[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G Generation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 63

File: 674859_268133_front.jpg (148KB, 638x1098px) Image search: [Google]
674859_268133_front.jpg
148KB, 638x1098px
Overworld translation patch:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByfNnBLIIZXvRUFUYnRTdW5qVkE

Overworld cheats compilation:
https://mega.nz/#!m18GmK4Y!NrsQKE7NL3iqGTN61iuYAT1batBSRxG4-XNpDk2Mx7s

PPSSPP alternative fonts (replace its font folder (\ppsspp\flash0\font) with this): http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ohb4rfy2233w7b/font.zip

Other G Gen games:
https://mega.nz/#F!HYRD1BrA!xDkoPg4yDhL04dMLbt5Ucw
>>
Aw shit, World on Wii?

Can I play it with a Gamecube controller? I don't have any Wiimotes anymore.
>>
>>15274550
Any of those games in english aside from Overworld?

Also I got a couple questions about Overworld.
There are times where I'll deploy a unit and some pulsating white squares appear, what are those?
Is it worth it to upgrade the crew members' stats?
Which units work with Char's skill, is it any red unit or just things like Char's Zaku and the Sazabi?
Is there a list of units that work with the "Goddess of the battlefield" skill?
Any way to check the MAP weapon's range before buying a ship?
>>
What classifies as a sniper? A 3-9 attack and 9 range map attack?
>>
>>15274806
>There are times where I'll deploy a unit and some pulsating white squares appear, what are those?
Example?
>Is it worth it to upgrade the crew members' stats?
Each seat in a warship only uses certain stats. Each seat using their proper skills will usually be enough to get some good use out of a warship.
>Which units work with Char's skill, is it any red unit or just things like Char's Zaku and the Sazabi?
There are about 70 units that work with it. Try red/pink suits.
>Is there a list of units that work with the "Goddess of the battlefield" skill?
Basically, anything under Tornado Gundam in the Game System category.
>Any way to check the MAP weapon's range before buying a ship?
Nope.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00009.png (432KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00009.png
432KB, 960x544px
>>15274806
Ah, nevermind. You mean these?

It's EWAC range.
>>
>>15274880
I see, thanks! I thought it was something related to the defense support unit ability, EWAC range makes sense.
>>
Two questions, can I get the Genoace via development/design/barter? If so, how? I let the guy with an orange afro die in A6 and I don't feel like grinding in that mission later.
And how do I set custom BGMs on PPSSPP?
>>
>>15274940
Get AGE or White Wolf suit from A-6 and downgrade.
>>
>>15274947
Alright, thanks.
Does capturing suits automatically makes them produceable? I haven't checked that. You know, in case I want all three of those suits.
>>
>>15275020
Nope. If you want all three, I'd advise you to develop the Genoace from one of the captured ones, then buy another one and develop it into the Genoace Custom, G-Exes, AGE-1, AGE-2, whatever.
>>
>>15274940
make a folder called MUSIC inside ppsspp's memstick folder, inside the music folder make another folder called OVERWORLD, put all your mp3s there, you can change any character's bgm music inside the gallery. You'll need to remove the tags from the songs with id3kill and lower the bitrate/size from some of them to make them work, you might also need to raise the volume with something like audacity because the game likes to randomly turn down the volume of some tracks.
>>
Anyone on JP PSN know if the Char's Deleted Affair/Haro grind stage DLC for G-Genesis is up? I heard something about a 3/2 announced rollout, but it's 3/3 now and SEA doesn't have it. Unless you guys don't either, I suspect we're gonna have another asynchronous release fuckup.
>>
>>15275020
>>15275029
Or you could just do Code Phoenix stage one and get third break for Genoaces inside the White Base knockoff, if you want all three.
>>
What is the good stage to train in Generation Genesis? Been playing in the Gundam 0079 campaign and not a single scene is training-friendly because they take a while to clear. I have around 12 hours clocked so far and Im at the Big-Zam stage which is also super long.
>>
>>15275192

Z and ZZ final stages are good, lot of named characters to shoot down.
>>
>>15275167
According to the official site, on 3/2 they only distributed Yuuko Hortensia and two Haro stages for free to everyone. These were previously only available through a code in the Cradle of Eternity album, the Unit Data Guide and the Complete Guide.

The CDA and Johnny Raiden units are still in the Other category and don't have any date set for free distribution. Currently, they are only available through codes on promotional material.
>>
Is the Zeta a sniping unit or heavy assault with the Hyper Mega Launcher?
>>
>>15275961
It's a hit-and-run assault unit.
>>
>>15274806
>Any of those games in english aside from Overworld?
Genesis on the PS4 and Vita has an official English release in Singapore. It's UC only but it's fun to do a chronological playthrough of the OYW
>>
Is Meijin recruitable in Genesis? I beat the challenge a second time, and only got a better version of the first part.
>>
>>15274557
World? No. One day? Maybe? I dunno. It'd be a lot of work.
>>
File: 1483744778576.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483744778576.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>Final Stage of Genesis
>Cocoons have a base health of 20 fucking K
>Big cocoon has 90k health
>Has a map covering map attack that is like 6 squares
>Chip that down and you get to a fucking noother 90k hp boss, this time with a 20K MAP ATTACK
Guess I'm done with this piece of shit game. The amount of grinding that you would have to do to beat this isn't worth it. Fuck off with this false difficulty bullshit.
>>
>>15276289
>Barrier Field
>Neo Zeong
>Sparklycorn
>Hot Scramble (sexy animations and begins with 500 in most stats)
Try harder, anon. Don't give in.
>>
>>15276298
>have to use units that you don't give a fuck about, even after these units had no problem with the rest of the game
Bad game design 101. Its a really shitty thing to pull this trash at the very end of the fucking game when you area able to play the rest of the game normally.
>>
>>15276305
Fine, but still get the barrier field. It negates map attack damage.
>Not liking Neo Zeong or Hot Scramble (with its sexy animations)
You do have shit taste, though.
>>
>>15276309
I have hot scramble, though. One of my characters was using it but I'm not going to field an entire ship of one unit.
Neo Zeong is ugly as sin, which is a shame because the sinanju is really beautiful, and I WOULD be using that if it didn't restrict you to only having one goddamned ship.
>>
>>15276298
>Hot Scramble

Wait... no... that horror is in Genesis?
>>
>>15276315
And the barrier field? Did I mention that it's an option part that negates map attack damage? I feel like that's the important one to use.

