all you know the black screen issue could be caused by antiviruses not being able to scan the items thus making the game act all funny. Halo 1 PC is a good example since avast would also fucking CRASH attempting to scan the games files. not sure if that was fixed. but god fucking damn it. Actually if you are using any program with an overlay it could also cause it.

Also I keep hearing about the cleanmem but one of the programs in the Windows Sysinternals Suite has something close to it called RAMmap. You can clean out Standby memory which seemed to work well on Battlefield 4 before they actually fixed the damn game. Rather just use the Sysinternals tools since its hosted officially on Microsofts website since it would be more safer me thinks.

Actually... I really just want to know what cleanmem is actually "cleaning". Standby memory? what is it "Cleaning".

One final thing. does the game put cache files somewhere? I haven't seen any folders in appdata or anything. if there is one anyone found I want to know.
>>
>>15297934
Not surprised due to the bit higher win rate feds have. Its all about the Wins to get a new rank. From what I hear a lot of the golds and admirals are carried to gold on both sides anyway.
>>
Anyone made it very far in the tournament yet? My team didn't last 15 minutes before we got double nuked.
>>
>>15298120
The game is built for shitty Japanese PCs. The only way to remedy the issue is a large increase in the amount of gaming PCs in Japan.
>>
>>15297745
Luckily you can use the Gouf Custom for a similar loadout albeit higher cost. The gatling can put out great damage and it gets the same heat rod now.
>>
File: 1475173007209.jpg (70KB, 501x413px) Image search: [Google]
1475173007209.jpg
70KB, 501x413px
Anyone know how to fix this error?
>>
>>15299683
Make your antivirus exclude BNO and GundamOnline folders then try again.
>>
What's the trick to melee? It's like the most suicidal thing I've tried.
>>
>>15299880
There is not trick. Unless you have a 2 step or its a 1v1 situation somewhere, melee is 100% suicide
>>
File: ss_20170310_133038.png (1023KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170310_133038.png
1023KB, 1600x900px
It only took me 1436 games.
>>
>>15300008
sieg zeon!
>>
So hows everyone elses month been so far?

Its been pretty rough for me got into silver I think in early February then dropped out, and then got back in again maybe two more times.
Ever since then its been a free fall of losing, you guys told me feddies always win. What happened

And why did Alan Tam get this so right right with this song. its like he knew exactly about the struggles the EARTH ELITE have to deal with playing this game

Can this song just be the theme of these threads for now on? I mean it is Alan Tam after all
You all eat up anything an asian person makes anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdIJjUq_zI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdIJjUq_zI
>>
File: dolfr.png (504KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dolfr.png
504KB, 800x450px
how the hell do you pilot this suit?
hildolfr seems to be one of the hardest suits to play in general

>>15300513
bronze tier is a gigantic shitshow, if you want your team to win more, bring along a zaku worker and drop radar/health pods since from my experiences bronze players tend to be selfish fucks that run 4 assaults and do poorly in them
>>
>>15300513
I think the new ranking system has actually made things worse. I used to hover between high silver and low gold on both sides but now it's silver on one and permabronze on the other. I can tell I'm not the only one because there seem to be a lot more skilled players in bronze than there used to be.
>>
>game's rubber banding all over the place but everyone else is still moving like normal again
>>
yeah they really fuckin fixed the early type gm

now it's only in 75% of feddie decks
>>
>>15300560
Cycle between weapons very fast. CBZ, netgun, magella, cbz, magella, etc.

Also seek ambushes. That HP is good, but not enough against groups.
>>
>>15299683
>>15299871
And run as adminstrator.
>>
>>15300560
I run M zook, F magella, net gun
net something, then quickly rotate between the rockets for 5 fast shots. ( zook, magella, zook, magella)

oh also always stay in low profile mode.
I dont use it often though, I prefer other suits.
>>
>>15300513
Been doing all right, I've been staying in Silver the whole time and haven't dropped in awhile, but whether it's me improving or my team improving is beyond me. I'm pretty close to Admiral, but not sure if ready because all I've been running as staple is a Nemo and Hizack.
>>
>>15302405
Sir are you drunk?
>>
Anyone got a list of common phrases I should be looking out for? I see the commander and co yelling out, "SA", but I have no idea what it's referring to.
>>
>>15303511
All I got is a list of phrases in nipponese that I use when we loss with a commander in charge, usually feds loss with a CO in charge and zion are commanderless
Thats happened way too many times
>>
>>15300560

You ever played a tank destroyer in WT? It's a bit like that.
>>
>>15303511
SA - Scramble area, means the big circle in the middle of the Psycho Gundam Map and that you should go to it

BA - Battle area. The big circle in some maps that has a gauge of how many people are in it and affects the main gauge over time.

