[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Axis Shock Explanation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: AxisShock.png (202KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
AxisShock.png
202KB, 640x352px
This video describes where Char and Amuro go during the Axis Shock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ru9STbPRyw&t=856s

No subs, but roughly what happens is:

Amuro passes onto Newtype Lalah land. Char goes to join him, and tells Sayla he can feel the collective will of humanity and see time.

Despite this, part of him realizes that after humanity witnessed such a miracle, they won't change, so he decides to become Full Frontal, who has no hope in humanity (I assume everyone knows this paragraph)
>>
>>15262361

That explanation makes it sound like Char willingly helps, so it can safely ignored. Char felt the warmth of humanity in the finale of Char's Counterattack but it didn't actually cause him to change his mind or decide to help. Even after he felt that warmth and commented on how he could feel comfort in it he still stated that even people who felt that warmth could destroy their planet and got argumentative with Amuro over Lalah and Quess. Axis Shock happened despite Char, not (partially) because of him.
>>
>>15262361

meh, the only way to explain this shitfest of ending is with this one

part1
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oePHUyOL80M
Part2
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pI5zZRvBso
Part3
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0XB3ZOZdI
>>
>>15262361
Axis-shock happened because psycowaves can manipulate minovsky particles, and when amplified by psycoframes the psycowaves amassed minovsky particles around Axis, creating a thrust effect that pushed Axis away from the Earth and then a pull effect to pull the halves closer together.
>>
>>15262361
That is some grade a fanwank.
>>
>>15262361
So they weren't MIA, they were KIA?
>>
The more they try to present Unicorn as a tribute or finale to early UC, the more it come off as shallow fanfiction.
>>
>>15262720

They didn't. That appears to be the work of a single Gundam fan, not Sunrise, Bandai or any collective.
>>
File: CCA.jpg (62KB, 516x328px) Image search: [Google]
CCA.jpg
62KB, 516x328px
>>15262590
I may have been too vague in my description, but i agree with you, I don't think he willingly helped during the actual event, but I think the half of him that moved on after their deaths realized that Amuro was right.
>>
>>15262820
This is the dumbest shit on so many levels I don't even know how to begin to e xplain but I guess saying that you don't need to come up with stupid fan theories to justify an ignominy of a fanfic would be a good start.
>>
>>15262626

after all these years, i never thought that Transformers would make sense to the shit plot of CCA, and its the Meh season of beast wars saga.
>>
>>15262959
How is it a fanfic if they got the actual voice actor of Char and had interviews with Tomino?
>>
fuck me i wish there were subs for this
>>
>>15262361
>This video describes where Char and Amuro go during the Axis Shock

More bullshit retconning.
>>
>>15262361

Wait what

I thought Full Frontal was a cyber-newtype clone of Char?
>>
>>15268266
He is a clone who has part of char's soul imprinted on it. Hence why Full Frontal is essentially brain dead at the end of unicorn, because his soul left his body.
>>
>>15263219
For the same reason why Frozen Teardrop and Glory of the Losers is a fanfic when it's written by Sumisawa
>>
>>15268440

As in, it isn't? Because Frozen Teardrop isn't. People might not like it, but not liking it doesn't make it fan fiction.
>>
>>15262626
Christ this shit is fucking terrible.
>>
>>15270165
Jesus I just wanted to give people closure on CCA not start another "wow (insert UC series) is trash" thread
>>
>>15271584
CCA already has closure. I don't know why somebody decided it didn't and wrote Unicorn.
>>
>>15272017

Because CCA doesn't say or do anything to offer closure on Zeon. 0079 offered more closure, yet Zeta/ZZ exist. And they offer more closure, yet CCA exists.
>>
>>15272289
They lost in 0079. They lost in ZZ. They lost in CCA. They started out as a major force and ended up being no more than a terroristic organization. They've been completely decimated by the end of CCA. What kind of closure do you want for them? You think it's not over until everyone is happy? Sometimes people just lose. Sometimes life just sucks like that. You think Unicorn really provides any competent resolution to the Spacenoid problem? The only thing it provides is incipid truisms. It is just a bland reiteration of what has been done many times before except it has the actual hypocritical complacency of trying to make us believe that problems can be solved by pretty words alone.
>>
>>15272289
>Because CCA doesn't say or do anything to offer closure on Zeon.
Fuck Zeon. There was a world before it, there can be a world after it. Your constant hunger for more "closure" is why we never see any more late UC.
>>
>>15272359

They were completely decimated by the end of 0079, never mind ZZ or CCA. Which is why every successor organization is a fragment of them materially. The closure I want is in 0079 itself and doesn't need any further iterations to play out. Just because I think Unicorn offers more than Char's Counterattack doesn't mean I feel that closure is necessary. Char's Counterattack closes Char and Amuro's stories, and does nothing for Zeon. Unicorn does. It talks several times about why people believed in and joined Zeon, as well as why Zeon was a bad idea. The dinner at Palau, "Light of Spacenoids", the diner scene, Marida talking with Frontal, her speech to the world after finding Laplace's box. It's all about why Zeon and their ideals may or may not be a good idea. I don't think Unicorn provides any resolution to the Spacenoid problem. What I do think it does is establish that Zeon doesn't offer any real solution either, and that it was mostly a justification for people to seek out power or vengeance in reality.

>>15272381

Literally never said I wanted more Zeon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.