>>15276317
Free DLC unit. I thought it'd be bad but the animations are really good.
>>
>>15276317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fVAW0A3YF8
free dlc
>>
>>15276319
Not even sure If I have that part, game is off right now but if I do, I'll definitely be using it. I'll still have to grind for hours on end to get my units to be able to go through this bullshit mission.
>>
>>15276320
>>15276319
Boy. It's in Genesis AND in EX Vs. They are really pushing Hot Scramble after Scramble flopped. Hopefully we'll get it in Breaker 3.
>>
>>15276334
I wish they would have pushed the Master Phoenix like this.
>>
>>15276334
Well, GB3 did its last normal DLC (they're releasing the complete edition soon so I suspect it won't have any more dlc) and it wasn't in there but the normal scramble was released in DLC 2.
>>
>>15276336
Just base Phoenix Gundam pushed would've been great.

>>15276338
I can dream.
>>
Whats the best team for REMOVING SPACEMAN? Titans and Blue Cosmos? A-LAWS?
>>
>>15276494
Harrison with his custom F91, and a full team of F91's.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00010.png (426KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00010.png
426KB, 960x541px
>>15276494
>A-LAWS?
Nah, they were dicks, but 00 doesn't have many SPACEMEN to discriminate against.
>>
>>15276598
>Brave Cod
>New Desides, whose hate-on for the AEUG so clouded their REMOVE SPACENOID ideal that they traded surplus with Neo Zeon

Get that fucker out of here and put in Buran, Mouar, or your choice of Turn-A Earth Militia rando. It's a bit of a drift from the ethos but a good excuse to use Gavan.
>>
Do skills like Junk Dealer and the various range boosters (Fighter, Shooter, Ace, etc) affect MAP weapons?
>>
>>15276864
I don't think the range of MAP weapons can be changed with an Optional Part.
>>
>>15277008
I know parts don't do anything unless otherwise specified, I'm asking about skills.
>>
>>15277016
Like I said outside of Optional Parts it can't be changed, that includes skills.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00011.png (379KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00011.png
379KB, 960x541px
>>15276864
Junk Dealer and energy cost reduction parts affect MAP weapons. Their ranges are all set though.

>tfw it costs more energy to use your beam rifle than to fire the twin satellite cannon
>>
Leos are a shittier machine than a Zaku I
>>
>>15277119
No
>>
>>15277062
Thanks for the clarification!
>>
Are the barter options random or consistent with a given unit and its level?
Suppose I have this level 4 Turn A I want to be developed into the Turn A Full Power at lvl 5, but currently it can fetch a Nobel I really want. Can I let this Turn A level up to 5 and then take another Turn A up to 4 and exchange it for the Nobel?
>>
>>15278254
It's consistent. Option parts can also influence what's there. Having a rifle type controller equipped will give you long-ranged units.
>>
>>15278699
Oh right.
I actually leveled up another Turn A to lvl 4 to test that, and its options were different, I was wondering why.
Now I know, the prime Turn A was developed from one of those starter Tornados so it still had a repair kit, thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>15278710
No problem. I should go through and note which option parts cause the exchange units to change soon.
>>
out of curiosity what do people like best?

wars, world or overworld?
>>
Is grinding on white flag units a good idea or does it give less XP or some other penalty?
>>
>>15279093
Usually killing surrendered enemies gives fewer rewards? That was the way it was in the older games?
>>
File: how to piss -m- off.png (189KB, 956x548px) Image search: [Google]
how to piss -m- off.png
189KB, 956x548px
>don't mind me, just leaving this here.
>>
File: Capture.png (435KB, 949x518px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
435KB, 949x518px
>>15279188
>2/2
>>
>>15279188
>>15279195
Fuck off tripfag
>>
File: NPJH50681_00025.png (233KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00025.png
233KB, 960x544px
>>15279188
>>15279195
That's enough! If I took this seriously, you wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against me.
>>
>>15279267
that's gsd kira, alright
>>
>>15279267
>Only 2257 kills

You know what to do, anon.

He has wars to stop, blonde girls to murder, best friends to cut down. Get killing.
>>
File: exchange.png (46KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
exchange.png
46KB, 757x505px
Alright, I took a level 32 Gundam and tried equipping it with every OP part in the game, one at a time, to see what affected exchange units. Here are the OP parts with effects - I've lumped together ones that produce the same results.

Enhanced Resist I/Output Limiter Release U-II/Gundarium Gamma/Shell Nozzle/Victor Engine/A.R. Chip
Enhanced Resist II
Enhanced Resist III
Battery
Power Battery
High Power Battery
Output Limiter Release U-I/Gundarium Alloy/Wing Binder/Flexible Wing Nozzle/C.A. Chip
Output Limiter Release U-III/Gundamium Alloy
Power Cylinder/Neo Gundamium Alloy/Overload Chip
E-Carbon Armor
Zakurium Alloy
GMnium Alloy
Zognium Alloy
Bigzamnium Alloy
Magnetic Coating
Rifle Type Controller
Mobile Trace System
Psycoframe
Zeon Cross Medal
Full Armor System
Another Generation Memory
Downgraded OS
Computer Virus
Virtual Computer Virus
Tem Ray Circuit

I jotted down what each part led to. In pic related, I removed the duplicates - no point in listing C.A. Chip when it gave the same results as Output Limiter Release U-I. Most parts seem to have no effect.
>>
>>15279629
All in a day's work for Kira.
>>
File: 167242468.webm (3MB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
167242468.webm
3MB, 544x408px
>>15279066
I still prefer Wars. It has less units but it got those in-between animations like the intros and scenes like when the unit goes to counterattack while all the beams and explosions are going on at the background. Makes the battles feel more natural.
Overworld is a close second just for all that content it has.
>>
>>15279629
>Went the entire series without killing anyone (as far as we know)
>"By not killing people, we avoid the cycle of revenge that perpetuates war"
>Kills one person
>Someone kills to kill him in revenge
>>
>>15279066
I haven't touched Wars, but I've played World and Overworld. It's largely a tossup, but I have to go with Overworld.

A lot of what was lost between World and Overworld seems to be due to space concerns more than anything - that's why we have fewer, but bigger, missions, that's why some suits lose their alternate forms, that's why some songs were removed.