凸 - Attack a base eg 35 C凸 would mean 35 people go destroy C.

ネズミ - Means rat/sneaky person. X ネズ 2 would mean that there are two enemies sneaking into X.

核 - Bomb. X核 means that an enemy bomb is coming to X and you should probably stop it.

ビコ - Beacon, same principle as bomb.

グレポイ - Someone correct if I'm wrong but I believe this involves throwing grenades to damage a base, usually by feddies in the battle at torrington. Usually a zeek commander will tell people to push west in order to stop the grenaders being in range.
>>
>>15303800
>usually by feddies
I only ever see zeon zakus chucking module buffed grenades at the capital building base on torrington map, zeon tends to have the best advantage on that map since their key base is able to attack players on the spot

But thank god you posted this anon, this helps out alot. I've been playing since 2013 and I only knew what 凸 meant from all that time
>>
>>15303800
>SA - Scramble area
Actually it's "Psycho Area", but since they write (and say) psycho as "サイコ" (sa-i-ko) they abbreviate it as SA.

グレポイ (gu-re-po-i) is an abbreviation of "grenade point", basically a point where you throw grenades from. And yes what you described is correct.
>>
>>15303843
From the website:

大規模戦フィールド内に出現する戦線地域「スクランブルエリア」を制圧し、防衛を完了することでモビルアーマー「サイコガンダム」が出現し、一定時間エース特務指令と同じようにパイロットがサイコガンダムに搭乗し操縦できます。
>>
>>15303800
>>15303843
Are these on the msgo English guide? I must be fucking retarded missing all that.

But good to list them thanks bro
>>
>>15303810
Feddies can also throw grenades. It's an open base. Most likely easier to hit than the Feddie base. For Zeon if requires a certain bounce. Why we need 4 to even do it.
>>
It is so upsetting when I spawn in my nice 340 cost suit after the initial O rush, only to meet 5 more O's who were lagging behind.
>>
Holy fuck are the japs retarded or something? These shitheads just flew our battleship right across the map to try and ram the enemy ship and nded up getting shot down within 3 minutes of the round starting.
>>
>>15304690
The ship getting blown up within 3 minutes of the match is pretty normal. It really depends on what can be achieved in those 3 minutes.
>>
File: ss_20170309_111123.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170309_111123.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15305284
Wrong screenshot.
>>
File: ss_20170308_001612.png (996KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170308_001612.png
996KB, 1600x900px
>>15304690
>>15305284
>>15305289
Thats just how that map works, its who ever gets their ship over the enemies base first. Losing your ship kills half of your team meter, and running a ship into another is just a tactic to stop the enemy ship
But look at picrelated, my dumb feddie team shit the bed in this one. There was probably a total of 8 players including myself that went and attacked the zeon base. Everyone else just stayed at the base and "defended". They defended so hard we lost
>>
File: ss_20170311_214008.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170311_214008.png
1MB, 1280x960px
Its so fucking weird. Every game I've played on Hong Kong, the team that actually gets the Psycho Gundam ends up losing.
>>
>>15306480
Getting the Psycho doesn't mean you win. It's not hard to kill the Psycho before it reaches the base, people would just rather try rotate top instead. Killing it is 100% team effort though.
>>
>>15305289
Holy shit that map is back? One of the best ones in the game yet they prefer to run Texas Colony and Arctic Base year round.
>>
>>15306480
We just took psycho and lost so yeah.
>>
Are they done with ZZ updates yet? I'm starting to worry they won't get the CCA and Unicorn before the game dies. It's on its last legs.
>>
>>15307802
They technically already did Unicorn I believe.
>>
>>15307828
We got like 2 suits and one map. I want to be flying around in my FA Unicorn with 2000 boost speed and beam gatling guns doing 7000 damage a hit.
>>
>>15307802
So what makes you say its on its last legs again? If it was on its last legs we won't be getting updates of any kind.
>>
>>15306480
>Its so fucking weird. Every game I've played on Hong Kong, the team that actually gets the Psycho Gundam ends up losing.
>>15306533
>Getting the Psycho doesn't mean you win. It's not hard to kill the Psycho before it reaches the base, people would just rather try rotate top instead. Killing it is 100% team effort though.
What's worse is a team floundering after getting the Psycho to take out the base housing, but being unable to push forward and hit it.
>>
>>15309079
Probably safer to drop the push and defend the top base.
>>
>>15309093
>Probably safer to drop the push and defend the top base.
But the top base is only accessible by two long corridors and has defensive guns, it shouldn't REQUIRE the teams focus to be defended!

