[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused how is this a spinoff of Gaogaigar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1487014704308.jpg (47KB, 335x475px) Image search: [Google]
1487014704308.jpg
47KB, 335x475px
I'm confused how is this a spinoff of Gaogaigar?
>>
They just have the same director and take place in the same world according to him. Otherwise they weren't openly related until the Grand Glorious Gathering (TV version of GGG FINAL) adding a few extra scenes to bridge them. Before that it was just a few tidbits of background info like Disk X apparently being inspired by Psycho Voice.
>>
>>15272533
Because it is and cameo
>>
>>15272533
Same world:
- Mirror coating.
- UL Tech engines.
- Ushi the fat kid.
- The glasses girl from FINAL.
>>
>>15272533
Takes place in the same world. They're tied more strongly by stuff like novels and an audio drama.

The only real connection in the anime, aside from the Grand Glorious Gathering recap scenes is that one of Mamoru's classmates (the fat one, Sueo) is younger brother of a minor recurring character from Betterman, but they don't even actually interact or really appear together in either show, aside from silent background cameos.
>>
>>15272533
So this chick is not the main character? She's the only one I ever see
>>
Shigeru Akamatsu (the boss of Akamatsu industries) is one of Liger Shishioh's bastard kids, thus he's Guy's cousin.
>>
>>15276277
She's the main heroine. Her brother becomes the Anti-cancer Ultraman.
>>
File: Gaogaigo.jpg (115KB, 467x559px) Image search: [Google]
Gaogaigo.jpg
115KB, 467x559px
>>15276184
>>15276173
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvglQpX8tQE
>>
>>15276288
I'm glad Project Z never happened. FINAL was already straying too far from the TV show.
>>
>>15276354
Like adding that french cyborg chick to throw her into some weird rape-themed fanservice for the otakus
>>
File: keita_large.jpg (22KB, 300x377px) Image search: [Google]
keita_large.jpg
22KB, 300x377px
you know as far as wimpy nerd type characters go Keita was pretty ballsy a lot of the time. I respect that.

He may run away but he's gonna make sure no one gets left behind
>>
>>15276358
Sequel to a bunch of tie-in spin-offs that are mostly untranslated, not even once.
>>
>>15277487

Still a shitty character who ruins whatever atmosphere the show was trying to establish.
>>
>>15277547
He's a normal guy surrounded by the weirdest shit ever. We should be happy he didn't go full Shinji.
>>
File: 1387703687174_zpse9064a64.png (31KB, 178x184px) Image search: [Google]
1387703687174_zpse9064a64.png
31KB, 178x184px
>>15277577

PROTIP: Being a hipster faggot and shitting on a more popular/successful show isn't going to automatically warrant more interest in whatever forgotten trash you're wanting more exposure out of no matter how hard you try. But go ahead, keep doing it anyway!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.