In an ideal world, somebody would figure out a way to mod much of the missing content back in, but at the moment it's completely impossible.
>>
I forgot how ridiculously long stages got. I'm on the Dakar stage, and this is just insane.

This is made even worse by Jerid's comment on Dakar being understaffed, which is clearly not the case.
>>
>>15280683
Also, it's kind of funny how most games with Unicorn in them seem to completely ignore the Battle of Torrington, instead having the bulk of the action in Dakar (like in the manga and novel)
>>
>>15281077
Because it's so much easier to tie things together that way, honestly what else happens in torrington?
>>
File: 03.jpg (176KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
176KB, 1024x682px
>>15280123
Thanks for the trouble.

I will have to check a level 6 Gundam I have to see how much difference 26 levels make.
>>
>>15281786
The anime version made Torrington important for the Laplace coordinates. The entire battle happens there, and Dakar was just a footnote.

I still have no idea why the anime had that fight in Torrington, Dakar carried way more weight, even with the changes to the Shambloo and it's crew.
>>
Thinking of making a Team USA. Graham and Chibodee are obvious choices. I remember Duo being listed as having American heritage so he'd be in there too. Any others? Maybe some of the Amerians from Turn A?
>>
>>15280642
wars definitely had a lot of nice little things in there, one thing I especially liked how there were enemy squads that moved together and used support attacks.
>>
>>15281786
Gato steals the GP02A from Torrington Base.
>>
>>15281792
oh shit what gundam is that
>>
>>15281826
This is a troublesome theme.

If you have Graham, you should toss in Howard and Daryl too. Those three plus Duo give you a full team, and Chibodee should obviously be the master unit.

As for team two, you can go with Ameria. The Atlantic Federation is basically just an America that's absorbed the UK, so you can put Mu, the Boosted Men, or the Phantom Pain pilots in as well.

Also, using the Freedom Gundam somewhere might be fitting.
>>
Is there any other way of getting a new battleship other than grinding for money?
I'm getting kinda sick of that SEED-fied Clop, I just want to jump onto White Base. Also, 2nd Group ship slot is still vacant.
>>
>>15281990
You can't steal battleships, so only with money. Just grind 01 with over impacts, and you should have one really quickly.

Later stages also give you way more points, so getting ships is much easier.
>>
>>15281999
Alright then. What's the better way of grinding during Secret encounters? Killing everyone or capturing the capturable units then selling them?
>>
>>15281990
Endra/Sandra/Mindra are all pretty cheap and reliable. Usable in space and in air, 2 teams each.

They'll run you 293400 a pop though. The White Ark is cheaper, but only has one team, and anything else cheaper than them can't be used in either kind of map.

>>15282011
If you're grinding capital, capture the capturable units and sell them.
However, in my experience, I just did stage A-3 over and over again, triggering no breaks. Capture the Girty Lue's onboard Daggers, kill everything else with the unit I want to level, takes little time.
>>
>>15282027
>Capture the Girty Lue's onboard Daggers
Yeah. about that, how does that "red enemy ship deploying red MS that can be captured" mechanic work exactly? I usually just wait a little until it spews out the first trio then I go straight for the pinpoint kill. Is there anything in particular that triggers the deployment? Does it happen more than once per ship?
>>
>>15282050
Get close to the ship.

>Does it happen more than once per ship?
No, the Girty Lue only has three Daggers it can sortie. They don't regenerate. I recommend just having Sleggar Law or Garma Zabi in your ship with Free Capture (they're fairly cheap IIRC), unless you have somebody else with it already.
>>
>>15282057
But is that true for every ship that does that?
Also, I already got 0079 Char as Master.
>>
>>15282067
>But is that true for every ship that does that?
Yeah. I'm pretty sure.

>0079 Char
Damn, what's he in?
>>
>>15282071
Currently Perfect Zeong, developed from his starter Gelgoog, but he's been in a bunch of other assorted MS before.
>>
File: great zeong.jpg (169KB, 779x855px) Image search: [Google]
great zeong.jpg
169KB, 779x855px
>>15282078
>Perfect Zeong
You'd better be going for that Great Zeong, boy.
>>
>>15282082
Sure, of course.
I didn't even remember that was a thing, or knew it was in the game.
>>
>>15281990
I'm saving some money for a Albion myself. Don't really know what's the best way to build up ship crewmembers though
>>
>>15282078
why would you not have him in a red newtype suit
>>
>>15282113
Ace + Cool-Headed leaves room for one skill, and he isn't Full Frontal.

>Full Frontal's personal skill seems tailor-made for the Neo Zeong
>It's not in the game
>>
>>15282113
Just seeing where the Gelgoog/Zeong line goes (and giving a little grind to some suits in between), also I don't think I have one of those at the moment.
>>
Does Overworld have G-Saviour? If not, which G Gen does? Just found this theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKK8R7WfxL8
>>
>>15282280
No, none of them do.

G-Saviour WAS intended to be in Overworld though.
>>
>>15282291
oh wow, that's brutal. Do you know where the theme is from then? Is it just from the movie's OST, if it had one?
I know its the black sheep of the franchise. But at least put some units in a game, no scenerio needed. Personally would like some in Gundam VS.
>>
>>15282308
I wouldn't be surprised if G-Saviour somehow got in, what with all those more obscure manga/game entries and what not.
Are, say, G-Unit or Silhouette Formula widely requested fan favorites? Is <checking gallery> Hugues Corand a big mainstay of character popularity polls?
>>
>>15282308
Apparently it's the main theme for the film's Japanese release.
>>
Kind of wishing they had the Geara Zulu with the Lange Bruno Gun Kai, but the Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type is fine too.
>>
>literally the one big upgrade Perfect Zeong has over the is that it now has a melee attack, and it's a fucking kick
This fucking game.
Just for show my ass.
>>
is white ogre in genesis its my favorite zaku II variant
>>
>>15279066
I prefer World out of the three.
>>
File: 1390683139338.gif (774KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1390683139338.gif
774KB, 500x327px
SOMEONE GET TO UPLOADING GENESIS'S OST
>>
>>15276309
>liking Hot Garbage
>>
File: 1426645155795.jpg (32KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
1426645155795.jpg
32KB, 500x423px
>>15280662
>Kills one person
>Someone kills to kill him in revenge
Best part?
He killed that person to save him.
(Hathaway v2)
>>
File: Phoenix Gundam and girl.jpg (280KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Gundam and girl.jpg
280KB, 750x1000px
>>15281881
It is a kitbash design posted here years ago.
>>
EXAM attacks look stupid
>>
In world/overworld, can you launch units with the armor cast off? Like launching the alvatore as just the alvaaron.
>>
>>15284504
Wow, what the fuck, I was just thinking about that (I chose Kou for one of my new playthroughs because a friend of mine chose Gato).