Hell, the X-A line arguably creates too much tunnel vision in the fight over 1, I think my last match there saw most of the real base damage come from the other team pushing in via the rear tunnel...
>>
>>15309478
I'm not sure how much you play that map but if they're going to hit X/A, you can't leave it to turrets. They're easily destroyed and can't be counted on to kill O's or GP01's with nukes. It just doesn't work that way. If they're hitting from the rear tunnel thats just poor radar coverage at that point.
>>
>>15309570
>I'm not sure how much you play that map but if they're going to hit X/A, you can't leave it to turrets. They're easily destroyed and can't be counted on to kill O's or GP01's with nukes. It just doesn't work that way. If they're hitting from the rear tunnel thats just poor radar coverage at that point.
I'm not saying leave it just to the turrets, but you do not need half the team up there to hold a choke point...

And sadly it wasn't poor radar coverage, just an incompetent team too focused on pushing 1.
>>
>>15309588
Meh. I think most of my success on that map revolves around taking Psycho, defending X enough to keep KD lead, then waiting for the beacon south to pound the open base. You don't really have to push with the Psycho
>>
Quick question, Me and a friend are trying to get another friend to get MSGO but he is encountering a strange error. Every time he signs into MSGO his game flashes white and then back to the sign in screen. He has his account set to Japan, Both Launcher and Game are allowed through his firewall, running as Admin and he has tried every VPN connection available but all the same result. Every troubleshooting solution we have looked up doesn't seem to work. He is on Wun 7 if that means anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>15310121
Did he make an account on the BNO website?
>>
>>15310121
did he set system time and language to japan

also try full VPN mode on mudfish
>>
>>15310275
>>15310369
Yes he made the account on the website and has set his system to Nipponese.
Both him and us are using SoftEther as our VPN. Neither me or our other friend has had issues with it so im not sure.
>>
>>15310389
Is he getting a 4:13 or any type of code error when he tries to log in, tell him to try the Google node on mudfish it might be his current location if he lives farther away than you
And see if he can send you a screen shot when his login fails
>>
>>15310409
He isn't getting any error whatsoever which is the weird part. It just fades to white when he signs in as if it were launching but instead fades back to a blank login screen with no error or anything. It doesn't even get to the stage where he gets to select a server. Also he lives in the same state as our other friend so location shouldn't be an issue.
Also like I said we arnt using Mudfish, all of us use SoftEther but neither me or our other friend has had issues.
>>
>>15309605
>Meh. I think most of my success on that map revolves around taking Psycho, defending X enough to keep KD lead, then waiting for the beacon south to pound the open base.
Other than sticking to X/A, that's how it usually goes, you just don't need everyone at X/A, as holding 4 and 2/3 is pretty vital from keeping the other team from ratting to B/Y and eventually putting up that South Beacon.

