[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane Polimar trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (79KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
79KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEguyHT_nwc

HAAAAAA!
RIIIIII!
KEEEN!
>>
Sakamoto does it again
>>
>>15279241
>Generic Sentai
>No transformations
>No crazy yells and ballet martial arts
>No funky 70's aesthetic

Not muh Polymar, fucking Tokushit
>>
>>15279560
>he calls all jap heroes sentai
>there's an actual transformation
>guy yells out catchphrases

if anything, since it's Sakamoto and we've seen his "violent" stuff via Space Sheriff V-Cinemas, we're good
>>
>>15279241
meh... i'll wait for the dub.
>>
>>15279572
I meant transformation as in Polymar transforming into vehicles, not a henshin.

Polymar was cool because he transformed into fucking jets and submarines, take that out and you have a generic violent sentai show, moreover they made different suits with different colours pretty much like a Sentai show, it's got nothing to do with the original Polymar.
I don't magically become Char if I paint my car red and say that a dead indian friend of mine could have been like a mother to me, same with this show, you can use all the catchphrases you like, it's worthless when there's no meat to the show, it's just a generic sentai show borrowing a Tatsunoko's licensed name.
>>
>>15279572
>there's an actual transformation
He's probably talking about the vehicle transformation.
>>
>>15279586
>>15279587
what if that's the big reveal

>not a henshin

you mean tenshin

and again, misusing "sentai"
>>
File: 1432409148940.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432409148940.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>15279588
>you mean tenshin
Say, are you pulling my leg?
>>
>>15279597
tenshin is literally what polimar says when transforming into polimar and his other forms (e.g. TENSHIN POLIMAR DORIRUUUUUU)

also nitpick but henshin isn't a special word
>>
>>15279560
At least Teru Minami has a similar hat to her original version.

>>15279588
Anon, not everyone does like the Dairangers.
>>
>>15279604
I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you didn't read my post all that well or are trying to sound like a smartass because you're upset someone is criticizing that trailer.
Let's leave it at this.
>>15279608
Yeah that was a nice touch, I like the costume design too really, look pretty cool, the problem is all the rest so far, but admittedly it's not easy to make a LA show out of the anime.
Not really excited for it I must say, and I was pretty hyped when it got announced some time ago.
>>
>>15279627
They do at least have an actual Tatsunoko writer on this one, and his portfolio is quite varied.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=13716
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2869991/
>>
>>15279583
>dub
>toku
Because that cannot possible go wrong
>>
>>15279627
nah just peeved at people using "henshin" as though it's some magical word
>>
>>15279673
Maybe you should reread my post, slowly, one more time before peeving at something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>15279586
Have you ever considered that it might be in the movie, but they didn't put it in the trailer?
>>
>>15279689
no I get what you're saying that polymar never said henshin earlier which was my bad, hence why I was more focused on using the word henshin in itself rather than a generic transform
>>
But will the snarky dog be in it?
>>
>>15279805
I'm moreso wondering about whether they can sneak in a Onigahara cameo.
>>
>>15279812
No time for that, we need more room for Mikie Hara's oiled up legs.
>>
>>15279827
I'm fine with that, since her character will probably get a better personality than Inoue's Cutie Honey.
>>
>>15279834
I joke about it, but honestly I'm fine with it too. They're good legs.

I'm not sure I'm fine with some characters from the series being absent from the movie, but until I see the movie myself I won't know for sure.
>>
>>15279586
Amd it will STILL be better than Casshern sins
>>
>>15279847
Oh, no harm done then.

In any case, every version of Polymar so far is decidedly different, so I'm used to it.
>>
>>15279693
not him.

regularly, something like that its something that should not be kept as a 'surprise', specially when we deal with a superhero movie depicting a superhero in order to create hype.

so, in that case, not showing that in the first trailer = probably not gonna happen.

but at least the yelling and ballet martial arts are still there.
>>
>>15279920
>regularly, something like that its something that should not be kept as a 'surprise'

That might be exactly what they're trying to go for, so that they bait normal people into going seeing the movie.

I mean, you may be right but I think it's foolish to look at a trailer and think that's all there is to a movie. Especially when trailers misrepresenting the movies they are advertising is such a common thing.
>>
Hara Mikie
Claimed 2 out of 3 suits have been stolen at the beginning of the trailer
Pick MC to be Polimar
Works at PI office to gather information
Fight MC in and out of suit at the end of the trailer after he finishs off the green polimar guy
confirmed big bad
>>
>>15280042
Neat.
>>
>>15279241
WHERES THE HOT GIRL IN THE BLUE SUIT PPL POSTED BEFORE
>>
Looks like a potentially alright movie that should have some cool martial arts scenes if nothing else. But this is coming from someone whose only exposure to Polymar was him being in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

I'll probably give it a look someday.
>>
>>15282609
She's in the trailer, idiot.
>>
>>15284943
>falls for bait
>calls other idiot

lel
>>
>>15282609
About 1:20
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.