The answer is no. If you have the Alvatore in your warship, the Alvatore is all that will ever be there - if you deploy it, purge body, then bring the Alvaaron back, the Alvatore will be there. You can't purge your equipment while in the warship. That said, the Alvatore can operate in air as well, so there isn't much reason to forgo it - just kill something then purge the body.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00000.png (371KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00000.png
371KB, 960x544px
>>15284529
This was a mistake.
>>
>>15284990
Mah its a great leader unit
>>
>>15282333
>Are, say, G-Unit or Silhouette Formula widely requested fan favorites?
For me, yes.
G-Unit especially. Best Wing MS designs by far.
>>
File: Screenshot (12).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (12).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
starting a new run how is my REMOVE SPACE JEWS team
>>
>>15286174
>trying to remove space Jews
>uses Karaba ship
>>
>>15286287
isn't that the titan one though or was it a different color
>>
>>15286295
Nope, audhumla is the Karaba one. Teetans use the Garuda
>>
>>15274550
What unit would be the end of the Zeta line?
>>
>>15286454
Guess I will just buy that
>>
>>15285485
Yeah but I haven't even made it to A-5 yet. It's a bit strong, I think.

>>15286174
>Lane Aim
>Monsha
1000/10

>>15286467
I'd have to say Delta Kai.
>>
>>15286491
That's the Delta line's which the Hyaku is a part of. Zeta's is Zeta Plus > Regz
>>
>>15286499
I was more just thinking in game mechanics and excluding the obvious pick of "V2". However, Zeta Plus can't develop into ReGZ - only Amuro's Z Plus, the Zeta, the ZII, and the Delta Plus. Amuro's swaps out the ZII for the Gaplant Kai (what the fuck?).

I guess the Re-GZ Custom would be best. Just go from Zeta -> ZII -> Re-GZ BWS -> Re-GZ Custom.
>>
>>
File: ENOH.png (2MB, 1287x905px) Image search: [Google]
ENOH.png
2MB, 1287x905px
>>15286527
>>
File: Screenshot (13).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (13).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
how is my REMOVE EARTH FAGS team
>>
>>15287274
Needs Mineva in over Degwin, Degwin moved to the Mechanic seat.

>RF Gelgoog
My man. I'm hoping many of these are temporary, though.
>>
>>15287286
the second team units are all temporary
>>
>>15286538
OK that's amazing looking. I thought it was the legils at first but the Ghiraga is pretty baller too.
>>
>>15287301
Good on you. It's a pretty good team overall. Thinking about putting Katejina in the Zanspine and Carozzo in the Vigna Ronah? I'm a fan of mobile armors, so I'd personally put him in a Rafflesia and have it as the master unit.
>>
File: Screenshot (14).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (14).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>15286174
update on REMOVE SPACE JEWS. most units are temporary
>>
File: Kacricon Death_zpsu7gqidhl.png (410KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
Kacricon Death_zpsu7gqidhl.png
410KB, 1024x569px
So is there any secret way to scout Kacricon in GGen Overworld? I'm thinking of immortalizing the bro in the Phoenix Corps. to commemorate SRW V right now, but...
>>
>>15287560
I don't think so unless he's someone you get by unlocking suits he might be part of the cut content
>>
>>15287560
You can use a cheat to get him if you're playing on an actual PSP. Otherwise, you're fucked.

>>15288015
>cut content
He's just not usable by the player. He's in the game still.
>>
Why don't most OZ MS have a melee?
>>
>>15288474
Aries, Taurus, Vayeate, and Virgo don't have beam sabers.
>>
File: Virgo I and II.png (124KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Virgo I and II.png
124KB, 1500x1500px
>>15288474
They had to cut corners somewhere to pay for the special dynamite infused frame.
>>
>>15288739
Exactly how does one pilot them, they don't have cockpits.
>>
>>15288940
I imagine they would be piloted not unlike the Graze Ein.
>>
Recommend me a team theme
>>
>>15289705
DAKA
>>
>>15289705
Terrorists.
>>
>>15289705
Killing is wrong
>>
>>15287274
Rau needs Providence. This is not a request, it is a fact.
>>
File: AOZ Amuro.jpg (126KB, 759x800px) Image search: [Google]
AOZ Amuro.jpg
126KB, 759x800px
>>15289705
Pilots with custom units.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00007.png (305KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00007.png
305KB, 960x544px
A day of grinding later, and my warship is finally usable.

Now, I was wondering what to do about my teams. Team 2 is going to be Keith along with some other Gundam pilots - I was thinking Yuu, Ford, and Luce. However, I was considering putting either him or South Burning in the GP01. Or if I was feeling like a crazy asshole, I could get the whole rest of the G series in team 2. Thoughts?
>>
>>15290067
Amuro never piloted the Kestrel.
>>
>>15274550
Hey I already got pretty far on my save for Overworld, does my save transfer to my patched version?
>>
>>15289749
This.
>>
>>15291156
yes, except mid-stage saves go back to main menu
>>
>>15291263
That is fine, I never save mid stage.
>>
>>15289747
>>15289749
So another Zeon team?
>>
>>15289990
What's the best way to get it
>>
>>15291602
Honestly, I'd say to work your way back from Legend. Destiny -> Legend -> Providence.
>>
>>15290642
Drop Yuu, take Agar.

If there's enough basis for a "Newtype Hunter" team, save Yuu for that.
>>
>>15291868
So I'll have the RX-78-4, 5, and 6. That works out fine.
>>
>>15291868
I decided I'll have three teams - 0079-0083 Federation, 0093-0105 Federation, and 0122-0153 Federation. I'll have Yuu in the second group in a plain Jegan.
>>
Wish the AU series had some sniper units, all there is, is Dynames series and John Bull
>>
>>15292918
If you're only counting suits with a 5-9 ranged weapon, that's true. I got quite a lot of use out of the Buster and Verde Buster myself, though.
>>
File: Screenshot (16).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (16).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
team remove earth fags is almost finished i just need to think of something to put gato in that isn't gp02
>>
>>15293316
>took my Rafflesia advice
Goddamn I love using XL/XXL units.