>You don't really have to push with the Psycho
You don't, but it's usually a great way to capitalize on the chaos it generates; The Enemy Team will mostly focus on the giant robot while your team swarms by.
>>
It's really annoying when you lose two bases, in as many minutes, to a wave of Shiki's, Shiki kai's, and Zetas.
>>
>>15310461
I suspect it's the case of the VPN nodes. As of recently, VPN issues would be met with an error, but sometimes it doesn't (and does the old bright white flash with nothing happening). Did he use the same VPN node as you on the SoftEther? Or just try changing it out for a different one anyway.
>>
>>15310816
How does that even happen? They aren't typically base rushing suits.
>>
File: reef area.jpg (220KB, 844x753px) Image search: [Google]
reef area.jpg
220KB, 844x753px
what happened to this map?
i don't see it anymore in map rotations, i kinda miss it
>>
>>15311368
made unviable by the newer suits due to how unprotected the bases are.
even back then the map was all about 3 minutes racing, and the devs don't want that.
>>
>>15310612
>You don't, but it's usually a great way to capitalize on the chaos it generates; The Enemy Team will mostly focus on the giant robot while your team swarms by.
You really think so? Cosidering its beam coated most suits would be better off K/Ding rather than shooting the psycho. You either commit to killing it before it reaches the base or kill everyone around it.
>>
>>15311378
that sucks, i liked this map due to its size and open space
they need to add more large space maps in this game
>>
>>15311431
But I can't use my 4 Jio deck in wide open space maps and I paid $500 for it so I demand the game to cater to me.
>>
File: river.jpg (164KB, 540x358px) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
164KB, 540x358px
I miss this map.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
I miss this map.
>>
>>15311384
>You really think so? Cosidering its beam coated most suits would be better off K/Ding rather than shooting the psycho. You either commit to killing it before it reaches the base or kill everyone around it.
At least with the rather unorganized mobs on TW, not everyone is going to think to take out the players swarming the sub, but the giant robot is an obvious target.
>>
File: Gacha gods smile upon me.png (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gacha gods smile upon me.png
711KB, 1920x1080px
So is the Gundam MK-III buffed yet? my haro ticket awaits its spending.
>>
>>15314099
It's a good suit even without the buffs but I think it got some new weapons a week or two ago.
>>
>>15312788
If they just add some aggressive netgun AI near the bases it wouldn't be a problem to run these days.
>>
> lowest rank every single silver match

Man, how the fuck an I supposed to get points at this level? Everyone's impossible to kill
>>
>>15314760
What are you getting killed by? Answer that and then play on their weaknesses.
>>
>>15314828
I'm getting killed by everything. I'm even using grunt-only decks and STILL I'm dying so fucking fast I'm being put on cooldown lockdown.

Silver is fucking insane. These same suits put me in top 10 every single match in bronze.
>>
>>15314880
It could be differences in play style/load out. Post your deck load out, and we can start from there.
>>
When are we getting a new DX gasha? My zeon character has nothing to roll for except the sniper that isn't that great and the pickup which so far has given me a zaku 1 and a few gp suit rentals.
>>
I played this game for literally five minutes a few years ago but now that there are ZZ units in the game I'm suddenly interested again. How hard is it to get into coming in totally new at this point?
>>
>>15315000
I decided to play support only since I'm obviously doing absolutely nothing an offensive capacity. Now I'm raking in the points.
>>
>>15315058
I'm not sure what their new player events are but this isn't a particularly good time to join. Due to the new ranking system more skilled players are getting knocked down to the beginner ranks if they don't play in parties. They got rid of the old gacha system which means most (good) premium suits have ridiculously low rates.

You can still get good at it with the in game currency suits and some of those are very high tier these days, so your main problem will be the more skilled playerbase.
>>
>>15315067
Put an mg on one of those medics and you'll be slaughtering things left, right and center. I'm noticing an increasing trend of combat medics running around attacking and ignoring downed suits.
>>
>>15315070
medic MG is like a top-tier vulcan. damn thing sounds like a GAU-8 too
>>
>>15315069
okay so joining right now to get a doven wolf and shoot incoms at people is a bad idea got it
>>
Is there a breakpoint for how much lock-on is needed on a repair gun so that it sticks to the target? Lock-on doesn't seem to behave like it does on weapons.
>>
>>15315158
I thought repair guns auto locked 100% since last year's big update.
>>
Holy fuck when did the Hizack Custom get put in the GP shop?
>>
>>15315259
last weeks update
>>
>>15315045
I almost feel bad for you. That not so great sniper is the only one that can 1 shot a shiki.
>>
>>15315079
Yeah, bad timing pal. Doven Wolf and ZZ just went out of their specific gachas, making them from difficult to get to infuriatingly hard to get.

Doven Wolf and incoms are even sadder. They first shipped Doven Wolf completely without the incoms. Statwise it was a mirror to the ZZ, with the curious exception that it had an enormously bigger hitbox, and that its weapons loadout was conveniently inconvenienced by making the most powerful weapons that the ZZ had as instant switch - the barf beam and the bazooka - handheld, slow-switching ones.

