[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse, SEED or IBO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: shiido.jpg (734KB, 2000x1363px) Image search: [Google]
shiido.jpg
734KB, 2000x1363px
Which is worse, SEED or IBO?
>>
Zeta
>>
SEED. IBO at least has a universe that feels fully fleshed out and isn't going to be full of genocidal retards like most Gundam shows.
>>
>>15273915
IBO by a fucking mile. SEED had music, animation, art, pacing, and writing that are infinitely superior in every way to what Okada brought to the table.
>>
Stop with these shitty threads already.
>>
>>15273915
Seed, by far. IBO is just boring. Seed is a trainwreck.
>>
File: 1469944334786.png (2MB, 1426x1342px) Image search: [Google]
1469944334786.png
2MB, 1426x1342px
>>15273915
Objectively speaking from least to most worst:

Seed > AGE 1/AGE 2 > AGE 3/Finale > IBO S2 = GBF Try > Seed-Destiny > IBO S1

>>15275007
I disagree. As much as a lot of interesting sub-plots and world building gets dropped by the middle of Seed, it at least had some interesting MS designs, fights, and characters. IBO's fights and especially in season 1 with the relative lack of them as well as them usually being extremely badly animated and choreographed, I'd have to say IBO is much worse in this regards.
>>
SEED had more potential that was squandered.

But AGE is worse than both of them. IBO and SEED at least have positive qualities.
>>
>>15275036
>AGE worse then IBO
Nah.
>>
>>15275045
Age was terrible, but at least I finished it. I couldn't even finish IBO.
>>
>>15273915
Honestly, at this they are at a draw, Seed at least had good music to its credit, IBO has nothing but at least its characters aren't offensively bad and it doesn't hae the production clusterfuck Seed had
>>
>>15275062
AGE was okay in its first part. Second part was good, third part had issues. Final part/AGE generations was terrible.

Heads and shoulders better then what IBO has provided basically.

>>15275076
>IBO doesn't have the production clusterfuck Seed had.
Having extremely bad animation, production values, and its animation director and his senior staff being fired doesn't indicate production problems?

Also

>its characters aren't offensively bad
Their pretty mediocre.
>>
>>15275092
>Having extremely bad animation, production values, and its animation director and his senior staff being fired doesn't indicate production problems?
Didn't know that

>its characters aren't offensively bad
>Their pretty mediocre.
Yeah but they don't suddenly change like the whole Kira/Shinn thing

Granted I stoped watching after the first season because it was so fucking boring and pointless
>>
>>15275100
If you got off the IBO trainwreck after the crappy season 1 finale, I can't say I blame you. But characterization and development is a huge weakness the show never really addresses. I think the biggest example being Kudelia who quite literally affirms what she does and then flip-flops into being a mewling pile who cries about how she can't do anything for most of season 1 sticking to me.
>>
File: 1468193757429.jpg (93KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1468193757429.jpg
93KB, 620x349px
>people conditioned to think that anything SEED is automatically shit when S1 SEED was already better than anything IBO has shown in two whole seasons except vidar
>>
>>15275007
>IBO is just boring

Most people wish it were just boring but no : here's a list and I don't think it's even exhaustive

Shit animation
Shit characters
No character growth for the main character
No character growth for the 2 main waifus
Bad guys that are stupid beyond belief
Good guys that are more genocidal than the bad guys
Mecha design that's mediocre at best
Shitty drama that's the hallmark of Okada
Asspulls galore
1 good song
WTF ending ?

Seed and Seed/Destiny might be a trainwreck, but it's a fucking enjoyabe trainwreck. IBO isn't even that, it's just Okada's self agrandizing shitty angsty teen drama that does nowhere.
>>
>>15273915
CCA
>>
>>15275007
A trainwreck by default is more entertaining, and therefore superior to a show that is merely boring.
>>
>>15275138
Seed was alright, Destiny is where the series shit the bed.
>>
>>15273973
>animation

mr. loves his stock footage BS?
>>
>>15273915
Both are equally bad
>>
>>15275585

i'll see your CCA and raise you a G Reco
>>
>>15277589
G Reco was mediocre, CCA was bad
>>
>>15275609
>SEED
No it wasn't.
>>
>>15275138
Remind me: This image is Durandal's 'improved' Destiny Plan in one of the SRW games, correct?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.