Anyways, presuming you aren't using the Gato Gelgoog or RF Gelgoog or GP02 MLRS type, maybe you could shove him in the Mars Zeon F90?
>>
>>15293316
Zeon shits in a glorious Crossbone Vanguard ship
>>
File: Screenshot (17).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (17).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
new team is GIRLS
>>
File: Solomon.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Something something, I have returned
>>
>anti-ship sword
>no extra damage against ships
>>
File: 1486232367837.gif (2MB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486232367837.gif
2MB, 500x384px
>>15293732
You seem to have a pretty loose definition of "girl".
>>
>>15294064
>27000
Holy fuck. What's the catch on that one?
>>
>>15294403
>
No catch, just have to beat the Hell mode Overworld stages to get New Generation Memory optional part and then put it on at the same time as the Raiser System option part. I also added on the Unlimited Memory option part (also unlocked by beating Hell Overworld) to make all final damages doubled and attacks cost 0 en.
>>
>>15294452
Same anon, to extrapolate a bit more.

The Atomic Bazooka's base power is 15000, which is IIRC the highest base power weapon in the entire game, so with the New Generation Memory option part (increases base power of special attacks by 50%) and the Raiser System option part (increases base power of special attacks by 30%) you get an absurd amount of base power. I also slotted in CE71 Kira Yamato with the Super Coordinator skill (+10% final damage on special attacks) and Concentration (+100% to pinpoint attacks on battleships). This is just a fun build to try and hit maximum possible damage. Trying to figure out what to give Kira as his final skill.
>>
>>15294461
Veteran or Cool-Headed might give you the most extra damage.
>>
>>15294397
What are you talking about it's a group of fine young ladies
>>
Does Overworld have the Thunderbolt FA Gundam?
>>
>>15294955
Considering Age finished 4 days before it came out, what do you think?
>>
>>15294974

I should have known. My bad, I'm retarded. People kept mentioning DLC and I had a huge brainfart about it.
>>
>>15294991
DLC is for genesis the newest game on Vita and PS3? which is Early UC only and has an official Engrish translation
>>
Thinking about making a Team RUSSIA STRONK.
Already got Mischa, Argo, Sergei and this OG named Ivan Ivanov(ich Ivanovisky?).
Is there anyone else I'm forgetting?
>>
>>15293316
Rau was more like remove everyone.
>>
>>15295245
Ivan Pasrof, 0083.
Might as well throw Soma Peries in as well, because those six are basically it.
>>
Can you make an entire group of Chars?
>>
>>15295719
If you mean literal Chars, there are only three, four if you include Full Frontal, so nope.
>>
>>15295757
I meant Char clones plus the actual Chars, of course.
Filling the entire roster, including all the slots on the battleship.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00010.png (322KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00010.png
322KB, 960x544px
>>15295763
Some of these are a bit iffy.
>>
>>15295798
They came to laugh at you
>>
>>15295835
Except Jerid. He came to be laughed at.
And lose a girlfriend or two.
>>
File: Screenshot (18).png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (18).png
1MB, 1920x1080px
i have no idea what to do with most of team remove space jews
>>
Genesis here, what MS would go well with the Pale Rider, G04 & G05.
>>
>>15296828
The 06 and 07?
>>
>>15287274
>Char
>Zssan
U wot, m8?
>>
>>15296887
Didn't have a nightingale in me at that moment
>>
Can anyone check if the einrad MS from victory can ditch their wheels?
>>
>>15297555
Not for Overworld at least, I remember they could in Wars
>>
>>15295798
You could throw in Durandal for more Ikeda, or Rey for being a clone of a Char clone.
>>
>>15297606
No they can't, but why would you want to give up the technology of the medieval era? Besides, it would only make sense for the Zollidia to ditch its Einerad.

>>15297832
Damn, didn't think of that.
>>
That's something I absolutely hate about Overworld, you can't equip or unequip sub-flight systems like Dodais and Base Jabbers
>>
>>15298167
I liked the early G Gen games because they focused more on odd choices and support units than just all the different MS.

Their story mode stages also included way more units and used the support and odd choices available to make it more accurate, which made the whole thing alot more interesting.
>>
I've been playing g gen for about ten years now, but I never thought much about terrain levels. iirc the more you use your unit in a certain terrain, you end up leveling up, but other than keeping you from using units in certain terrains, what else does it do?
>>
>>15298247
>iirc the more you use your unit in a certain terrain
Not in Overworld

An anon in an earlier thread tested out what exactly terrain levels do. Each stage below A deducts some movement and gives you accuracy and evasion penalties. S gives you an accuracy/evasion bonus instead. A is just base level.
>>
What is more practical overall, increasing melee range, or shooting range?
>>
>>15299667
Depends on MS, but I usually find melee more useful.
>>
>>15299671
Less things seem resistant to melee attacks
>>
File: Sexy GM.jpg (77KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy GM.jpg
77KB, 894x894px
>>15299667
Melee is almost always better then shooting, for pure damage if nothing else.
>>
>>15299667
Personally, I find Sniper more useful than Fighter.

Sure, your basic beam saber is stronger than your basic beam rifle, but I find the increased shooting range helps me to keep my units chance stepping across the field - very often, I've had units be *just* close enough to get them from 10 spaces away.
>>
>>15301994
In addition to this, most units in the game have more shooting attacks than melee attacks, so Sniper benefits more of your moveset, usually.

Or you can just get Ace instead.
>>
File: Steven.jpg (29KB, 517x495px) Image search: [Google]
Steven.jpg
29KB, 517x495px
>Decide to try out the Digitus suits from Steel 7
>They're identical in just about every way, the map sprites even seem to be just mirrors of each other
>They have completely different sets of attack animations with Libertas Dextra Dictus attacking in MA mode
>>
>>15302259
No Gundam Crossbone units are shit
>>
>>15293316
Shouldn't char and full frontal switch mechs? Full frontal's ability likes psycommu weapons.
>>
What are some other suits like the Gundam X/DX, Freedom, Heavyarms and Full Power Turn A, that have big ranged multi lock attacks? Need more of those to serve as shell crackers so the EXP needing suits can go for the killing, and my G Falcon DX is getting too powerful and one-hit-kill-y for that.
>>
> I hate
>>
Trying to figure out what parts to give him, what are Sandrock's heat shotels running off? It's not physical apparently.