The differential was cleaned up a bit later, as the suit gained a hitpoint buff and the incom. The incom, though, was made sadly underpowered, with the reach of a shotgun, and insufficient power and tracking to make up for it. However, it eventually turned out that the Doven Wolf was a capable suit on its own - unlike ZZ, of which loadouts tend to be more barf beam and bazooka oriented, the Doven Wolf has the ability to focus on long range, medium range and short range each with success, meaning it can be fielded in a large variety of maps.

My preferred loadouts are nipple lasers, magella-type grenade launchers and vulcans for short range, missiles, nipple lasers and magellas for medium range, and sniper beam cannons, missile M and nipple lasers for long range.
>>
>>15315300
Wait, what? How?
I have it, with weak shooter even. The damage output on the sniper feels really weak to be honest. Always staggering people feels rally nice though.
>>
>>15316334
wub posted this not to long ago in the discord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnmwWp6QpUA
>>
>>15315307
At least Doven Wolf is going to be in next week's pickup gacha, but that doesn't really make it any easier to get, really.
>>
>>15316980
It's a pain in the ass, really.

I rolled well over 100dx for it. Ran out of tickets just when the gacha rolled out of circulation. Didn't get gold, just a few silvers.

Surprisingly enough, the silvers are still hella fun.
>>
>>15316334
The charge sniper at full charge 1 shots the shiki. doesn't matter what trait it is. It just does
>>
File: ss_20170314_214853.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170314_214853.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So this is how it felt when Zeon lost the war.
>>
File: 1488380796484.png (642KB, 730x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488380796484.png
642KB, 730x682px
>>15317446
I know that feel all too often.

New york with the control point in the dead center of the map is such a shit show. I can't wait to see it go away.
>>
File: gold_tier.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
gold_tier.png
1MB, 1440x900px
>reach gold tier
>99% players are playing meta shits like hyaku kai, gerbera tetra and dios
>matches end before it even hits 2 minutes in game
i want off this ride
>>
Welcome to new york
>>
>>15317706
>チート使い
>>
>>15315307
ah well I'm still going to try it out because fuck it

also I can make all my gundam OCs
>>
>>15317706
What weapons am I meant to use on the Hyaku Kai silver?
>>
>>15318238
The twin and right beam shoulder gatlings.

Third weapon is optional, normally it's either the full auto beam rifle for midrange sustain or the arm grenade launchers for finishers.
>>
Alright, I'm going to be building a Silver Print Methuss, so any tips for what I should do with it?
>>
>ground assault guntank

This thing is fucking hilarious. Nothing better than zooming around a room setting all the jios on fire, gatling a few people to death and then speeding off without any damage.
>>
>>15321581
Does Zeon even have something remotely similar?
>>
>>15322010
Gigan.

These days I'll take Gigan over Asstank any day.
>>
>>15322173
Gigan isn't even remotely close to being as fast as asstank, it also doesn't have the flamethrower, missiles or mines.
>>
File: 1477415781305.jpg (242KB, 1127x552px) Image search: [Google]
1477415781305.jpg
242KB, 1127x552px
>>15322173
Gigan a shit son I eat them for breakfast

-signed guntank
>>
>>15322010
Gigan is asscheeks
>>
>>15322173
Gigans are shit. I deliberately target them.
>>
>>15321581
>zooming around a room setting all the jios on fire
getting hit by a single flame projectile is enough to burn a target for the full 3 seconds duration, significantly cutting the amount of melee dashes it can do before overheating.

if you're zeon the closest you can get is the zaku 3 mouth beam gun, but it only burns targets for half a second, which is useless unless you keep hitting it constantly.
the byarlant custom gets the same thing too.

one thing they could do though is to revert one of the old changes and let incendiary explosives burn for the full duration regardless of point of impact.
>>
File: ss_20170317_000814.png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170317_000814.png
2MB, 1440x900px
when does torrington aqua gm come back?
>>
>>15324274
No, really? You deliberately target an enemy suit? Whooee, we got a real badass here.
>>
>>15324697
gee it's almost like there are usually multiple enemies and one has to make a snap decision about which one to target
>>
>>15324740
Nooo, reeaallyyyy? Tell me moooore!
>>
File: 1489565032a.png (1MB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489565032a.png
1MB, 920x500px
ayyy
>>
File: 1489388443d.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489388443d.png
1MB, 960x540px
>>15324911
>>
god i had so much fun in this

pain in the ass to get back into though

https://youtu.be/HZ0JZToYdHA
>>
>>15324911
Haha, what a big ol' joke. There's no way they woud-

