[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kai autistic too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2017-03-03-04h00m23s481.png (668KB, 1002x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-03-04h00m23s481.png
668KB, 1002x738px
Is Kai autistic too?
>>
>>15277906
You know, as much as we make fun of "He is a CHAR" the English on here is pretty passable by 80s anime standards.
>>
File: milytaly_secret.jpg (63KB, 712x534px) Image search: [Google]
milytaly_secret.jpg
63KB, 712x534px
>>15278021
It really is.
>>
>>15277906
Considering the level of japanese english back then and "he is a CHAR" aside, the english there is pretty good.

I've seen worse on 90's animes.
>>
What the fuck, Quattro was Char?
>>
>>15277906
>80s anime standards.
>>15278146
>90's anime.

I don't think time is really relevant here. It's not as if they've gotten *better* at English over time, they've just started hiring ESL weebs to do the translations for them.

And >>15277906
>Is Kai autistic too?

If he really were this'd be his response >>15278163
>>
>>15277906
>Quattro is a CHAR
>I don't like his attitude of escaping from reality

Kai understood this before anybody else.
>>
>>15277906
My headcanon is that English in the UC era has changed quite a bit from modern English to become this.
>>
>>15277906
>I wish I were you
This gets me every time. Poor Kai.
>>
File: Fraw4.gif (39KB, 385x550px) Image search: [Google]
Fraw4.gif
39KB, 385x550px
>>15278503
He just wants some of that milf Fraw Bow pussy. Can't blame him.
>>
>>15278503
And then he runs into a fucking bathroom and isn't seen for the rest of the show.

Saddest ending to any character's arc.

Of course then they brought him back for Unicorn so he could say a couple of fucking lines on a TV or something that I can't even remember.

Fuck Unicorn, I'd rather remember that letter and Kai running into the bathroom as his final moments.
>>
So how did Frau react to Bright's execution of their son?
>>
>>15278021
>>15278146
i always assumed that in UC times, people just spoke a really broken form of English. Kind of like how modern English is not the same as Ye Olde English. The spoken dialogue of the shows are just for the sake of the audience knowing what everybody is talking about even though we know that it isn't Japanese that the characters are speaking.
>>
>>15277906
What was the point of asking all this shit in the letter?
who the fuck is Hayato gonna reply?
>>
>>15278538
>Fraw Bow
a obese
>>
>>15278021
He could perceive the future, he could foresee how every gundam franchise would have a char clone.
>>
>>15278643
So he died of dysentery?
>>
>>15287741
You might have brain broblems.
>>
>>15278166
>>>15278146
>>90's anime.
What?
>>
>>15283251
I thought a lot of the point of the letter was that it was supposed to be conveying information rather than asking for it. Sort of a "Here's the situation and what's been going on."

It's been written in such a way that it LOOKS like a relatively innocuous letter to a friend so that no one looks twice at it. What it's actually doing is informing the reader that Quattro Bajeena is indeed Char Aznable and he's acting outside the norm, so keep an eye out.

No, it's not particularly subtle about it, but it *is* rather more than just a letter.

On a side note, I can hear Kai's english VA in my head with disturbing clarity when reading just about any written media in which he appears. That letter, the Mobile Suit Gundam Novelization, Gundam The Origin manga, it's always HIM in my head. Captures the character so well for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.