>>15304339
https://www32.atwiki.jp/generation-overworld/pages/42.html
00 movie suits are easy ones, they were pushing it hard. You get the entire cast of both seasons through impact breaks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qudJ-JVYCYU
>>
>>15304786
>Phoenix Zero and Halphas animation
Neato. I also noticed Mark gets a cut-in using the Halphas Bose Halberd's beam scythe.
>>
>>15304617
You can't buff non-beam melee attack power, with option parts. The TNT parts are only good for ranged physical munitions.
>>
>>15289705
Masks
>>
>>15289705
Dead people.
>>
Downloaded and tried out G Gen F. Just from trying some versus matches, it's pretty fun, although I think it would be more fun if you could build units after the game already started.

Might be worth it though. My first try at it, I was the Titans, and after wiping out the Crossbone Vanguard with some Psyco Gundams and the colony laser (though Yazan got shot down in the process), I went about securing space. The UNE and Londo Bell were fighting it out on Earth, so while they were occupied, I went about attaching engines to every colony in space and amassing them around Earth. Then I dropped them all and wiped out everything but a single Ra Cailum, which I was able to zap with a colony laser.

Are there any other G Gen games in this style?
>>
Is G Genesis actually good? I fell for the Breaker 3 meme and was left disappointed compared to earlier games in that series. Thinking about selling it and picking this one up if it's good
>>
>>15306341
It's basically Spirits 2, albeit with a lesser amount of cut-ins but some really nice models since they're using full 3D models instead of what they were using for Spirits, Wars, World, Overworld, etc.
>>
>>15306341
If you like UC Gundam and some related Side Stories, you'll probably like it. Only goes up to Hathaway's Flash tho.
>>
>>15306391
I do. Quite a bit.

Does it have more varied locations than breaker?
>>
File: 18763968748.jpg (78KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
18763968748.jpg
78KB, 355x369px
>No GGen Genesis BGM rip
I need that smooth Mark theme
>>
File: 1168959528623.jpg (33KB, 338x369px) Image search: [Google]
1168959528623.jpg
33KB, 338x369px
>playing Genesis
Do the harder play modes change anything reward wise?
I gotta start grinding it seems.
>>
>>15305288
G Gen Portable is somewhat a remake of it. Just adds in SEED stuff and removes everything that isn't from a show. And nukes.

Might as well just stick with the original, imo
>>
>>15308997
>Just adds in SEED stuff and removes everything that isn't from a show
Sounds like shit
>>
>>15305288
>G Gen F
Wait I think I remember that one.
Way better than the later games because the story stages are way more authentic, getting to see a large amount of enemy and allied units on the battlefield alongside the player unit and the game including all sorts of unusual MS choices and non-mech units.

Damn, almost tempted to go download an emulator and rom for it once more.
>>
File: 11302333_p0.png (188KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
11302333_p0.png
188KB, 800x600px
>>15308997
It carries over the Haro system that was introduced(?) in Spirits too, so it just results in a lot of turtling, since the Haro Score was tied to the amount of money you got in a mission. I don't remember if unlocks were tied to it in Portable like it was in Spirits though.
>>
>>15286174
Is that Teneth A. Jung? He's featured in this game?
>>
File: 1483982390920.gif (211KB, 154x122px) Image search: [Google]
1483982390920.gif
211KB, 154x122px
>>15309215
>trying to unlock characters in Spirits
Whoever had the idea to create the Haro system should be shot in the head
>>
>>15309281
No and no.
>>
>>15309306
Who's the guy in the GM Sniper Custom then?
>>
>>15309451
Dunkel
>>
File: all shows.jpg (52KB, 618x461px) Image search: [Google]
all shows.jpg
52KB, 618x461px
>>15309301
The thing I hated most about it was the forced contrived playing style to get platinum. You could mostly get gold by just good use of your suits as you played the game normally. But then you needed to over level or get overpowered suits and run all gangbangs all the time just to unlock everyone.
>>
File: table.jpg (338KB, 727x727px) Image search: [Google]
table.jpg
338KB, 727x727px
I finally got a chance to play a bit of Genesis thanks to a friend this weekend. It looks nice and I like what they did with warships but I found it rather bare bones. I hope they build on the framework in the next game.
>>
>>15312305
Yeah, I heard they made warships much more capable in general. Able to level up themselves.

Rollan
>>
>>15312305
I just hope that there IS a next game. And that they'd feature AU more seriously.
>>
>>15312471
>I just hope that there IS a next game.
Why? Is Genesis bombing THAT hard?
>>
>>15312305
This was my overall impression of the game too. A great foundation but it felt like something was lacking overall. Not many BGM, the lack of cut-ins and dodging animations, not very many option parts compared to Overworld, and I noticed at least one of the characters doesn't have voice lines when you put her in a unit (Maureen Kitamura). Here's to hoping the next installment builds on the series in a meaningful way instead of only throwing AU units into the roster.
>>
Is there a guide to levelling units properly?
>>
What's a good suit for Judau? I was thinking the Full Armor ZZ, but with Newtype he doesn't have anything that benefits it. Meanwhile the regular ZZ has the Max Power HMC
>>
>>15313691
Why not Full Armor ZZ though, it can purge into normal ZZ.
>>
>>15313400
World sold about 390k units. Overworld, 310k. Genesis, 230k.

>>15313411
Overworld doesn't give crew members voiced lines or cut-ins often either. Part of why I like using Feldt in the Devil Gundam.

>>15313570
You need a guide for distributing stat points?
>>
>>15313755
No no I was wondering if there was an optimal path.
>>
>>15313691
speaking of Judau, what are some good skills for him?
>>
>>15313755
Honestly I could have sworn it did, maybe I'm thinking of Spirits.
>>
>>15313780
Shangri-La Soul, Cold-Blooded, Ace.