>>15324915
O LAWDS
>>
FA ZZ has nearly 4k hp unupgraded, beamcoated, and can't get knocked down. God help all of Zeon.
>>
>>15325215
It'll be largely as any other suit. Flattened by by-riding jiOs.
>>
>>15325215
>can't get knocked down

what
>>
Mansa just looks like a fat, slow doven wolf + qubely hybrid. I wonder if the shield will work on awakened jios.
>>
File: 48280.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
48280.png
1MB, 960x540px
>>15325215
the same goes for the quin mantha likely, or perhaps even mirror?
plus it seems to have some kind of a defensive weapon system
>>
>>15325261
>Mirror

Yeah sure except it will have a large hitbox, slower speed and no instant switch weapons.
>>
>>15325261
mantha can't be knocked down while the beams are up. takes damage though. some mirror weapons and beam coated. its also fucking massive. If you can't snipe this thing you need help. they both have interesting weapons. I watched the reveal
>>
I ended up installing LINE LIVE, how do I get the Emma Sheen navigator now that I'm on the stream page? Or did I already miss it-
>>
File: ss_20170317_161512.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170317_161512.png
1MB, 1280x960px
rate my deck
>>
>>15326305
I rate it :-DDD/benis.
>>
>>15325236
Just like FA Alex.
>>
>>15326305
>two FA weapons on rick dias
>no zook M on char zaku for DP damage
needs more explosives desu
>>
>>15326861
I dunno, the +%10 boost duration I get from only having the MG and Heat Hawk is really noticeable on Origin Zako, and going brrt brrt all day long with automatic weapons is very enjoyable.
Zooking shit all day on the other hand stopped being fun the moment I started playing against silver players. They seem to be semi-competent so I can't use my newtype prediction abilities to blast them before they even come into view.
>>
>>15325269
ehh it'd probably have a bit larger hitbox but the mantha here seems to have been miniaturized in size when you look at the screenshots, at least compared to the actual thing. bit closer to kshatriya.
>>
File: 48297.jpg (210KB, 1200x473px) Image search: [Google]
48297.jpg
210KB, 1200x473px
>>15327508
>>
File: gootuanrank.jpg (553KB, 1758x753px) Image search: [Google]
gootuanrank.jpg
553KB, 1758x753px
Gootuan* released his latest suits ranks, current meta. Ranks are S to C, unranked suits are not shown (which probably means not worth discussing), except the highest cost tier which includes them. Stars indicate rating within the rank (e.g. S3 > S1 > A3).

*) Top JP player, won the official tournament, clan stacker, etc. Plays on Shangri-La, EFSF "Gootuan" and Zeon "gootuan".
>>
>>15327849
This makes no sense on so many levels.
>>
>>15327849
Jio was a mistake
>>
>>15327849
>Kampfer, Hamma, MKIII out of rank
>Early Type GM not SSS rank
>Tetra that high
>Ral Gouf not A or S
>Hizack that low
>>
>>15327849
probably biased and limited to strict dueling or small skirmish capabilities.

in reality, someone has to play the pmxes, deploying radars, etc.
>>
>>15327954
I'm guessing he just decided to exclude every support suit because there's no point ranking them with the other suits.
>>
>まずは、ファーストステップです
>諦めない、石の中にも三年。私も頑張ります

So which one of these is the most retarded line of dialogue in the game? The first one makes no sense but the second one is like a knife through one's ear.
>>
>>15327976
>I'm guessing he just decided to exclude every support suit because there's no point ranking them with the other suits.
Fucking JP meta man, SUPPORT WINS WARS!!!
>>
>>15327849
A ranking made by a giant faggot is a ranking on what suits being a giant faggot the most.

Normal players should disregard these by default, since they aren't stacking teams into win-by-default race-the-base cockscreaming yellowface homoshows.
>>
Does the Bawoo beam rifle FA have worse stats than the Zeta one or something? It feels like the Zeta's has an absolutely huge hit area while I can't hit shit with the Bawoo's.
>>
>>15327533
What the fuck is that second from left?
>>
File: 82.jpg (161KB, 770x625px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
161KB, 770x625px
>>15328789
MAN-010 G-3 ("Ge Drei")
>>
>>15327953
Gold Tetra is one of the best suits in the game.
>>
I've yet to win a match on shangi-la as zeon.
>>
Can we get some new title music already? The current options are just awful.
>>
File: Calling the police.gif (236KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Calling the police.gif
236KB, 500x375px
>>15331955
Just disable music completely already and find the older ones on youtube or some shit.