Sniper and Newtype can also be useful depending on what you're using, but I'd go for the above 3.
>>
>>15313771
Just put points into whatever you feel is necessary except HP, who cares? Just try to cover your weaknesses. If you're getting hit too much, put points into MOB. If you need extra damage, go ATK. Need more power, EN. Not that hard.
>>
>>15313755
So disappointed Job John didn't get any lines.
>>
File: Kirishime.jpg (199KB, 496x669px) Image search: [Google]
Kirishime.jpg
199KB, 496x669px
>>15313856
Some of the earlier games had you getting more stats at upgrade at higher suit or pilot level. So you dumped points in the less useful stats at low level.
>>
>>15312305
I'm slightly disappointed in it, but I can't fully say that because it was in English right off the bat.
Bonus points.
Also a ton of MSV units. Kinda cool.
>>
>>15314216
>cow tits
i hate this bitch now
>>
File: Florence Kirishima.jpg (141KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Florence Kirishima.jpg
141KB, 600x900px
>>15314611
So you like big tits. Here's some more for you.
>>
>>15313862
Did he even talk in the original show?
>>
>>15314216
>>15315513
I like this bitch now. Aside from my heart, what should I put her in?
>>
I like Yzak's MS but hate Yzak, what do?
>>
>>15316713
Put Domon on the Duel, you'll get the same result
>>
>>15316713
Use them without using Yzak. His Slash Zaku Phantom is the only ZAKU with a beam axe.
>>
>>15316805
Would it have killed them to include the Wizard packs for non-custom ZAKUs?
>>
>>15313411
Still, the amount of MS in the game is still relatively impressive, even though it only covers the early UC era.

I am hoping that there's a sequel to Genesis.
>>
File: AOZ GM Cannon II Lucien.jpg (2MB, 4936x3453px) Image search: [Google]
AOZ GM Cannon II Lucien.jpg
2MB, 4936x3453px
>>15316815
That was one of the many sacrifices they made to the god of UMD storage size.

It really makes me wish they would just make one for the PC and throw everything into it.
>>
>>15317641
This. That's why we didn't get any AGE-2 shit, at least. Also why they had to can many of the additions they had planned, like G-Saviour.
>>
File: 1960845895869.jpg (27KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
1960845895869.jpg
27KB, 240x340px
>>15317674
Would've been interesting to see anime Mark Curran and SD G-Saviour
>>
about G Gen F is there any way to use a non-original character permanently?
>>
File: G-Saviour_(Novel)_04.jpg (653KB, 1200x1724px) Image search: [Google]
G-Saviour_(Novel)_04.jpg
653KB, 1200x1724px
>>15317708
first 2 stages would be based on the novel, the next two would be based on the ps2 game.
>>
File: 1433427605627.png (181KB, 482x355px) Image search: [Google]
1433427605627.png
181KB, 482x355px
>>15318472
>Victory stage starts with you fighting outside of the Angel Halo
>Generation Break
>G-Saviour segment has you fighting inside of it
I could go for it.
>>
Is there some translated manual?

I tried playing the first mission but I have no idea what happened. Every turn units from a different faction appeared so I tried to finish the mission objective that showed on the screen. Then suddenly my own units turned evil and shot my battleship down for no apperent reason.
>>
>>15319179
Each stage has two Generation Breaks, which involve units from another show appearing and the in-stage 'plot' progressing. There's also an extra condition for each that will make 'secret' units appear, and if you shoot down the main one, you can capture the others.

Over Impact can happen after both Generation Breaks, and it turns all of your allies against you. This system is explained in the prologue.

You can clear a stage and move on without triggering any Generation Breaks. My advice would be to play through the first stage without triggering the break a few times, just to get some levels. It's usually ideal to get your basic master unit upgraded into its standard form, at least.
>>
File: 107960986098.png (944KB, 1058x1200px) Image search: [Google]
107960986098.png
944KB, 1058x1200px
>>15319179
Pretty much this >>15319186
Here is for example, the Victory condition that will make you win the stage inmediately and below are the Generation Breaks to keep fighting and farm cash, capture units, etc.
>>
>>15318296
I'd like to know the answer to this, too.
>>
>>15318296
>>15319280
You can keep renting them every stage where they don't appear but you're better off just using original characters only.
>>
>No Leo Cannon Types
>No AWACS DINN
They do need more AWACS in Overworld though
>>
File: ggenognames.jpg (158KB, 754x800px) Image search: [Google]
ggenognames.jpg
158KB, 754x800px
Is there any more info about the G Gen original characters then the bits we get in the games? Such as manga about them or anything.
>>
So what's the best stage for Warship Grinding and what skills do I need for it to be done effectively?
>>
>>15320587
Maria is best G Gen.
>>
File: when-the-mindfucc-is-just-right.jpg (46KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
when-the-mindfucc-is-just-right.jpg
46KB, 500x543px
So I tried Hell Mode earlier, and fucked off into D-EX "Scream of the Universe" to test a character's new Veteran skill.

Everything, from the ELS to Patrick had 100+ stats in all three areas. Hits my best guy for 25k critical, and takes only a 140 from hi-v funnels.

As any true /m/an would do, I turned the thing off and watched some Tubes for a couple of hours. I came back later, more mentally prepared. But this time the stats for everything are just in the 40s range... Same stage and all. It's starting to make me paranoid as hell.

What did I just run into earlier, exactly?
>>
>>15321367
You ran into the post game. Hell Mode is basically the same stages but with stronger enemies. If you start at A-1 you'll notice that their stats are only in the 40s area, but later stages in Hell Mode have much stronger enemies. D-EX is one of the last few stages, so that's why enemies were so strong. There are also a couple of Hell Mode exclusive stages.

It's mostly just grinding your units into super powered machines of destruction, but you do get a few extra bits of plot and some goodies for beating the Hell Mode exclusive stages. By the way, capturing a Hell Mode unit only gives you the regular version, not the inflated stats one.
>>
>>15321367
Basically, you shouldn't be touching hell mode unless you have a level 60+ unit without option parts or if you beat the Hell Overworld stages because they are beatable by level 30+ units. Once you beat the Overworld stages you get Memory Option parts, effects range from doubling your final damage while making all attacks cost 0 en to +50 on both attack and mobility stat. With those parts you can tackle regular Hell World stages.
>>
>>15321428
>>15321449

But see, the thing is, I went back into D-EX a second time in Hell Mode and everything is just 40s stat-wise instead of the 100+ I encountered the first time.

What happened so that the small ELS had 35k HP that first time around? And why was it different when I went back in, still Hell Mode, the second time? I actually unlocked Hell Mode last week and have been playing around with it since, so I know that even Gene can have close to 20k HP when you turn it on.

But to see each of them in the 30+ ELS crowd (which can still copy my guys even) be suddenly much, much stronger than the Barbatos like that... It really was hell.
>>
>>15321497
You're right, I just checked and their stats are pretty toned down. I could swear they did reach into the 100s, but I guess I was confusing it with World, which most definitely had complete monsters on the last stages.

As for what happened, well, I honestly have no idea.
>>
What's the last skills to be given to an XO? There appear to be only two skills they need.
>>
>>15321641
Aggressive is a good filler skill.

http://www.ggenoverworld.com/index.php?title=Warship_Library_%26_Crew_Guide
>>
File: b.png (355KB, 1020x569px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
355KB, 1020x569px
Rate my harem.
>>
>>15321844
No rhyme or reason to your mobile suit picks. 5/10 best I can do
>>
>>15321854
I only watched Mobile Suit Gundam Wing as a kid and I'm new to Gundam no bully
>>
>>15321844
>quattro in the freedom

Jesus...
>>
>>15321859
Well, as long as you're enjoying yourself, I guess. You get one pity point.
>>
File: tallgeese.jpg (264KB, 425x405px) Image search: [Google]
tallgeese.jpg
264KB, 425x405px
>>15321859
I'll bully the fuck outta you
Watch them senpai, it's fun. Don't skip anything and form your own opinion about the franchise
>>
>>15321888
It doesn't matter where I start right?
I want to watch the one with quattro because his voice is great, plus he looks cool as fuck.
>>
>>15321901
You CAN jump right into Zeta, but I think you'd get more out of it if you watched the first Gundam (aka 0079) beforehand.
>>
File: 1865958977905.jpg (218KB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1865958977905.jpg
218KB, 1280x1028px
>>15321901
Get this in mind, There's a lot of shows from one timeline (Universal Century) that are completely related, all the Alternate Universes (AU) are standalone so you can watch those in any order.
Usually people recommend to watch in production order but it's also ok to watch them in timeline order. I would recommend you to begin with Mobile Suit Gundam (0079) and then you decide if you keep watching UC or try AUs for something different.
>>
>>15321904
>>15321930
Got it, thanks.
>>
File: Hell ELS.png (916KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hell ELS.png
916KB, 1920x1080px
>>15321497
That's really strange, because my Hell mode D-EX ELS are almost like the ones you encountered but slightly less beefy.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00016.png (215KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00016.png
215KB, 960x544px
>>15322739
Another anon here. Here are my ELS.

Maybe it has to do with the strength of your team? I only deployed a V2 here.
>>
>>15322839
O-oh, I still had the S terrain cheat on.

I was testing out some map sprites earlier, and it made it easier to use space-only suits on the land map I was using.
>>
>>15322839
Maybe, my team for my image were 4 separate level 99 units
>>
File: 1488699770737.jpg (32KB, 405x266px) Image search: [Google]
1488699770737.jpg
32KB, 405x266px
>custom soundtrack doesn't work when the pilot is an enemy
>>
Question, what are the best Warships in the game? I have the Ra Callium, the Reinforce Jr. And the Soliel.
>>
>>15323374
Archangel and Dominion are pretty good
>>
>>15323374
I like using the Dogosse Giar, it's pretty fucking huge and has a nice map attack.
>>
>>15323389
>Seed ships

Ugh.... I mean... I know they're still good but... ugh.
>>
>>15323394
Not him, but I love the look of things in SEED. Hate the actual show, but love the mechanical design.
>>
File: 152626256.jpg (90KB, 965x700px) Image search: [Google]
152626256.jpg
90KB, 965x700px
>>15323394
>2017
>still having SEED autismo
Whatever mate, if you're that triggered then just grab the Nahel Argama or the Adrastea
>>
>>15323374
I really like the Diva
>>
File: NPJH50681_00018.png (225KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00018.png
225KB, 960x544px
>>15321497
>>15321557
>>15322739
>>15322839
>>15322917
Went in with the same V2, just level 99. Uso level 99 as well.

Definitely tied to what you're using.
>>
What skills does ZZ Haman want? I have 4K ace points, maxed Newtype and hit level 40.
>>
>>15324370
Newtype, Ace, and either Cool-Headed or Vigor.
>>
Haven't played since Wars. Do we no longer have catapults on ships to worry about?
>>
>>15321557
>>15322739
>>15322839
>>15324192

Yeah, that seems to be the case. I seemed to have forgotten that I was dicking with the cheats before then and had left an all-99 character in my other ship.

Thank god that mystery's been put to rest, I was afraid there might've been a double secret hell mode or something as equally as ridiculous.

On that note, what do people here think about using the EXP x4 cheat and such? If only so you can cut down the grind by a bit.
>>
>>15324500
yeah, I think it's been dropped ever since world. I remember using soleil but thinking that the rear catapults were a pain in the ass
>>
>>15324675
Well, I tend to say to friends who are interested in the game, "It's very grindy, so you might want to use the x4 EXP cheats."

I don't see an issue with using them, though I don't mind the grind, so I don't use them.
>>
You know what must be done. Rate my teams!

1/4 Group 1
>>
File: IMG_0218.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0218.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>15325314

Meant to post this one
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>15325319

2/4 Behold, the madman known as Goat!
>>
>>15325327

3/4 It was either this or the Hot Scramble so yeah [spoilers]I also ground for cash like a goddamn hooker with this thing[/spoilers]
>>
File: IMG_0222.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>15325339

Fuck forgot my image
>>
File: IMG_0219.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>15325343

Aaaand Group 2 for good measure
>>
File: NPJH50681_00019.png (452KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00019.png
452KB, 960x544px
Fuck, I forgot the ELS had the ability to copy your units if they hit them.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00075.jpg (88KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00075.jpg
88KB, 960x544px
Why does the Zaku III have such a gangsta pose when shooting?
>>
>mfw getting awakened turn A in overworld
>GP03 Den
>Awakened Phoenix Gundam
What next? I got og char and that kid from AGE.
>>
>>15323374
Personally, I like the Rewloola.
>>
>>15326971
>lifting up your skirt
>gangsta
Zaku III is a slut.
>>
Is Allenby's berserk skill translated wrong? Nothing I put her in is getting it's melee weapon's boosted, and adding a berserker system OP doesn't do anything
>>
>>15329676
It's not a boost to the base damage of the weapon, it's a boost to the final damage. Nobel's melee base damage wouldn't jump up from 4000 to 5200, but it should deal 30% more damage than if she didn't have Berserker at all.
>>
>>15329717
Yeah, I realized that a few minutes after asking. Thanks for the confirmation though, anon
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.