Christ don't tell me all of you actually listen to all the default garbage... right?
>>
>tfw you're the only bronze amidst a team of silvers and you still somehow manage 4th place
just promote me already, for fucks sake. I'm only stuck in bronze because my tam keeps losing.
>>
>>15327905
Explain. It seems extremely correct.
>>
Did the Tetra kai get buffed? Have been seeing a lot more around and even got killed be one or two
>>
Is it worth it to play TW over JP? Are they different Player bases?
>>
>>15337739
In my experience TW is laggier and has a lot more braindead retards
TW also lacks the Faction War aspect, everyone can get Jims, Zakus, Gundams, Doms, you name it.
No Idea if the Map Rotation on TW is the same as JP
>>
I just want the new Galluss J already.
>>
>>15338052
It's hella stronk. The melee was advertised a lot, but it's practically unnecessary compared to the crazy stronk ranged loadout it has. The fan gun and the short range missiles are a guaranteed kill most of the time. And then there's the fact that it takes the Galluss J's already impressive stats and loads on more armor and other buffs. It's a very comfortable suit to fly.
>>
>>15338124
Crix stop please. my sides cannot drop any further.
>>
>>15338465
Do you have any comment to add to my estimate of the suit, apart from needlessly insulting me by calling me the creature from planet Autism?
>>
>>15338465
t. Bronze rank shitter
>>
>>15338124
It's strong because of the space-capable netgun and 4k beam rifles and the short range rockets are good for DP.

But the fan gun is just there to farm for hit tags in clusterfucks, you're not going to actually solokill full health stuff with the damage unless you fire it point blank when it becomes a stronger shotgun. Even then you're only going to hit all pellets on wide targets and at that range why not simply go for the melee anyway.
>>
>>15339701
yeah if u want to use beam rifle tho you would be better off using regular J cause no beamshooter on glem
>>
File: e.jpg (9KB, 137x109px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
9KB, 137x109px
Surely this will be enough to get my gold GP04.
>>
>>15339736
I never hear anyone talking about the standard Galluss
Does the beam coating on the Act Zaku really make so much a difference that the longer respawn time is still worth it?
>>
>>15341131
Most of the time, veteran players already have a high level gold Act Zaku. Probably LV5 beam shooter.

The reason is that the Act Zaku was one of the best CBR suits back in the day, and when I say that I mean a very long time ago. So, people had them tucked away in their garage.

The Galluss J is rather new, so nobody is going to put in the GP to buy a gold one, roll beam shooter, then upgrade the trait.
>>
>>15279473
Why are the Japs so butthurt about Westerners trying to play the game?
>>
>>15341209
They are? Worst I've seen is the word gaijin if someone mentions the word Korean.
>>
>>15341141
>>15341131
Galluss J is super-ignored because it was paired with the Eyezack when it popped out. It was the single most boring combo in history of MSGO DX gachas.

Galluss is also a previous meta generation suit. It's a CBR-bazooka-machinegun combo unit with overall stats too weak to compete with the shits popping out.

>>15341209
They get butthurt if you speak english in chat, or fuck up. They couldn't give a shit if you weren't a fucking riley.

>>15339701
The fan gun dumps an enormous DPS blob at short range. If you don't like it, sure, but don't try to diss its effectiveness.
>>
>>15341270
You are right. the fan gun is so useful that I can keep myself cool after wasting all the DX tickets for the tetra kai.
>>
>>15341141
Range traited.
>>
>>15342996
China's Tetra Kai got the beam rifle and the wrist gatlings. There is hope
>>
FA ZZ confirmed best nuke runner. gp01 lost its job
>>
Getting a 4:17 Error message when trying to log-in. This is new.
>>
>>15344622
your vpn isn't on
>>
>>15344622
just kidding, Did you update the game?
>>
>>15342996
Tetra Kai's fan gun is crappier though. J's fires more shots, with a bigger magazine, for more damage, and absurdly, at a comparable rate of fire. Worst is, Kai doesn't get M-type.
>>
>>15345038
>>15345038
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.